The very popular Super Smash Bros Melee play mang0 allegedly beat/cheat on his girlfriend

The very popular Super Smash Bros Melee play mang0 allegedly beat/cheat on his girlfriend.

What do you guys think about this? Is she lying to defame such a great man? Is mang0's Mexican finally starting to show? Have Alex19 and mang0 ever double teamed her?

I think the fact a smash bros player had a gf is the most astounding bit of this drama

Does Smash's fanbase have Sonic beat in the autism stakes?

Protip: Personality cults arent videogames

So keep your fetish with yourself.

But it's super smash brothers melee. That's a video game.

mango is an esports player, ergo this is video games

FUCK
OFF
SHITPOSTER

>smash bros
>sport

WEW

smash pro cosplaying as a dirty, homeless, hipster part time transient.

>As mad as it is, I still love him
>With all of my heart

She needs more mental help than he does.

"an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment."
Sounds like an esport to me. Faggot.

Sounds like one of them cheated so he threatened to leave with the son so she started saying he hurt her.

Still sounds like both are fucked people.

>MICHAEL KOZACHENKO
>MANG0

Mangonation blown the fuck out, M2K still reigns king

Hbox isn't looking so bad now
What's more embarrassing is all the people that are gonna pile on this girl

wut

His personal life isnt a videogame though.

Talk about matches he played for all i care, but your pervers interest in those peoples personal lives sure isnt videogames.

>What's more embarrassing is all the people that are gonna pile on this girl
I hope she tapes it

VIDEO GAMES

Kek, you get what I mean though

secondary
now keep crying

she's pretty obviously mentally unstable. If you have followed her twitter at all.
She used to just tell random women in mang0's replies to fuck off and that he was her man and shit like that.
And those injuries look mostly like shoving and keeping her held down. The fights were obviously fights and not just a man beating a woman.

where?