youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
youtube.com/watch?v=QJr8J4itHiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H4wptBuM6zs
youtu.be/cGPKKSymHHM?t=2183
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g
youtube.com/watch?v=WXFDiWgRlfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see what's cringe about this, OP. That guy is more of a man than you'll ever be.

reddit tier

Not sure I see the issue here.

OP is a faggot

wtf I have Cred Forums now.

what are the symptoms?

severe autism.

hi

Please tell me this is a joke

She's just a vapid vomit & a cunt.

Tell me this is fake.

Haven't seens screencaps of her bullshit articles in a while, did she stop writing?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

Get the fuck out Cred Forums. Cred Forums is bad enough as it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=33u1XptDrfM

Posting a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8

Hey man that was pretty good

I know that Disney XD is pretty low-hanging fruit but fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=SOs8I1t0Khs

Its a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1-bLmjLHlQ
>GAMUR GUURRL
>CUNTRY BOOI

In cringe threads, low-hanging fruit is the name of the game.

You know these shows are meant to be like that right? They're directed to children who don't completely know how humans are supposed to act.

That kid could very well be a better actor than shown desu. But the exaggerated(to us) style make it easy for preteen kids to get the jokes.

The real cringe is me not taking the time to crop.

>bang bang!

What did she mean by this?

I hope you guys dont add someone from Cred Forums

> expecting flyover state hicks to know shit about crap

any facebook post is cringe you fuckin normies

She got deported.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLOHMbnq8Js

youtube.com/watch?v=fnZrOLn0mB4

what's the problem?
he's just asking to be bullied, what are you waiting for faggot?

>most posts are awkward outcasts trying to live their lives the best way they can
Isn't cringe about people who should know better?

You're obviously just as cringe since he is replying to the shit you say.

No, who told you that?

I wish you could've posted this advice 4 years ago. Worst mistake ever.

What...the hell?

Shit, is that Cred Forumstard?

Killing niggers

>she is going to grow up alongside these characters

I will never understand why "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" arguments work like they do. I mean the kid will probably forget about Overwatch when the next big thing comes out.

Look at other shit she's written. Fucking kotaku, man

it'd be a pretty funny false flag

>half of them are Sans

How'd it go down?

>youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xl0Qry-hA

>all of them are sans girlfriends

Why is she such a dried up old prune?

hhaha no way, you can't make this up

Thisi s what I picture all the anime posters to look like

>used to participate in steam friends threads for some reason
>get added by one guy
>seems cool enough
>over the months, starts confessing to weird shit
>says he's trying to become a woman or something
>sends a pic and he's a big fucking fat cunt
>tells me about how he's talking to a 10 year old online and is planning to go see him to fuck
>his grandfather finds out and the guy punches his grandfather out and sends him to the hospital
>call him out on his bullshit
>goes nuts and deletes me
>mfw i saw his picture on the front page
>mfw it was in an lgbt skype thread
.mfw he was trying to get more underage assholes

>dsp having sex

I wonder how bad he is at that too

Why does he wear the mask?

kek

>somehow manages to put his dick in his own asshole whilst trying to fuck panda

WOOOOOOOOOOW

I don't think Phil knows how to use "then."

i don't know, i guess it's normal for people to get old? she used to be hot though

I wish that were true.

Just a good image.

>That guy is more of a man than you'll ever be

>making excuses for his shortcomings
>lying to make excuses

yeah what a big man

>adding people from Cred Forums

Top banter, but do try to keep it even slightly related to video games.

>stop commenting
fukken kek

What do you mean? The guy has several women all over his dick, while OP is still a virgin.

ITT: Post the best thing you've got for free

pic related

I'll post some pages from my favorite video game related book to make up for it.

AIDS

>clip-fed nerf gun in one hand
>8 barrels in the other
>he doesn't even need bullets to look intimidating
i wouldn't mess with this guy desu

I remember being in the thread when this was posted. There was a collective cringe.

Steam friends threads, not even once.

how the fuck do you manage to do this

What the fuck is he getting in return for this?

What was the name of that guy again?

This reeks of irony. The GamerGate poster though... now that's an embarrassing memory.

Utterly ridiculous
I wish I could make money with my ERP

Why is there randomly a furry on the right? That dog thing is a fur suit right?

Anyway, someone post the Undertale orgy.

kek

>RobotAttemptsComedy.jpg

Was this the original No Man's Sky multiplayer mode?

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

Reminder that people who use the word "cringe" are projecting their own insecurities out into the world.

What the fuck?

>they're all fat

What a surprise.

Levine truly is a genius ahead of our time.

this seems about right yeah

don't be fooled by :3 and anime pictures, this is what you're dealing with

>m-maybe you could fuck me user-kun :>

What does that say about you who came to call out all these insecure people out?

Boners.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJr8J4itHiQ

fucking hell the last 2 lines had me rolling

That I once was into this and know exactly why people are so obsessed with "cringe".
Seriously, look around you. The more people use this word, the more painfully obvious it is they're hiding from the embarrassment they think they are.

>likes leafy
>prefers kyogre over groudon
holy shit fag alert

>Was going through old emails
>Found this

Also inb4 projecting yourself
It takes one to know one.

>When is it okay to make jokes about dying by volcano?
>When the dust settles.
Got a chuckle out of me.

I got a guy to buy me MGSV when it came out by pretending to be a girl on steam

Underrated post

>its not furry if its a skeleton

Some fresh cringe

Why does laughing at human misery always trigger armchair psychologists? Different strokes for different folks.

She writes vidya feminist shit for fairfax now

What the fuck are the people in the suits on the left meant to even fucking be?

This is true. Cringe is by definition, second hand embarrassment. Typically caused by someone doing or saying something embarrassing, and then the onlooker empathizing, taking on that emotion of embarrassment.

>Mobile poster makes an unfunny tired joke

Sasuga

>that Bruce Campbell stare

It's hardly armchair psychology to recognise the same thing you once had in other people.

This makes me sad for some reason

For you

>back of the knee maybe

fat bitch is alphys obviously

Does " ~ " have a meaning? I always assumed it was people meaning to type " ! " but hitting the wrong key.

> I'm Alexander Harrison, and this is my donationshop. I work here with my mom and my dad. And in 23 year i've learned one thing. you never know how much you gotta donate to ma'am.

groovy

Midwest states are the best in the country to live. Generally they have the nicest people, the lowest population density, an older population, and a lot less liberals / SJWs.

The one with the hat and cane is Nabstablook, looking dapper.

Yeah, what a bunch of faggots

But I was never like this. I was a pretty boring lad growing up and hid my powerlevel like a champ. Watching people do the opposite is simply funny to me.

It's a lilt. they're trying to sound sweet.

No man you just dont understand, its all because you want to fuck your own mother

It's a sing song tome of voice.

Dude fucking Pokeclipse

I remember that shit. tfw the admin ruined all of our fun by revealing the troll early.

Still, it was fun cross-shitposting with the WoW forums.

Add me on steam and we can talk about Paizuri all day.

*tone

>beavisandbutt-headdiscoverfacebook.jpg

How? Also do you have big breasts?

Cred Forums cringe? ok

Thanks. I've never seen it outside of Cred Forums. That picture had too many for it to be a typo.

Armchair psychologists don't understand psychology and how the majority of it is bullshit.

This coming from an armchair psychologist

>what did I do to deserve this?

Dated this kids sister once. Never again.

anyone got some fanmail?

>guy was invading people with infinite health
>cursed him, deleted all of his equipped items, and then crashed his game
>get this 10 minutes later

Fucking dying at this, where did it even come from like who took this screenshot

clingy people are sad

t. clingy weeb

>weeb
>isn't a 2D savant
The worst of both worlds.

How clingy do you get?

>Sent from messenger

it's not funny when you screencap your own shit

I miss the GFWL messaging system, I never get hate mail on steam.

Ah, the plight of the "marginalized, forgotten indie dev." $100k in debt and she keeps at it. Wow. She is truly video games' Mel Gibson.

I know it looks shit but I tried

lmao butthurt beta redditor

I love notch dude.

Hey, that's not so cringe, pretty funny actually

I can't tell if you're messing around or if you can't tell that "sent from messenger" means they're using a phone to post.

It's also a mini boss in Undertale.
youtube.com/watch?v=H4wptBuM6zs

That's not cringe-worthy.
It's just very, very sad.

Whenever I hear someone talk about someone being clingy it's always negative.

I'm so lonely and affection-starved I'd fucking LOVE for a girl to be super clingy all the time.

Is that the guy that always avatarfags with Tomoko?
Good lord.

tbf notch was asking for this shit by even engaging in conversation with a mentally unstable faggot/tranny to begin with

I can play Zelda with a 360 controller. Pretty easy to do really, either via emulators or dongles.

>she

>dongles

Reported to the FBI for hate speech.

Yeah it's pretty good. It was at a Con where they read a bunch of Youtube and Cred Forumscomments.
youtu.be/cGPKKSymHHM?t=2183

Hitler gassed the wrong people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8

Why do people keep posting Time Machine Modulus in cringe threads? Is this some secret meme I don't know about? They're actually good.

Context please. I see it's some findom stuff going on over steam, but I need more details.

oh I get those too

just gotta enable comments on your profile, user

probably about half as clingy as the picture i replied to

i'd email or something and be really upset if one of my friends cut contact with me but i wouldn't go as far as alt accounts/group spam/mail spam, i had someone do this to me once after deleting me to begin with and it made me feel kinda bad because i could see myself doing it

i'd probably just be slightly more reasonable and give up and cry, but i guess i'm being cringey in a cringe thread so who knows.

/blog

Some say spaghetti still erupts from his pockets ti this day.

Rip based user

good times

This is even more petty than calling someone a fag in the comments. Pathetic.

>less than a minute ago
these stopped being funny long ago when it became blatantly obvious Cred Forums is just trying very hard and making shit up

fucking faggots have to ruin everything

you mean you wouldn't ask for a reaction like that?

Yeh looks like some sort of femdom financial domination shit.
Or at least someone pretending to be a girl. Kind of feel sorry for the guy but damn i wouldn't mind someone giving me a shitload of money for giving them boner online.

Started off pretty shaky. I was expecting some good cringe. But they shaped up, and it got better as the set progressed.

Making fun of people making fun of you is petty?

>tfw add over a hundred people from /vg/
>most of them are top-tier lads with great, solid bants that i enjoy as people
>known them for years now

There's a few tippity-toppity tier autists every now and then but they're few and far between.

>financial domination

this isn't actually a fetish is it

Unfortunately it is. If i was a girl i'd wallet rape someone.

god i hate weebs so much

Is this person implying a multiplayer experience because their trans and playing it from the perspective of two people or w/e?

Is that trap Kirito?

>You'll never have someone clingy obsessed with you

I want to be loved

Nah I think his name is darkstone marksman

There are many fucked up shit in the world. Don't be surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g

Also, were diaper

he is so dangerous his mom wont give him the nerf bullets to his guns. i would not mess with him

I'll love you. You just have to love me back.

I don't think you've spent enough time on the internet user.

Ah fuck yes i'm so glad someone else remembers/saved this shit. It feels so much harder to troll people like this now that everything is so easily fact checkable.

Yep. It sure is. It's pretty easy to grasp. It's the classic dom/sub dynamic, except real money is at stake. You're supposed to keep your mistress happy, typically by buying her stuff, and if you fail, then she demands even more money. Or, she will threaten to do other things, so you have to pay her as blackmail.

It's primarily about getting off on the fear aspect of what might happen if you don't pay, and what might happen if you do pay. It's tension.

if you give a single fuck about E3 you're about as much a casual than her.

im stuck with a very clingy but banging looking internet gf right now

fuck

sound stupid...

Those jellydonuts are making me hungry.

because the grammar is all fucked up, as I just noticed. I regret nothing.

kek, look at this attention whoring PCuck stroking his E-peen

stop commenting.

never

youtube.com/watch?v=WXFDiWgRlfc

for (you)

wow you re so innocent

>hid my powerlevel like a champ

ah the "i'm cool but too dense to see no one finds me entertaining" guy

That's not what hiding your powerlevel means, user.

anyone that does that thinks they're master manipulators but are almost always social retards / sociopaths / complete asspies. it's ok you realize how stupid it is when you get get older

>this character's pose makes her look like she's some sort of pinup model, BLIZZARD CHANGE IT
>Blizzard changes it to an ACTUAL PINUP MODEL'S POSE
>everyone immediately forgets about it as if all is well

This whole manufactured faux outrage shit has reached absurd levels. People aren't actually fucking mad about this shit, they're just virtue-signaling to whichever crowd they think is 'in' at the moment to score brownie points.

I wish I was loved like this 2bh

Well the pinup pose work better for Tracers personality.

>tfw I was the mst awkward little kid growing up with autism but I eventually learned how to "play the game"
>Hit 21 and realize I'd become an awful fucking sociopath who treated women like trophies and hurt a lot of people who cared about me

It's hard to strike a balance between being yourself and ending up isolated/surrounded by low functioning retards and becoming a vicious piece of shit you're ashamed to be.

No one who uses the phrase "hide my powerlevel" thinks they're manipulating. It's just not talking about things that you enjoy.

Tracers personality is whatever Blizz says it is, regardless of how faux offended viewers want to act.

Tracers personality is hyper. We knew that. So her just showing her ass in the exact same pose as Widowmaker does not make sense.

Pinups are playful.

If you think thats fucked up there are people whose fetish is pozzing people

deliberately avoiding answers / lying and not initiating a conversation are two different things

There's no "balance" to strike, you're just a sociopath piece of shit most likely due to childhood/teenager trauma.

You'll never be normal, you didn't grow up in a healthy environment, might as well kill yourself right now and end your suffering.

Except I'm now happily married with a decent job and several close friends.

i giggled

LOL! Speaking from experience?

if you can fool someone into doing this to you then you more than deserve the money

>happily married

Haha, I laughed pretty hard, good job. Have this (You).

Hiding your power level is being self aware and not blabbing about something you find embarrassing about yourself.

I fucking loved Pokemon back in the day, to the point of pouring 1000s of hours into Emerald. I never spoke of this to anyone, as all my close friends were jocks/lacrosse players and I didn't want to weird them out.

>tfw everyone you met in your life is a sociopath because they didn't want people to know that they liked things that are considered not normal to everyone else

Not that user but come on. Does every aspect of a character have to fit a narrow singing defining characteristic? Listening to people defend Tracer's pin-up change, is like hearing people congratulate 1 dimensional characters. You're happy that she has no depth.

That's not what love is

>JOI video
>Description says it's a girl showing off her big fake tits while teasing you
>Watch it
>Bitch starts bragging about how I'm a loser and it's thanks to me that she had the money to pay for her tits and i should be ashamed for being such a degenerate
>"lol your wallet belongs to ME"

I don't get it. Whenever i encounter this shit i don't know wether to laugh or cringe

This. I almost wish I had some silly stuff like this to laugh about years later.

Reaper's awkward preteen years

Widowmaker has the same exact pose. There is no need for two characters to have the same pose, when Widowmaker is supposed to be intimidating while Tracers is supposed to be playful and young.

It's a FPS with a massive lore due to a dead MMO that never came to be. But yeah, Tracers butt pose made no sense without actual playfulness.

If she mooned people it would make more sense than just looking over her shoulder.

Yes.

I don't know what love is.

I femdom on Warframe for plat. It's literally better than playing the actual game, honestly.

Literally Trevor and Cory
10/10

Armchair psychologist please.

IT'S CALLED
MA
GA
ZI
NE
YOU FUCKING RETARD
STOP POSTING

>heavy metal papyrus

I don't know who's worse, you for being a filthy immoral whore preying upon the weak, or the guy for being a dickless cuck with no shame or self respect

A psychologist would never say anything like that. Guy is just an asshole

>felicia day
oh no

>Tracers butt pose made no sense without actual playfulness.
Maybe she did the pose, because it looks cool? Maybe she did the pose, because she's proud of her butt? Maybe she did the pose, because she wants to look badass sometimes?

Widowmaker's pose is NOT the same. Simply being women and looking over one's shoulder, does not make them the same. Tracer's was actually being playful. Can't you read body language?

It doesn't make sense that blizzdrones got HOOKED on the idea of every fucking thing the character does and says being about a single characteristic. That was the problem with the initial complaint in the first place. That he refused to accept a character can be seen as sexual, because she's supposed to be all one thing: spunky. Why can't a character be multifaceted? Why box a character in?