Even though it's common knowledge that Cred Forums doesn't like it...

Even though it's common knowledge that Cred Forums doesn't like it, can we get a normal Destiny thread for the upcoming DLC Rise of Iron? 1 hour left - are you hype? What class do you like most/least? Post your gunfu, post favorite Strike/Raid/PVP-Map, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/allies/legends-mysteries/legends-and-mysteries-rezyl-azzir
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PC when?

Vault of Glass was and always will be best raid.

>tfw you've never been on a single raid ever

I played the game from beta till 1 year anniversary, all alone

it was a miserable experience.

user...

Warframe does everything better for free.

It's really lackluster and boring to play it alone, but you can find lots of destiny groups on kikebook and reddit so you can experience the magic adventures too.

>unironically playing shooting games on console in 2016

>pcuck
>poorfags

faggots need not apply to this thread.

Quick! Claim your gunfu!

I bet you play CoD on your xbone and yell at all the other fat kids over mic

the only answer

He said he wasn't a pcuck though.

So are these guns randomly generated, or do you create them, or what.
because if somebody else was running around with the EXACT same weapon as me I'd feel pretty lame.

You can get Legendary (purple) through drops and quests or Exotics (yellow) through drops and quests. But you can have only one exotic on the weapons slot (you have primary, secondary and heavy weapon) and only one exotic on the armor slots.

They're not randomly generated. But if that's more your speed, Gearbox made a great game called Borderlands for badasses like you :^)

>Are you hype?
RoI comes out the minute my work week ends and I work from home, so I'll be playing it immediately
>Favorite class?
Bladedancer for PvE and Stormcaller for PvP
>gunfu
My Suros scout rifle with Outlaw (my favorite perk) and Lightweight
>Favorite activity
SRL

30 minutes until it goes live

Exotic weapons are the same for everyone. Legendary weapons have randomized perks, which are passive attributes (Example: Outlaw - greatly increased reload speed after a precision kill). You could have the same legendary rifle as your friend but yours might have a better assortment of perks.

No i fucking hated Borderlands, so this is a welcoming change.
Still, I'd prefer to customize it at least a little, maybe add a custom color.

why not just go to /vg/

The expansion is adding ornaments which are bascially skins for some weapons and armor, but they're cash shop items (yeah, I know). You will be able to dismantle some items into cash shop currency so you don't have to spend money.

you know damn well what's wrong with /vg/
you can have randomized perks on your guns that add a little bit of change, and you have to reinforce your favourites with stronger weapons to keep them up to par.

haha! cool! im looking forward to playing Destiny™ Rise Of Iron™ for Sony™ Playstation™ and Microsoft™ Xbox™

i encourage you all to do the same and post more threads!!!

/r/pcmasterrace/ at it's finest.

im waiting for PC, there's no FUCKING way it WON'T come to PC.
It's a fucking MO, FOR FUCKS SAKE IT BELONGS ON PC.

nice samefagging friend :)

>It's a fucking MMO
It's an action RPG and it's not coming to PC

sick buzzwords, amigo, don't forget to call us cucks, faggots and memelords for liking a game you cannot play :^)

That's not even bait you're responding to, it's just a shitpost.

10 minutes lads

>mfw sitting at work for another 7 hours

Im hype as hell
For classes, i like warlock the most and titan the least
My fav gun is the vanity or eyasluna
Fav strike would have to be darkblade nigga, fav raid is kings fall and pvp map would be pantheon or bannerfall

>kings fall raid
it's too easy imo. Vault of Glass was much harder the first time, and it had that special kind of magic to it..

Im at work for 3 more hours
I just want to get home and play that shit

That is true, vog was more difficult. I've just got the most entertainment out of kings fall, other raids just got boring after 10 times of doing them

But of course, that is my personal opinion.

Crota never was good. it was a massive hassle, and the mechanics were too annoying. The only fun part was glitching it and winning the raid without firing a single shot.

Crota was fun as the swordbearer but a snooze if you weren't. I hope the next raid gives every player more to do, even King's Fall didn't have much to do if you weren't the runner.

Being the runner always stressed me out because i knew my team would flip their shit if i failed even once lol

The first group I killed Oryx with we were on that fight for a few hours and I was the runner the whole time so I got a lot of practice.

Also, it's happening.

Completely stale end-game content compared to Destiny
Nothing reaches Raids or Trials of Osiris in Warframe

t. plays both

Irrelevant when you can play with M&K in any system, as long as your TV isnt so close that the smaller FoV would affect you

Fuckkk, i still have to work for 3 hours

What's with the spike at the bottom?

Lots of things in Destiny are edgelord

See: Hunger of Crota, a rocket launcher covered in skulls

For aesthetic purposes
And for the edgy kids

FUCKING SERVERS!

I got up early just so I could play this for a bit before my grueling day at work that doesn't end until after 11PM tonight

Take note:
>Rare Engrams can now decode up to 340 Light
>Legendary Engrams can now decode up to 365 Light
>Exotic Engrams can now decode up to 385 Light

I got the game with TTK and I was really bummed to see all content prior to TTK was pointless, and I got bored with Destony after a few months

Convince me why RoI is a good investment.

Goddamn these fuckin servers man

can i pump my old 335 light stuff with 340 blue stuff?

Yes

never play on patch day - what are you, new? :^)
just kidding my negro - it just feels good to hear it doesn't work if you have to work for 5 more hours

God damn I hope they make it somewhat easier to get to max light level.
My hunter is pretty much stuck at 325 LL.

Vendor gear is going to be 340 so I hope you saved up some marks

Isn't the max like 380 now though?

385 for now, 400 when the new raid gets Heroic mode

w e w

are you playing on a 22' inch monitor?

Yeah, I like playing vidya at my desk instead of sitting on a couch far away from the screen

I'm gonna try installing Honey Select while they figure this tapir shit out

Its called the Hawkmoon. It has engravings of feathers and the grip is supposed to be a hawk talon.

there's nothing to figure out. just give it some time, there are more and more people getting in, just too much at once.

It supposed to be a talon. Because the guns name is hawkmoon. More wise it's meant to stab bitches when you smack them with the hilt of the pistol. But all classes have a special melee so it's just for looks

am I the only one that cant connect to destiny servers?

noone can its bullshit

not just you, having the issue as well (xbone)

FUCK YOU BUNGEE SOCK SUCKA MOTHAFUCKAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Lol ya just bummed because the past 3 dlc launches have been flawless. This is the first one with major server issues

welp guess theres nothing left to do but fap at this point

Get ready for
Tapir
Tapir
Tapir
Tapir
Tapir
Tapir
Tapir
Tapir
Tapir
Tapir

The hive are edgelords. Literally edge lords.
The fuck?
Do you ever lore?

Can confirm, been cucked by Bungie servers again. been down for 46 minutes so far.

God damn it

samefag here:

"Destiny us temporarily at capacity. You will join the game in the order in which you connected. For more information please visit help.bungie.net.

Your place in the queue: 49,880."

fucking bungee mother fucker work your game you had two years to prepare for this shit cmon, fuck the fallen, fuck the hive, fuck the cabal mother fuckers and who gives a fuvk about the vex, fuck destiny fuck bungee fuck this game I paid over 1337 dollars to play this shit you better make destiny 2 the greatest game of all time because this game is shitlog me the fuck in mother cucker

be glad, I'm still above 80,000

See you starside Guardian

holy fuck I got put at 108285 then got kicked out and now at 128243

I was already playing, got through mission one, got booted, half an hour of trying to log in just to be met with 'Place in queue: 129288.
THANKS BUNGIE YOU FUCKS, LAST TIME I GIVE YOU MONEY

>106996
This is fine

That's never happened before

not until you go through all those slot and get an error code

I feel they might pull a halo 2 out of their ads. Especially with the delay of the game for another year.
I mean let's be honest halo was a good shooter. The problem was everyone's desire to copy that success. But halo 2 was better in almost every regard. I'm hoping the magic I felt when I played halo 2 for the first time will transfer to the next installment of destiny.
I know I know
Fucking normies
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was at 500 something before it kicked me. Now 150,000. Fuck this game.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Haven't played since TTK release but who's the big bad this time?

Same. Was 49,880, got kicked, now at 166,850.

what I don't get is they were so successful for the halo series but destiny got the shit treatment, like what the fuck this game could have been the greatest game of the "next gen" consoles but youre right I have a feeling this destiny is just a way to ramp up destiny 2, its gonna be the tits

This pisses me off. Bought Destiny on release, bought every expansion, have been playing it all last week, was playing hours before RoI released, then I get kicked off when all the fucks who will play for 10 hours then drop swoop in, and have to queue behind them. I am beyond mad.

Oh boy

What system user. We'll unlock the mystery of the time vaults. We'll crush crota and his self proclaimed God farther Oryx under our synthetic ionized reinforced boots. No one should face the trials of the darkness alone guardian. Together our light will burn so bright our enemies will seek shade

fucking mosquitos and their zika virus

Really? What the fuck.

I just got kicked out and now I'm 188,622

its only growing larger by the minute, I'm at 181689 and continually get booted even before It could get anywhere near 0

if destiny is at max capacity then what does this mean for the servers, do they need to expand?

The vanguard has urged us to bring this weapon in for dismantling guardian...
This weapon... Its meant to kill guardians, not the darkness. So not loose yourself like the outcast Osiris, or the mad Toland

>Get to 5686
>"Destiny servers are not available"
>203004

It's launch day, so there's 50 times the players that are usually on at the same time.

Nanomachines, son.

Ya I did and I'm still waiting :(

fap again

K

Any single player content?

Got kicked again, now at 238,635. Fuck Bungie.

You really need to blame Activision
The original game had most of everything we've gotten from dlc. But the fat cats did not like the story or the pacing of the game. So it was delayed, gutted and repurposed. It really broke the team up. That's why I believe bungie delayed destiny two. Right now Activision wanted us playing that. Not rise of iron. Bungie stated that they didn't want a repeat of destiny and wanted the game to love up to its expectations. I know v gives them a lot of shit. But budgie has always been pretty based. I think they were a little ashamed of the first game

at 16,406.....buungie pls. Anyone in yet?

Still at work for 2h, fuk u mayne

Get fucked you've got it easy

Hung Jury is best raifu.

11,979.... sry bro hang in there. Hopefully serves wont be full retard when you join.

Yeah, hopefully.

have they added raid matchmaking yet?

Also PS4 Gamertag: Kemical717 all aboard!

Are the servers shared between PS4 and XO?

so I assume activision is giving them another year to make destiny 2 or is the contract broken and bungie is going solo?

im #256229

what the fuck bungie

>Available only as part of a bundle

what the fuck, I am on xbox one.. So to play this I need to buy the fucking game again on full price?

no, make some frends, use destiny lfg

thanks obama

I'm in guys....

pics or it didn't happen

Here. Just got kicked. Now this shit. Fuck me, I guess

Not him, but I wish to join you. I've only done 2 raids and am mainly a solo player. Are you on ps4?

I just nutted and can't fap for another 30 minutes at least. Let's get this show on the road.

ah shit, less than 200,000 now
might make it before sunrise

Why not read the new Grimoire while you're waiting?

Here's my new favorite:
db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/allies/legends-mysteries/legends-and-mysteries-rezyl-azzir

Sunrise?
Where do you live, user?

best coast in murica

People on reddit are starting to say that they're in

Allright, im from europe.
Its 13:44 for me already

>Reddit
Why user, why?

It should be more or less done if Activision wanted to ship it. Lets hope the finishing details make us collectively nut for once

East coast reporting in. sun's coming up and I'm at 250k. looks like I'll just have to wait until after work for this shit. I am actually a little impressed that destiny has this many people coming back to it. I know they'll be gone in less than a month but damn.

It's a fantastic resource for raw information about the game, everything else is cancer

yeah coming up on 4am here
down to 85k...
inb4 disconnect

Someone linked me one of those weekly megathreads months ago and they're not a bad source of info, as long as you don't scroll down and look at the comments. Or look at any other posts in general.

you'll make it
queue seems to have picked up for me, jumped up about 150k in the last 5-10 min

> Source: my ass

This describes reddit in general pretty well. If you need to know how something in a game works, like a mechanic or a system, it's a fantastic resource. Someone will have broken it down with sources and examples and it will help tremendously. When you start looking at things that aren't objective, like opinions or humor, you get cancer.

Also I'm below 100k in the queue now.

When i need to know something minor, i just google it and reddit is usually the first page to come up. It's good for finding fast info on something but it's filled with cancer otherwise
(sorry for my english haha)

I was at 340000 now at 50000. Be grateful user.

fuck year, character select screen

Have fun user!

I seem to be moving through the queue quicker now and haven't had a disconnect for a while.

Currently at 8032 so I'm hoping to be in very soon

We in there

Ahh man, 1 more hour of work and i can get playing (maybe)

Nothing is working for me right now. Even their site is offline. What the actual fuck Bungie, is someone trying to turn everything off and on again?

Including the website?

Got through the first story mission, so far so good

Blues are outclassing my year 2 shit already

>tfw i was missing 3 calcified feagments for that emblem
Kill me

30 more minutes of work and then i can finally drive home and play this shit
Im excited

The Vanguard is selling a Scout Rifle with Outlaw and Explosive Rounds. I might want that...

I main this exact weapon. Will it become useless with the expansion or I can keep upgrading it to the new max level?

You can upgrade year 2 weapons

Finally home, got in the game instantly
Im happy

Have fun, user

:-)

this plus all the arenas that don't have matchmaking

Warframe is more of a grind tbough, and console players complain about that so I don't really see destiny players having the patience to play warframe.

Calm down there PC MASTER RACE fag. Just a game and platform.