carbs

looks a bit like a cunt and i'm gay

there isn't an oreo cookie version

Yuropoor here....what is that? It looks delicious

I can't.

The Choc'n'Ball is much, much better.

Thin as fuck

It's not vidya.

The chocolate is shit, the ice cream is bland, and the wafer is too soft.

It's a Choco Taco (in some countries also known as Winner Taco). It's an ice-cream.

Third world here. What's an ice cream?

It's rich people food. We get to eat it because we're rich.

choco taco
they were the expensive one on the ice cream truck and my mom only ever gave me a dollar
they are sold in convenience stores individually sometimes

Cardboard and ice

the choco-taco
a waffle cone taco shell filled with chocolate swirl icecream and a strip of chocolate sauce along the top, dipped in chocolate and peanuts.

It's literally the best part about a drumstick but the ENTIRE thing is the best part about a drumstick. And by that I mean there's no bullshit ice cream-no-waffle-cone-part. No one fucking likes eating the ice cream alone. It's all about that grade A #1 cone

its disgusting frozen cream, most unhealthy thing you can eat, don't listen to it is quite literally as expensive as a snickers bar, a 1 dollar bar of chocolate

Diabetes

>he didn't get the cones with the solid milk chocolate on the tip of the cone

Find a flaw

I'm still mad it was a limited time thing

Omg those were so good

Sometimes I would bite the bottom off

nigga solid milk chocolate is NOTHING like eating ice cream with the cone. Get the shit outa my FACE son

Only fat fucks get diabetes.

>most unhealthy thing you can eat
ice cream has decent nutritional value

oh wait fuck I completely misread that. Never mind those were tasty

Empthasis on TIP. Rest of the cone was still garbage.

No

The taco bit itself was soggy, almost floppy. Texture was like what would happen if you left a waffle in warm water overnight. Usually the problem with most wafer like elements to ice cream anyway. Just get a Klondike bar nigga.