moddb.com/mods/stalker-clear-sky-the-faction-war/features/factions-explained
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why haven't I downloaded IV yet...

>playing the crappy remaster

Why though?
Even if it's free there's no point.

>"remaster"

WHAT?! is this shooped?

Though original didn't run on modern os/hardware?
Was I lied to?

Played through the original a few times, going on an achievement run

>add volumetric clouds
>remove shaders
What the fuck.

right looks better

>Was I lied to?
Yes.

Nope ;)

game?
game?
game?
game?

50 shekels for you user if you can guess the game

Alien isolation, too easy, keep your filthy shekels.

Game?

if you're blind or shill, maybe.

Alien: Isolation?

I didn't even need to look at the whole picture to know. Alien Isolation has a distinct look to it. Great Alien game.

The HUD was a dead give away wasn't it?

Now guess this one

The whole aesthetic of the game kinda gave it away desu.

GTA V.
You modded it though didn't you?

>One of the GTAs
>Read the filename
>Silent Hill 3
>Bioshock

Guess the game.

That looks comfy.

Bioshock 1
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto 5
Silent Hill 3 (That's a shooped pic)
Bioshock 1 Original vs remaster

First landing on Mun, also came back at Kerbin alive, best feeling I had in games for a long time.

It is

That survival game where you fight wolves and cold.
The Long Dark or something like that.

A winner is you

God these guys
Beasts of Men, slayers of the unrepented

Yes

Good taste.
I wish my dead HDD didn't lose me my 300+ screenshots of this game.

Step it up, nigguh

What happens when you give the japanesse full control on art direction without considering the western market.

she gets it

More mines.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

way ahead of you:

>TF2 now has unusual weapons
what the fuck
how did a game with such a great artstyle turn into a f2p korean MMO?

nice dark souls 2 ogre

the left arm's just outside the pic

Game?

what gayme

Dragon's Dogma released before DS 2

No shit Sherlock

rate it

I have a few Black Desert screenies if anyone wants to see em?

dark souls is still more popular so people will see a dark souls 2 ogre

Shadow Warrior
Currently on sale on Humble Bundle if you're interested

The game may have looked damn pretty with nice environment design, but fucking hell was it short and small. "Soulsborne lite" in every meaning of it

Shadow Warrior (2013)

deleted post to add useless text/10

Call of Duty: Black Ghosts.

shadow warrior

sherlock holmes crimes and punishments

halo 3

Nah the game was shit, go shill elsewhere faggot.

great game

Have a (you), you poor tortured soul.

ty familia

Serious Sam 4.

thnx

Skyrim 6.

what the fuck is this game?

what game?

DAMN IT

Yeah I feel it had better combat than most of the Souls games but worse everything else.

BIG

don't, it only makes me sad
good locations and egine wasted on MMO

Just built a brand new computer.

>better combat
If you like turtling it

why would you put the remaster on the left in this image when on the previous image it was on the right

(You)

as a matter of fact I do

I'm a simple weeb with a simple mind

Is Rise of the Tomb Raider the best looking game out right now besides for Star Wars: Battlefront?

I doubt the mind of a pedophile is "simple".

What game is this?

I've been enjoying the hell out of it for the last couple weeks. It's exactly what I was looking for in just about every way.

Only things I can complain about are the absurdly bad pop-in, ridiculously fast leveling (if I go out grinding and stack the % buffs I end up with 3-4 levels in a 30 minute span even as I near the cap), and lack of dungeons/raids. I get that's not really the point of the game, but even a couple would be nice.

Lately I've been playing shogun 2, too. Here's a screenshot showing how stupid the AI can get sometimes

was his name Pierce?

i got it on xbone because i havent upgraded my pc yet
its shockingly gorgeous even there

Uncharted 5: Lara's Journey

Would you lick her clean Cred Forums?

>Shill Raiders show up
Fun's over, everyone go home

>tfw working mirrors

>filling up whiterun with pine trees

Been playing Far Cry 3, pretty good game, defnietly more fun on pc than consoles, i got bored in the first missions on conosle

dude needs to chill a bit

Why wouldn't a movie have working mirrors?

it's witchcraft!

>Putting fucking trees everywhere
Congratulations. You've made Whiterun actually look WORSE

what game

aaaaaaaaaaa

jackie chen in poland

guess the game pt 3.14

why is everyone so angry in this game

>those filters

what game??

Game?

what game

How does it make it look worse? Vanilla Whiterun is fucking horrid.

>play this game on release
>runs pretty bad
>several upgrades later, have a much better GPU
>remember this game
>install it and start it up
>it runs worse than on my far weaker system

Why would you let trees grow inside a hillfort? You'd cut that shit down for lumber.

Game?

Use your detective skills user.

>Those MegaTexturesâ„¢

Smash+Grab

Just got off timberwolf mountain surviving day 28

shits nasty

It ran maxed out on my laptop smoothly. Wtf is wrong with your computers?

Can anyone help, what is this game? I used to love playing this in middleschool but I can't remember the name

Thanks user, looks buzzword

No. Nobody in this thread knows the name, and thus the answer's not been given out a dozen or so times either.

Is this the beginning of an epic new meme?

adding the most low-effort fake looking pinetrees in the middle of a city, that's on a hill/mountain in the middle of a prairie/tundra

yeah right m8

Report and ignore

Don't bother with IV, it's shit.

Get Episodes from Liberty City instead, it's the GOAT GTA.

honestly don't know, it might be an AMD thing.
which is weird because my previous card was AMD as well but much, much weaker.

I reinstalled it to an SSD thinking maybe the megatextures weren't going to work properly off my HDD but it didn't help.
Changing the graphics options didn't help either, it ran identically terribly on max and minimum.
I may try again some day.

Come on man, Bioshock

wish it looked like that on my pc

>it might be an AMD thing
It is. It always is

see It's actually was fun during the beta
Nothing wrong with not knowing the name of the game user

but that's the thing, my previous card was AMD and much weaker (5770) and it ran pretty well.

Maybe the crimson drivers which weren't available back then has broken the game.

Get the fuck out shill.

They're asking the the name of the game is in the image title and shit.

Half-Life 2

Is that a mod or is that just one character who dresses that way?

>Implying NVIDIA always works

That may be so, but the majority of "MUH GAYM BROKE" results are always AMD

Nuka world dlc raider gang called "the pack" dresses like animals.

dont listen to this guy. great missions, dialogue, continues to surprise me. might be my favorite gta game. hes just a Cred Forums circle jerker

Project Brutality for Doom

classic AI

though that's not the worst thing ever for him, since kasbahs mean the city will at least be workable. it's just way too early to settle it there.

I kinda want some intimate knowledge on the story though

>New Bitmap Image
good times

It's makes zero sense for pines to be there. it also looks shit with big fuck off trees there. Put some smaller more appropriate foliage there.For example: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12110/?

Not the best, but a lot better than your piece of shit Whiterun

WWEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

IT'S THE BIG SHOW

the annoying thing for me about the forza games is that i spend more time in photo mode than actual racing

Is this on PC? Windows 10 only?

what game is that?

shiiet

This shitty game satisfies my "comfy autism simulator" needs

xbox one. its forza horizon 3. its also coming to windows 10.

I wish the glowing sea was expanded upon

Should've taken a screenshot of the gun. It's fuckin' huge, like half-the-size-of-a-splicer huge.

Fuel

Can this game be improved in any ways with some decent mods?

I'm 60 hours in but I can't be bothered to finish it because it's so fucking mindnumbing.

As you play, point out things that bug you and then search the Nexus for mods.

If you just find the game dull, get some of the expansions like Far Habour or Nuka World for story, or any of the workshops for more settlement stuff. I had a really great time building and living in my own vault.

If not, try survival.

Why is GTA 3 so comfy? San Andreas and vice city are too orange this game has the moody foggy city atmosphere down perfectly

i love this game. i also think it looks way prettier than it should. also this particular level is gigantic.

>VC
>orange
u wot mate?
VC is not only the most fun, but also comfy as hell.

I call this one "taking out the trash"

Wait until the sun rises and is in your eyes all day I can only play this game at night

it looks too bright, I went outside once and it wasn't that bright near the ocean

Mods makes it a bit better/more interesting to look at and makes the settlement building more flexible.

It's still flawed but survival mode+some gameplay balance mods+enemy overhauls+weapon/armor mods, I've been enjoying myself but I wouldn't pay money for it

still not seeing it.

Which game is the GOAT GTA Cred Forums?

GTA Vice CIty or Episodes from Liberty City?

Needs more pine trees.

Because you're not playing the original. PS2 and even the xbox 'remaster' had a bright orange tinge during the day, faux bloom and everything. Five seconds on google would show this to you but you seem more interested in acting clueless instead of educating yourself.

VC

GTA V is goat. its the goatest game.

game?

Played tons of VC back when I was a teen, on a PS2, and I seriously don't recall any orange tints appearing before SA.

What game is this

talos principle

I only have it on PS2 so I wasn't aware remasters removed this, I love vice city it's my favourite game but the sun blocking all your vision ruined things for me sometimes. It's definitely better than 3 in terms of gameplay but I always found Liberty city to just be ridiculously comfy

Maybe he means San Andreas on PS2? It looked really orange and shit.

Also I love how I can replay Vice City today and SA, I just did it last year.

I live next to the sea and in the summer the morning sun bouncing off the sea does indeed make everything paler. Even with sun glasses you still need to squint. You have to remember that the sea is effectively a massive mirror for the sun

Hey, I love piling things

Ugly Meido, would not hire.

The sky isn't orange like in San Andreas but you've got the sun in your eyes all the time makes it had to see

Literally sullying Going Down with that...

>playing LURK

download it, and maybe get a trainer mod
driving is 2nd to san andreas, its great

Completed it for testing purpose. Runs worse than original, comes with perfomance hickups, graphical glitches and textures poping. Also when it crashes (and it does more than original), it resets any custom settings to default.

Obduction

So the typical "remastered" by some untalented chink codemonkeys for 3 bucks an hour bullshit.
I'm going to replay the original with the physics fix I guess.

>unreal engine

Praise the Lord that developers are using Unreal Engine less and less. I fucking hate how that engine deals with textures. If only Unreal 4 could just flop on its belly and disappear, that's all that is left.

It was quite a long time ago.

How do you like 2? I was hoping for some mechanical improvements (say, hotkeys to attack), but all they really did was add more content. And while that's not bad, the island didn't have nearly the same atmosphere as the prison in the prequel and didn't hold my attention as well. Never beat it as a result, despite 100%'ing the first game.

What game is that?

>Using the chameleon ability

Why would you intentionally break the game user?

Obduction

Oh, neat. Do you like it so far?

I enjoyed it a lot. I agree with the criticism that Grimrock 1 felt more focused because it was all one dungeon, the difficulty curve was better done, but I felt LoG2 added so many things that it was just far more enjoyable, not only monsters but stats made more sense to me, like Dexterity for archers, the extra classes, the expanded traits. I might replay it soon because I didn't use a ratling and they seem to have some pretty great traits. The whole farmer class bizarre shit seems interesting too.

I think the faux ending was a pretty nice touch too.

I finished it in about 14 hours and really loved it. Very well made, absolutelñy beautiful and with subtle elements in the story. The puzzles are not very difficult, but there is a certain challenge, and I loved the main mechanic and exploration

what game is this? looks comfy

what does modern rockstar have against jetpacks?

I'll agree the game was better in almost every aspect, as far as first-person dungeon crawlers go. I guess I'm just not hugely into that type of game, as the constant clicking to attack got grating even in the first game. But I pressed on because I really wanted to see the ending, and I loved the exploration. Didn't feel the same way about 2, sadly.

this reminds me of that episode of Lost where benjamin goes under ground and has to manually turn this shit so the island goes to a new location

Man, I mostly enjoyed that game, the visuals were nice, and it was decently complicated, but I just couldn't stand how impossible it was to actually DO anything, until you managed to stumble your way into finding super high tier clothing. Otherwise it's just "Look around for 10 minutes, almost freeze to death, run back to the house and spend 10 minutes sitting in front of the campfire."

I'll have to check it out, then. Thanks. Always loved Riven, despite the obtuse puzzles. I honestly don't mind the game being easier in that sense, if it means it stays away from alien logic and trial and error bullshit.

sound is also messed up, you totally can't figure out if it's behind you, left to you, or on upper floor.

to complete it fast? If I was playing for a pleasure, I would be playing B2 and sure as hell not Remaster

I like this game

You shouldn't have played it so soon after release, user. AAA games, whether brand new or re-releases, always need a few weeks or months before they're playable these days.

Fuck yeah, Bioshock.

legends of heroes

Just now found out about custom resolution in the Nvidia control panel. Fucking A, 4K looks good. Makes me want to pay for a 1080 to play newer games at 60fps.

i wish i was better with the burial blade, going around looking like a 12 year old's OCDONUTSTEEL is comfy as fuck in Bloodborne

>Can't summon your maxed minions
>Resurrection screen is fucking filled to the brim with lvl 1s afterwards, including some fuck who took a unique headgear

Well! What is it

>hes white and skinny
how is he not an obese black man?

fuck that level

That's patches disguised as the onion, not the true onion.

>boob tubery

it's just the name of the disco of robots I think, nothing highly sexual, besides robots dancing

>let's make the first two levels the hardest ones in the episode!
kek, well played id

Ken Levine you hack

Tim Shafer you hack

samurai cheeki breeki: the wild hangover

wow, these chairs have better textures than some modern AAA games

In Bioshock 2 Remastered, you can completely diable mouse acceleration, but this function has not being ported to Remaster of B1
I think "Remasters" are not ports of PS4/XB1 version of games, but original ports with upgrades monkey rigged to them.

>you should not expect AAA games to be working properly on release
hope you're just baiting

He's right, though. Devs stopped giving a fuck when they can just patch it

I don't even know why I keep playing this game

Fable thread just died and I still kinda want to post this

ue3 used to be a great engine...
and ue4 is easily top of the line
the loading times with that engine are super fast anyway what is the deal with you having to wait one or two secs for the textures to stream in?

Doing Bioshock 2 now, and indeed technical issues of "Remastered" B1 are nowhere to found, save for shitty texture here and there.

To be more speciffic I see absolutely no difference between classic and remastered

It sucks, that's why. Texture popping looks awful.

There's also something with UE that all games with it, the textures look blurry, muddy. A game made on Cryengine or Source engine looks far more clear, when you look at the textures.

There are exeption to UE games that have clean textures, such as Mirror's Edge, but guess what? DICE modified the engine for that game. I like sharp textures in games, in fact textures matter way more than polycount, as seen in this old game with a small amount of objects.

back from some gaming with some more Black Desert shots

and one last one of my witchfu

>ue
>terrible textures

bruh
that is one of its strong points
like since ever

also dice changed the way the prebaked lighting works and not how textures are handled within the engine.

out of the 3 engine you named I would say that ue3 was the most capable in terms of its material system back in the day.

>UE's textures are one of its strong points
No, developers like it because it's easy to use, now shitloads of engines can make textures look better than Unreal Shit

>Classic Zilch

Go full edgelord or go home

yeah the material system was rather easy to use and you yourself made an example for a game with phenomenal texture work with ue3.

face it ue3 had top of the line textures back inb the day. I have no idea how you can claim that the textures in any source game are better from a detail perspective...

yes they look clean, but they also look flat, and like I said without detail.

ue3 had many major problems that resulted in a rather noisy final image but texture quality for sure was not one.

>tfw Banner Saga killed my hype for the series

excuse me what is this game called

>Russian GHz units

Sharp textures > blurry garbage from UE3

despite the geometry, this 2005 game's textures look far better than the smeared dogshit you find in UE3 games

>Added sea-ferns
>Removed shaders
GotY

which one is which?

I am sorry that nearly every capable developer created their games with the consoles memory limit in mind. just look at crysis 2 you will see the same shit as with ue3

>blaming consoles when even Epic's games have texture issues
Just admit the engine deals with textures like garbage.

>picture of one model with everything else blurry
Well that represents UE games very well. If you looked at floors and walls you'd get similar results.

I put my new parts together yesterday and I took a screenshot of this in the exact same spot this is freaky

It's nice to finally be able to play this after a handful of patches that did nothing performance-wise

fucking hate that level

yes, it struggles with streaming textures (most noticeable on console) but the end result is very good.

>spot the pcuck: the post

It wasn't nice when nu-Sarif opened his mouth
>tfw the AAADAAAAAAM we loved is dead and crazy

What game is that? because the vast majority of UE games have smeared textures. Ones who don't like Mirror's Edge had someone modifying how it handled textures, yeah when someone unfucks the fucking engine it kinda works.

Are you kidding? IV and its expansions had the best the characters/story of the entire series.

Jesus Christ

it triggers me how modern stuff looks in this game

Wait did they finally release a performance patch?

God Eater 2: Rage Burst

he looks like a homosexual now, how progressive

mirrors edge did not change how the material system works in ue3 though

only the lighting was changed (yeah it kind of interacts with the textures and changes how they apear) and I agree here I myself have found the old lightingsystem of ue3 terrible in aperance

but the fundamental system behind the materials is great.

alo paragon which is ue4

Yeah, assuming I don't turn MSAA on (which doesn't even apply to all edges and is pointless if you use TAA and any given Reshade preset with sharpening), it's a perfect 60FPS with no dips on my Fury ever since 1.5 with everything else maxed, DX12 support adds nothing new or exciting though

is that spin cycle? fuck you, spin cycle

Levelling is easy up to 50, then it jumps up.

Mirrors like this are easy to do given the fact it's a scripted sequence, as they're just mirroring the model in a flipped room on the other side of the "mirror"

my fucking niggers

been playing the faction wars mod for clear sky for weeks now

Where have you been hiding the last decade? Akrham Knight might have been the worst of it, but it's not the only game that was launched in a buggy state.

what the fuck did you do user

c o m f y
o
m
f
y

picking it up, are there anything else worthwhile on sale there now?

>faction wars mod for clear sky
Didn't know about this, downloading now. M&B: Stalker Edition

user, is 21:9 worth it?

you sure your setup is setup correctly?

moddb.com/mods/stalker-clear-sky-the-faction-war/features/factions-explained

Ahhhh.... time to install CS

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Deluxe Edition

EFLC is avaliable as standalone, so you don't need IV for that

cuz its good

>:runs into tree: