Do you like Nintendo?

Do you like Nintendo?

I stopped liking them when they announced the NX.

smash is for fags

Yes. 3DS XL is what I use the most.

Look at that fatass.

Lookin pretty dry there.

Cycle?

>that twig wrist

What a fucking fag

no. they DMCA everything and don't even do anything with their IPs.
they need to get knocked down more than they already have. beat the ego and stupid control freak bullshit out of them.

are you following me on instagram?

>don't have anything to do

Example?

fucking metroid, nerd

i like that body

i have flab right here, what do i do to get rid of it?
push ups, or tricep workouts, or bicep, or shoulder?

Why don't the creators say they live in some country away from DMCA and Nintendo's reach? Why not use a VPN to give me evidence to it too?

read the sticky on /fit/

You're a fucking faggot. Stop degrading a great rpg by showing off your abs. Nobody wants to see that shit. Cred Forums is a site exclusively of heterosexual members. Keep your degeneracy away from me.

pls no

A-user are you okay?

They do shit with it. Just not the shit you want.

try things until this area starts to hurt.

So why did everyone on Cred Forums say it was going to be bad?

That's horribly vague user

Should I stab it?

He's not me, OP stole my photos. So what if I'm gay anyway?

Tsubasa got censored, I wanted to see her tits.

No, you should lose weight

Ah there it is.
The "butterface" for males. Don't worry user, no girl would want to wake up to that anyway.

Weakling detected B」

JUST

Looks like someone is dealing with self-esteem issues.

Why would I want a girlfriend when I have a boyfriend?

Yeah, just take a kitchen knife and cut it off. When it heals you'll be ripped.

>Game to chest ratio

Lmao manlet. How does it feel to know your muscles are just compensating for your lack of height and that every girl knows this?

show us the math

Bench, dips and OHP.

idk, e-mail them and ask them

>Why not use a VPN to give me evidence to it too?

what? anyway, i was saying they do fuckall with metroid and they made a point to take down the one decent iteration the series has seen in ages because it wasn't their work (they do this quite purposely too, it's one of the strictly enforced tenants they require of job applicants, that is, quickly removing any property that infringes on their IPs, and while they can't be blamed for it, being a business, they're absolute pricks about the way they handle it, unlike say, SEGA for instance, which is just sad) they could have released a dozen different properly done metroids by now but they're content to let it gather dust and release hot trash like federation force, which will probably be the death knell of the series, and they'll likely blame that on poor sales/the fans, ignoring the fact that practically everyone was clamoring for either a new prime entry, or a classic metroid

i grew up on nintendo, but honestly, fuck them these days, i only keep my wii u/3ds around for the rare exclusive like fatal frame or SMT, otherwise i would have kicked that shit to the curb a long time ago, won't be buying an NX or any of the dozen or so new iterations of whatever handheld they come up with next, they've lost my support for good (and this is all without even mentioning their absolute dogshit attempts at localization/censoring pointless shit, treehousing anything that could be good and again, shitting on their audience when it performs poorly on the market)

fuck nintendo

>Girls

I don't buy video games on Nintendo platform because in most case Nintendo of America censors them. Pic related, ruined by the retards from NoA.

FUCKING DELET THIS

damn i'd kill to have a body like that
sucks that i'm lazy af

You can't get rid of flab in specific areas without plastic surgery.

Yeah, for a while I pretended to have "grown out" of it, during my angsty teenage phase, but then I came back.

I was happier knowing that this didn't happen, thank you for ruining my day

But they are right there in the game, entirely exposed.

They also changed the story so there's nothing that could trigger SJWs anymore, removing rape and anything sexual from it afaik.

>I can see slightly less skin on a deformed baby looking thing in a video game
FUCKING FASCISTS

Thank allah, someone with taste. I hope Pikmin 4 is a 2017 NX release.

Because it pretty much was.
Bad story, poorly written characters with the exception of Touma, and Barry, but the combat was fun.

If NoA wasn't involved in the localization process of this game it would not had been censored.

Prove it.

like what for example? now I'm curious about it

That game's already out?

>if Nintendo hadn't localized a Nintendo game then Nintendo wouldn't have censored their own game
thanks for that insight

That never happened, keep spreading lies. 3 sheckles have been deposited into your bank account.

Except NoA didn't localize the game. Binari sonori did. Same thing with the second game

The top looks so fucking stupid.

I'm generally against localization changes b/c I think they're pointless, but not being able to trot female combatants out in underwear that is 3 sizes too small doesn't really affect the game for me.

Yep. RPG of the year so far, good stuff.

I used to. I still play my 3ds sometimes. Probably won't even consider getting an NX.

Ok and done.

go away spooky skeleton

>Yep. RPG of the year so far, good stuff.

Agreed. Getting an exclusive Atlus RPG was a huge win for the Wii U in my book. (Even if no one else bought it)

Who is this semen succubus (male) ?

I just hope future SMT games learn from the dungeon design and battle system and presentation. The only real flaw was not being able to fast forward sessions one overkill commenced.

incubus is the male form.

>The only real flaw was not being able to fast forward sessions one overkill commenced.

Haha. Absolutely this.

I also wish that these SMT games tended to be shorter too. I had a blast for the first 40 hours but then I was ready to be done.

i prefer nintoondo

They're OK.

its not even the best JRPG from the month it was released

But it is the best of the year, so it would have to be the best of its month as well, silly.

You can't get rid of all the fat in your body. Its unhealthy.

No
Odin Sphere came out the same month and was better

Incorrect.
A Succubus takes in semen, while an Incubus deposits it.
So Succubi (male) is still acceptable.

user...