>Meet stranger in a pub
>Talk about random shit
>Never bring up drugs
>If he brings up drugs, just say it's not for you
>If he offers you drugs, walk away

>50 year old guy asks me if I play videogames
>"No, not really, I used to play before, but don't play anymore"
>he winks at me and asks "Maybe you play World of Tanks though?"

Max is our guy though, way to show your nufag.

Get with the times, dummies. Video games are played by literally everyone, except old people. Try leaving your house once and awhile.

Unsubscribed from that fuck when he started doing reaction videos. Also his assist me videos are pure cringe.

Cred Forums is now for video game discussion

Yeah and everyone takes drugs too, it's just most people only take caffeine and/or alcohol. Doesn't mean you go around talking to strangers about drugs in general or about crack or meth or heroin. I stand by my analogy.

Perfect respons. Max is and cancer and his fans are reddit-tier, aren't we neat, type of people. The kind of faggots who rather get an autograph or picture with Daigo rather than try their damndest to knock him out of a tournament. e-sports and Capcom is ruining tourneys.

What's wrong with Max?
He literally said nigger dagger then cashed in $3000 in donations after that

Cred Forums is for discussing video games, user.
Get with the program

Do you?

>At work
>Suddenly topic of anime come up

Autism, ofcourse if no one asks for it you should probably not talk about your pastimes but if your co-workers bring it up, then it's obviously alright to talk about it, even my boss plays vidya.

I still don't understand how you all know these streamer names. I was sure this Maximillian Dood was some kind of TV show about fighting

It's a cancer we're trying to get rid of.
Ignore the autism and continue talking about games

If you're into Fighting Games at all and watch a single match on youtube, then you'll be constantly bombarded with his stupid clickbait thumbnails in your recommended videos any time you go on youtube thereafter.

Ah, I understand what you mean. Remembers me that one time I wanted to see a video of something and clicked a thumbnail after. It started with some guys screaming really loud and he had 1 million subscribers. I just don't get people. I just want to see gameplay without all the unnecessary shouting.

Just delete your cookies my man.

This
Also nothing wrong when someone asks you about your pasttimes and you reply with that you play vidya
Just dont go babbling on about it unless they continue talking about vidya themselves
Talking about vidya is all about dont talk unless spoken to

What makes watching streams any different from watching sports?

Girly faggots watch streams. Manly men who fuck lots of bitches watch sports.

Come on now, Max isn't even that bad.
There's much, much worse clickbaiting on Youtube, and he makes reaction videos only when it's meaningful.
The only unbearable cringeworty shit are the Hype & Rage videos where he screams like a retard for no reason at all with random explosions on screen.

nice blogpost

Like, ugh, SERIOUSLY?