COSSACKS 3 THREAD

COSSACKS 3 THREAD

COCKSACKS RELEASES IN A FEW HOURS

Discuss. Meme. Shitpost. Should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_at_its_maximum_extent.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
youtube.com/watch?v=aS0uk2oZbLU
youtube.com/watch?v=VXwE_EAx2zU
twitchls.com/madgeeks
youtube.com/watch?v=gjq61kOpU00
youtube.com/watch?v=XGWWB3OH3uQ
korea-dpr.com/
gamestar.de/spiele/cossacks-3/test/cossacks_3,52286,3302853.html
gry-online.pl/S020.asp?ID=11536
youtube.com/watch?v=suIHmqXVfTg
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVE17gSgMU
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4621790
youtube.com/watch?v=QBDoZckESNI
youtube.com/watch?v=BOhDo9FQF7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdg3p1CBZ7k
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026249475
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
g2play.net/category/29752/cossacks-3-steam-cd-key/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im in the same boat as you user,i loved cossacks series but i dont know about this one

Cossacks 1 was awesome
Cossacks 2 was meh
Cossacks 3 will be...

... enough to buy Sergei a new Ferrari.

They said its Cossacks 1 but updated

I think they realize people didnt like C2 as much as C1

>Do you like smashing huge armies of swords, pikes, cav, guns and cannons into each other?
>If yes, buy it

We still don't have a normal gameplay video about it, do we?

Nope

But there is no reason to buy it day 1 anyway, so just wait and see if it works

What is a Cossacks

What is google

I'm planning on waiting to see the reaction after a week of it being out, then picking it up

Bad goyim, you're supposed to pre-order video games and form your own opinion

Not him but the preorder bonus is for a week.

What is this?
history for ants?

>We paid youtubers to shill the game for us

they fucking lied
they said they release ship battles before release
nothing, just some fancy music
no mans sky tactics

I'm really hyped but still gonna wait for first impressions before pulling the trigger.
Hope the MP community will take off, at least a little.

>tfw MB: WF&S was bugged af, badly designed and never fixed

>history of the 17th and 18th century
>Ukraine

?

Hello Sergei

During that period Ukraine was ruled by the P-L Commonwealth and the Crimean Khanate and then by the Russians.
Ukraine is a meme country. It could be argued that it somewhat existed as Kievan Rus until 1240, but it then ceased to exist for over seven hundread years before arbitrarily coming back in 1991.

Heh okay comrade

He is not wrong though
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_at_its_maximum_extent.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth

bump for prussia best country

It's just a remake for Cossacks 1, search for gameplay on that.

That's not Austria

You mean bavarya junior? Can you even advance to the18th century, baby boy?

ur dumb as fuck

>Not Saxony
Fucking shitters

Yeah, Saxony is great, but I prefer Hungary for those sweet hussars.

I only play autism simulators by paradox
Will I like this game?

I miss the sounds of gunfire.

It's not grand strategy.

Who /nervous/ here?

I'm worried it will be shit. People are really trashing the devs on steam forums. Worst case scenario I can go back to playing stronghold

Trashing for what?

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=aS0uk2oZbLU

For not releasing the gameplay videos'n'shit. Basically, GSC fucking up with PR once again.

anyway, who /excited/ here? I've waited for this fucking game for 10 years.

I'm worried that I won't get my money back, didn't buy on steam.

But modding tools would fix it anyway, r-right?

For no info.

NOW WE HYPE

Memes aside, they're right.The Zaporizhian Sich was never Ukraine and vice versa, most of the Cossacks were runaway serfs from Russia and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, with some Ottoman defectors, hence some of them being sallow-skinned with slightly Asiatic features.

That would be the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Soon

1.st Mission Austria vs. Turks

youtube.com/watch?v=VXwE_EAx2zU

Uh, no?
Everything looks so painfuly bland and generic. It's C2 with better gfx.
I still want this game to be good

>just got back into RTS and devote all of my time into SupCom
>the next week this comes out
fug

Is the lithuanian aspect represented in Cossacks in some way? Austria has a croatian unit for example.

So he's clueless on rts games in general, yet gsc decides to give him a key to showcase the game, wtf

It's C1* with better gfx. It's exactly what it was supposed to be, devs stated it a lot of times in VK.

>German

Keep playing SupCom. We dunno if this will be DoA

protip:

there are plenty of gameplay videos on Youtube being uploaded right now.
Just seach for Cossacks 3 and put the Filter "upload-date" on Today

Very negligible, their leaders have voluntarily subjected themselves to Polonization.

How much is it? Would I be a bastard if I pirated it and bought it next week once I get paid?

STREAM
T
R
E
A
M

with the dev
twitchls.com/madgeeks
twitchls.com/madgeeks
twitchls.com/madgeeks

Do Polish people play this game?
How they feel about it?

>CAW-SACKS

Yes
I don't know but they are all a bunch of cunts online

They asked in the forum if you have a youtube channel, so he got it that way I guess.

all I ever wanted.

When are Poles ever not butthurt? Especially given the time period of the game is when their nation went to shit and then eventually ceased to exist.

>YOU KRANE

what about drm?

youtube.com/watch?v=gjq61kOpU00
>All those units

>slavs
>DRM

dont think there is any
just buy it so GSC gets money

I think regardless the people living in that area of dirt don't want to be enslaved and raped again

wat

No 18th century ship of line? Does this only have the content of European Wars?

It's the map editor.

>oh god please nerf

Source on the image? I swear to fucking god I've sen it before somewhere.

I think it does and they're going to jew more money out of us

>buy our dlcs so we can make new stalker, goy!

>puts the austrian howitzers on the back
I cried.

If there are modding tools people will just make the BtW stuff themselves.

Tricorn warfare best warfare

closetgays.com

They will be there, but I doubt most people can be arsed enough to do models and textures for fucking cossacks. Except we'll see new Awar/Baddog

youtube.com/watch?v=XGWWB3OH3uQ
Here you go. In video form for your atrophied brain.

those aren't devs

Their nation was at the verge of reforming, hence it being partitioned before any positive changes could actually happen.

hai there, I'm Denuvo of 00's

torrent when?

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

12 MINUTES

Yeah, no, that's not it.

It's where you belong if you like girls like that. Nice get though

where the fuck?

Why can't I download yet?

insecure fatass american

delayed by 1 hour

Sauce?

>tfw wageslaving this week and can't play
It's actually after 9 and I'm late. But if I run home during lunch I can download the game and then play it when I get off.

RELEASE IT YOU SLAV FUCKS

korea-dpr.com/

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 when?

Other than "insecure," you are correct

Most likely just steamworks for now
>all cossacks and stalker games are on GOG
>stalker games are part of the drm-free reclaim program
GOG release when?

>Ok so after months of being lied to about before release videos etc. About beta and tetsing we now get to see real product:

>German magazine: 68% bugs and bad AI

>Polish site: 5/10 bugs and bad ai
gry-online.pl/S020.asp?ID=11536

>You cant assign squads to hot-keys

>AI is so bad that it can play on island and dont have even one ship :D It can attack building ignoring units that came form it and be killed by that ^_^

>Nations are unbalanced.

>Overall EVERY SINGLE bug and problem from old game is here after so many years :/

>ps. Now we know why they were so secret about game before release ;d

Will this game feature Ukrainian horsemen of incredible speed?

yes

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVE

Nice abs

o-oh

Ohwell

Have you seen any of the GDC talks?
>we go in contact with 20sh people that represent IGN,Eurogamer ect.
>we talked about the game for hours and they decided not to cover it
>or cover it with short news
>paid hefty dollars for a PR agency to set up meeting with Totall Biscuit for launch review the day game releases
>made crazy sales just from that
see where this is going?
Thats why i dont trust youtube reviews.

Nah, they literally just asked in their forum if some guys have a youtube channel.

Now I'm sad

Sounds exactly like the original Cossacks.

Didn't Saxony just have the 18th century guys that could one shot everyone as far as uniqueness goes?

>paid hefty dollars for a PR agency to set up meeting with Totall Biscuit
bullshit, he said million times how it works, devs send keys on his email for keys, he covers it if he finds it interesting/ or he have time for it

Yes the question for me is it better it worse than the original. Even if only a little worse I would still enjoy it

the Antichaimber guy said himself,he paid PR agency to get in contact with him.
Agency them splits revenue with him.
Why are you taking this personal?
yes dev send key but after PR agency deal.

>Trying to explain ukraine history and it's no-clay status to western Cred Forums kids
Man, they ate up the marketing image of poor, poor country torn apart by war, which was caused by bad evil russians.
They won't do any research besides whatever shit media is feeding them, they won't listen to you if you did that research for them either. They will just trigger over nothing should you mention that ukraine didn't even exist for very long periods of time.
Well, on second thought, it's a pretty difficult concept for a kid to grasp that many countries that are here today wasn't here for thousands of years and are actually very recent thing. I'm sure not many people in this thread even know how old are actually many european countries, most of even larger ones weren't a thing until few hundreds years ago or even less.

user, most of us had history class in school.

A bit worse than the original but with mods would be enough. But why can't I download it yet?

>PR agencies are hired to do their job which is getting the attention of potential buyers
>Shock & Horror
Guess what PR agencies are really good at doing? Getting your game keys out to anyone who wants to review or discuss your game. This fantasy of sharing revenues with your critics is pretty far-fetched seeing how completely uncertain a deal it is. Most certainly in the case of some no name indie.

You're too far into conspiracy theory user.

Are you seem to be stupid.
I guess that settles it.

it's a medieval lifestyle from ukraine made legendary by the rise of nationalist poetry in the 19th century. basically it's a ukrainian pillaging, freedom loving pirate-but-the-sea-is-grass-and-the-boat-is-horse/nigger hybrid

That was a magnificent argument provided with all the proof needed to make your point. Your eloquence is truly without parallel.

Why are buildings an ship so fucking small? They had correct proportions in the original game.

did you know that Lithuania is the only ever recorded old world super power to not have a written language? lmao fucking potato niggers amirite

Units are just bigger to be more detailed. Making buildings bigger to compensate would probably fuck up base building or something.

that's great and all but Stalker 2 when

>Nations are unbalanced.
let me guess, ukraine is overpowered, russia is underpowered

>not quoting Sultan's letter before quoting response
what a waste

>Sultan Mehmed IV to the Zaporozhian Cossacks:

>As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.

--Turkish sultan Mehmed IV

Did the Cossacks really beat him?

WHERE IS GAME

What a faggot.

Never, most of the team who worked on Stalker left and went to the Metro team.

Stalker is an overrated meme game anyway, I wonder how many hours Cred Forums has tricked you into playing

>the moon's in the sky, the year is with the lord; the day is the same over here as it is over there
I have to remember this, it's perfect

>Stalker is an overrated meme game anyway
I'm not about to make this thread a flamewar about a tangential title but know that it is my oppinion that you are wrong

I don't get it

>two thirds of the letter are his titles
kek

>Ottoman Empire has gained diplomatic insult casus belli on Kiev

I think by his time the ottoman sultans had grown fat and stagnant. I would guess they were able to on raiding however they wanted. there were at least still cossack societies when Sweden invaded Russia 25 years later

waaaa

WHAT THE FUCK AHHH

you're supposed to sign with a date, the cossacks don't know the date and they don't care
"ehh whatever there's stars in the sky and I bet the time is there what it is here so uhh fuck what date it is! and fuck your mother!"

it's gonna be shit isnt it?

yes

I want to say no, but remember the Strongholds after Crusader.. I don't know mostly copying and expanding games from a relatively primitive era is so fucking difficult.

From what it looks like it is an exact remake of Cossacks 1.

So, a terrific game with some bugs, and this time with mod support.

Then you shouldn't have mentioned it. Every Cossacks thread has a ton of plebs spamming why GSC isn't making a sequel to their meme game.

What are you implying user?

>meme game
ure mums a fuken meme game

fuck u

Was stronghold crusader 2 bad?

If you need to ask it probably was

I'm implying he ain't got shit on
>Maria Theresa, by the Grace of God, Dowager Empress of the Romans, Queen of Hungary, of Bohemia, of Dalmatia, of Croatia, of Slavonia, of Galicia, of Lodomeria, etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Duchess of Burgundy, of Styria, of Carinthia and of Carniola; Grand Princess of Transylvania; Margravine of Moravia; Duchess of Brabant, of Limburg, of Luxemburg, of Guelders, of Württemberg, of Upper and Lower Silesia, of Milan, of Mantua, of Parma, of Piacenza, of Guastalla, of Auschwitz and of Zator; Princess of Swabia; Princely Countess of Habsburg, of Flanders, of Tyrol, of Hainault, of Kyburg, of Gorizia and of Gradisca; Margravine of Burgau, of Upper and Lower Lusatia; Countess of Namur; Lady of the Wendish Mark and of Mechlin; Dowager Duchess of Lorraine and Bar, Dowager Grand Duchess of Tuscany.

user pls

>Charles, by the grace of God, Holy Roman Emperor, forever August, King of Germany, King of Italy, King of all Spains, of Castile, Aragon, León, of Hungary, of Dalmatia, of Croatia, Navarra, Grenada, Toledo, Valencia, Galicia, Majorca, Sevilla, Cordova, Murcia, Jaén, Algarves, Algeciras, Gibraltar, the Canary Islands, King of Two Sicilies, of Sardinia, Corsica, King of Jerusalem, King of the Western and Eastern Indies, of the Islands and Mainland of the Ocean Sea, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Brabant, Lorraine, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola, Limburg, Luxembourg, Gelderland, Neopatria, Württemberg, Landgrave of Alsace, Prince of Swabia, Asturia and Catalonia, Count of Flanders, Habsburg, Tyrol, Gorizia, Barcelona, Artois, Burgundy Palatine, Hainaut, Holland, Seeland, Ferrette, Kyburg, Namur, Roussillon, Cerdagne, Drenthe, Zutphen, Margrave of the Holy Roman Empire, Burgau, Oristano and Gociano, Lord of Frisia, the Wendish March, Pordenone, Biscay, Molin, Salins, Tripoli and Mechelen.

why are oldie kings so entitled

Get on my level.

By the Grace of God, We, Nikolay Romanov, Emperor and Autocrat of All Russia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Chersonese Taurian, Tsar of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Prince of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Prince of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Prince of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; Circassian and Mountainous Princes and their Hereditary Lord and Owner; Lord of Turkestan; Norwegian Heir; Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and others, and others, and others.

Because they can

Christ. What happens if I call them faggots?

Please.

His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular

>MC
>Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas
500% radical

>Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular

Especially since Uganda has no coastline.

All of these are great. Who drew them?

Idi is one of the best things our declining Empire produced, I must say.

released yet?

no
It was just a bug in the matrix
Cossack 3 was never meant to exist

looks like ''Osprey Publishing''

I knew a Greek guy in high school who was definitely descended from a Varangian settler. He was about 6'5" and very light skinned. Also dumb as fuck

>on this day we get to do the enriching
SWEDEN YES

Absolute MAD.

RELEASE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=suIHmqXVfTg

>Still no game
I mean I guess I didn't want to play anything today anyway.

Coming soon
This item is not yet available.

Liar.

I hope Cossacks will feature Dante from Devil May Cry

Wrong webm

My bad

It will! I promise!

Cossacks 1 is on Steam for 5€ less. Let's just buy that and kill some dirty Turks

it-its coming soon

It will be released at 1:00PM EST.
Stop wasting your time here!

>Lord and Grand Prince of Nizhny Novgorod
Feels good that my town gave him the best title.

I got the entire Cossacks series plus American Conquest this summer sale for 3 bugs.

You need to mingle with the files a bit to play online, but once you get to the fan servers BtW is still played regularly by some people.

We like slav games, we like GSC, we like Cossacks games and our STALKER community is one of the most active.

Also obligatory hussars on our cover.

>mfw reading about the Hussars at Vienna

bump so my ban on laptop runs out before the thread dies

fuck, I didn't even know Cossacks was on Steam

Reading that Wikipedia page was intense and immersive as fuck for me. I can only imagine what it must have been like to actually be there

If he was dumb as fuck, then he might've been of Slavic origin, especially if he hailed from the most mountainous regions, where the initial waves of invading Slavs have settled in Greece.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmVE17gSgMU
multiplayer gameplay

In my opinion, Novgorod should've become the leading Russian state, the cultural center, basically the house of the Russian intellectual being.

Stalker 2 when?

sauce on this image please. google gives me nothing.

The Winged Hussars were undefeated for 127 years.

When is it getting released

Looks exactly like the original. Minus the sanic speed.

mite b cool

American Conquest is so hard. I can't do it without cheating. Seriously.

Fuck off newfag, how can anybody not know about Rustle?

I hope people learn to play cossacks 3 asap, because it looks like shit and doesn't show the full glory of $$$ battles

>mfw swarming the enemy with hordes of Don Cossacks

when i push the button

plz push

I've seen a few pics from rustle, not that one though. He has a lot of pics. Do you know the name of the album?

>68/100
>retarded AI
>just a reskin of Cossacks 1
>bugs
>16 year old bugs still in the game

Just what I wanted

Cossacks/Merican Conquest has never had too good AI
>AI sacrifices thousands of peasants without military backup to build mines in your territory

An improvement of AI and bug fixes wouldn't have hurt

>mods will fix it!
i hope

I've never seen a good AI in RTS games with large scope anyway, it just can't handle the gameplay rules of engagement

Don't know about bug fixes, what did they say?

AOE2HD had hugely improved AI.

Good for it, AoE2 is not exactly a large scale RTS

Blame Ivan the Terrible.

WHEN IS THIS SHIT COMING OUT

Muscovy already has established Russia around itself, Novgorod had no chances of leading the state without toppling tsars themselves

>AI just stands there and gets slaughtered by ships if there are no land units to attack.

Steam store usually updates in an hour, so maybe then?

Never played cossacks but seen some pictures of it, so is the same as american conquest but older?

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4621790

OK?

pretty much

True, but that doesn't justify him sacking the city,Novgorod would never betray Russia's interests, not even for self-gain.

Will there be LAN included? Anyone knows?

>this "know it all" retard from /int

Think before you post stupid shit.

>Novgorod would never betray Russia's interests, not even for self-gain.

Yes because we truly know what knyazes of Novgorod were thinking at the time.

>DiplexHeated

>Not posting literally our guy: the Youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=QBDoZckESNI
youtube.com/watch?v=BOhDo9FQF7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wdg3p1CBZ7k

Shameful Cred Forums fucking shameful

Sacking that city ultimately led to the times of trouble in which Russia lost most of her holdings in the Baltic and her monopoly on fur, amber and timber trade.

>were thinking at the time
Vladimir and Novgorod were the last remaining relevant Russian states, Novgorod even had good relations with the Mongols and they've never used that to underhandedly assert themselves as the dominant state in the "golden ring".

MASTER GET OUUUUUUUUUUUT

Why is this being called Cossacks 3?

It's a remake, there's nothing new.

god, this game looks so shit

bitch

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026249475
he's fucking teasing us

when premiere in Europe kurwa? Why I can't play... fuck chochol scum

So 30 minutes right goys?

maybe

I just want to know if it's better or worse than 1. If the AI is still retarded is it worse than 1? This is pretty disappointing though and this was really one of my most anticipated games.

New campaigns, full mod support, I think they said not all the nations will be the same as the original.

they're the evil cats that made all the mice run to the new world

>never defeated

Boy is that the understatment of the year.

Fun fact: After he got the Cossacks letter he sent out a massive invasion force to Russia to try and take them out. He lost HARD because fucking Cossacks.

>It's C1* with better gfx.

That is exactly what I want, with AI fixes.

there is no AI fixes tho

I am still going to buy it and it is going to be awesome.

That's why I'll be giving this a miss, it's the AI that was in most need of fixing.

fuck it I'ma buy this regardless of the ratings
looks fun

join the line, im first

Do you only play AI matches?

" Sorry guys, we've found some issues that couldn't be left in the game, now we are trying to solve them, so the release is still today, but a bit later on. "

yes

>playing RTS competitively

Cheesy fast multiplayer matches of raiding aren't as fun to me as a long, drawn out big battle against the AI

This

Google LCS, download any replay (I prefer $$$) and watch them
Then go back here and say that you're sorry

>it's supposed to be released
>still no price for me

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

20$ for normal, 30$ for deluxe

g2play.net/category/29752/cossacks-3-steam-cd-key/

You're welcome

Apparently they found a bug at the last minute, so they won't release until it's fixed...

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026249475/posthistory/

U guys just all got scammed. You all bought your keys of key resellers so don't expect refunds.

>Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
BASED

>LCS
I'm sorry, LCN

thanks for charging 5$ more for normal edition

>I've never seen a good AI in RTS games with large scope anyway,

>using obscure abbreviations that no one ever heard of

fuck off retard. Use the real names

It's 20€ on Steam

I should probably play it one day, it's been on my list for a while
Isn't it technically you still control a limited number of units, that are just automatically grouped?

The wait continues. Although I hope the bugs and AI won't be too horrible.

>This item is not yet available
HELP HELP

No base or unit building. You get reinforcements but other than that it's straight up combat.

>complain about competitive cossacks but doesn't know about competitive cossacks league
Then your opinion on competitive RTS gaming is irrelevant. All of you "cheesy multiplayer matches" or "gookclick lmao" faggots are top tier shitters anyway. You already poison the RTS threads, stay away from Cossacks

when the first Cossacks game was released the devs spent half a year just playing the game instead of doing any work

>tfw you have retail HoAE
>tfw fucking DRM and no way to bypass it

I'm gonna go ahead and start my game of Cossacks 3 right now.

>those tiny forts
What the fuck, is this Warcraft: Slav Edition?!

Dropped. I can't forgive this after American Conquest managed to get it right!

Why don't the battles look like this in any of the gameplay I've seen? It just looks like a clusterfuck of unorganized units like any RTS

This.

My preferences were:
>fucking huge map
>continents
>long peace time (huge armies ready when war is declared)

Compare

Agreed, American conquest was nicely done.
Perhaps mods might come out replicating that kind of scale, but I wouldn't count on it.

Same with the original, all the promo pics are clearly manufactured e.g. the 'crews' next to the artillery.

Same with me. It shouldn't even be called Cossacks 3. It really is just a graphical improvement over the original. Fuck the devs. The AI is still horrible and only seems to recruit mercenary grenadiers and 17th century pikemen. I knew this game was only going to be a skin deep improvement over the original when they first announced it.

2 hours now?

Fuck it

Thats not a fort, its a barracks

Because setup like that takes time and most gameplay videos are just people throwing units at the enemy as soon as they're ready.

Germans are so faggy ^_^

The scale of everything looks a bit off in Cossacks 3

It looks like that when you start with peacetime for a while

My sweet Summer child. That is a type of "bullshot".

Do your guys get into formations automatically?

compared to what marketing?

>This game will unlock in approximately 2 hours

more like --Turkish gentleman Meme IV

Even if you have a long peacetime and build up that many units in a big multiplayer game, the camera and the formation controls makes it a massive pain to try to do anything with that many units.

The typical RTS camera and zoom levels don't work well for that scale, it needs to be able to zoom out as much as in that promo shot.

the one wich consist of you spending 90% of your budget on """""""professional""""""" marketing agents

welp time for sleep

Sort of. When you group select they will go into a soft formation but wont stick to it once fighting starts.

Hard formations can be done if you give a them a leader and a drummer. I have no idea what the advantage of that is.

Does the AI utilize hard formations with leaders and drummers too?

>2 hours

I'm playing right now lol

yes

Skidorow page says that game will unlock in 6 hours

They did a lot in 1

But they also liked to spam spaghetti lines

I have this love/hate relationship with Cossacks. Me and my friends used to LAN it a lot back in the day, but after a particular 19 hour game we just grew to hate it.

I gave it a try yesterday for the first time in about 15 years, and just broke down laughing when everything came back to me. The silly unit "quotes", the harpsicord riff when you click on the academy, peasants masturbating with the scythes, etc. Now I can't wait to love and hate Cossacks 3 in equal measures.

If the dev is fixing something then won't you be playing the broken version?

Nah bro

No, that was me. The cpu didn't do that.

>I have no idea what the advantage of that is.

I believe they get some kind of stat boosts while in formation, plus they were easier to move. I also remember there being a hard-coded limit to formations in any given game, so johnny come latelies in multiplayer matches were shit out of luck.

Maybe they fixed that in a patch.

Which one should I install?

Divided Nation.

>2 hours to go

so did peasants get captured in Cossack 3 if enemy too near without allies soldier?

>19 hour game

I and my friends usually just give up the game if it ends with a stalemate that takes longer than 1-2 hours to resolve. Not worth it unless it's a really tactical and intense game. Otherwise it's just waiting hours to gear up for the next failed assault.

yes

is the game fast or it just me?

just you

its actually slower than the originals

most units fired as often as machines guns in those games

Can you still hide multi-barrel cannons behind trees and watch as hordes of enemies just randomly fall dead?

>it's another Cred Forums will hate this rts episode

Remember me, guys?

Back to War is ghe definitive version.

>see sparkly new graphics
>get excited
>remember AI
>not sure if can actually be bothered

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME FOR MONTHS

NOW IT IS BEING RELEASED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You just wanted to post that spanish anime, admit it!

>spanish

MEMED

>fully upgraded mines
>captured by enemies
>recapture it back
>its on self destruct mode

so it's a confirmed blunder?

no

>expect Cossacks remake
>get Cossacks remake
No.

maybe

I tried to translate the 'chinese cartoon' joke into Europe. I'm sorry you have autism.

The AI frame-perfectly destroying units before you could capture them honestly was the most annoying thing about the AI in C1.

It's nothing at all so far, really. You'll have to wait with your shitposting.

The AI is non existent. It literally attacks on a set path. Higher difficulties just increase their unit numbers.
I call it a blunder because of that.

Hello comrade.
Bcтpeчaeмcя зaвтpa нa ceннoй. Бyдy c кpacнoй poзoй.

Wait is this by the STALKER guys? I thought they shut down.

>strategy game
>enemy always uses the same strategy

The dev studio shut down for a bit but started back up a few years ago. A lot of people left though.

Nah, they just don't want more money and can't be bothered to make a new stalker.

that's why its called a strategy game and not a strategies game

It can do it
as long as you are not a filthy compstomper

If people are shitting themselves about a mediocre Cossacks remake imagine if they shit on the a Stalker series with a new game that is bad.

Can you blame them? If I were a CEO of small company in slavland that made a series where one PC game sold 2 million in just one year I wouldn't bother either.

Who's up for some MP games when the game is available

I have my m8s for that.

Surely you will find some anons to play with.

post ur steam id kid i might add you but im really busy so no guarantees

will it have some sort of MM?

>Requires 3rd-Party Account: GSC Account

Oh for fuck sakes...

fuck this shit

What about 'exact remake' do you not understand?

>Hi guys! Just jump in for a second to give you a heads up. We've found some critical bug and fighting with it right now. Still planning to release the game today, but later a bit. We are sorry with the delay, but we just can't leave this bug in the game even that we will update the game every day as planned.

>As for the languages we'll have in the game - there will be English, German, French, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Czech, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Turkish. Last four languages are already in progressб but still i beta, that is why Steam asked us to remove them for now from the page.

>Please no worries! And thank you!

>I wanted the multiplayer to be locked with steam

And into the refund trash it goes

Does the steam observer mode work?

>Come home
>it's not out yet

Hurry up Sergi.

Heт.

Too bad Poland wasn't all made up of hussars, eh?

You mean until they rode against the German tanks in WW2? The thought of that is still hillarious to me.

Don't make me come over there you cheeky slav.

can't wait to be disappointed in 7 minutes

REAL TIME STRATEGY FUCK YEAH I DON'T EVEN CARE IF ITS MEDIOCRE

BUYBUYBYUBYUBYBUY

Дa мнe вce paвнo, я бoгaт.

That's a Nazi and later Soviet propaganda though.

>>Please no worries! And thank you!

Why are slavs so cute? :3

>thinking winged hussars charged German tanks
If you were ever in doubt that Cred Forums was full of kids under 18.

2 minutes boys

No, Poland actually didn't have tanks back then. Their cavallery was still their army's strongest department.

user, I was making a cheeky joke, don't get so defensive.

>hi lads sergei here i delay for another hour ok?

NEVER EVER

WE WUZ
>His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular
N SHIET

Poland actually had a light tank better than the German equivalent, they just had only 150 of them. They had few tanks from other countries, but they did have a lot of tankettes.

There were light tanks and tankettes. And anyway, taking care of tanks was anti-tank gun's job. German armor got wrecked when they entered Warsaw.

>This game will unlock in approximately less than an hour

What did they mean by this?

see

SLAVA UKRAINI
PUTIN HUILO

it mean you were played like a fiddle!

It means you should get rise of nations instead

>it's up

Finally. Dat price tho.

why is there no price on the Cossacks 3 page?
can't even pre order the game

Welcome to depending on slavs for anything

Made me look you fuck

I have no intention to play multiplayer. Must I still have a GSC account?

>No Ottoman Empire as a nation
Into the trash it goes.

YFW

Opinions on Oriental Empires ?

>no Portuguese Empire as a nation
who cares lmao

Shit looks boring as all fuck

Don't feel bad. You're not the first one who has been rused by me, and you won't be the last either. I am a trickster of many forms and faces; always seeking my next victim.

Turkey is a decent substitute. Have fun being stuck in the 17th century though. In-game aswell.

Can you trick me next

WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?

>you can build popes
cool is it like aoe 2?

Restart evaporated water, its up

WOLOLO

Looks dope as shit. Ancient China has always been a an interest to me, but having a real 4X made in this setting by a real western developer instead of some chink bullshit like Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

But since I don't buy EA games I'll have to wait and see how it pans out.

Гepoям Cлaвa!

Portugal has cannon tower harbours, they are pretty strong in naval combat.

Aren't they in the base game of C3? Should be included in the free dlc then.

Wow, I lost my train of thought quite well there. Meant to say that it's nice to see a real western studio make a real 4X game instead of being at the mercy of some crappy weebshit with boring mechanics. Weebs cannot into strategy games.

>Available: 20 September
>This game will unlock in approximately less than an hour´
what did they mean by this?

Really makes you think

Popes are healers. Sending healer armies with your pikemen was considered an OP strat in C1..

>day of release
>no activity on GSC's twitter or facebook
>complete silence

>they already announced they found a critical bug they needed to fix before release
>complete silence

They talk on the forum.

>tfw want to buy this for my wife's son and I but they keep delaying
he's getting restless hitting and yelling at me, I don't blame him- these devs need to hurry

Maybe it's because I'm not American but the entire era with muskets etc. is just so dreary and dull. Any game with that era is just a turnoff.

>rises fist in air

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

that's just because you're a pleb

IT'S UP

ITS OUT BOYS

It's up, for real this time. Only 20€.

ITS UP

HE'S RIGHT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>nu males sky 2.0

FINALLY

>Ukraine
Fake country created so that there's smth in between Poland n Russia.Might aswell give it to Belarus

Nice and small

>Belarus
Who?

Belarus is actually historical Lithuania.

What Slav black magic is this?

>hes not already finished
Pleb

>only 900 owners on Steam
it flopped guys

Part of forgotten runes called compression.

>shitposting
>not playing the game

>RTS fags so desperate that they're willing to shell out for a reskin that doesn't bother to fix any of the problems of the old game

>As a free DLC all the players will receive 8 additional playable nations with the unique music main themes.
Early Bird or Digital Deluxe?

ayyy

>8.2mb/s peak

Wew lad. Be careful you don't spend it all on one thing. With that small amount you'll go broke soon.

everyone

digital deluxe
except
>free
you're literally paying 10€ more for them

Deluxe, I want Sergei to afford a new Ferrari

>>all the players
hmm

50,000 rapefugees have been added to your continent for this post

like ur dick lmao

Don't you get the Early Bird bonuses with the Digital Deluxe too?

i am confused, everyone or Digital Deluxe only will received those extra nations?

Can anyone confirm that you need a GSC account?

Everyone, and early birds in theory are deluxe but cheaper for two weeks

what bug do you think they fixed?

WE WUZ LITVINZ AND CYKA BLYAT

Torrent when?

at least you admit that it's nice

This

MP

The MP is down as of now

It's only 20$ and you can always refund it if you don't like it.

I only get 250 kb/s download speed.

But i dont wanna pay even if ill like it

shit internet brother

like a feminine penis is nice too.

Didn't Darth Vader get butthurt at CA and made this?

It certainly wasn't the names of some of the soldier types you can get from the diplomatic centre, like archerturdip and lightcavalrydip.

Get out

Switching from windowed fullscreen to fullscreen while ingame makes the get game stuck on paused.

>you're now aware that there are people posting ITT who are still stuck in the paleolithic age

Yeah lol, he's literally charging people 15€ for a shitty flash game

what about the fog of war bug where you can see enemies through?

Verizon doesn't want to bother offering anything better since I live in bumfuck nowhere and they're the only internet service that isn't satellite internet. I had to use dial-up until 2006.

That's probably the funniest captcha I've seen

Jesus Christ. How is America not, at least in parts, a 3rd world country, when their citizens can't even get basic services?

>How is America not in parts a 3rd world country
It is. Internet infrastructure is privately owned and the ISPs collude to stay out of each other's territories so they can monopolize their markets. That's why only one or two companies are ever present in the same area. And if they don't feel like laying fiber optics you're shit out of luck.

>tfw stuck with a shitty third world 7Mbps connection because too poor to afford decent 30 Mbps connection

Is the GSC account for multiplayer or do you need it to play the game?

upvote

it is here at least. where I live, theres only two internet services, but they only go to half the city respectively. so its basically a monopoly with both of them charging a shitload for internet. im stuck with 250 kb/s for 20$ a month and cant do a single thing about it.

>true slav patrician with 100mbps for basically nothing while living in the middle of nowhere
Poor murricans.

Whats the big deal about a GSC account? Why is it such a problem? I mean, i dont like having to sign up for accounts either but you guys are acting like its a deal breaker

Reminder that ISPs invented "data caps" just to get more money for doing literally nothing and there's nothing the public can do. How hard would it be for some NEETs to invest in making their own internet business that doesn't gouge the shit out of customers?

>Cossacks.3.Digital.Deluxe.Edition.Cracked-3DM
Thank you chinks

>Making Fun of based Idi

post link you newfag

>2016
>3DM
Nice try

I missed out on original Cossacks games because I used to be more into C&C type RTS games back then.

Should I get it now because I like the historical period?

Yes.

>3DM

There's also Cossacks.3-CODEX if you like it more
use any search engine

>3DM
Lady birb in hiding now desu

So when are you fags going to post some non-staged screenshots of actual gameplay?
I want to know if its Cossacks: Art of War HD or if its its own, new game.

>use any search engine

Cool, do I download from skidrowdownload, skidrowreloaded, skidrow-games or skidrowrow?

>you'll never have a cute azn waifu who will crack games for you

the safest is skidrow-totally-not-a-virus release, even name implies its virus free :DDD

>100Mbps for 10€
:^) must suck to be a new 3rd world country.

More like
>must suck not being a 3rd world country
since these have better internet

The game isn't even finished

Enjoy your (((Early Bid))) game

>swedish in charge of archery

>no graph at the end of MP matches
Disappointing.

thanks Mr.Ruski Patruski

>archerturd

well,
that's not very nice!

Its just a bag, they'll beta it.

Look at those

Didnt it get keyed up or stolen or something? Maybe I'm misremebering.

rich or BORAT? just kidding

GSC isn't exactly known for its professionalism. I mean, most of the bugs in Stalker were actually simple typos, that's the amount of quality control we're talking about here.

This being said, I think they actually might patch it since they do seem to be committed to develop the game further on, they patched all their previous games sufficiently enough and Sergei needs cash for his Pepsi fix but I'd rather wait and see. The game's not going anywhere.

Thats not the same crew though.

when you can't afford DENUVO and CODEX uploads your game 1min after release

I will unironically buy it if I like it after pirating. I swear on my dick.

But if the game is good, then they have nothing to worry about.

>Battle of Hodów
>Even after the Polish ran out of bullets, they continued to fire at the enemy, using Tatar arrows as improvised ammunition for their guns.
Fucking poles

How high will it go?

The guy in charge, Sergei's brother, was a lead designer on Cossacks 2. Also the general spirit is probably the same.

nope, havent tried online yet tho

About that much.

1. Its an RTS.
2. Its a remake of an old game.
3. No marketing whatsoever.
4. Its practically an indie game without publisher guarantee of quality.
5. No cutscenes, voice acting, campaign story, etc.

Its doomed to be a cult classic at best.

I was having a blast until it fucking crashed one hour in

>You can cheat by simply press "P" key
THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!

As flawed as it is, and it's certainly flawed, I would have rather they remade/remastered Cossacks 2.

The realistic vibe was so unique and cool

>whooops, we forgot to turn developer mode off

You can copy and paste units too.

BAHHAHAHAHA ITS TRUE

post screenshot

GUYS GUYS GUYS DON'T EXIT YOUR GAME BY RETURNING TO THE MENU, DON'T DO IT BROS!!!

Why? What happens?

Sounds like they fucked it up kek

Why is this game so broken oh my fuck what the dog.

It makes mustard gas in your system32.

Literally blocked with a green land screen with nothing so you have to do an Alt-F4

I think I'll just wait for a patch or two. This shit is bananas.

It shrinks your hyperweapon permanently.

>Delay game due to massive bug
>Release few hours later
>It's a fucking disaster

Seed niggers. (CODEX)

Fucking ukrainians, fix your game