Dragon Ball Z vs One Piece

WOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szCn3LSCA9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, that's fucking awesome.
Now, let's just hope they will localize Great Pirate Coliseum like they localized Extreme Butoden.

I've only really just gotten into reading the One Piece manga, I'm around 250 chapters in.

Needless to say, this is great news for me, i'll likely buy it

Shit nigga you haven't even gotten to the best arc yet.

Also I don't really understand this crossover.

>If this does get localized, DBZ cast will have dub voices, but the OP cast will not.

But what exactly IS this?

Fuck, no shit? I've really been enjoying it so far, now I'm just pumped to really more

I don't usually understand crossovers either, most of the time the 'reason' in a crossover story mode is garage, just a good excuse to those two universes into the mix

>playing a DBZ game without the english voices

It's not so much that the universes crossing over makes no sense, that's pretty much a given. It's just like, why these two particular series other than they're both popular shonen? In terms of style they're pretty different and just at a conceptual level the characters in DBZ would shit on the one piece ones.

Post-timeskip is ehhh. Arcs start dragging on for ages.
There was Game 1, it was a One Piece fighting game
There was Game 2, it was a DBZ fighting game
Both games used same engine, mechanics and had reused assets

So now they just put them together. Its the same magazine publisher so its not that far fetched after multiple manga crossovers

That was ok. Still better than Jump Victory VS.
But pic related is still king.

The only thing that game had was his roster

Except for the fact gameplay-wise is better than that turd of Victory Vs we got recently. The gameplay was so good devs kept it for all handheld One Piece games.

some kind of crossplay bonuses if you got those two games in the middle? we already have extreme butoden, what one piece is the one on the right?

>better than that turd of Victory Vs
Who gives a shit?
>The gameplay was so good devs kept it for all handheld One Piece games.
The gameplay was garbage, they kept it because they couldn't be arsed to do something better

Since Gambarion just recently finished work on Dragon Ball Fusions, they should really think about doing a Jump Stars sequel on the NX.

>Beerus is in it
It's shit

>Who gives a shit?
I do. And everyone that wants to play a proper crossover game will give a shit as well.
>The gameplay was garbage
No. And inb4 "great argument", you aren't offering anything substantial either.

Nah man, Beerus' the best thing since sliced bread, he'd definitely fit in with the Straw-Hat crew.

>Beerus' the best thing since sliced bread
>enjoying the endless repetition of "oh man earth food is so good holy shit lets show me eating something again" that is his character

No. Occasionally it would be fine but it's his only character trait.

How would this even be close? Wouldnt DBZ absolutely body anyone from one piece?

It's no where near as bad if you aren't reading it week to week

In crossovers power levels don't count

this loli from one piece could one-shot literally everyone from DB

You're forgetting DBZ has energy blasts

In terms of strength yes. But who cares in a vidya crossover.

One Piece does have some powerful/weird abilities that could prove tricky even for the Z fighters, however.

Literally no.

Slice of life is literally the only thing Super is good for.

Literally one of the greatest party fighting games. Me and my friends played this more than smash.

the japanese dub is better you illiterate fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=szCn3LSCA9E

Those shitty filler moments are the 2nd worst part.

This.
Stop reading it every week and take a break for a while. It's tough at first, but if you can wait long enough until for each new arc to finish so you can read it all together, it moves along way better. Think of it like waiting for a new book or movie in a series

This is a game?
The opening looks better than any of the anime OPs that have come out in the last few years.

One piece is probably the shittiest series of the big 3 with bad art, character design, power ups and no story and they chose that one to fight dbz characters? Should have done saitama or some of Naruto's cast like Sasuke

Goku vs. Enel.

Tell me how Goku can fuck up lightning

literally yes

random AMV from years ago with Burst Limit opening song

One piece characters are weak

>Canonfags applying canonfaggotry to games
Just enjoy the fucking crossover and stop trying to apply an irrelevant and scrapped mechanic where it doesn't belong.

Loli are overpowered always

Should have been Naruto or Bleach instead.

I like wan pisu more than DBZ but you're a retard if you think Sugar (whose whole power relies on touching people) to have a chance against Goku (who can move faster than light)

Child Goku could survive nukes. A Buster Call, one of the most devastating displays of power in OP, isn't even on the level of a nuke. OP can't touch Dragon Ball, Raditz could solo the entire OP universe.

>BLAH BLAH X CAN DO Y
Irrelevant in this game. I bet you get assblasted by characters like Arale.

Next you're going to tell me Buu won because he turned Vegito into candy lmao

she makes a "contract" with the toys, forcing them to follow her every order

so yeah, even if they retain strength they're fucked

Buu turned people into chocolate AND could move faster than light, rip dimensions apart with his voice, and blow up galaxies. Yet he still lost.

Remember when you used to like One Piece? I don't.

I mean, fuck, reading it while it was right in the middle of Marineford was the shit, but now every arc lasts 2 years.

t. Marineford babby

Are you on the spectrum?

Are you still eading it? Dhe Zou arc and this current one have been prtty good so far.

The only flaw with this game was Sena 3-koma

hasn't this been done before?

His character trait is that he's the most powerful thing in the universe (aside from Whis), so he's bored out of his mind, and as a result his only pleasure in life is eating food. The super saiyan God thing piqued his interest because it was something that could potentially pose a challenge for a change. He keeps Earth alive because he sees the drive (and ability) Goku and Vegeta have to get stronger, and he sees their potential to one day prove a legitimate challenge. There's also the food thing, of course.

I'm aware of all that but it doesn't excuse how flat his character is in-show. Fuck at this point Pan has more characterization and presence than Beerus.

Good luck trying to do that fuckery when someone at even pre-frieza level can glass the planet.

>sneak up behind and scare her
>she passes out
>everyone returns to normal

I don't remember precedents.

i have never watched this new dbz shit but there is alot of mythological basis in hungry gods. Wait for the slow set up

I've done the math based on the one time One Piece actually used Power Levels.

Rob Lucci has nearly twice Raditz's power level in his base form.

But that's still half of Nappa's.

Power Levels in DBZ only existed so characters underestimate their opponents. And people can easily hide their true power.

Luffy vs Goku like right after his fight with Piccolo in DB would be a good match up but anything else is nonsense

>Power level faggotry
Who the hell cares? Just enjoy the crossover and have fun.

This.

Power Levels are bullshit anyway.