>they always try to play games with you

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/neverknowsbesthuh/
steamcommunity.com/id/mcvane/
steamcommunity.com/id/PKPsithund
steamcommunity.com/id/312454354254354
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish

>that one clingy friend who you don't really like but it's too deep in the friendship to call it off

>that one clingy steamfriend who is a total pro and you do LP's of VNs with

Godspeed Donald, you glorious faget

>Friends

>tfw no clingy steam friend

So the best kind?

Coop/mp games make those types an asset

>that one austistic person who has a crush on you
>you find them really annoying and very ugly
>they constantly end up inviting themselves to things you do with a group of people
>constant headache whenever they talk and try to impress me

plz stop

>having friends

>that one guy you keep tricking into buying you games
>"i was bullied a lot and moved around. it's to have someone to talk to."

Jesus it's easy when they have no friends and are desperate for friendship

I'd say, its time to let go, even if you dont want that

>that one steam friend who'll never make contact unless you contact them first
It's me!

>became a tranny for free games from desperate nu-males
NO
REGRETS

add me

>that one steam friend you can't talk with unless both are in game
When we are not ingame, we can't talk for more than 2 minutes straight
But as long as we are in game we can talk hours even if we just "idle"
fuck me

>he doesn't know how to pull off the fade-away

Gonna start doing that with some of the people I know t.bh

>that one friend who wants to play vidya with you
>message them, replies
>invite them, doesnt accept
>"hey what happened i thought we were gonna play?"
should i just take the hint and stop trying here or are they playing hard to get? this would be the 2nd time

>not going absolute madman and just sinking the entire internet identity

is it a girl

>Those dozens of friends you added because you know them from various forums and/or games but you never talk to them or play games with them

>Those handful of friends you added from places like Cred Forums to give away games and you kept them added for the hell of it

>That small cadre of a dozen or so friends you talk to once or twice a week

>That dedicated core of 5 daily friends that are combined gaming pals and bullshit buddies

It's pretty ok. I still half-assed add people from here since the more the merrier, but it's always pretty awful. Thus far out of all of Cred Forums the only person who wasn't a complete shitter was some random dude from a Pathologic thread who added me to watch me play the game. Still not a regular Steam pal but I've talked to him a bit about Soma too and looked at some of his Steam reviews. Very acceptable.

>tfw I do this at least once a year.

>friends become massive SJWs
>get tired of playing into their weird social games, trust games, all the bizarre emotionally manipulative bullshit they pull after so many years
>reblog 2d lolis, gamergate articles, etc. on my tumblr (which I only made to maintain contact/friendship with them)
>they all freak the fuck out and collectively melt down

the most beautiful day of my life desu senpai

>that one person who is never online
>that one person that always has an excuse as to why he isn't joining your lobby.

tfw me

>Friend messages you
>Respond
>10 minute delay before they message you back
>Have to try and have a conversation at this awful snail pace

Why even bother sending a message if you can't reply in a timely manner?

>tfw no steam friend
>tfw no one to hang out with, laugh with, share stories with
>tfw lonliness kills my spirit
>all people in steam friend threads are erp faggots

>having friends

Stop adding retarded folks.

Everyone knows ERP and RP in general are a red flag online.

It's not even that. I just don't like half of them anymore. I've heard that around my age people start cutting people out of their lives at an increased rate, but I literally have no idea what possessed my to hang out with some of these people in the first place.

I don't know where to find good people.

>being friends with someone you don't like

How fucking beta can you be?

yeah

Is this code for a Steam Friend Thread?

Only add me if you like anime, videogames and manga. I also like to read.

steamcommunity.com/id/neverknowsbesthuh/

I had one of these that ended up deleting me randomly one day and then tried to make friends again 3 months later.

Told him to fuck off.

proximity

it's amazing the kind of mental gymnastics we put ourselves when we're younger to maintain a set of friends

If I would have learned to just cut certain people out and how to make friends with other people I would have completely changed who I hung out with. All of the "popular" kids were so much better adjusted than the kids I hung out with, and their were "punk" kids that were a lot deeper and more mature than the ones I picked initially.

I had one on xbox i blocked him without telling him because he would send me messages even when i was offline. I can't handle clingy people.

>south africa
Black or white?

Nigga add me, i'm not online alot, i don't play alot in general, but i'm up for some shits and giggles in some games.
Saturday nights are perfect for me, Friday i'm mostly out so...
steamcommunity.com/id/mcvane/

I ended up drifting to this group of outcast kids in Freshmen year of highschool because I didn't know anyone as I just moved to town. And by the end of junior year I realized why they were the outcasts of the school.

I'm not actually from SA. I was born and raised in America. Part native american.

pass

Actual native or 1/16 Cherokee that your ancestor made up to get free land 100 years ago

I guess I'll pass then sitting bull.

I need to add a south african to my friend's list to expand my collection.

*farts on you*
Ahhh~ take it all in~~~~~ bask in it~~~

>people from Cred Forums either white knight you to hell and back or they shit on you relentlessly because you joined their secret boys club
>on top of that, always shittaste. Nothing but csgo, overwatch or dota
>still call me a pleb just because I have a vagina when I always get top scores in 3x3 threads
>only person I can play comfy coop with is my little brother

Fuck you

What kind of games do you play user?

I don't play csgo, overwatch, or dota.

I also play KF 2 and Warframe as well as DOW, stop assuming shit.

Eh, my great grand parents on my father's side of the family and everyone that came before them were all native and born on the reservation. My mom's side is German. Got the best of both worlds.

>never go bald
>no body hair
>strong jaw
>blue eyes
>Brown/blonde hair

You rejected me first user.

You rejected me first.

Know this.

What's your rush? I might be watching shows or doing shit. Just want to send you a message to say Hi.

>that one Steam friend you have
>because you only have one and it's your only IRL friend

>be playing tf2 on my regular server
>some trading going down while I play
>shit goes loose in chat, scam accusations flying everywhere
>don't pay any attention to that and continue playing
>fast forward 2 weeks
>be playing on the same server
>suddenly a trade request, hit "accept"
>recognise the trade request or, it's that kid that got scammed a while ago
>now BEGGING me to give him some stuff
>decide to actually give him a couple of my cosmetics, since I don't give a shit about fashion
>he is obviously overjoyed, keeps thanking me for 15 minutes straight and sends friend request afterwards
>shit is distracting, but feels good nonetheless
>after that he keeps pestering me once a week begging for anyone items for quite some time
>keeps shilling his YouTube channel
>constantly tries to start conversations and get closer
>keeps joining my games
>holy fuck this is annoying
>too gentle/beta/not giving enough shit to actually turn him down
>keep spoiling him like that because I don't want to make some kid unhappy
> a year later he tells me he's about to delete his YT channel
>never actually want, he'd any of his videos, decide to give em a go
>couple of mine craft let's play episodes with his girly voice, some failed commentaries
>suddenly a makeup tutorial with a huge rack in a thumbnail
>waitwhat.jpeg
>LOTS of makeup tutorials and little beauty vlogs.
>she wasn't even a kid, 19 yo, 7/10 at least
>in her most recent video she waves goodbye to her tiny viewerbase
>realise what the fuck, confront her about it
>she tells me she had to delete her channel since her religious parents didn't approve of her showing her face to the entire world
>obviously stunned, but pretend I knew she wasn't some clingy kid the whole time
>mfw we still play vidja together sometimes

Did I? I'm sorry if I did. Feel free to readd if you want. Sometimes I get spammers.

I don't have my 3x3 picture at hand but its

>Ico
>Suikoden 2
>Phantasy Star 4
>Ikaruga
>Okami
>Ghost Trick
>Mega Man 3
>Dark Chronicle
>Terranigma

Beta provider.
You sure you're on the right board?

Forgot to mention she keeps trying to "repay" me by gifting games. Kinda uncomfortable but I like indie shit anyway

No you rejected me in I don't like animo or mangu so we can't be friends apparently.

Hot damn this is an attractive broad.

You sure about the native part. A lot of people made shit up to get free land as the government was giving it out to people that could prove they were part indian

I had a steam friend that turned out to be a grill. Found out after 4 months. It only bothers me because 1. I couldn't tell.

and 2. I've been calling her dude and man this entire time.

Oh, darn.

Yeah I'm 100% sure. I took a course in genealogy when I was in high school and did extensive research into my family history.

I'm that person.

there are no girls on the internet

Kinda weird to be talking about something that's about 5% of your genetics isn't it

I know a few girls (male) with fairly good taste in games. I'm betting she's one of them.

I dunno, I guess so.

>girls (male)
Actually, yeah, I used to play MK8 with one and she would get real salty when she'd lose.

But you know the rules; There are no girls on the internet.

Yeah, been lurking for 7 years. I just don't mind giving people free stuff to make them happy, since I can't really sell my shit on market

>That only friend you actually care/want to spend time with
>Something always gets in the way of us doing shit
>Didn't really do anything the last few weeks
>Can't play specific games with friend when friends of friend are involved because they don't like me for whatever reason

It feels shit to be alone because the only friends keeps getting stolen away.

I noticed that I only play stuff that is way more fun with others, but I can't really stop eventho I'm all alone.

i want to rape the hell out of you

I'm in a very similar situation.

Was much nicer for me when he was friendless.

>tfw you're a gamer girl (trap)

Can't do much about it I suppose.

They had an arguement and didn't talk for some weeks and I was kinda glad about that, but that cleared itself out somehow. We wanted to do some stuff last weekend but I ended up sitting alone being depressed because I they don't want me around.

lol opfer

>random guy from a game adds you
>starts trying to flirt with you
>tell him to fuck off with that gayshit
>''oh okay''
>few days pass
>get into the same game again
>he is in that game
>starts talking on the mic
>its a girl

Fuck, I just realised my most frequently used word is dude as well. I wonder if she actually knew I saw her as a brat for that long

Dude and man are fairly gender neutral on the internet.

I refer to everyone online as "he", and any girls I'm talking to just have to deal with it or leave.

>muh bagina gets orbited
>when I always get top scores in 3x3 threads
>Fuck popular easily accessible Multiplayer games! A-am I c-cool enough yet vee?

I'm sure there are some thirsty omegas roaming Cred Forums ready to tip their fedora for some puss, but god damn I just can't feel empathy for you because you are so annoyingly pretentious.

Also it's your fucking fault for revealing your gender, if you visit this site often I'm sure you've realised by now that's nothing but an attention flag, and not just some joke.

But sure kiddo, you're totally a super cool patrician taste kinda gal that can play just as well as those silly boyz, but you're not allowed in their treehouse :(

Get the fuck out.

fade away?

>tfw when people just wanna ERP with you on Steam instead of playing games

>tfw everyone removes, ignores, or barely talks to you because you're unlikeable, cringeworthy, and can only talk about lewd
I only play games with like two or three people.

what the fuck is erp

Erotic Roleplay

sounds weird

>Disappear for 4 months
>She forgets about me
>Remove her
>Block her on everything

I wasted 4 months of my life just to get rid of my annoying online girlfriend.

It's fucking idiotic.

something similar happened to me, but she messaged after 3 days saying "I just decided to see if you would make any effort to message me, and you made none"

I honestly told her to fuck off, because I don't have time for mind games like that.

>that one Steam friend that you talked to constantly
>he was extremely nervous of some group finding his account and trolling him
>made like 3 accounts to hide from them over some stupid shit he did when he was younger
>has lost nearly 200 games from abandoning accounts
>makes a new account and claims he's never going to do this again
>after 2 weeks he blocked me everywhere and made his account appear dead and has never added me back

I don't know what your fucking deal was Palkora, I'm going out on limb and believing you killed yourself or something. Also, the pic attached is an example of him abandoning an account and then making it look dead and untraceable

>tfw you have incredibly superficial relationship with all of your steam friends
>talk and whatnot every now and then but never truly feel a connection with anyone
>you will never have a steam soulmate

What games do you play and what do you like? Not looking for a bf but always open to a good friend. Maybe we are compatible.

We can talk if you like.

how does one get steam friends?

Post steam please.

By posting your ID and telling what you are interested in

>steam
>friends

How pathetic can you get?

steamcommunity.com/id/PKPsithund
It's private because I don't want to post my main. I play SG and Melty mostly.

>decline game invite because you're pretty invested in what you're playing right now
>never invited again

Anyone wanna be steam friends so we can play games some time?

I'm interested in ERP

>have 30+ friends
>never talk to/play with any of them
>except for this one guy that occasionally asks for my opinion on his let's play shit
I don't see the point desu.

Post your steam so I can judge your first.

Okay, I'll add you when I'm home!

>some old friends from TF2
>irl meetup once every year in England
>every year gets better and better
>based insomnia

I really hope brexit doesn't complicate things

>have steam friends
>all they want to play is CSGO
>have no people to play other game with
>add people from here
>only played with once then never again
>all those niggers wanting to voice chat

why is it so hard to find friends who want to play games but also dont pester you every moment about it or are faggots?

steamcommunity.com/id/ewout
Don't judge me too harshly pls

>caring who is and who is not on your Steam friend list

tbqh i want to suck yo dick hoe

steamcommunity.com/id/312454354254354

Feel free to add if you're a weeb or somebody who plays a lot of multiplayer games. I don't care if you're a lewdfag and do ERP but please don't have it be fucking obvious. I don't ERP

Currently playing some TF2, KF2, and getting into Paladins. Have tons of other games as well.

anyone want to play games?

All my steam friends have gone from cool dudes I like to unfunny, un-talkative shits I don't. I want to fade away and get new friends, but I don't know how to find them. What do?

My best friend recently became a vegetarian and won't shut the fuck up about it because his 15 year old sjw girlfriend made him. What a fucking pussy

fuck off to your shithole, normie