Devil May Cry HD Collection - youtube.com/watch?v=kesTE48J6zI

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/platinum-games-co-founder-hints-at-vanquish-pc-port/
steamdb.info/sub/33567/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me Vanquished or fuck my face

cry more

Nier and Lost Oddisey too.

Man, I'm all of PC ports but why those games "need" ports?

NEVER

you can probably get a ps3 for under $100

you've gotta be a huge fag not to have played those games at this point in your life

>RDR
its shit

>western/westaboos games
Meeeh.

get a 360 for 40 bucks you fucking poor faggot. you can get all those games for dirt cheap by now

They run in 720p with choppy framerate.
I own PS3, but replaying these games is a huge pain.

Buying a PS3 won't make them stop looking any less ugly jagged shit. Nor will remasters.

Lost Odyssey and Tokyo Jungle for sure

The only two games I used consoles for in the last few years

The majority of those games are Japanese you dumb fuck.

>Lollipop Chainsaw
>Shadows of the Damned

lol

Not OP, all the games he posted that I would I want to play I already played on console last gen

But I enjoy to replay them on a PC where they look and run nicer

You can have a PC port of any game you wish, but it costs double the price it launched and you have to buy it yourself no pirating.

There is also a 10% monthly sub for playing it.

WESTABOO GAMES. Garbage games that try to pretend to be western shit.

wanting to play games at sub 30fps, 720p, bet you like your whores with dicks too

Which of those games are 'westaboo'

this is why im not a pcuck. you cant appreciate good games anymore unless you press open to open it on steam and your gtx fuck my ass 9000 deluxe ti can run it. just kill yourself, you dont deserve those games or even your life at this point

>doesn't own a PC
Are you some third-world pleb or some neet faggot?

>double the price
>also a 10% monthly sub

No game is worth that. Doubling the price I could stomach but the sub? Nah. Paying for video game subscriptions is reserved for consoletards and people who have been playing wow for too long and are too stupid to know any better.

the only game that needs porting is Vanquish

everything else can fuck right off

I'm still waiting.

Pretty much this

Lollipop Chainsaw combat felt so bad I couldn't even bring myself to play long

Shadows of the Damned had its moments but it's pretty average.

>Vanquish

pcgamer.com/platinum-games-co-founder-hints-at-vanquish-pc-port/

The Halo remaster thing.

1 is so fucking shitty to play on PC

Demon souls

Sorry m8 I was taking a shower. All of them are either western games or westaboo games. None of them look Japanese at first glance.

>1 is so fucking shitty to play on PC
but it's the only version that natively supports 8k

Motherfucking Ninja Gaiden Black

I'm a PC gamer. Last console I owned was the original XBOX, which was forgettable at best.
Bayonetta is among my top 5 favorite games. I borrowed a 360 when my previous PC broke, and got Bayonetta with it. It's such a freaking fun game.
Apart from that, RDR.

I LITERALLY played RDR and Vanquish ONLY because I read they were games PCucks would love to play but can't.

Felt.

Good.

Just buy a 7th gen console already holy fuck

>Splatterhouse

Seriously? Why? That game was mediocre at best.

Predator - Concrete Jungle

Yeah, I can emulate it without any issue, but I'd just prefer to play it natively, that's all.

Hey, I heard people who own PCs can't eat shit, you should totally show off how you can to spite them!

tough shit
you will get NGS+,NGS2+, NG3RE Wii U version instead

Vanquish is pretty much confirmed for PC. See

>Not armored core
OP is gay yet again

>beggar race

>Atlus game on PC

Not an argument.

you forgot bloodborne

>vanquish
>catherine

If i knew where you live, i will first scout your home out, your windows, your family members, your hours, your trash, your daily petty actions, then i will kill you at your home slowly painfully.

Master race huh

PCucks are so delusional

Platinum has strongly hinted that Vanquish is coming.

The problem is, Platinum's PC ports are utter shit when it comes to KB/M control support. The idea of a Vanquish PC port sort of upsets me just because I know it will control so awfully

hang yourself

>ITT: PC BEGGING
""""""""""MASTER RACE""""""""""

wtf would you play a game designed for a controller with KBM?

plug in the controller jackass!

Damn... was playing Vanquish just a while ago.

Feels so fucking good.

You fucking subhuman.

join the idort master race, the true master race you fucking cucks

>port a fag game
>play like a fag

Why PCucks like you exists ?

>Lollipop Chainsaw
Trust me, you're better off not paying for it. It's awful.

How are they 'westaboo' you fucking moron? You can't just make up a bullshit word to describe things and then not explain what it means.

how. are. they. westaboo.

Asuras wrath in 4k would be nice

Pretty pathetic.

As a guy who owbs Xbox 360 those two games would be much better with higher resolution and FPS. Especially Vanguish. Fuck I hate 30fps and controller for aiming

goro is the traitor in p5 and he kills the protag, if you fucked up earlier then the game ends and that's the bad end, if you did things right then the game continues on

nah, worth playing it on the easiest setting, beat it to Juliet, and forgetting about it

at least get your spoilers right

Bayonetta
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Ninja Gaiden, although Yaiba probably ruinned all chances of ever getting the series on pc.
Maybe Otogi since they are also stuck on the first xbox.

Bayonetta will get emulated before it gets ported

thats the dumbest thing ive read

people want it on PC for the graphics, convenience, modding capability without buying a console for a handful of games

only a fucking idiot would force themself to play through a console game with KBM

>Devil May Cry HD Collection
3 is already on there, 2 is bad, and 1 is only really noteworthy for being the 1st game of it's kind

>lolipop
>SotD
>splatterhouse
what the fuck. those games are easy, short, and slow. what do they benefit from getting 60FPS?

I have a 360 and a PC, game runs and looks like fucking shit on console.

Yeah, just replayed RDR on the Xbox 360. Honestly, it is still a marvel, absolutely beautiful. There were multiple times where I would rush to a higher elevation in Mexico just to watch the sunrise. FANTASTIC game, but dat frame rate... Do Jesus, that frame rate in the later sections of the game was just awful.

>Lollipop Chainsaw
wasn't there a steamdb entry with this in it?

PC Master Race?

More like Petition Cucks Master Race??

>sonyggers bragging about this game for over a year only to get literally cucked by it

like cuckwork

if you actually played the game would know that you're the one cucking them.
just like Sony is doing to PCucks

>Splatterhouse listed
>Not Madworld
>Not No More Heroes 1/2

Why pcfriends think everything needs a PCport like its some underage wet dream

>I heard people who own PCs can't eat shit,
>Vanquish is pretty much confirmed for PC.
>Pretty pathetic.
>I have a 360 and a PC

Why are you sad fuckers making this so deliciously satisfying ?

I just started playing Bayonetta as well, on the PS3 no less. And it's great really, few frame drops here and there but I'm doing great. It's the most rewarding action game since DMC 3. Vanquish was THE best Platinum game easily. RDR was surprisingly good.

And all this while I'm taking time off from playing W3 on the PC (yes high settings 60fps).

>few frame drops here and there
You'd love it on the other three platforms it's on where it has literally double the framerate and performance then

>this is the "master race"

All you guys do is constantly port beg because your exclusives are niche-ish.

>those two games would be much better with higher resolution and FPS
>Asuras wrath in 4k would be nice

Oh boy, games look better with a higher resolution ?
Shit, I never thought of that. You guys must know computers !

But seriously you guys are the definition of a cuck. Fantasizing about shit while people play games they enjoy.

Give ONE good reason why a game should be exclusive to a platform in the first place. It only benefits video game corporations that own the platforms, so it makes no sense why any consumer would defend such a terrible practice.

they can spend more time on the game since no time required for porting to other platforms.
the platform it's being made for might own the IP or helped with making the game.

Let's just put everything into a market with zero competition, let's just WATCH the quality skyrocket

You fucking retarded communist

>It's anti-comsumer that I have to buy things

>games that nobody gives a shit
meh

Plus Vanquish would be so good with mkb controls

>I just started playing Bayonetta as well, on the PS3 no less. And it's great really, few frame drops here and there but I'm doing great.
The PS3 port was legendarily bad dude. Digital Foundry openly mocks the game it was so bad. I have no idea why you wouldn't play it on 360 or at least WiiU.

>Digital Foundry

That comment section in every video is fucking cancer

>>games that nobody gives a shit

But cucks give a shit.

And I am serious when I say I played RDR just because of all the incessant nagging of the PetitionRace.
Because what these begging threads do is beg people to play these game while PCucks themselves are fantasizing about playing them.

Total buiscit and his following literally have a cucking fetish about console games. Otherwise they wouldn't make such a commotion out of it.

Beg more

>The PS3 port was legendarily bad dude.

Oh boy, another knowledgeable fella ! Thanks for telling me things I didn't know.

But seriously, why the fuck should I care ? B cost me 5 bucks to buy second hand. I'm playing it and I will move on with my gaming life. At the end of the day it's Kamiya's loss not mine.

I'm gonna say it again: You guys are the definition of a cuck, you are fantasizing about shit while I play them and move on.

NEVER

> Heavenly Sword

Why would anyone want a gaming market where every single video game is released on Xbox, PS, and PC?

What would happened; Gamers would switch to PC for higher quality everything. Normies would stay on consoles. Then the normies who become gamers would leave consoles for PC. Basically you would kill off the entire console market in the span of one console generation or maybe two.

Consoles can't live without exclusives. That's why people go out and buy them.

>A game you want to play release on console
>Has no chance of releasing on PC
You're going to buy a console for that one game and you know it. If FFVII Remake was PS4 only so many people would have bought PS4s for that one game. Buy luckily it's not an exclusive. Would have been huge if it was.

>never played it
Most of the people asking for ports played it on console originally. You know most of the hype around Dragon's Dogma was by people who played the original game on console but hated the horrible performance? It needed black bars like The Order so it could render less on the screen, and still had framerate issues. Red Dead and vanquish also had framerate issues as well.There's nothing wrong with enjoying a game but wanting to play it later down the line with better performance.

Fucking faggots

>Playstation Allstars

Would the world be better if all PC gamers had their house broken into by SWAT and getting a bullet ported into their head?

I play everything with kb+m unless the keyboard controls are literally broken like every Koei Tecmo game. I hate using a controller.

Lot less work required to develop and QA per game. Advertisement from the console manufacturer. Ability to develop for a specific hardware configuration which means consumer experience will be even and easily testable. Financial incentives from console makers means you can be riskier instead of following the current trend (free to play MOBA, FPS or card game with microtransactions on PC or mobile).

>Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
>stripped-down versions of MGS2 and 3
No thanks, I'd rather emulate.

But I need Vanquish at 60FPS!
The rest is pretty unlikely though. RDR would've been the likeliest one but it's been 6 years. Probably not happening. Not that I care, it's a meme-game anyway and only half as good as people think. "The best GTA" it is not.

>November 4, 2015
steamdb.info/sub/33567/

RDR remaster isnt rumored for pc?

Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5/2.8/3
Nier (original)
Drakengard 3
I want to be able to buy Nier for all of my PC-only friends. And to play Drakengard 3 at a decent framerate.

Vanquish is shit game anyway, never finished it

>Why would anyone want a gaming market where every single video game is released on Xbox, PS, and PC?
So that people purchase these platforms based on their own hardware rather than for games arbitrarily locked onto them. If consoles truly have no benefit when compared to the PC, then they simply ought' not exist and that scenario you mentioned is a good thing. However, an alternative timeline is that console developers start making their consoles unique and able to do things a PC can't. Give them strange features that add a unique experience to playing a video game that can't be easily replicated on PC. That way, people have an incentive to buy these consoles based on their hardware themselves. The Vita/3DS have portability. The Wii U has its weird split TV thing.

DMC1 is still great. It seriously holds up very well, even though combat is not as complex as DMC3. Atmosphere is god tier.

>Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
>Devil May Cry HD Collection
Really I'm surprised they didn't port this to pc only because both ground zeroes and phantom pain are on the pc. Also DMC 3 is also on the pc. Why not just bring the collections over?

You don't actually want Shadow of the Damned or Lollipop Chainsaw.

Replace them with Virtua Fighter, Lost Odyssey, Resonance of Fate, Armored Core, or Bayonetta.

In case of DMC, Capcom wasn't initially happy with DMC4 sales on PC and there already was DMC3 on PC (so some people probably would feel entitled to get at least free DMC3HD). Also I think DMC:HD was pretty cheap project actually. They're pretty much straight ports without graphical enhancements, menus being in 4:3, prerendered cutscenes being exactly the same as on PS2 and some gunslinger moves actually don't work at all in 3 HD.

In case of MGS, who knows? Maybe they're working on remakes a'la pachinko Snake Eater, except as a console game this time? They won't be able to make just another HD version this gen, since not even PS4 has pressure sensitive face buttons.

Pressure sensitive buttons are garbage in MGS, and they did it without them with the 360 port, and the 360 controls were objectively superior in every way because it lacked the waggle.

I disagree.

Why not just emulate MGS and DMC, you can get them looking a lot better than a HD remake

Not in case of MGS.

I don't give a fuck about RDR but where is Vanguard?

I thought it was confirmed it's coming to Steam sooner or later?

>no mention of obvious choice

You can't get HD UI out of it

NEVER, EVER

Halo Reach. Come to PC. Now.

>1st game comes out on PC
>2nd game doesn't