Is metal gear solid 2 the best video game ever made?

Is metal gear solid 2 the best video game ever made?

T A C T I C A L
A
C
T
I
C
A
L

Not even close.

it's more like an art piece or a commentary

more then the sum of it's parts

it's like axe cop

No. It has good writing though.

INFINITE AMMO

Every time you finish a good game and you stare at the credits in awe, you believe you've just played the best game ever.
Every game has its own story to tell so in a way you can't compare video games.

except MGS3, it's better than every game out there

Journey is the only game I can recall having this effect on me. I want to say its a great game but it isnt, its more of an experience than a game, and one that everyone should experience, youll probably never play it again after finishing it in an hour.

>It has good writing though.

until Arsenal Gear. The game was okay until that part and then just took the biggest hit of acid it could

lol good writing

mgs games and mgs2 especially is a terribly written game

People who think MGS3 is the best have the mind of children.
People who think MGS2 is the best have the mind of men.

what if I think MGS3 is okay but still a better overall experience than what MGS2 provided?

Then you should probably kill yourself.

mgs3 is cod compared to mgs2

Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4 were better from a narrative/gameplay integration standpoint.

1-3 are all top 10 games of all time for me

What about people who think MGS1 is the best?

>but
i'm The Witccha 3 shill i can only talk about this game so it is the best game eva made

DUDE BASIC SYMBOLISM LMAO

What a post modern masterpiece

No, it's ruined by all the cringe generated by Raiden, Rose, and those fuck awful retarded bosses, especially the dumb cunt with the bullet deflecting device that she never bothered asking why she has to wear.

they all died in their sleep

Just like your mom will tonight if you don't reply to this post

It was way too pretentious. And the story was just crappy with unexplainable shit like at the end when things got crazy and enemies started to fly and shit.

sometimes the line between well post-modern themes execution and over-the-top stupidness it´s pretty thin, and one can argue correctly about MGS being the finest "videogame" of the saga, but the more old I become, the more I see MGS2 and MGS4 more interestly from an artistic point of view than better "products" like MGS and MGS3

lol, no
it wasn't even good.

Yes op.

One of the best playing games ever.

it's not even the best metal gear game on the ps2