TEKEN 7 DOWNGRADED ON PS4

So, with TGS over, we finally get to see proper footage of the PS4 version of Tekken 7 and, surprise, surprise, it looks like total ass.

This is the game running on PC at 4k. Safe to say this is it's maximum potential right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=WW8B97oSsbA

Here is the game running on an arcade. We don't know the specs of these systems but they are PCs.
youtube.com/watch?v=nuQbW9_LonI

This right here is the new PS4 footage.
youtube.com/watch?v=iTFUhOWD3ik
Notice the blocky shadows. Notice how muddy the textures look. Notice the lack of AF. Notice how the lighting is total ass on the characters. These are not just compression artifacts, people who were at the event unanimously say that the game looks bad on PS4. Additionally, the game tends to lag for a few frames from time on time on the console while this NEVER happens on console or PC.

Any serious gamer will want to get this game on PC now.
PC wins again, baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0Xml11lCWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares, it's still stable 60fps

Did you miss the part about the game freezing up on PS4 which never happens on arcade or PC? Are sonyponies this delusional? I hope you're willing to spend another $400 to get a PS4Pro if you don't want any hickups during your gameplay.

>graphic down grade
>who cares, graphics dun matter
>30 fps
>who cares, fps dun matter

the game will be fine. they got months to fix it.

herpa derp, op. herpa...derp...

>Everyone is the same person

>Th..they'll fix it! I..it's just a b..b..beta!
Yeah, much like yourself.

>Any serious gamer will want to get this game on PC now
Didn't know they allow PCs at FGC

How'd they even managed to fuck up the PS4 version? I'm sure the Hardware used on the Arcade version is similar to the PS4, and it was running on Windows 7.

Star-belly Sneetch pls go and stay go

If you cared about stable framerates, why would you buy a PS4?

I don't know much about the FGC, but I don't think PC setups are banned. They would require a lot more setup than consoles, though.

Thats just the regular PS4 footage, the game will look and run better than PC on the PS4 Pro.

It will be better on xbox, like everything else

Why are you so insecure about people playing on a platform different than yours?
I'm picking up both versions cause I know that ps4 will have the largest playerbase no matter what.
You act like a childish cunt and just reinforce everyone's will to stay a way from pc playerbase

who said i did? for what i remember most fighting games run at 60fps on consoles
I don't really care about your console wars son

This guy knows what's up.

It has cross-play, dumbass. No point in getting the PS4 version.

>It has cross-play, dumbass
Source: your ass

>new EU4 engine
>looks worse than DOA5

you know you can just turn it off in sf v if you don't want to play with pc cheaters right?

The 4K PC video is struggling with that framerate, like wow, I can't believe that's an official video, it's looks like it's running at 38-44 fps.

Here's a better question: will Tekken 7 be the revival the series needs, or will it have an Evo and a half then vanish?

You mean like this "PC cheater"?
youtube.com/watch?v=n0Xml11lCWo

Fighting games are dead. Nothing is getting revived

show me something like this on the ps4 or bone

>SFV cross-play is such a disaster that PS4 players actually disable it so they don't have to deal with it
>expecting Tekken 7 to be any different
Not even cross-play will make playing fighting games on PC viable

Why is every single one of these threads so cancerous...?

60fps in fighting games is a must. Even on consoles

When it comes to tournaments, it's easier to have multiple tvs and consoles over numerous pc setups.

kids with sad lives

lol consoles are full of cheaters too

just check youtube if you don't believe me