So Chris-Chan's finally dead. What now?

So Chris-Chan's finally dead. What now?

do something other than stalk a mentally disabled person on social media

Don't play, user. I'm always on the lookout for when that societal burden finally passes from this mortal coil to the great relief of those unfortunate to interact with it on a regular basis

he needs to die
and I mean that in the kindest way possible

who?
actually I don't give a fuck, gonna go jerk off and play videogames. you know, unproductive things that atleast put some dopamine in my brain.

Yeah at some point it stopped being funny and ended up becoming a really sad cautionary tale.

>people keep giving the freak money
>one day it releases a video on youtube
>pulls off a full body costume and it turns out to be the most alpha guy on the planet
>flys off on a 50 carrot gold, jewel encrusted helicopter while calling us suckers
>mfw

But what will all of those Kiwi Farms spergs do when they no longer have Chris to follow like a swarm of flies?

I'd rather you put a bullet into your brain you stupid faggot

that's all you got

>THE BIG HOLE BELOW THE URETHRA

>barb is $15k in the hole with capital one

VIDEO
FUCKING
GAMES

Then there's a hundred thousand dollar mortgage on top of that. There's no happy ending here.

Chris-chan isn't necessarily video games related, but he is Cred Forums related.

Never has a mercy killing been so appropriate and necessary except in the case of Chris chan.

>being this new

LEL BIDEO GAMES

this ain't true, is it

>she locks all the doors and burns the house down to get the insurance money
>chris' last moments are streamed live from his pseye, as fire slowly engulfs the room

Wait, what happened?

People go to reddit to talk about video games, not Cred Forums

She would fucking do that too, due to being such a piece of shit.

>muh board culture
Being this autistic.

Barb owes fifteen thousands dollars worth of debt to Capital One Bank.

Did that "vagina" hole of his finally take him out?
How could that not have been severely painful? What the holy fuck is wrong with him?

>Cred Forums-video games
I'm confused

degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Nah he did have a girlfriend at some point so he's actually a step above Cred Forums