Overwatch - Lore

>obnoxiously happy fat girl
>happens to revive from some cyrosleep conveniently when Winston puts out the call
>manages to get back to civilization alone
>freezes people to death, lets them have a sliver of hope and then crushes it with a smile
>all her lines are cheery, fake happy except for the lesson where you can hear the ancient evil

Yeah, she isn't the head of Talon at all guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlIPx-iE_-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
youtu.be/cKXMR8asrJc?t=1m2s
youtu.be/N9LJmLKC36o?t=2m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mei
>fat
This illusion has already been long dispelled.

>Fat
Wipe this meme from the face of the earth.

>Mei
>not fat
Lmao get a load of these shit heads.

Mei is definitely fat. A shitty decal does not disprove shit when her actual fucking 3D model has thighs the size of entire chubby children.

Her thighs are the same size or very similar to almost all the other females. Mercy especially.

>What is a big coat
>He's never seen a girl with good thighs who was skinny
Someone please post the leg comparison image to blow the fuck out of this fat poster.

>Wearing a thick jacket makes you fat

>calls a guy a bully and asks him how he lives with himself
>"clearly this means she wants to fuck him"
i hate shipping faggots

SUE BLIZZARD FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=rlIPx-iE_-g

No being a fat chink makes you fat.

>twitch maymays and e-celebs
Theres a reason why twitch urls are filtered.

Too bad she ain't fat. Thicc fag.

Winter pants are baggy, her are skin tight, she is obese.

a decal that promoted good health in a sports event, gee wiz!

F A T

>Can't coherently read shit she wrote herself
>Can't even pronounce Mei
oh god make it stop

Yeah man, cold weather gear is always loose and made of paper thin material

>Still doesn't know what winter clothes are
Go back to Tumblr thicc fag she'll never be fat.

She's fat

Fat arms, fat face, fat tits, how revolting, hideous.

>disgusting flatfags

THICCCCCCCCC

>Wow a big ass and nice thighs = fat

>What fat fags actually believe

I want to spread her cheeks and look at that asshole before clapping them together on my dick, whereupon I will prematurely ejaculate!

>ass and thighs that are 70% fat
>nice
Just admit you like fat rats senpai it's that easy

I'm not talking about the content, faggot, I'm talking about how she's a dyslexic fucking retard

Mei is wearing skin-tight pants (like, I dunno every other female in Overwatch).
She is also shorter than the other females, making her mass disproportionate for her height.
You are retarded if you think she isn't fat.

>What is a pear-shaped fat distribution?

So when are they removing Mei the funkiller from the game?

Who cares, the damage is already done

>official art of her out of the suit is thin
>it's in the game
>it's in the official artbook companion for the game
>they even made another spray of her in-game thin
>there are still people retarded enough to push the fat meme

I'll never understand why some people are so stubborn about being wrong.

>Big butt = fat
Dang dude you sure got us I guess Widowmaker is fat too huh?

I guess we just need to put on a coa...I mean blue fat suit that's totally fat and she's just like Mei.

>this fat smelly cow
>thin

>Landwhale disillusions
Someone post that collage of pissed of uglies regarding a hot volleyball player.

Right after you kill yourself for refusing to get good.

>literally a perfect hourglass

user what is fat to you? What qualifies as fat in your opinion, I have to know.

>Satire
Yeah she's faking it for views but you're fooling yourself if this chad cum dumpster has any concept of something like that.

To be able to see that girl as thin, you must be extremely obese.
I can't think of any other reason why someone would be so delusional.
Nothing wrong with being a bit fat, she doesn't look unhealthy. But she isn't thin.

SHIT NIGGA

You can only kill people that can't fight back, get good yourself you dog eating chink.

>Autism: The Thread Edition

You're prob one of those fags who only thinks you're think if ribs are visible. You have no concept of thin friend.

Proportions.
Widowmaker is far taller than Mei, her body is more proportionate.
Mei is stubby and has flabby arms and overall softness which implies fat.
Widowmaker and literally all other females in Overwatch are firmly build and have long limbs, which make them read as fit rather than fat.
Look, it's OK that Mei is fat. You probably are also.

Mei is T I C K L I S H

Stay assmad shithead. Not my fault you're too stupid to avoid running into point blank range with me while alone.

she seems like a troll, she doesn't even pronounce mei right

>What
>Is
>Winter
>Clothing

When I see people obsessing over Mei being fat it reminds me of fat acceptance movement obsessing over Marilyn Monroe being fat. Just delusional fatties trying to cling to some sort of validation of their unhealthy lifestyle.

Pic related. Left is what fatties want you to think Marilyn Monroe's body type was, and the right is what it actually was.

>She's faking it for views
Isn't that how sattire and every comedical shows work?
>fooling yourself if this chad cum dumpster has any concept of something like that.
What if I told you I literally can't feel sexual attraction towards her. Will you make up some other excuse?

MAH DICK

what have you doneeeeeee

>Overwatch - Lore
You should call it "Overwatch - shitty, autistic headcanon", and also not post it on Cred Forums or anywhere else for that matter.

>le I hate women meme
fucking grow up, she knows what she's doing

I haven't been on Cred Forums in years and now I remember why I left. It's mostly teenagers who have the time to spend arguing about video games.

Here is a thin but curvy girl.

Satire is done on purpose for comedic reasons. She's doing it on purpose for the purpose of views and views alone. Also you must have autism if you think that second part implied or had anything to do with you liking her. You really gave off your spectrum level with that one.
>U MUHSOGINIST CIS MALE U SEXIST POOPY HED
Fuck off back to tumblr. Nothing I said was sexist

>Satire is done on purpose for comedic reasons. She's doing it on purpose for the purpose of views and views alone.
That's on the level of 'it's only art if it's not commercially sold'-arguments

>Two variations of skinny one is just skinnier than the other and has a witch chin instead of leafyisheres chin
Dang

Nope it's on the level of you can't fake skill. If I'm in a battle and I accidentally trip and fall and my gun goes off and kills someone that doesn't mean I'm a professional killer. Or do I need a food analogy since this is Cred Forums?

>Fuck off back to tumblr. Nothing I said was sexist
Not really sexist, no, but I bet if it was a man you would assume he did have a concept of satire. Are you actually familiar with this lady? What are you basing your hatred (dumb cum dumpster) of her on? This is the first time I've come across her and this seems like a pretty clever caricature to me.

Here is Widow if she had Mei's proiportions.

>tfw no trans characters in Overwatch

That's a shit-tier analogy since it doesn't reflect the situation. She purposefully set out to do a parody of gamur gurls with the intention of getting a lot of viewers and thus money. This intention does not somehow make her satire not satire. Proffessional stage satirists also go there for the goal of getting paid, and getting publicity so they will be hired for future events. That also does not make their acts somehow not satire.

>This is the first time I've come across her.
There's your problem. Then. Plenty of satirical women. She's not one of em. Has nothing to do with gender but hey what do I know guess I'm just the shit lord right.

why does she have a dick

>thigh scars

lol of course

Keep the tits and thighs and we're golden.

>fucking cut and or stretch marks on it's legs

Gutter trash

Maybe if Meis outfit was part of her body but since it's not...

Because she's trans

Maybe, maybe not. You could just be biased against her.

>The face
Not passable just kill yourself.

Wtf its this shit?!
Some kind of Revolution 60 developer?

>Satire is done on purpose for comedic reasons. She's doing it on purpose for the purpose of views and views alone.
So you are not allowed to profit from comedy?

>Also you must have autism if you think that second part implied or had anything to do with you liking her.
Well, when you said that she did not have the concept of sattire I didnt even took it as an argument since you're the one in this discussion that doesnt know her work and are yet to see her content. Because of this I assumed that you were accusing me of biasedly liking her for her looks.

I feel like this discussion could drag on until you would start to use subjetive arguments, in which case I cant help you there.

>not passable

Retard

benis :DDDDDD

The pants are skin tight, and we know this because they are sculpted around the butt.
Bulky pants do not behave that way, that just isn't how fabric works.
I was generous and didn't edit her waist size, although most of the time a girl with so much fat on her face, arms and legs would have some belly fat as well.

>So you are not allowed to profit from comedy
When did I say that? I'm just saying she makes the videos for views not comedy. They're not meant to be funny it's just a shitty persona.

THE GREAT DEBATE: IS THIS FICTIONAL CHARACTER FAT OR NOT?

I love you guys.

>that's not passable
wtf?

>That man Jaw
Not passable sorry Hon.

You're the one that chose to post your man face for everyone to see. Don't get your men sized panties in a bunch.

We just need the chubby-chasing, denial-ridden faggots to come out.

>>le
what a brave defender of internet white girls you are. im sure one of them will have sex with you

>met a transwoman online
>go on a date with her
>take her back to my place
>feel her up
>hmmm no bulge
>maybe she has a feminine dick
>get her naked
>She's post op

Most disappointing moment of my life

Same ass size as Fucking Mercy and even Symetra. This isn't an argument. Someone please post the side by side butt image already. How hasn't it been posted. Also after its been posted every non retard in this thread be sure to save it aswell.

It's almost like it's an unavoidable part of koth and attacking points.

>88 posts
>0 about the actual game

You explicitly said that sattire is only done for comedic reasons and that she is doing it for views(profit).

They are meant to be funny, you are supposed to take it as a sattire and she is blatantly clear about it.

>It's just a shitty persona
And this is the subjetive comments I was talking about

what's the fucking point if they chop their dick off

might as well fuck my couch cushions

>implying hating women is even a bad thing at this point when men are all labeled as rapists
>y-you're all teenagers
HAHAHAHA

actually I'm a faggot with 0 female friends

WHERE THE SHIT IS THE LOVE FOR TRACER

If you don't look like a girl you're not passable.

We've been over this, Mei does not have the same PROPORTIONS.
Her body parts relative to one another isn't the same as Mercy's.
I debunked the "Widow is fat too then" bullshit, do you want me to do Mercy next faggot?

What the fuck are you talking about?

You're a rapist user? Better go back to jail then.

>not passable

Not him, but she's a camwhore. None of her contrived statements or actions are anywhere near unique to her personally, on top of which a copyright claim to gestures or totally generic phrases is absolutely absurd. Assuming she's serious, which if she's not, she seems to have a hard time getting across.

You can't even deny that a lot of feminists nowadays label all men as rapists. The Mary Sue is proof that they do.

I didn't mean she was doing satire for views I meant she was doing her whole concept for views. It's actually not meant for comedic purposes. You're clearly not familiar with this scam. There's a few girls on twitch who do it. It's act like a dumb retard with your tits hanging out to trick even dumber retards into buying it and shit talking her like mad.

Which then tricks dumb white knights into giving her money when she plays the victim. You might wanna look into Venti too.

nightmare fuel

Fuck off, Bret Michaels.

>That 'Tracer' sucking in her stomach

>projecting this hard

So what's going on with Junkrat and Mei?
Is it just based off in game dialog or is it in written lore?

MAN. JAW.

Take off all that caked on circus clown makup up and you'd look like an effeminate man at best.

Not even close.

I don't know why Cred Forums has such trouble recognising satire, it seemed obvious to me. Must be the autism.

So called third wave feminism is retarded yeah, and the internet has given every retard and extremist a platform to express their views. In reality it's nothing close to the prevailing opinion.

She knows nothing, she's a dimestore dumbass with zero capabilities or qualifications making her money in the world's oldest profession without even having to go through the personal degradation of stripping or selling her less than stellar body on the streets. She is a parasite on the world.

>Mei cosplays as Tracer next to 3 beachballs and a young S76.jpg

>dick is bigger than mine

You don't know that because of her coat you dumb faggot and all official art disagrees with you BLIZZARD DISAGREES WITH YOU. You're just a sad fat fag. Who wants a skinny character to he fat. It'll never happen and you're not better than tumblrites trying to make everyone trans, fat, disabled, etc. Just kill yourself.

Unless you can conjure up REAL evidence she's fat fuck off. I mean please she's even the same height as some of the other females with the same ass size. If you remove the coat is becomes apparent that's because she has the same body type aswell. Proportions my fucking ass dude.

>all that make ups

Here.

Labeling it as satire doesn't give you a free pass to use the "hurr i was only pretending to be retarded" excuse user. Just because you think its "satire" doesn't make her any less of a camwhore.

Jesus christ look at those wrists. Maybe ray charles would be fooled if you passed him on the opposite side of the street while remaining totally silent

Bitch is a hamcheese, of course she is fat. Widowmaker, Tracer and Pharah all the way.

>He thinks this is passable
Is this supposed to prove something?

Also to be fair misandry is a lot more socially acceptable than misogyny is. Both are bad but it's kinda lame that you're allowed to say shit like "UGH ALL MEN ARE PIGS" and not be criticized for being sexist as shit.

Left is way more appealing.

>The coat is skin meme

Fat acceptance fags like you guys need to stop forcing your fat shit on people who aren't fat.

It's fine if you like it.
Left is fat though.
Nothing wrong with liking women that are overweight.
That isn't even obese, just fat.

>I didn't mean she was doing satire for views I meant she was doing her whole concept for views.
But her concept IS sattire, user.

>There's a few girls on twitch who do it. It's act like a dumb retard with your tits hanging out to trick even dumber retards into buying it and shit talking her like mad.
So are you telling me there is no way to make a sattire about camgirls and girl gamers without it being a "scam"?
Because all of these characteristics you despise and believe to make part of her scheme is essential to satirize these identities she targets.

>Overwatch lore thread
>devolves into "MEI ISN'T FAT!" vs thickposters, autismos being triggered by Kaceytron and some creepy-looking tranny spamming his photos for some reason

Best sub tbqh

>People not understanding how gear designed for working in subzero conditions is supposed to work.

What are you talking about? I'm not saying I was pretending to be retarded. I'm not defending her profession but it seems like obvious satire to me.

> it's kinda lame that you're allowed to say shit like "UGH ALL MEN ARE PIGS" and not be criticized for being sexist as shit.
I honestly feel like that is changing, feels like everyone is becoming hyper sensitive and willing to cause controversy at the drop of a hat.

All im saying is Americans. Seen plenty of AMericans go "MAN IS SHE HOT" when it is a fucking fatty. It is like..what the fuck?

Winter clothing is the excuse? Winter clothing do not make you fat faced.

>say they don't look like a girl
>post picture of person's face in google image search
>related results are women
>Is this supposed to prove something?

>But her concept is satire
Prove she's doing it for satirical purposes.

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

There has to be a line between actual stupidity and satire, and if your best defense of her is to call her critics retarded, you've already lost, nigger.

take off all that ridiculous makeup and I'd
kiss you

She's passable - you aren't.

>Googles broken visually similar images system is what determines if someone is passing
Nope

300lbs of pure lard.

>choker to hide adam's apple

Always the sign of a tranny.

if she doesn't look like a girl she must look like a man so post pictures where she looks like a man

Felt like an obvious exaggeration of frivolous copyright claims to me.

You could use a fish with a blonde wig in that search and get women in the related images you dingus.

She isn't either actually. Not a single passable trans woman has been posted in this thread.

I'm sorry but this abomination is not passable. The poster you're replying to could pass as an ugly woman

I don't know, I've just been sort of desensitized by a lot of shit towards men that's legitimately sexist but that's just me.

Clothes go over body parts. If you stopped looking at anime and paid attention to real humans, you'd understand how clothes don't just act random ways,
If clothes are baggy, they form creases and drapes that indicate bagginess.
Tight cut clothes made of thin fabrics follow body well and do not form many folds.
Bulky clothes do not follow form so well, so you will NOT get a sculpted ass shape with really thick pants. If your argument is that Mei is wearing thick pants, pants that are SO thick that she looks 4 sizez bigger, then they would not follow the ass and knee shape so perfectly. It would end up looking like thick sausages and her movement would be a bit stunted due to bulky clothes where her joints are.

Females in Overwatch tend to wear yogapants/spandex and Mei follows the trend as well.

Here. Now shut up.

You already did that for me by posting that picture.
Nice normal good proportions of a bottom half of a woman dumbo.

Masculine jaw.

Typos. It's a bit late here.

Bad example my dude.
Looks more like a man than the last one you posted.

Difference being this one just went mad with cakeface.

NOT. PASSABLE.

Maybe if she was being satirical of stupid camwhores to begin with and this was the basis of her shows, but its not. You're just biased.

Nah left is just thicc. Overweight? Sure, only by BMI standards though. Fat? No.

I like big girls, but as soon as there are rolls it's too much.

>Judging on the models
>When the models indicate that Pharah is literally a torso and head in a robot suit, something Blizzard themselves said was untrue

Hey its that dude that's friends with Sam Hyde or maybe Frankensteins monster in penny dreadful.

Either way nope. Pic related is passing.

I want to bury my face in those thighs.

>Cred Forums
>fat and tranny discussion

I hate every last one of you

Why are autistic people trying to put a story to a multiplayer shooter?

wtf how am I biased this is literally the first time I've heard of this woman. This seems to me like a decent/interesting way to break up the stale content formula of exposing your tits in front of a camera while you play video games.

Here's what passing actually looks like.

This isn't video game related because none of the lore exist in playable sections of the game.

I know. Looks so soft, i wanna wear that like a crown

Im the king of thicc

>cold weather gear is not thick
>people never dress in layers when it's cold outside

Excluding the Australian woman I'd say the 3 on the left are examples of actual passers aswell.

Obvious man lips.

I'd stop trying to argue, it's clear few people who legitimately think Mei is fat have ever actually been to anywhere even mildly cold.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

And she's smart enough to abuse sexually frustrated manchildren while making a livable wage in the process. Clearly not an idiot.

>Passable

I can hear their weird forced unnatural feminine-man accent from here.

>What are you talking about? I'm not saying I was pretending to be retarded

What? Do you really not-never mind.

The point I was trying to make is that you can't act like a camwhore, label it as satire, and then try to argue that you are not being a camwhore. Maybe it's a joke, maybe it is satire, but for that one video she is still being a camwhore, regardless if it's in irony. Considering that there is enough misconception about her, I find it hard to believe it is actually satire though and if it is, she does a very poor job at it.

The real issue is that no one has posted any proof that it is just a joke. I don't really care one way or another since I'm just kinda browsing through the thread, but if you are gonna defend something then you need something to defend it with..

Without posting any kind proof, then she is just acting stupid and you seem like a white knight type. Whether or not you are? Dunno don't care.

Toodles :3

I want to fuck each and every one. Please sign me up.

>You will never suck her feminine penis

>Prove she's doing it for satirical purposes
I have a hard time to understand what you mean by this. Do you want me to prove her comedy is based on satire?

youtu.be/cKXMR8asrJc?t=1m2s
youtu.be/N9LJmLKC36o?t=2m18s

Remember that I'm trying to prove this is satire, I'm not trying to convince you to like it.

If you actually read the post you'd see why her pants can't be thick (which they should because she should be protecting herself).
Her pants are following the crevices of her body too well to be thick fabric.

>it's a fatties think something less fat than them is "thin" episode

Because she does nothing different to the literal tens of thousands of camwhores who preceded her and countless more who will follow. There is no hint of exaggeration, no subtle wink of tongue-in-cheek, not the slightest nod the extreme you claim she portrays. You simply come here prejudiced against someone else's viewpoint (that she's a stupid whore), you take up the opposite position, and then you start coming up with bullshit to back up your position, and spewing it all over us and this board. She still shows her tits. She still dresses up for the camera. She still puts her make up on and does her dumb little dances and rakes in her money from neets. She is a carbon copy cookie cutter bitch, and would not be more so even if she was stamped out from a fucking slut factory.

And by the way, bias simply means personal opinion interferes with logical discourse.

No, you're right. Google image search is the pinnacle of technology.

>Jane Marie is post op now

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Basically this.
I'm the user that tried to show what proportions are in the concept art edits but these fat fucks are impossible to give perspective to.

That would imply every whore in history is brilliant. She is simply retreading a path paved with cumstained dollars and discarded prophylactics.

as long as domino keeps her dick everything will be right in the world

What the fuck is this thread? Holy shit how many topics are here? Only one is Vidya related.

Neutral Garfield man is here to save the day.

Mei is not fat
KaceyTron or however you spell her name is not some magical satirical comedy genius
And I'd agree with
And say only these 5 are passable in this thread.

Now please mods 404 this gay thread.

Fat thighs are not the same as curvy muscular thighs you turbo faggot. Never ever again compare your fast food fat thighs to some delicious meaty legs

>Horrible accent and personality.
They should have used the VA's natural Welsh accent.

>this thread

Since when has Cred Forums been so fucking gay?

>There is no hint of exaggeration
I don't like her, but it's pretty blatant that she really is "I Was Merely Pretending: The Person".

I didn't - and idk if she does - claim this isn't still a form of camwhoring. But it's a much more in depth kind of camwhoring in any case. And it definitely seems like satire to me but I don't know what kind of proof you'd want. And as for being a white knight, see I came into the thread, watched the video, thought it was satire almost immediately with her mispronunciation of mei, THEN started reading this thread. Idk if this is different to other camwhores, maybe they all do satirical videos every now and again. Good on them if they do because it takes a little bit of effort. I see no bullshit I've come up with, all I've said is that I've never seen her before and it seems like legitimate satire to me. Your own bias against camwhores seems to be precluding your ability to believe that they can do satire, half of your post was just a rant against her personally.

If you want this thread 404'd user...you know what you must do. You must summon....The Forbidden One.

>There is no hint of exaggeration, no subtle wink of tongue-in-cheek, not the slightest nod the extreme you claim she portrays.
I am literally arguing with people who have a strong opinion about something they dont know about.

>Welsh Tracer

Yes please.

OK she is straight up a caricature of camwhores (that doesn't mean she isn't still one herself).

All arguments against this being satire have just been disproven. I feel vindicated. And I remember why I stopped arguing on Cred Forums.

DELET

This thread's going places.

herewego.jpg

i judged her entirely from that single video.

However, i'd be willing to bet that where the schtick ends and the stupid begins is a paper-thin line.

Joke's on you! He didn't have the last piece in his hand! You fell for the Heart of Cards' ruse!

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS GOING ON

You're exactly right. I come here mad and argue about shit because it gets me off.

I hold firm in my position, however.

>he thinks im gonna get myself banned for your entertainment

>Fake cry
>Then laugh

Actually kaceytron is ok in my book. i don't give a rats ass about e-celebs in general but some of that was actually kinda funny.

Might as well say every person with a low-skill job is an idiot regardless of their level of aptitude.

>the internet in one post
This is how you spend your life?

I hope you're a teenager who still has his best years ahead of him m8.

How old are you, user? Honest question.

i bet making this image is part of some KFC brand marketing campaign that works like trump, shit on others to make yourself look good.
>shillsarereal

And here it is

Nowhere.

Not all of it. I jumped to a conclusion and debated the best i could doing no research.

I'll be turning 54 next year.

This thread is a fucking shitshow

Right. But being self-aware is the bottom rung of intelligence.

At least you're mature enough to admit where you're wrong

blimey

do you work?

That's just rude luv

Still intelligence.

Im posting from my yacht i got with inheritance money.

My latency is ridiculous tho

Why are fatfags so delusional and defensive?
Jesus Christ dude, there's nothing wrong with liking fat girls. Like her if you want, just don't delude yourself into thinking she's somehow not fat.

my god this is probably true

please go and build some wind turbines in indonesia or something, you might get more out of it

catch you on the flip side cunt

I think its weird that people cant like different levels of fatness, its either anorexic or landwhale to you guys.

I've been arguing for fat-mei but I kept stressing she isnt unhealthy or obese in any way, just fat.
Call it chubby if you prefer, it's just euphemism for fat.

I think this is what the crux of the whole fat mei debate actually is, the people getting upset that Mei is being reffered to as Fat assume that Fat can only reffer to morbidly obese people.

HERE WE GO

Seems that way to me as well.
"Fat" being derogatory by default is an issue. If skinny isn't necessarily negative (i.e. anorexic) then neither is fat. They are just opposite concepts and can refer to varying degrees of bmi.

I might get yelled at for being "body positive" or some shit here but unless it's unhealthy there is no reason to hate on a body type. Hell, as far as fetishes go it doesn't really matter what the fuck you're into.

You like em with some ribs sticking out? Cool there are a bunch of those grils.
You want muscles up the ass? Sure, there are many beefy ones as well.
You like them with chub? Good, Mei is right there.
etc.

>MEI IS FAT, THIGHS, THICK THIGHS! THICK THIGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fucking imbeciles. How fucking stupid can a person be to think that a chick who is dressed for arctic temperatures is going to be wearing goddamned yoga pants, or whatever other leggings you fucking MORONS think she is wearing. She's wearing some thick fucking pants to go with her thick fucking coat and thick fucking gloves and thick fucking glasses. She might be curvy (not fat, like actually curvy) besides all that, but I'm so tired of people looking at her legs and thinking 'man, what extraordinarily thick legs on this bitch, this is exactly how thick her legs would be without these massive pants'

Read the thread or shut the fuck up.

>Kaceytron
>Seems like a troll
??

All I see are a bunch of morons with confirmation bias

Are you retarded? of course she wants to fuck him.

I approached a girl today and punched her in the neck and she started choking and calling me a piece of shit so OBVIOUSLY she wants my filthy dick.

>her actual fucking 3D model has thighs the size of entire chubby children.

>What is a big coat

Aw hell yeah dude you sure roasted him

Thick fabrics are either baggy (loose) or they are form fitting.

Thick form fitting fabrics do NOT wedge into the ass crack and sculpt the ass. If you look at Mei's ass, it's as clearly modeled as Widowmaker's, who is wearing spandex. You have everything from ass crack to subtle curvature changes to underbutt crease.

If the assumption is that the fabric is thick enough to make her 4 sizes bigger, the fabric would not be modeled that way. It would not give the sculpted ass look. It would look more cylindrical and not show ass crack at all.

Conclusion: She is wearing thin pants that are form-fitting, which means she has thick thighs. Further illustrated by the concept art where she is just wearing sweatpants and is still very thick.

I really don't think she has the legal rights to the way she looks dude

Where do you live

>that Tracer

wud fug

Speaking as a brit, her accent is the cringiest shit.
Literally the same as euros doing a texan accent

With Mei it's just a fetish or people thinking it makes her cuter with Fat acceptance it's yum yum slurp slurp give me the pizza

nice try stormfaggot

CAPTURINGGGGGGGG

But brits do sound like Tracer

>left
>skinny
>with those arms and face
What

To a foreigner yeah, in the same way my housemate does a convincing texen accent, but it will make any actual texan cringe

Are you the reuters guy?

>cringe cringe cringe cringe!
fuck off underage

>can't use a word because it triggers me
You fuck off

texan here, we don't really have accents like you'd expect from the deep south, so everytime i see a texan talking like they from mississippi i cringe

>Kaceytron
????

Cringing is somethng only women do.

Where are these model swap things come from?

She's that 3d girl that sometimes gets posted with the "A deal's a deal" text. Many believe that it's actually her posting pictures of herself for attention.

>>>she

Milky-Chan isn't Kaceytron, they just look vaguely similar.