No words

Wow Bungie!

I always knew Destiny was an mmo, but I never expected the full 2006 experience...

Didn't you just post this a few minutes ago?
Fuck off with your shit game

playing destiny. lol

>he took a photo of his screen

That whole screen is a lie. I went from 90,000 to 80,00. Then it kicked me and moved me back 100,000 places. I gave up on it

I have no words

>playing destiny
Why?

Then shut the fuck up

Because this board already went to shit the moment Halo became acceptable

>he's still taking pictures of his screen

No doubt. There's no way that many people are still playing Destiny.

>over 200,000 people have standards low enough to play Destiny
>there are millions more

You can thank the iphone for the "Eternal September" of the rest of the internet.

It's the new expansion.
Destiny's raids are actually really good, but they're really the only reason to play the game.

Grinding to get raid ready is a chore though.

the universe is really cool, but the game doesn't go into it, you have to read it in cards. It could be cool, but it's a huge missed opportunity.

Literally me right fucking now

Im not op

fuck off oldfag go back the 80s where u belong

pretty much this, literally the second I saw the poster for it I could tell it was going to be junk

Anyone else got the superpower when they can tell a game will be shit before they play it? Like when everyone else hops on the latest fifa or hearthstone or whatever and starts buying cards or players or whatever the fuck.

>The universe is cool
No, the universe is incredibly pretentious.

The whole game is one big fuck up.

The halo 1 storymode was trash, halo 2 was mostly good because muh online.

3 & reach were great, the single player co-op was actually good for once but free xp every game and no downranking online was fucking gay. Let's not get started on how bad jetpacking etc was.

The whole thing was kind of casual from the start because of the ridiculous amounts of autoaim anyways.

We don't talk about ODST, and 4 was literally CoD with the halo name attached.

Peak of the experience was halo2 online multiplayer for me.

You try posting a ps4 screenshot to Cred Forums, dipshit.

>raids

As soon as I hear this word in a game nowadays it's an instant drop for me. This fucking "lol im a cool hardcore raider too now" buzzword needs to die.

>we don't talk about ODST

Don't lump me in with this we us shit ODST is fucking great

>people who are unironically excited for trash like Persona 5 and still play Nintendo games talking shit about Destiny and the quality of the board
This place just keeps on giving.

>it's the new expansion
this guy really thinks 200'000 people are still playing destiny

>he doesn't know

retard

Good, thanks. We have no need in our communities for people who derive their sense of self-worth from how much they used to play World of Warcraft "back in the day".

Oh, and you may fuck off now.

t. Assmad console shooter-player.

>>>/plebbit/

30 million do.

Doesn't excuse the fact that Destiny can be "at capacity".

0/10

t. Assmad nintoddler

Hi gaf, how's it goin'?

>>>/rebbit/

>complaining about nintendo games

As cancerous as their repetetive releases are, at least they're putting out a couple of half decent products like splatoon and not charging online fees and raping you at every turn for your wallet.

Sure, amiibos are bad, but nowhere near the level of season-pass map-pack subscription itemgambling turd that sony/microsoft are.

Also as much as I hate mario being on iPhone soon, at least they had the balls to put it out as a buy-to-play and try and bring the market back away from all these f2p gemchest shitlords.

I mean I'm not saying they're innocent but damnit SOMEONE in there still gives a shit.

I'm slowly growing to support the notion of slapping weebs on the street.

>31597
>kicked
>127K
>few minutes later
>kicked
>300K

At least I can play my games right now. :^)

>pretentious
Opinion immediately discarded, all respect for you revoked.

Fucking millenials, go play your $60 TF2 clone and buy some hearthstone packs with your birthday money.

>>/Neogaf/

tl;dr

Just how old are you? And what the fuck are you doing shitposting on Cred Forums at your age?

Not really. Nintendo is pretty shit senpai. Take off your rose tinted glasses.

t. Remorseful Wii U owner.

Jesus

I haven't played Destiny since December last year, is it still going on? Thought people would have gotten bored of the repetition by now.

It's the best shooter in the world bub.

It was okay not the best shooter in the world by far.

You're not enjoying it?

I like nintendo games, maybe I'm still a child inside but I like simple shit that's not clogged up with "epic legendary raid set collectors pack".

All I want is a simple modern racing game or platformer with good physics for a reasonable price and no crappy subscriptions. Nintendo deliver for me.

But like I said I'm not into trying to make games seem adult so wiiu just suits me perfectly.

>I would have thought people would have gotten bored of the repetition by now

There are still people that watch the same football teams every year and buy the same fifa game every year and think it's great.

Just let that sink in for a minute, literally people watch "kick the ball in the goal" from the same seat every weekend off from their wagecucking and are perfectly happy with that.

It is to me.

Okay, second only to Bioshock Infinite, but still, I DEFINITELY played Destiny more.

And I understand that's only because of psychological trickery, but damn it, IT WORKS!

>Destiny

yeah but fifa different things happen each game.

Destiny was replaying the missions over and over again to level up. By level 20 I was bored.

>IT WORKS!
According to this thread, obviously not.

>he likes fifa

Dude honestly, I think rocket league is a better ballgame than fifa is. Feels a lot more connected.

Fifa is more of a player/statistic wank whereas rocket league is more like actually PLAYING if you know what I mean.

Fifa also had those retarded player card packs to rape you of your money iirc.

Dropping about 10k places every 3 minutes, was at 96k then gpt dcd and kicked back to 313k. At 85k now, fingers crossed.

opinions I suppose

I still think in my own opinion that Destiny is repetitive garbage.

Protip: The things that make the most money are pretty much ALWAYS shit.

Marketing and gambling make far more money than actual good video games do unfortunately.

I actually agree, so I guess we're not really arguing we're just... talking normally.

Has that ever happened on Cred Forums before?

Does Destiny have a story as interesting as Halo?

>Destiny will never come to PC

;_;

>30 million

You play as a zombie robot fighting moth monsters from outer space.

There was a planned story but a ton of stuff got cut when it first came out. Like the wish dragons.

>a story as interesting as Halo?

"omg secret flood from a long time ago chase you while you run around the same grey blocks 20 times then level ends"

Yeah halo was great.

It's basically a Smash Bros machine for me at this point. And Smash4 is vastly inferior to Melee. I honestly wish I'd bought a PS3 instead for Guilty Gear Revelator and all the last gen games I missed out on. Wii U was an awful purchase. I expected it to have more life, but literally the e3 after I bought it was Nintendo's "transformation" bullshit.

I LIKED Nintendo games, but I don't like what they've become. GameCube was their last good console.

>There are still this many people playing Destiny

playing Overwatch is usually a sign of being underage

>okay
lel
the revisionism is real
it was below average

LOL XD

>Willingly playing and buying Destiny
>A literal console mmo

What the fuck did you expect.

>it was below average

nahhh

Its a pretty good multiplayer shooter experience to be honest

>I LIKED Nintendo games, but I don't like what they've become. GameCube was their last good console.

Ehh I'd say everything has changed because of the whole smartphone revolution crap. Consoles are slowly losing out, seeing as everyone has a PC now.

It used to be that consoles were a simple "plug and play on your TV!" alternative to "those complicated computernet things" but seeing as everyone has a PC now and TV is basically irrelevant at this point people are slowly switching to PC gaming.

Nintendo are making their consoles unique at least so they still have an advantage over PC. You can easily pick up an XB1 controller for PC and play any steam shit, you only miss the occasional (crap) exclusives.

>one level is the entire game

>one level is the entire game

Most of it was the same. The only good bit was the fucking warthog jump at the end. The cutscenes were also surprisingly decent for a video game.

>at capacity
>for us

I agree with everything you said, but again, given my experience with the Wii, Wii U, and 3DS. I honestly don't see Nintendo having an edge over their competitors. On the contrary, they're definitely lagging behind both.

Good consoles need good games, not good exclusives, but good games, and sadly, the Wii U has very few. I know ALL current gen consoles are suffering from this, but unlike the Wii U, the other two still have a future.

I've been a Nintendo fan since 1993, almost exclusively in fact. The NES was my first system, and Nintendo is responsible for most of my childhood, but how they've abandoned their fans for casual appeal and other ventures, and how they handled these last two gens has killed all my faith in their products. I will NOT be getting the NX. Say what you want about Sony, but PlayStation systems always have MASSIVE libraries, with many many good games. This has been true 3x already, and PS4 seems to be headed that way as well. Nintendo used to compete by having extremely high quality exclusives that were must play, but we saw that dip in the Wii, and REALLY drop with the Wii U. As a longtime Nintendo fan, I honestly don't see the point continuing to support them, when they really don't know what they're doing anymore. Again, I just don't like what they've become. As far as I know, the Nintendo I grew up with is dead. It died when Iwata took over.

yes of course

nope.jpg
shooting was just average, map-design way below average, movement was/is below average
this game is in not a single regard better than anything aviable when it released

People still play this disappointing grind garbage? You deserve to get fucked.

>make a second account to send screenshots to
>take screenshot
>send it to the account
>use psn app to see the picture and download it
????????????????

well I disagree

Your the one shilling destiny

>sh-shill!

I want Cred Forums to leave

Yeah I can see this for sure. The Wii was only good to get all the casuals in, and the problem with casuals is they don't stick around, they just move on to the next "big thing".

>anyone that calls me out is pol!
Actually, that's quite an apt comparison.

who are you quoting?

>the problem with casuals is they don't stick around, they just move on to the next "big thing".

The system works

>It is to me.
>
>Okay, second only to Bioshock Infinite, but still, I DEFINITELY played Destiny more.
>
>And I understand that's only because of psychological trickery, but damn it, IT WORKS!

When will Summer be over?

yes. I really do.

>people on Cred Forums are this dense

>When will Summer be over?
When you leave

Ahh yes, because Destiny and Bioshock Shitfinite are the two best shooters of all time! Great

see
But apart from that your opinion was ok. 4 was atrocious and an insult to the fanbase.
3/10 you tried.

yes

>Controller literally has a Share button
>It's only purpose is to post screenshots and videos
>It replaced actually useful buttons
>still insists on using phone to take a pic of screen.
I'm embarrassed that I like the same game as you.

Are you fucking stupid? It's one of the most played games on the PS4.

Who wouldn't be in support of this? I think if we encouraged bullying a bit in schools, we'd teach kids not to do shit like bronies and weebshit. Instead we encourage this kind of faggotry and allow SJWs to get created and then perpetuate that shit by letting them get away with all the shit they pull.

This is the nu-male world that the baby boomers and our gen created.

Warframe is better

>tfw don't care for Destiny much but play it anyways because I'm a loot slut
Gotta get those exotics, mang.

>if we encouraged bullying a bit in schools

>Destiny
>MMO
At least inform yourself of what the game is before you shitpost

>MMO
>Massive Multiplayer Online
Last time I checked, Destiny was at least multiplayer and online.

>Hate Wii U
>want weeb trash instead
?????????????
Seems like too much memery

>I think if we encouraged bullying a bit in schools

I lived through this, and speaking as someone who got beat up regularly for thinking elves and dragons etc. were cool, it's fucking painful watching stuff like The Hobbit become extremely popular amongst normies.

People are still going to like their nerdy subculture, beating the crap out of them isn't going to make them change.

In fact, considering how normies love Superhero movies and Lord of the Rings/Warcraft now, I'd say we're only about 20 years away from MLP going mainstream.

Fuck you for being a fucking xbox loving normie who only hops on the video game bandwagon because it's cool now.

>I have no words

I can agree with you to a degree, but have you played the Destiny raids?
I remember I was incredibly disappointed when the game came out. The single player was short, devoid of the interesting parts of the story, missing a lot of content we were shown in trailers and the multiplayer was shit (still is, but I just ignore it now)

Then Vault of Glass hit and I changed my mind. That alone was good enough for me to forgive the game and say that I was excited enough to actually play it some more. The dark below was ok with a new raid, house of wolves was meh because no raid and TTK was good because it had a good raid.

I'd say yes, but you need to read cards that you unlock. Base game story shown in cutscenes and gameplay is far far worse than Halo, but the universe that gets created is really good, possibly better than Halo.

I liked video games all through school and I was nerdy, but I hid my power level pretty well and fit in really well.
I also managed to be fairly popular and the jocks and popular crowd were cool with me.

The point isn't to remove nerdy subcultures, it's to make people hide their powerlevels so we don't see 30 year old fat autists parading down the street in mlp t shirts with waifu pillows.
I want them to keep their degeneracy in private, like the rest of us do.

>play popular thing
>surprised when you have to wait in line

The answer isn't in bullying people for this shit.

It's in not not changing your actions when a fat white tumblrina says your choice of energy drink is rape, and not removing tits and blood from video games because of concerned parents.

The people having no social awareness and doing whatever they want in public (talking about their love of dragon dildos or whatever) is literally the opposite problem, YOU are the one being "triggered" by what you percieve as bad.

The issue here is that everyone has their own standards and level of what they find offensive. As long as nobody is being shouted at or physically abused, you have to do your best to just ignore whatever thing is "triggering" you and get away from it.

are you stupid or something

>eternal setember

What the fuck are you babbling about you gigantic faggot?

tl;dr

>Don't be "triggered" by shit that doesn't affect you
>Don't change your actions just because some retard is "triggered" by them

You must be 18 to post here.

I have had this game on ps3 for months and haven't been able to find a single crucible game.

>PS3

Problem identified.

>Destiny has certified God tier art direction
>you will never experience it without
>30fps cap
>horseblinder FoV
>dark goo on the edges of the screen to accentuate the nauseating FoV even further
>analog look controls

what is this from and why am I weirdly aroused

PLS RESPOND

it's been working fine for at least an hour now, I don't know how much earlier though as I only woke up then

>
>>pretentious
>Opinion immediately discarded, all respect for you revoked.
Agreed

learn your history underage

1996 was 20 years ago. In two more years people born in 2000 will be 18

This. Mobile posting gave normalfags the ability to shitpost while doing their normalfag things.

I liked it, but there just wasn't enough to keep me playing. Running the same maps that are shitty to navigate (especially with no fucking map) and boring to do over and over just was no fun.

Destiny has no persistent world or zone that changes despite no one being inside there, everything is instanced.

Calling Destiny a MMO is like calling Monster Hunter on 3DS a MMO just because you can dance with people in a lobby.

>In two more years people born in 2000 will be 18

I know.
It's almost sad really. Everyone keeps freaking out about others being underaged and shit.
But we're just old now.

Well people are going by the retarded literal definition of "oh it's online and it's got lots of players" which is literally every game nowadays.

They're too young to understand when MMO stood for "I'm a loser who is better friends with my guildmates in materia magica than I am with people in my class at school"

>You will never again log on and get a mass of 'hey user's from your guildies.
These feels.

>You will never again log on and get a mass of 'hey user's from your guildies.

Get yo ass on Kronos 2 it's live up in here. Duelling outside Ironforge all day erryday.

Hang in there user, you'll get in.

I'm tempted. But also waiting for that new progression server that was in the works. I just can't remember it's name off the top of my head. It's being hosted in countries that Blizz can't fuck with.

So what did RoI release today? Is it even worth it at all to play anymore if I only have TTK

Didn't know there was a new one on its way out. Can't see anything being as good as nost, Kronos comes close but it has issues for sure.

Should I buy destiny?

You might aswell.

So you're bitter that LE NORMIOS are enjoying themselves, just because you were THAT KID in school. Epic.

how is it?

After TTK was such a piece of shit, I'm surprised people came back for more.

Why would you play such a shit game in the first place

back to your neptunia threads virgins