Her mom did it
where is my reward

but why, you need a motive

Casey Anthony would be fun.

What the fuck am I looking at?

She wanted to Live her pageant fantasy through her kid
when her kid didnt want to do anymore she snapped

why do white people still care about this

I mean it sucks that a little girl died but honestly every three years there's a new media blitz about this case. shes dead, end of story. sometimes bad people win.

some ppl are fkn crazy mate

father was molesting her and that made her mother jealous. So her mother killed her and even though her father her father knows about it, still for some reason doesn't wanna turn in his wife because she might have that hanging over his head.

They were either molesting or prostituting her out to pedophiles. Or both. Police failed to lock down the crime scene and allowed a member of the family into the area where the body was later found. Evidence went away. Cops failed hardcore.

>sometimes

somebody in the family did it, and the rest of them covered it up. The pedophile breaking in and doing it is just too much of a stretch
>pedo breaks into the house and to get jon benet
not completely implausible, it has happened before
>gets into her room, knowing where it is, without waking anyone in the family up, or having jon benet scream
>either kills her in the bedroom (nobody hears it?) or takes her to the basement, kills her there (again nobody hears it?)
>youve just killed a little girl, in her home, with the whole family in the next rooms
>you have the patience to right out a 3 page ransom note?
>that includes inside knowledge of the fathers christmas bonus?
>even if he did share that information with others how would a random stranger know about it?
>then the pedo sneaks back out, not leaving any trace evidence or signs of forced entry

Why do people still give a shit about this?

We all know that she's still alive and living under the name Katy Perry.

Because she's white. Remember fucking Natalee Holloway being on the news 24/7 ten years back? """""Innocent""""" white girls stories were the best kind of clickbait back then.

pssh... kid

Imagine doing the impossible, getting away with a high profile murder only to have it become the most popular unsolved case ever and have to deal with that for the rest of your life.

How many hours left till I beat the game after finishing day 1 in case 5 and proving paul the killer/kidnapper

>Ramsey family member detected

He did it.

No, I'm the son to a mother that LOVES murder mysteries and have had to see her talk about and watch murder mysteries for years.

Play the music first
youtube.com/watch?v=yOfByIZqBNY

Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm pretty sure he said he did it after he was found not guilty.

Doesn't matter anyway since he's in jail for something else though.

>muh white people

Blah blah blah didn't take his arthritis medication blah blah blah tampered evidence

Don't forget the Foxy Knoxy saga.

Does Marvel still have the balls to make Punisher comics, or have they been so castrated by the tumblrites infesting comics that even he got affected?

Fuck I love The Punisher

Why is it so hard for hollywoo to get it right?

Fucking white people.

Wow that picture is a bit naughty

youtube.com/watch?v=mRLt2xBpQbQ

Because people want tame formulaic capeshit when they go to watch capeshit movies. That's what makes money.

The ramseys had their daughter prostituted, one of their clients accidentally killed his daughter(very sick individuals tend to choke and beat their child victims), they didn't want to go to jail so they staged a kidnapping.

You're a bit naughty

>Why is it so hard for hollywoo to get it right?
It's not hard to get right, it's just not what Hollywood would think would sell the most.

So they tone it down or make it silly.

it iant god what killed them chil'rens' parents

Oh gosh user I don't think you should naughty pics on here. It's very naughty and could led to things we don't want to happen.

Burke Did it

Not sure why I remember as much as I do but the cops found a big ass flash light wiped down.

She had a bed wetting problem and the theory was that they would beat her for it.

They got carried away one time and did some serious damage on accident so they killed her to hide it and then planted the body in the basement.

Sad, she was a pretty little girl but she would have grown up all kinda of fucked up.

>why do white people still care about this
Back in the 90s, before black people became as obnoxious as they are today, the JBR case was big news. Nothing was like it before with the media blowing it out of proportion and making every little thing a huge ordeal with a result that didn't pin the crime on anyone and no one was charged with the crime that seemingly had everything going all over the place: the ransom note, the mysterious interaction with the police 911 operator, the parents lax nature and suspicious actions throughout the event, and even going so far as wondering why an autistic 9 year old was acting like an autistic 9 year old and suspecting he committed the crime.

Fast-forward today on the anniversary where the media outlets can make a cheap miniseries about the event, hype it up with "HERE'S SOME NEW INFORMATION THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY REVEAL WHO DID IT!!! the new information is that we still don't know who did it for certain hahas @ you faggots a sell advertisement time for cheap millions.

Most people don't care about it, but the media likes to hype shit up for easy cash money and that's why people care about it, They don't but the media makes it out that people do.

True, didn't think of it like that.
Even the Punisher in the newest Daredevil was toned down but he's getting a spin off show so hopefully they get it right.

What kind of things?

Is the Punisher a nihilist?

Or maybe he thinks he's picking up Gods' slack?

Bingo. Patsy wrote the ransom note and everyone covered for Burke so that their family wouldn't be torn apart.

If the cops hadn't fucked up the crime scene and investigation so badly it might have been solved by now.

Literally who?

Hot and steamy things

I'd say so, 'Nam fucked him up.

JonBenet Ramsey. Short version is, family calls cops after daughter goes missing and a very long suspicious ransom note is found on the stairs. A wild goose chase goes on for a very short amount of time before her corpse is found in the family's basement covered by a sheet. She was strangled with a cord and also had trauma to the head like she was hit or something. The ransom note was highly suspected to have been written by the mother, the time frame they told the cops made no sense, their story was basically that someone broke into the house, kidnapped the kid, killed her, wrote a 3 page ransom note, and ditched her body in the basement (for some reason) all without waking anyone in the house.
The crime scene was not accurately contained, therefore it created a legal nightmare when trying to gain evidence. Never could pin anyone for anything, but there are lots of theories, most popular being someone in the family killed her and the rest are coverin

oh

The Punisher is, so far, untouchable.

He's the last bastion of comic book violence.
Last I saw, there's still full-black gangs, rather than after-school special multi-racial gangs.

Feels bretty good

Pleas user no post naughty things it's to naughty for me

kk

image is almost as bad as the shit in Crossed
might even be considered on the same level with the gritty color scheme

user something is happening in my pants

This is what happens to an Ace Attorney plot if Phoenix isn't present

We found our target. His our guy take him out.

>image is almost as bad as the shit in Crossed
not really

DNA evidence proved it wasn't any member of the family.

Marks in the floor were in the shape of a camera tripod.

Conclusion: CP makers broke into the house, made CP with the girl, murdered her, then left.

Take it to an ERP board, faggots.

>the mysterious interaction with the police 911 operator

Info on this?

;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i bet it WAS the sibling what did it
that jelly bitch didnt even realize what a blessing she was to the family

all me

Could phoenix prove KC anthony case?

Like there was shit loads of evidence galore but no one could still nail her for anything besides lying to the police?

>DNA evidence proved it wasn't any member of the family.

Just because there was a third party present doesn't mean the family wasn't involved.

And not even the dumbest criminal would hang around at the home for something like that, you'd take the kid and leave, the only reason it would have gone down like it did is if a member of the family was involved, willingly or otherwise.

Wrong, police say they couldn't find a forceful entry into the home and the parents bedroom was right next to the viticim so we're saying a guy broke in to a home opened the viticim door brought her down to the basement without waking the family and killed her? No it was an inside job

>DNA evidence proved it wasn't any member of the family.
Sauce ?

i really, REALLY hope she's getting raped in some basement to this day

yea if you say so

i guess seeing a field strewn with dead bodies doesnt make you flinch at, all does it

Go to bed Burke

You have no idea what your talking about, do you?

Also you're forgetting about the ransom it makes no sense why leave the dead body inside the house in the basement and leave the ransom on the staircase? but that ransom now is insane, and why ask for money, when the body is hidden in their own home! It's nuts.

Was there any DNA on the letter? And the hand writing, were the parents tested on that?

Will they let him go back to school and hand in the project?

>Cred Forums can have a moderately civil discussion about a murder case, yet can't discuss video games without it turning into a shitfest of bad arguments and petty insults

Video games are a mistake user and we hate video games.

>no
>handwriting samples were tested, but no one can agree whether or not the mom wrote it

Of course, how could I forget.

have you actually read any crossed? they've mastered ultra-edge. a field of bodies is literally a low key scene in crossed.

This kind of reminds me of that guy who was a host of a crime show (can't remember his name) and he became an investigator after his daughters death and/or kidnapping.
Years later his brother or uncle(?) confessed to the killing of his daughter. ANYONE know who I'm talking about?

Jackie Chan

Was it on Fox?

I think so.
All I can recall is that he would sometimes commentate on car chases.

Are you thinking of John Walsh from America's Most Wanted?

Wiki said it was some guy name toole who kill his son. Can't think of any other crime show.

It's either HIM or John Bunnell. I'm probably getting one of the two mixed up, but it's probably your John, user. I vaguely remember that it a boy that was kidnapped.

Speaking of Phoenix, I love the AA series, will I enjoy Professor Layton x Ace Attorney?

Why would they beat their daughter in the head with a flashlight if she was a beauty pageant?? That would've been noticed.

Sorta. The puzzles are SO FUCKING BORING that the courtroom parts are hardly worth it. If you're okay with dumb puzzles you'll enjoy it.

because it was the brother retard

tldr: No

Professor Layton's shtick, as a character, is about being the master of puzzles and tricks. There is nothing bad about this one because the game (and the story) itself is simple enough for you to turn your brains off, but most of the time, he already knows what's happening BEFORE the mystery unfolds itself
Nick, meanwhile, is your underdog mainly thanks to being the defendant, as well as being a weird attorney winning almost every cases by blundering through some actual piece of evidences and truths with bluffs.

If you look at them side by side with, Layton seems like a mary sue and phoenix looks more like an afterthought

John Walsh's son was kidnapped / murdered.

YUP, this is the guy!
I remember him being on TV talking about his relief about finding out the killer. Thanks, fellas!
Sucks what happened to his son though. Never knew the details behind his death.

How is spirits of justice? Is there any different procedure in the court compared to other games since they are in another country?

I think Ace Attorney games should take place in international courts, showing how their powerlevels have evolved.

I wish there was a way to be a serial prankster without diverting police attention from where it's needed.

The best case scenario I can come up with is trolling traffic cops with a remote control vehicle with a dummy in the driver's seat since cops waiting by the road to catch speeders aren't doing shit anyways.

It would be an hours long chase culminating in the worst blue balls ever as it is revealed the driver is a life sized clown doll.

Then I'd do it two more times, then the last time have an actual person dressed as a clown flopped in the seat until somebody tries to pick it up.

That picture is 100% accurate. It's a Layton game guest starring Phoenix, almost feels like an extended cameo

I imagine AA fans would be extremely bored if they were unfamiliar with PL

>without diverting police attention

I know it's cool to hate cops and all but they really need to be available if needed. That's why I'm confused why aren't people getting charged for swatting people.

pls stop

fuck off kapernick, youre half white nobody is oppressing u

Junko furuta?

>why aren't people getting charged for swatting people.
They absolutely are. And not slap on the wrist level charges either.

>that moment when they see the skull

Fuck I loved whenever the writers did this.

The sex slave arc did this with a couple cops and it was brilliant.

I don't imagine there isn't a case Nick couldn't solve using the various magical and totally accurate means of detecting not just when someone's lying but when they're hiding something as simple as a more accurate wording of their testimony. Nevermind the real-to-life seance mediums he has living in his office.