Should I buy RE5 or The Evil Within? Or both? Neither is fine too

Should I buy RE5 or The Evil Within? Or both? Neither is fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8
mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE
mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy Five Nights at Freddys, much better story, more atmospheric, more scary.
just better game design in general

Evil Within

Tha game is great mostly and totally horror and great atmosphere

but a few stages are total shit, just like Re4 starts as a great game but them you get into that military zombie base and everything is action now.

Mansion stage on Evil Within is GOAT

there is some incredible scenery in the game.

The Evil Within was disappointing imo. The first part was good, then it went downhill. RE5 is just shit.

RE5 I'd say, I've enjoyed it a lot more than The Evil Within but I wouldn't say The Evil Within is even remotely bad. I'd pick up both if I were you.

Neither, they're both pretty shitty.
But I guess if you have to pick, RE5, because at least that one actually finishes its story without you having to buy DLC

Evil Within is great, before Resident autists show up. RE5 is fantastic if you have a co-op partner, then it just turns into hours of fun. Get both with a discount, they're both quality games.

RE5 is more polished, Evil Within is more unique and charming imo. If you can tolerate jank, Horror going action and a story that's deliberately and literally all over the place you should play TEW.

But really both are great, TEW is better though imo.

Buy both. They are both dirt cheap right now.
Evil Within was GOTY 2014.

this is the best reply.

Re5 is very fun with a friend.

Evil Within is great if you love cinematography, classic horror and atmosphere. The game has some very bad stages that don't fit in but most stages, scary mansion and scary forrest.

Evil Within has a great horror atmosphere.
I loved the mansion and forrest.

Re5 is more action.
more fun in co-op.

Which is the better choice for someone who loves classic RE?

EW

Neither
RE5 went off the deep end with action and Evil Within copies a bunch of stuff from RE4 and Silent Hill

OP here again

hiw do I open doors like a normal person?

I was at a mission and it seems like I can only jump crashfall into the house to open that goddamn door.

help

Is this user being genuine? I always thought FnAF was memeshit, but I might try it if it's better than that.

Can't really be disappointed if I have no expectations! I haven't followed Mikami at all since RE4, never had the means of playing RE5 until now. I already know to stay well clear of RE6.

That user has autism.

neither.

Silent Hill 1-4

SH1 NTSC DDL:
mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH2 torrent:
mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE

SH3 DDL:
mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH3 torrent:
mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c

SH4 DDL:
mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

Mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate.
The "sh2proxy" is a all-in-one fix, that works as a no-cd crack as well. It is included in the pack.
If you use the NEW fix mentioned in the guide, you can use the sh2proxy's EXE as the no-cd crack!

In case you experience issues saving the game / not being able to edit the disp.ini, make sure the files aren't set to "Read Only", and run the game as Administrator.
If SH2 gets stuck in a black screen upon launch, close it and re-start it again.

SH2-4 do not support Xinput gamepads. Either use Xpadder, a DirectInput pad, or just play with KB+M.

here's the recommended emulator settings for SH1. Works great on all other games too.

The plugins used are:
-Pete's OpenGL 1.78; (more options & better performance than 2.x version)
-Eternal's SPU Engine.

alternatively just use a software renderer for very 1:1 PS1-like graphics, including 240p only.
...OR just buy the game from PSN Store for few bucks.

You could also try the new PGXP emulator, that adds Perspective Correction to PS1 textures.

Re5 has more solid refined gameplay. TEW is up its own ass too much to be good. Shoddy performace ruin anything the game has going for it. Its fucking alpha tier gameplay in a finished product. Ridiculous.

Both, or just Evil Within if you donĀ“t have a Co-Op partner for RE5

Neither. TEW is the bigger let-down, though.

what is that on the other guy's hat?

TEW if you're looking for singleplayer, 5 if you can coop. Still get TEW later if you get 5.

t
ough choice as they are both SHIT.

Better buy silent hill 3 instead.