Remastered WITH FULL ONLINE CAPABILITIES on PC when?

remastered WITH FULL ONLINE CAPABILITIES on PC when?

With Protect the Pimp and Blinged Out Ride and Gangs and everything. Even though half the community was a bunch of standbying/ teamkilling faggets

Never.

They pretend to remaster this game & lure everyone in with a physical only release, then euthanize them. For the greater good.

It's sad that Volition doesn't even acknowledge the first two games anymore. I like 3 & 4 a lot, but damn they just don't care about fans of 1 & 2.

Really the fans of 1 & 2 are biggest mouthbreathers of the pack. Which is really saying something.

>Really the fans of 2 & 3 are biggest mouthbreathers of the pack.

fify

the removal of protect the pimp pissed all my niggas off

>3 & 4
you mean 3 and the the 30 dollar dlc that got charged full price because they wanted money?

Thank god a quit after 1

but 1 is a boring gta clone

everyone knows 2 is the best one

>was supposed to be a short side mission DLC
>ended up being a fullfledged game
Wow how dare they make a full game instead of a three hours long DLC

2 is garbage. Only brain dead fucking faggots carry on about it like it was any good.

I'm slightly upset 1 is complete unavailable

>Implying 2 was not also a boring gta clone

I unironically played the multiplayer primarily and 2's was shit when I played it at my friend's house

>1 is a boring gta clone
>PCuck who has never played the original

:^) stay salty faget

B-but 4 is literally the same game as 3 but with new cutscenes.

Powerups were literally a gimmick that ruined the balance of the actual game.

And my even use cars when you can just fucking jump everywhere.

Its literally 3 with powers

fuck off cuck I've played all of them besides 4

You're not fooling anyone by pretending the most popular one is bad to feel special

You're a stupid idiot.
You are also not bright.

Kill yourselves.

1 is bland. 2 is shit. co trols are awful, graphics are awful, presentation is awful. everything feels dead. Driving is awful. City is awful. Just awful. At least sr3 resembled an actual polished game

BIG ASS CHAINZ

This.

All Sr games are more or less shit.

I'd rather have port of 2 that isn't complete broken shit

I'd rather you & the rest of the sub 80 IQ worthless shits were exterminated. Possibly put in ovens.

Hasn't Volition said the series has went so wacky that their only choice at this point is to start from scratch with Saints Row?

STOP POSTING ON THIS BOARD.

THIS BOARD IS FOR REAL GAMERS ONLY

2 KEKS NEED TO LEAVE NOW

But it's hours long. If they decided to treat the whole Zinyak invasion thing like a DLC expansions, it'd only be like 40 minutes tops like How the Saints Save Christmas. And I'd assume all the other stuff like Johmny being alive probably wouldn't have happened

No that's just what people are assuming. There could very well be a Saints Row V following one of the endings of GooH. Agents of Mayhem is entirely unrelated to the Saints Row universe, Josie coincidentally uses a Fleur and the color purple for the group symbols

of course if you gonna shamelessly draw a girl and call it a boy, you might as well put lots of padding to make it seem like a real game.

Can you guys stop it with this remastered bullshit? You normie scumbag is ruining the fucking industry.

Imagine being volition. They had 4 years between 2008 and 2013 in the absence of gta to make a genuinely memorable gta clone. They had a big chance to cement themselves as the ultimate gta alternative. They couldve taken time and made a next gen San andreas with countryside and everything.

Instead they shat out saints row 2 and 3

I meant 5 years nobody make fun of my maths

>normie
What kind of normie actually asks for remasters of "old" games instead of going out and actually living their lives?

I personally liked the direction they went with, if I wanted to play a GTA-like game, I'd iist play GTA. Saints Row branched into its own unique thing and it was great

SR1 sucks.
SR2 is fuckimg unplayable on PC.
SR3 been sitting in my Steam library for years waiting for that one moment when I REALLY don't have anything else to play
SR4 looks retarded

Yes, I hated SR1 so much it tainted the rest of the series for me.

Well it's a good thing 2-4 are nothing like 1

>SR1 sucks
aaaaannnnndddddddd opinion dropped
jisatsu please

its not the niggas asking for remasters ruining this industry, its the nu-gamerz with their shit tastes that the industry has to pander to to remain competitive that is ruining the industry.

No. Fuck off with that shit. Innovation is what's driving the industry forward. Not going backwards with "remasters". Same gameplay with better graphics? fuck off with that normie shit.

never said anything about innovation being bad.

i just said nu-gamerz have shit tastes that the industry has to pander to.

please learn to read lad XD

>never said anything about innovation being bad.

I never implied you said that you fucking pretentious intellectual faggot.

but i didnt though

its just that gamers this generation are bad!

How? There's even a fucking level in 4 where you go back to 2 and it has the camera and shooting from 2 and everything

>Tanya is from SR2
idiot

If Saint's Row had an exclusivity deal like Dead Rising did, it probably ran out this year. Thing is no at volition gives a shit about SR1, so they're not going to put in the effort to remaster it, which is a damn shame because the game could really use co-op and a female playa.