Is it a good bait?

>online interactivity

>JBHIFI
>Ever

dude you can meet other people on planets, you just can't see them
how is that not interacting?

>sticker on carton
no

There's billions of planets to explore so when you breakdown the planet to cost ratio it's an amazing value.

>videogame
>movie rating
???

>mild science fiction themes

Did they ever fix that bug where all the shit you named gets erased after 2 weeks?

Did Shawn ever comment on how massive a disappointment his game is or has he been silent since launch?

does it even matter? you wont ever see it again

>bug
It's a feature, user.

Every price is a deal for an INFINITE number of worlds.

He was recently spotted in Argentina going by the name of Esteban Lopez and managing a small but highly rated restaurant.

>Bug

Son that's the multiplayer experience working as intended. It gives other people a chance to name stuff.

>I am Jack's disappointment in Humanity

The ladder. Not a peep on social media from him.

>Only offering you $115 to take that shit off their hands
Needs to be an order of magnitude higher to be a good deal.

when a customer asks what the specials are, he nervously laughs and gives a vague description, then just delivers butter packets to the table.

You won't, but one of the other 17 people playing it might.

Because there's no interacting in the game.

what if the limited edition really does have multiplayer, but no one figured it out because they wouldn't pay double for it?

>The ladder

NO

this is just bait

>online interactivity

He hasn't said a word in a whole 30+ days. He actually ran.

>playing this crap for more than 2 weeks

>that fucking guy who paid over a thousand bucks to get his hands on a copy a few days before release
>all the attention he was getting on his 10,000 subs channel
>his big investment was paying off
>gets his channel wiped from the internet because sean couldn't have the world knowing what a disappointment NMS was going to be
It still cracks me up.

>kek
skyrim the ultimate online experience
you can't see other players but somewhere someday someone will be on the same spot

>Hey, wait a minute, I ordered a coffee

Are you sure he didn't delete his channel then himself?

Literally every other game ever made also has online interactivity too.

No

I forgot this game existed

It literally pointed out that his channel was taken down for legal reasons when you tried to open one of his videos. There'd be a thing saying "this user has removed this video" or "channel no longer exists" were it otherwise.

it's a doggy dog world man

>Going to EB games

EB is fucking bullshit, at least at JB you can sometimes get a game for about $20 cheaper.

EB Games had AC:V at around $20, compared to $50 at JB Hifi. Both are pretty shit at deals, and it varies depending on the game. So, just go to both and find the best deals.

How much until I can buy it for 30€?

Each panet is worth 000,01% but there 18 trillrion of them that makes this game worth a fortune, but you get is for merly $115

>wow is a single player game
>nms is an online game

In Australia games use the same rating system as movies

EB price matches, so you basically always get the best price if you ask and sometimes provide proof (like show them the catalogue of a place where it's cheaper).

Why are 2 businessmen bent over a shitty game in a FUCKING GAMESTOP?

Better than the guy that paid 2000 bucks to get the game 2 weeks early.
That guy has to be the biggest joke around his friends..