They are literally trolling people

for people, who donĀ“t get it aN aXe

Really makes you think

A big hairy gay man?

really makes me think

le twidder screenshots what did he mean by this

wtf i hate zelda now!!

Hey boys don't post this on GAF but there is a Direct coming on Friday, being announced on Wednesday. Trust me, I'm a reliable source.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>not beeing announced today and direct on thursday like always
kek

But you cut trees with a hammer.

his post sums up every fucking twitter screencap thread

kill yourself

Did you not read what I said? I'm a reliable source posting on an anonymous messaging board. :^)

I take more issue with OP's ironic, but nonetheless cancerous shillposting

Oh that's what you got from this? I thought it was a reference to how retarded it is for a woodcutter's house to be made out of entire trees instead of properly cut up pieces of wood.

Why do people care for the NX anyways? Why not care for the games instead of the gimmicky hardware that won't have a lan port and won't be compatible with your monitor

liked and subscribed

The NX reveal is almost guaranteed to have a ton of games announced along with it

hahaha, surely you're jest.

The age of 'tons of games' is over. The 3ds and WiiU didn't have tons of games either, and it will be even less now that Nintendo has shifted their focus to a more profitable market with amiibo.

Expect tons of amiibo announcements for sure. Games? I don't think Nintendo knows how to make them anymore. Or did you ignore the last couple of directs?

>literally every line of amiibo was announced to tie in to an existing game
>hurr they're only making amiibos from now on
Epic

There's no contradiction to be found within those two greentext lines however they're a strawman nonetheless

Saplings so he can replace the trees he's cutting down

>Strawman
Not a strawman if it's what you just said.

This, Zelda is the only game that will be on the NX ever. Nintendo only makes ondisc disc locked content toys now...

It's not what I just said at all ergo it's a strawman.

Same thing here, if this is the only way you people can communicate I'll just have to resort to just replying with "(You)"

>Games? I don't think Nintendo knows how to make them anymore.
>Nintendo has shifted their focus to a more profitable market with amiibo
Please enlighten me as to how this does not translate to "there will be no NX games, only amiibos"

Timezones

>Please enlighten me as to how this does not translate to
Exactly as you said. Don't blame me for either your lack of reading comprehension or wishful projections. Don't blame me for, you, jumping to conclusions.

Next time you want to put words into someone's mouth, just reply to yourself to get your point across to bystanders. This is an anonymous board, you can do it if that's what you desire. Otherwise, talk to the person by actually responding to what they say, because, in essence, you're just talking to yourself if you don't.

Are there any NPCs in this game?

Can you pretty please explain what you meant by your first post? I seem to be confused as to what your intention was.

Yes, they already showed an old man that you find right when you leave your cave

Yes, towns are still in the game so it would be silly if they didn't populate them. They don't want to spoil them yet. Probably still working on them desu.
Also did you not see the gameplay footage? The first living thing you run into is that old geezer

It's exactly as I said, there's no ambiguity here, telling me where you lost track would be a start though. But telling me you miscomprehended my entire post means you shouldn't have replied to it to begin with

???