It's a good game but a bad [insert series] game

>It's a good game but a bad [insert series] game

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-20-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mercurysteam-konami
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not a good game though.

But this is a shit game.

A better example, if not the best is MGS V

I've tried many times to finish this game but I always lose interest after the board game.

My local bodega stopped selling them. It was a rough summer.

Resident Evil 6

>fails as a horror game
>fails as an action game
>fails as an interactive movie
>fails at literally every aspect
how is it a good game again>

It's even better than SH4.

no, it is not.

Fuck everyone who hates this game honestly
If you don't like making motorbike plane jetskis with guns on them you're no friend of mine

And I am glad for this.

gears judgement
its an OK game
but its a shit stain on gears in general

Lords of Shadow is criminally underrated

If you and OP like, it's overrated.

No, Rygar: The Legendary Adventure is criminally underrated. Lords of Shadow had its 5 minutes of fame and then the devs were exposed for being complete hacks.

DmC: Definitive Edition.

It was a shit game.
Virtually no combo variety between light and dark magic modes, linear and boring as fuck level design, insane overabundance of QTEs. Also SotC climbing bosses in a game they don't belong to.

DS2 is a bad game in its own rights though. Like some highly uninteresting King's Field tps clone with no atmosphere of King's Field but fuckton of allusions.

>LoS
>linear level design

>insane overabundance of QTE

It's almost like you haven't played the game. Oh wait.

MGS5

LoS has such a linear level design majority of levels have checkpoints that don't allow you to go back and reexplore the previous part of a level.
And yes, it had a shitton of annoying as fuck QTEs.

I was someone who really, really hated DS2 when I first played it, but recently I persevered and beat it. It has it's merits, even I can admit that, but for the most part it was a very underwhelming and disappointing experience.

Splinter Cell Conviction and Blacklist. The new fast paced action direction was hard to get used to, but I ended up liking them more or less in the end.

Fallout 4, it's good. But it's more of a far cry game than it is an actual RPG.

DS2 was the best unintentional comedy in years for me due to its ridiculous amount of graphic, design and logic errors.

Lords of the Fallen isn't a god souls game, but it's a good game.

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-20-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mercurysteam-konami

FEAR 3
Dead Space 3

I don't know, they got the exploration and the feeling of being lost on an alien world down, that's two important aspects to a good Metroid game right there.

I really don't see how it's a bad Castlevania. It's a dark horror action adventure with platforming where you kill monsters with a whip.

iga drone still mad LoS being the best 3dcastlevania

>but it's a good game.
It's not.

That's not very difficult, the 3D entries have always been the weakest types.

>no counter arguments
>accuses someone of droning

Many Castlemanias are terrible Castlevania games. Some of them are also terrible games in general.

I really miss the multiplayer mode, it's so much better than Infinity's shitfest.

>Many Castlemanias are terrible Castlevania
What's a "Castlemania"?

This game is so bad it's in the realm of self parody.

mechanically homecoming is the best SH and it's also the best western SH game, if it was made by team silent, you would all love it and actually defend the references

>b-but
stay salty drone

>this meme again
what makes it unMetroid-like? It's practically a 3D remake of Super Metroid at points.

stop, i've had too much fun on this game to let you post it in this thread