Movies/tvshows you want to see Telltale make

Movies/tvshows you want to see Telltale make

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssisMZxa1zo
youtube.com/watch?v=sJi5C3JVlFY&list=PLSNhhhvg6oZHyutH1navFkFbbblZdBddP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Press A to "What's the deal with..."

I would play a Seinfeld CYOA game.

So what's the deal with all these Telltale games?

Amirite?

get cancer

>not Seinfeld by platinum
I've not even watched seinfeld

>no GTA: Seattle starring Frasier Crane

you should

It's literally the greatest show of all time.

objectively.

You're not missing out on much

To catch a predator.

Please don't soil the Seinfeld legacy with the shit that telltale pumps out

I want Telltale to make an Undertale game

it's pretty good, I started it because of shiggy but got a great show instead with a lot of creativity put into every episode from (episode-unique) characters to locations I haven't seen in any other sitcom. Takes a couple episodes to get into it though.

A Seinfeld JRPG would be better

I'm surprised no one has attempted something like it

Season 1 was a testing ground and had a lot of studio interference like them forcing Elaine to sleep with Jerry.

2 is much better and 3+ is just legendary television

>Dentists are just sadists with newer magazines.
>Tim Whatley will remember that...

Oh I didn't know that, that makes sense. Good thing 1 and 2 have only 18 episodes total, Season 3 really has one great episode after another. Season 7 and 8 were not as great without larry davis though.

>*Newman shows up*
>only dialogue options are "Newman..."

I can't believe I'm refreshing this thread for stuff like this instead of getting sleep in the precious two hours I have before I have to get ready for work :(

>Tim Whatley and Heisenberg are the same actor

Yeah, for some reason they thought Jerry and Elaine being just friends would make Jerry seem gay or effeminate.

That comic has everything to be an actual Seinfeld episode.

I've always wanted a Seinfeld game, and I don't really care what format it comes in.

Season 2 is when they did 'The Deal' in which Elaine and Jerry are together, but you're right about 3 upwards being pure gold.

Season 8 and 9 were the seasons without Larry David, and you're also right that they are a little off. There's a shift towards broader jokes and characterization, more slapstick than usual and the characters come across a little more spiteful and dumbed down from the increase in off-hand comments and jokes. It's probably because Larry and Jerry would finalize every script up to that point, so they were missing Larry's quality control.

I think he meant the decision to have Elaine as a previous girlfriend of Jerry.

The second episode of the show deals with the awkwardness of Jerry and Elaine pursuing other people while remaining friends. The execs involvement is why we had The Deal episode after the first season, because there had to be a show to meddle with in the first place before execs start making changes.

>He's a nigger!

Jerry will remember that...

In case you guys aren't aware Jerry Seinfeld has a web show called Comedians in cars getting coffee.

The basic premise is he picks up comedians in his car and they go for coffee.

sounds deep

from what i understand frasier is better anyways

from what I understand the earth is flat

>telltale
>making good games
would be a first

Call me Tumblr trash if you want but Doctor Who.

the wolf among us

>No season 10
>No movie
>No Telltale game
Seinfeld deserved a better ending

Keep trying.
Frasier is good, but Seinfeld is almost magical in how funny it can be. So many episodes that couldn't be made today.

you don't even try to argue how the wolf among us is not a good telltale game

good bait my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=ssisMZxa1zo

Well is it a good game or a good tell tale game that's two different things. The delays and rewrites killed the games narrative which is the most important part of the game. It's littered with red herrings that are pointless to anyone who read the book. The kangaroo court at the end is also a really disappointing ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJi5C3JVlFY&list=PLSNhhhvg6oZHyutH1navFkFbbblZdBddP

But it already came out
>that ending where you join with Newman and control all information

>deadly premonition

So what's the deal with TellTale Games?
They tell tales but they don't make games!

>what is Life is Strange

That's gold Jerry!

murder mystery in a forest =/= Twin peaks

edgy high school simulator =/= Twin Peaks

GOLD!

>murder mystery in a small midwestern town involving young girl who was loved by everyone but had a dark secret
>he has to stay at a weird hotel that looks the fucking same as the one from Twin Peaks
>first reveal many of the characters get of the MC is him pulling a serial killer's calling card out from underneath a corpse's fingernail
>MC gets surreal clues he doesn't quite understand from strange characters in an alternate dimension comprised of a red room
>the Log Lady is in the game except it's a pot of soup
>IT EVEN HAS THE FUCKING TOWN HALL SCENE WHERE HE CALLS ALL THE CHARACTERS IN TO GIVE A SPEECH

the first 1/3rd or half of Deadly Premonition is an outright ripoff of Twin Peaks, I say this as a huge fan of both. And yes, ripoff, not homage.

>Press A to return tapes