Fuel for the engine of hate

Fuel for the engine of hate

buzzfeed.com/ahmedaliakbar/19-helpful-hints-on-designing-women-in-video-games-from-pax

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h724f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_democracy_(Marxism–Leninism)
gamasutra.com/blogs/JaneJensen/20140414/215473/WRITING_HOT_MEN_FOR_GAMES_Yes_please.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shieldmaiden#Historical_accounts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onna-bugeisha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_post-classical_warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=d_hOq5lIvXI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_biology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linking

Also, love irony

1. 2015
2. Literally all ugly women confirming censorship means "I hate men thinking of good looking women instead of me"

She needs a new body type. One with tits

>buzzfeed clickbait

Fuck off, you shit-tier pretentious blogger.

is this real?

chesese cripes

This is #17. My message was largely addressing the fact that these outfits are used as a ploy and to market the characters they're on (such as Bayonetta, Miranda Lawson, and Zero Suit Samus) and the tight outfit and shine are used to accentuate their curves and essentially sell their bodies. My issue with your comment is that I believe my chosen cosplay entirely matches my message. Just because the top shows skin, the fabric is loose and flowing and is not being used to emphasize my body. I could have chosen to use a shiny, luxurious, thin fabric to show off as much of my torso as possible and make the outfit "sexy", but I didn't. It wouldn't be realistic nor in line with the design of Morrigan's character. Morrigan's character design is unique among female designs in that her outfit, although skimpier than other outfit designs in Dragon Age, is NEVER used to sell her character. Her bottom garments are indeed leather but are rough-hewn and obviously messily crafted. Her top is open, but the camera angles in the game never give us sneaky shots such as close ups of her chest or butt. She even addresses the lack of coverage in the game, mentioning how people keep offering her changes of clothes. SO tl;dr- I wish I could have expanded my message in my photo by articulating my problem with these tight, shiny outfits as them being used to sell female characters, but there is only so much space on a piece of paper and only so much time to think when BuzzFeed suddenly asks you to participate in a random covention hallway. So thank you for giving me a prompt to more fully articulate my issues with female character design!

Not only that, but it was posted over a year ago.

kek

Well she is cosplaying a Fire Emblem character, a series known for women in practical armor. Yet she chose to cosplay as Tharja whose outfit is more revealing than necessary for a mage but fits her personality.

>linking to buzzfeed

Fuck off

these fucks need to discover 2hu, an entire cast of only females with magical powers? Zun would get all the ugly pussy

You do realize eastern society is balls deep in women getting plastic surgery and shit right?

You really think they give a fuck about our western sjw shit.

Also

>buzzfeed article

>dress like a whore
>complain fictional characters aren't dressed appropriately

am i missing something here

this has to be ironic

>remove overlapping action
The animations would look stiff and lazy if they did that

>muslim telling men how to dress women

poetry in motion

Are these supposed to make me angry? I actually find these hilarious, please post more.

I haven't read the entire comment before pasting it so i don't know what you're talking about desu

Yes. More loose, open ones made from fabric. Latex just ain't my thing.

This has to be ironic

Why do girls still pretend to like videogames?

She knew she was going to be posing in a picture with that message, so why did she write it so fucking small?

the devs should hold up a sign that says

>girls, buy more videogames and we'll start to care

Thank god I'm a homo

Post more, OP. These are funny.

gee idk, maybe it's the endless attention and money from lonely turbofags

'strong female characters'
is codeword for
'dyke who behaves like a man'

2hu wouldn't do anything for them, as 1. it's a series of shmups and women aren't into those and 2. none of the 2hus are ugly dykes

This one is actually legitimate. I want more muscular girls in my games, but still want to see petite cuties and thicc beauties.

Kek, South Korea.

She needs to read up on space suit thermal garments and next-gen spacesuits. Thermal garments are tight against the skin and designed to stop chafing against the material of the outer suit. Next-gen spacesuits will eliminate the outer suit that uses air to maintain pressure against the skin making it ballloon out. Instead they will maintain pressure against the skin by being extremely tight and form fitting.

Whether Samus's Zero Suit is simply an inner garment for her power armor, or a space suit in its own right its actually not that unrealistic.

She's wearing a boob plate while complaining about proper armour, don't expect too much

Thats interesting because I only read the first two sentences, its still a fact.

A lot of companies actually just port games from the east anyway, those are never getting changed at all.

Maybe you can sit down and be a part of things for once.

Because women pay attention to media and care about being judged fifty times harder than men ever will. Video games are "in" so women want to be ahead of or into trends.

Forgot pic, my bad.

I agree it's unnecessary, but I still like it.

I agree, we should have more choice. I don't mind if other people choose to look at less sexy things than me.

'Practical' armour is unnecessary but again, choice is nice.

Oh dear, now you're arguing that my choices should be restricted? Go fuck yourself you dumb bitch, die in a fire. A sexy fire in a wardrobe full of highly flammable shiny outfits. And when an all-male group of firefighters come to save you, refuse their help due to their misogynistic lack of diversity.

i noticed the other day i have small handwriting. i've always had since i use dto take extreme notes during school and it'd be a lot of info to fill one page or a note card or such. always got complaints about it from friends borrowing my notes but fuck it worked for me.

i still have trouble writing in larger letters because it just looks wrong to me

Daily reminder that all of these are reasonable personal preferences and Cred Forums hates that fact.

hahaha, REEEEE, am i right fellow gunfrogs

I agree, boob physics are unnecessary.
What we need is proper hair physics, and proper hair.

None of that shit that just clips through the body 24/7, nah I mean physical hair.

Then we work on boob physics.

So I take it buzzfeed wrote the most stupid clickbaity/contradictory shit they could think of then found some gullible cosplayers to take advantage of? Because this shit is hilarious.

Daily reminder most of these preferences are out there but people are too stupid to look since they aren't AAA western games all of the time.

I wish more guys got the sexed up treatment in vidya.

>I'm showing off my tits but it's ok when I do it because my outfit isn't tight.
This is some next level retardation.

Also
>Morrigan isn't sexy
Yeah you totally can't see her tits in that tight bikini top because of that tiny piece of cloth.
It's ok when my SJW pandering overlords do it but not when it's aimed at heterosexual audiences.

does this make you angry op?

Because women are nature's consumers.
They follow trends, do their best to appear to be 'with it,' whatever 'it' happens to be, and are highly susceptible to marketing campaigns and anything that believe will make them stand out.

Video games are currently "in." Women have and will always use whatever's "in" to garner attention for themselves.

I'm sure there are women out there who do truly enjoy video games and have since they were a kids, but the number of women that is is probably disproportionately small compared to the number that just got into them a few years ago due to it becoming a social trend.

>Ahmed Ali Akbar
>BuzzFeed Staff

>cosplaying as the second ugliest video game character of all time

>proper boob physics

but do any of them even get it right? granted we can't be mean and totally disregard honest attempts at proper tit simulation in regards to the theory of relativity but there is room for improvement

Daily reminder that personal preferences aren't real pieces of constructive criticisms or "problems" with the industry

>give me fridge mode

unnecessary but cool, like fantasy and entertainment
would take too long, especially when there's a thousand different armors to wear, I want thicc milf warriors like the next guy, but i know how game dev works
whatever game with different set or armors have practical female armor
if you don't like the character design, buy another game
there is a lot of good female character but you decide not to see them because you don't play video games

more?

Morrigan is like futa, babby's first hot vamp.

Do you RP a therapist in real life too, or is this just an online thing?

Most do.
SJWs just screee that it's male power fantasy. Because I don't know about you but I fantasize about being a Chippendales dancer.

>buzzfeed
>liking to the site

fuck off! MODS!

Just remove women from games. They make me want to puke.

Feminists love muslims for some crazy reason so it's no surprise.

do you want to talk about it?

bigger tits would be a good start.

Why though?

i'm ok with that
most of those suggestions are actually pretty reasonable

>warlock/mage
>wearing armor

fucking end your life

>Oh dear, now you're arguing that my choices should be restricted? Go fuck yourself you dumb bitch, die in a fire. A sexy fire in a wardrobe full of highly flammable shiny outfits. And when an all-male group of firefighters come to save you, refuse their help due to their misogynistic lack of diversity.
Calm down there, buckaroo. "Less of this..." is code for "more of this other thing" but without stipulating. Basically it works like this: development has room for only so much choice in a pool. If they spend all their time on one type of thing (like only tight outfits) then your choices are more limited than if they threw in a few other things instead.

Did she say "NO tight shiny outfits"? No. She said less. Which is another way of saying "more of everything except these, at the expense of these". Calm your tits.

>Ali Akbar
Not the kind of name you would say loudly in an airport.

They do, I'm just a fan of absolutely over the top sexualization. Like Gene's ass-hugging showboy outfit in Godhand or shirtless tight leather pants Dante in DMC3.

>women can't into game design that they have to dictate to developers how to design instead while dressed as the sluts those same developer designed.

Can't make this shit up. Fucking women.

Looking at it, how much suypport can her bikini top give if the front is attached to her necklace instead of her neck/shoulders?
Unless that necklace is heavy or stays in place her tits gonna be bouncing all over

Strawmanning a simple statement is alive and well it seems. HARRASMENT

They love Muslims because the right wing condemns Muslims.
Muslims and the right wing basically have the same ideals and if they allied with themselves lefits would shit all over Islam.

With a rack like that, the bra is more for modesty than support.

>care about being judged fifty times harder than men ever will

I dunno user. This website is filled to the brim with people trying to fit in on an anonymous fucking imageboard.

I'm not him. But I wouldn't if I was him. Because you aren't genuine. You aren't genuine because you're probably being sarcastic. That's because most people here would probably be, which is a reasonable conclusion, and there's no reason to believe you are any different or that you have anything other than malicious intent.

This is all preemptive of any attempts to say, "nu uh, I just want to help why would you think that i would be so meeeean?". Reiterated:. In context, everyone here is likely to be mean, so that's a very safe and reasonable assumption.

It is unnecessary, but it still looks nice. Bulge and dick physics would be just as interesting to see desu

>That Sheik asking for good gameplay and nothing else

Look again. It's clearly painted on.

I am not giving up alcohol and pork you commie pinko

I'm starting to think feminists being pro-islam is some kind of evolution-driven bug in their minds that's been turned on by how unhappy they are with the easy ride western life has given them

Islam is a culture where women are literally owned like cattle essentially have no rights, yet leftist feminist women are starting to claim islam is empowering for women and that men respect you and don't look at you as a sexual object
This is the antithesis of feminism, which is supposed to be all about women's freedom and having all the rights that men do
So what exactly is appealing about being literally owned to them? What causes them to overlook that part of the culture?

An evolutionary desire to be taken as a man's thing and made to bear his children. Women being childless into adulthood makes them crazy.

Totally agree man, a lot of people complain about korean mmos sexualizing women, but they always have weird as fetish shit for men too and i dig it
>im totally straight too
>pic somewhat related its my favourite wrestler

Underrated post

you got me
i just wanted to be a dick to someone

Yeah, because as we all know there are no obnoxious and autistic males on the planet. Or here.

I'd ask you to go suck a dick, but you'd like that, right? So go drown in landwhale lard

Soon.

You can die in a fire too.

what the fuck
WHAT THE FUCK

I think you're overcomplicating things. It's really just an effect of the "progressive stack". Muslims are ranked pretty low on the privilege scale (in the west anyway) and so they need to be defended, protected, glorified and idolized. It would be Jews if they were browner.

You're an idiot. The reason this is happening is because there are fake feminists who believe that anti-religion is racism. They include muslim cultures because it's the vogue religion to hate right now. What they fail to realize is that brown women are the ones they should be supporting, not "muslim women".

It's a major point of contention in feminist circles actually. Just like the contention between the "feminists" that want to exclude sex workers and transgenders.

Buzzfeed is annoying no matter what platform they are in.
Got suggested three videos of them on youtube
"Men try panties for a week"
"Women try old school lingerie"
"Women try vagina exercises"

It really is this simple
Occam's razor muthafuckaaaaa'

But seriously;
>Games used to be a male-dominated hobby but there was always a few 'weird' girls who were into vidya anyways

>Big Bazinga Theory makes it's debut, becoming Amercia's #1 watched show, introduces consumer womyn to videogames via "played it on my poorly coded n64 emulator!"

>Stacies now think being nerdy and into video games will give them that 'edge' to stand out and be the unique manic pixie snowflake girl

>Retards like Felicia Day start coming out of the woodwork to captalize on this and reinforce the hivemind into confirming that video games are the new 'Don't hit on me, silly boys~ I'm just a GIRL who plays games!'

and now we have today! ain't that fun?

some slippery slopes are real and more treacherous than you could ever imagine

I dont know what made me chuckle more

>half of them have their tits hanging out or are in revealing clothing, but complain about videogame characters that do this

or

>author of the article is literally called alluh ackbar

She could also just play more games and cosplay a more moderate character

But then she couldn't be an attention whore coplaying a popular game, with characters that are popular because they are sexy

Ugly male characters walking around in sweats are not exactly popular, its usually the yaoi looking fuckboys or the dudes with more abs then sense

She needs to get over herself

Well at least you're honest and up front.

>Cred Forums picks out all the ones to get pissed about
>ignores this one

Hope is alive.

>fake feminists
Stopped reading right there.

No True Scotsman, blah blah blah.

And theres where I really dont understand life, even if you fit in here, nobodys going to know.

I dont know I just try to be myself every day. I'm lazy so trying to impress people just causes more stress.

I bet they wont do that in public face to face. They would probably be belittled, like a kid standing up to an adult.

Nobody went to the fucking article, dude.

But all forms of feminism is garbage, ya?

>muh change your artistic vision because muh womyn
I fucking hate the west, Islam come fuck our shit up, I am done.

These are all valid points. People who'd like to have new kinds of female characters or minorities in games should go make those games. And if they want that not everyone hates them for their shilling, they could maybe try to make thsoe games actually good and fun games, and not just propaganda platforms. Fuck morons who think the industry is rotten because some AAA barbarian fighting game does not cater to fat-acceptance movement.

These things arent really that difficult. Everyone just needs to be reasonable.

I full-blown hate women now. Fucking them doesn't even feel good. Vaginas are ridiculously loose, and I'm saying that as a dude with a pretty thick dick that makes them cum pretty easily. What is the point of these creatures? They just steal money and make babies. Who needs that shit?

Did you actually click the link dude?

I sure as fuck didnt, you know they make money from pageviews, let them wither away and die while you dance on their graves.

Good job outting yourself there tumblr.

wow there user, never go full MGTOW

I use adblock.

If they still get paid, then at least the companies keeping them afloat are getting screwed.

Either way, no fucks given.

There is a video where some girl says
>If men enjoyed playing with their ass more we could destroy the patriarchy and everyone could be happy.
Not a direct quote but it was about men fingering themselves and the patriarchy.

They did make those games. San Fran is borderline dedicated to it.

Nobody plays them. They don't just want to be catered to, they want their niche to be treated as the majority. They want Bioware, EA, Activision, Nintendo in their pants, not indies.

Which is whatever.

That is literally a scene involving a Warlock/mage wearing armor.

Fuck off.

A slippery slope fallacy is when something _unrelated_ occurs as a result.

"A and b happened so x will happen."
A slippery slope fallacy is NOT
"A and b happened so c will happen."
C's relation to a is through b.

X has no relation to either. The long and short is: when was this a slippery slope fallacy?

archive.is/h724f Here you go guys

Bro's got nice calves

I think it'd be really interesting to go rooting around inside a feminists head for a few minutes. There must be some proper insane shit in there, like how fingering your asshole has anything to do with patriarchy. She should really pick up a history book and realize some of the most patriarchal society in our fucking history were quite into their male physiques and boy buggery.

Clementine pls.

Been a while, but I know for sure that he can't wield weapons normally and I can't remember if being armored disrupted his ability to cast spells or not.

>Long ago it was acceptable to be gay/bi and bugger younger boys with little interest in women
Where did it go so wrong?

boob physics and hip swaying are like having a muscle man walking confidently, aka nice as fuck

petite, avrage, muscle amazon, landwhale

practical can be very boring looking

text for ants

About 12 civil wars at once and a couple of New Testament loonies from this one middle eastern religion being quite irate about taking it up the ass.

I want a developer to hold a piece with "Make your own fucking game" written on it and send it to these cunts

He is literally better than ever NPC when it comes to swordplay. The armor doesn't detract from his abilities, it's more that his normal robes and shit enhance his magic.

Cutest one right here.

Aren't the male fire emblem mages from Awakening/Fates dressed just as light as the female mages were? I seem to remember the ones from Fates exposing their bare chests.

I can answer this, I was born in the '80s, grew up in the '90s when third wave feminism was just beginning to hit, so I got a front row seat to this whole train wreck.

Keep in mind that America at the tail end of the 80s was very different socially from today, as was the Muslim world. Back then Wahhabism hadn't spread beyond the containment borders of Saudi Arabia's 3 relevant cities, Saddam hadn't invaded Kuwait, Israel and Palestine were still attempting "peace talks", America was still backing the Taliban with money and arms in order to topple the secular communist regime in Afghanistan.

Third wave feminism hadn't really hit yet because the feminists from the 70's realized they pretty much got all they wanted and we're just starting to pick apart their husbands in divorce cases. People still intended to get married for life, and being unmarried into your 30's meant something was wrong with you. Feminists were beginning to wonder "what next", out of fear that their whole movement would dissolve. So they dialed up the propaganda, the men are evil, sex is rape, marriage is oppression rhetoric. It didn't help that both the Bush and Clinton regimes encouraged this, and Al Gore created the FCC which you may know as being responsible for taking guns and violence out of cartoons.

At the time American Muslims were claiming that they were way more feminist and progressive than the west. No really. They flat out stated that their religion places great emphasis on women's rights and is a better alternative to oppressive Western culture. The Islamic West made overtures to ally with the feminist movement, civil rights, whatever. Feminists believed they had found a common ally, and the evil of the US government was just coming into light as the Soviet Union fell and the CIA turned its attention to regime change in the Middle East.

Also, among yuppie white women, anything "ethnic" was suddenly in vogue. Eastern clothing, religion (including Buddhism ...cont

Wasn't his actual swordplay garbage, but his stats were completely through the roof so it didn't matter at all.
Pretty sure he can't use any actual skills with a sword.

I like me some Dead or Alive's bewbs physics and I'm a full fledged grill.

Is this supposed to be ironic?

REMINDER THAT THIS ISN'T FEMINISM, BUT PURITANISM.

Textbook trying to dictate what fiction should or should not have for the sake of morality.

In itself, I would not really have issue with that, everyone ha a right for opinion, but what I do not like is the dishonesty to try to pass for feminism.

>dress like whores
>waaah we want better outfits

women were a mistake

More loose soft outfits?
I mean shes Morigan and all

all women shall be Muslim's belonginging ..in sha Allah

Yeah but being homo is a pain in the ass

Only if you lose.

see
This isn't femnism. Just disguised puritanism.

No just anti-fun. Like everything when it comes to modern liberals.

>Islam is a culture where women are literally owned like cattle essentially have no rights

what if you did stuff other than find things to be mad about

Yeah, and Stalin wasn't a communist and Bin Laden wasn't Muslim

THIS is the type of CLICKBAIT GARBAGE NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM Cred Forums

She is cosplaying so I wouldn't say is that good feeling, only in contrast to the rest

>although skimpier than other outfit designs in Dragon Age, is NEVER used to sell her character.
Is this one of those "If I tell myself something that makes it true" things?

See "No true Scotsman" fallacy

and Hitler wasnt atheist

Bestfu
>Cred Forums going to a link
We haven't done that since like 09.
>19-helpful-hints-on-designing-women-in-video-games-from-pax
>Expecting non bait responses from Buzzfeed
It's not like were super in the wrong on this one.

Third wave, antisex feminism has always been disguised puritanism.

Lefties have gone so far left they've reached the old ways of the right. It's ironic.

They should really follow their own logic and stop giving us these fucking retarded images with writing on paper

But it's not a matter of no true Scottmans, , it's text book puritanism:

wanting to dictate the content of fiction for the sake of moral value.

How is this not puritanism?

I agree with this tho.

>Ugly women upset that women are depicted as attractive
That's some fucking breaking news you got there, OP.

You are retarded, these are the same people that advocate for having no repercussion for being a slut or cheating. They do not want to enforce rules out of moralism, they want to enforce them to stop feeling bad about themselves

Language and words is descriptive. Not prescriptive. The result, of course being that if the only feminists affecting change are puritanical, and most feminists are like this, then guess how feminism gets defined.

Conversely. Ask yourself. If so many feminists are against this. If so many think this is bullshit.
And they say nothing. They can be counted, at best, as non existent and irrelevant to the conversation as they're doing and saying nothing compared to the vast majority that are pushing for change.

damnit, someone already made the ant joke

>You are retarded, these are the same people that advocate for having no repercussion for being a slut or cheating.
Feminism isn't an hive mind, you know.

Also, there is nothing wrong with dressing sexy.

I see no difference between someone complaining about how a woman is represented in videogame and someone complaining how a woman dress.

>they
It's just one person, my dude. They search out women at cosplay conventions, ask them if they agree with the piece of paper, then ask to take their picture. It's not like they are all card carrying members of some big group.

>have females be strong fighters
>but also realistic!

if it was realistic women wouldn't be strong fighters, why do you think we have separate women's boxing and MMA?

>Feminism isn't an hive mind, you know.
Then where are all the "true" feminists, if these are just a minority of puritans faking it?

In sharia law nations and Muslim dominant countries where Islam is the majority religion and culture? Yes, actually. Shockingly true.

It is.
And it's feminism.

>nly feminists affecting change are puritanical, and most feminists are like this, then guess how feminism gets defined.
>Conversely. Ask yourself. If so many feminists are against this. If so many think this is bullshit.
But
1. They are not the majority, they are a loud minority
2. there a a lot of group outside of feminism that advocate for less lewd material.

So called feminist are just the most exposed ones in the media.

She means she wants more characters like Amazon.

Noisy minority.

Of course not.
Like the common cold and flu, there's many different strains of the disease.

Also like those viruses, feminism has ways it can be diagnosed through its symptoms.

It's not feminism, it's puritanism.

feminsim is about gender equality right.

Puritanism is about enforcing rules of morality, even in work of fictions.

stalin was about as much a communist as north korea is a democratic republic

>Noisy minority.
That's a nice baseless excuse, hope it helps you identify as a feminist without feeling associated with these people that much

>no true scotsman

More realistic, not totally.

They want to see Korra, not titty monsters (emphasis: see, none of these dumb whores play the games they're bitching about. Titty monsters are defunct everywhere but Otaku retreat MMOs and Fightans) much like how Cred Forumsirgins want to see heroic dudes in vidya, not faggot teens.

And Cred Forums can fetishize everything short of a hijab so it's not like their tantrums about sexualization mean that anything is actually going to be less sexualized.

Hip swaying is a part of how women walk though. It comes with that wider pelvis.

oh, so north korea is a democratic republic?

I believe this classing of vocal feminists as 'minorities' is the new 'not wanting to remove videogames'.

>feminsim is about gender equality right.

Thanks for the laugh. Everywhere I look in our society today I see fuck all about equality. From the media all the way through to the government. You can't keep calling all of these people a minority, no one is fucking buying it.

He was the secretary of the Communist party of the Soviet Union.
He was the de facto leader of the Comintern.
He was hailed by all communist parties of the world as their guide.
All Marxist intellectuals in the West praised him.
Who the fuck are you to say he was not a communist?

How is that false equivalence treating you?

>I WANT THIS
>I WANT THAT
>GAMES SHOULD HAVE THIS
>GAMES NEED THIS

Why don't they just make these games themselves?

Oh yeah haha

Because they end up being commercial failures.

Except they don't call themselves a democratic republic, they call themselves a democratic people's republic.

huge difference

Worst gatari with a shitty gimmick

Why isn't there a rule that this type of "journalism" requires an archive?

Women never endeavored for anything in all of human history. They just demanded it and men gave it to them. It's now part of their instinctual nature. We need to bully beta white knights out of existence to end this vicious cycle.

>tropey
What is that even supposed to mean?

>bully

People like you would be annihilated in a fight within seconds.

what the fuck are you trying to say my underage man

>worst gatari

But I didn't post a picture of Snake

i can say i'm the fucking president of the united states. does that mean that i actually am the president of the united states ?

They aren't a democratic republic though.

They are a democratic people's republic. And they self-identify as communist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_democracy_(Marxism–Leninism)

I think you need to educate yourself

meanwhile, Jane Jensen, an actual veteran of the game (and romance novel) industry, has this advice on how to create hot male characters for women to enjoy

gamasutra.com/blogs/JaneJensen/20140414/215473/WRITING_HOT_MEN_FOR_GAMES_Yes_please.php

I'm a black belt. You couldn't annihilate me.

It's weird that you think the notion of gender equality is not a moral one.

But that aside, what you're doing really is just a convenient fallacy. You declare anything you dislike, anything that's "puritanical" to not be proper feminism, which is indeed just a No True Scotsman line of reasoning. You cannot argue that people like Anita Sarkeesian or Kristi Winters are "fake feminists" just because they believe gender equality to absolutely require moral authoritarianism. You cannot say "This isn't feminism, it's puritanism", because those things are not mutually exclusive, nor is there a coherent, consistent and *universally accepted* definition of what feminism (as a movement and a set of ideals and ideologies) actually entails and what it excludes. Your attempt at drawing lines in order to distance your beliefs from those you dislike is completely futile as those lines are arbitrary and based on nothing but your whims and preferences.

DUDE SJWS LMAO DUDE LETS GIVE THEM ATTENTION AND HITS DUDE LINKSLMAOOOOK BUZZFEESTWITTERKOTAKYU L WAKCKY iT ECLEB I JOL A MEME LIKE BANE A Cred Forums VERS
ITL MEME I LINO TOLAUGH SMILE LE ELL POAS AGUUUUUU UUU

AGUUU ~SMILES~

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJKKJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCC XD

PAJERRTR TSDXDD I READ IT ON REDDlT AND I WAS LIKE
AGHBUSHLA
HAHHDWAHLDAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAH AHAH SA AWHA TAFUCK LIKE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUKFUK FUK FUKFUK I CLOUNDT STOP LAUHG LIKE

KEKOKEKOKEOKEKKOEKOEKOKEOKOEK XDX WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEE!!
Heheheheheheheheheh
heheheheheheheheheh

hehehehehehehe LIK XDGAFUNNYFORUM AMIRTITED BECUZ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AAA POOD
LMFAOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHENE U POST ABUT WINDO ON Cred Forums AND THEY KNOW ITS PRATELLL I WAS LIKE SMDHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TBQWBHQW I SUBSCRIB TO ALL THE BEST UTUBERS
ECELEBS...

...LIKE TO SEE 4CHNA MEANS OUTSIDE Cred Forums U CAN REFREMCE MEMES YOU SEE LIKE A CLUB OUTSUDE 4HAN LIKE BANNE? EQESY FUN YOUBSEENE WITH OTHER OUSTISE 4CHA
SHITYSHITYYTSHITTY>>HISOYTHRIRSDHSDIHYTIYIYYHDSIHISHSIS S SHSIRHD A
DAHAHHAHAH

SDIEDOIIGNATYED ANXITASDDFRTFIS DDD$WESGISNATED SAHSITRES TSTREETS SLIKE ITLER DIDS >NIFUFFIN WORNG (SAW THIS ON
SUBTRESDDIT SIM OGHINT TO HELEL 4 THIS ZX CD NIGGGA GNIGA NGIANGFNA LDOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO> CNA TMAKE UTP AHWOW F DDO W
CDI DSPREHSFICASL

>A CUTE ACUT E TFW UE WAFI ASACED U TFW U THIS ISNPEACH THI IS A CUTE 2D REAL WAFU EL ACTRES

(ITS AN SEPIC 9GAAG AROW MEEEEEEEEEM

LIKE LE GREEEN FOROG MAN WEHIO ELXE

HERE FROM IFNUNY SMAHS DAWT MUTHCAGUFKIN BOI (OH DEFECATION SIR, WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UPWATRDS DIRECTION) LEIK CO MMENR

TANDS FGIUBSCRI BW#E IF YUOU AGRES WITH ME ELCELEBS ELCELBS LIKE BANE? WHAT DID HE MEAM BY THIS?
>IMAGE.JOG
WHAT HE MEMEE BY THIS ?
YOU SEE ETC ETC

So tough tropey girls instead?

This is so blatantly untrue. If you think this actually the case you have a deep rooted personal problem.

Good thing it wasn't just Stalin that said he was a communist, it was also everybody else in the world

TVTropes.

>whines about having too many whiny girls in vidya
Pottery.

>less whiney girls
>are whiney girls themselves

see
The difference between you saying you're the president and stalin saying he's communist is that all of the people who supported stalin said they were communist too.

I have a black belt in shitposting
I could meme you into a pulp before you could even get close to me

Yes, and?

Read the entire post.
The silent majority becomes irrelevant if it does nothing while this so called minority affects change.

You are ignoring this because it is problematic to your dogma. No matter how many or few. In the end who is doing what?

The good little feminists don't tell the obnoxious ones to shut the fuck up and sit down. Despite being superior in number. Why? A self proclaimed _moderate_ feminist was there at the Toronto Warren ferrel protest. She was a college professor there and she was one of those self described moderates you discuss.

The reason you neglect to mention this is because you know you need solidarity for any change. So crazy or not. You all are on the same page when shit like that happens. You don't condemn each other so as to appear more unified to the public and can send stronger messages and make change happen.

Otherwise why would you silently bait by and let a small group if nuts co-opt your movement and tell everyone what it's about and NEVER ONCE publicly come out in number or solidarity against them?

So which is it.
Complicit?
Or silent _minority_?

The latter you would actually get my sympathy from.

this is unironically accurate tbqh

>And they self-identify as communist.
And i self-identify as an attack helicopter

This.

Girl has good taste, just like my dick.

>women's boxing and MMA
Those are probably the strong fighters she wants her characters to look like. Come on man, use your brain.
I'd rather they didn't look like WMMA roidmonkeys with man-chins though.

Hey I enjoy really good boob physics. And I don't mean DOA meme physics either. I mean like tomb raider breast physics were it looks really good, and realistic like a girl boobs in a sports bra should.

And do think that 'strong female character' was female+badass+good story.

To add to your point, how is it possible to be "silent" when it comes to something with deep roots in activism like feminism is? Wouldn't those be the real "fake feminists", since they are so clearly going against the movement's own history?

I too am surprised at how quickly this piece of shit "hey Cred Forums less discuss social issues XD' thread is moving and why the mods haven't fucking delete it yet.

No she doesn't she said realistic, there's no woman on earth who looks like Amazon.

>all the women involved in this shit aren't attractive

say it aint so baby

>political beliefs are the same as gender identity
Just stop, please

theyre not strong. theyre only strong compared to other women or 12 year old boys, dip shit. even elderly men are confirmed to have more body strength and higher pain tolerance than the healthiest young woman at her prime.

this thread should be deleted its not even about video games. its about social justice. if Cred Forums threads arent allowed why is this allowed?

Real women also have boob physics. I guess video game women should move like a robot.

I'm aware of it and I know know what a trope is but I don't think that they do
Every single character falls in a cliche or trope no matter how original it might seem.
I would like to see them try to make a character without falling in any trope or in their words a "less tropey" character

Realistic in that it doesn't make sense for a woman with no muscle definition being able to left a heavy sword or beat larger dudes even with Japanese kung-fu.

Subtext, nigga. Don't just assume the most wrong interpretation of what someone is saying.

>Women realistic
>Strong fighter
I could knock this gook bitch out cold with just one punch. How about that for realism?

Well of course they should. God forbid fictional humans move like actual humans.

>that pic

You guys should bully us trannies less. Some of us are on your side about female character designs. I like the hyper attractive female character designs that wear little to cover themselves because it lets me fulfill my deepest desires.

>All video games need realism
So this is what that, SpongeBob "boy" inhale meme thing is about.

When people say shit like this.

>they don't follow MY specific beliefs about communism, therefore they aren't communist
>they don't follow MY specific beliefs about scotsmen, therefore they aren't scottish

Get a load of this retard.

Real women who aren't landwhales don't typically have fat boobs therefore boob physics makes as much sense as mustache physics. It's a nice touch but shouldn't be a major design point of every game.

What if I want to bully trannies with my dick?

That's okay as long as they consent to it of course.

Every day I wake up and thank god that I wasn't born someone who gets their panties in a bunch over things like whether a bunch of pixels on a screen have tits or not.

>but that isn't realistic!
>No, she didn't mean that kind of realism. She meant this.
>NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE REALISTIC
God you're an idiot.

Whooooa now

He wasn't, he was catholic

Women can have fat tits without being landwhales

That much is defined by genetics at least.

Stop being so fun to bully, then.

This reminds me of something I heard and forgot where I heard it.

"If she moves and her breasts don't, they're fake."

Some day this will help you too user. You will remember it from nowhere and when you need it most.

>Men try panties for a week
Only a week?

Wow, I didn't think it was possible to find someone that has never seen a woman in their life

>there's many different kinds of strong but let's only focus on muscles

Please tell me she does porn. Or at least goes nude.

THICC

they don't follow the very basic definition of communism, therefor they aren't communist
actual communism is incompatible with the real world

>Real women who aren't landwhales don't typically have fat boobs
I can just tell you haven't met a lot of women if at all, user

Breasts are all fat.
They jiggle like fat because that's what's in them. Fat is mostly water.

i wnat her to fuck my throat with her tongue

this is actually legit though.

Breasts are very soft tissue. Even small ones will follow the laws of physics and move around when running etc.

I'm not the same user, silly.

>incompatible with the real world
Wasn't this covered in the original manifesto with a general "this shit won't work until the means of production requires no labour"?

Communism is a pipe dream.

>PRACTICAL ARMOR FOR WOMEN
>She's cosplaying Tharja
No better example of being a whiny bitch that doesn't know what she wants.

And then the tumblrina showed up.

Heard there is some insane(er) group of Feminist in South Korea, like posining bosses with Anti Freeze in their coffee and cutting husbands and boyfriends cocks off bad.

And their logo was making fun of how small Korean's dicks are.

>I never read the Communist Manifesto, but I'm going to pontificate about Communism and its application in politics

no porn, some nudes name is Stefania Ferrario

I want to start calling them autistas.

THIS IS FUCKING ART RIGHT THERE LADIES & GENTLEMEN

Ironic, as PAX was the convention that essentially killed the "cosplay is not consent" meme.

Much appreciated.

Megalia
I hadn't heard of the cutting off dicks and poisoning thing.

But sounds right.

>I know I'm wearing revealing clothing that emphasizes certain body parts but it is NOT revealing or supposed to emphasize certain body parts.
Why do female cosplayers do this? They whine about sexy video game women and then when they go to conventions they dress up as said characters. It's inane.

Korra is a titty monster

They also have their own brand of gaymergayt

The world is going to shit

Elaborate

Is called being contrarian and rebel against the current system. Their parents don't like muslims, so they will love muslims and brought them there.

Funny thing is that the people they most berate and attack are the ones who would suffer the less if Sharia law overtook the west.

Yeah. Some voice actress got fired because the studio didn't want anything to do with the crazy movement she was part of.

In PAX East's guidebook this year, I distinctly remember seeing something along the line of "you're cosplaying, that means people are going to take pictures of you, deal with it"

Koreans don't fuck around. There are no half-measures with these people. Not only do they brutalize the world in Starcraft and fighting games, they also skip the wishy-washy equality farce feminism puts on in the West and go right to cutting off dicks.

Korea's autism rate is just "yes".

They want to cover the streets in their own blood? Fine. Oblige them more.

Because women feel threatened when men are attracted to anything/anyone that isn't them.

They don't call it worst korea for nothing.

It just makes sense, ok? Don't question it

Beautiful.

If you observe closely, it looks like someone gave her that note to hold while they take a picture. I don't think she even knows what it says.

Every Korean movie is about revenge and remember a quote from a Korean artist, Koreans are the niggers of Asia(not in some mopy we are the most oppressed way, as we, we are the worst and most fucked up Asians way)

>chromatic aberation
I will never understand how can an artist decide to butcher his work like this by applying a filter that has "aberration" in its name.
Or maybe only bad artists use it to cover thei garbage.

>we are the worst and most fucked up

No just that makes them white people of Asia

Well it is an inevitability so it's a good thing that they just cut the bullshit and said it how it is

Boob physics and hip swaying are natural ways of realistic female body movement. Your tits made out of solid rock there girl?!
I don't think a fat tumblr like "female" would survive long in an RPG/FPS/Fighting game. That just wouldn't be realistic.
The ones who actually wore armor were males and males only. Females never been send to the battlefield, so she is suggesting that all female characters should be naked. I can get behind that idea...
Less tight shiny outfits
Does she mean impractical long pieces of cloth that would get wrapped/stuck in the surroundings and your own weapon?!
>Make more ugly fat cunts like
That fat ugly piece of lard doesn't look very strong to me
>Less whiney tropey girls
Say the "girls" who are whiney and tropey... The ironknee...
Women aren't strong and aren't fighters in real life. I would like to see her against an male MMA Fighter or a boxer who won't hold back beacuse she's a female. That fight wouldn't last very long and she'd be knocked out before she knew it. So much for 'strong females'.
Women and logic don't go well together...

It's a cheap way of applying visual noise, which has long since become the standard by which all commercial promotional illustrations are measured.

Found the book. Here's the exact quote:
"PAX is a public event. Cameras are everywhere. You're in the public domain. You understand that by attending PAX, you're likely to be filmed, photographed, or recorded. Just giving you a heads up, that's all."

At least Japan doesn't change their games for what women in the West thing. If anything, they just don't release them in North America. I wish they would refuse to sell more games in NA

It's his Perfect Warrior ability iirc

He can wear any weapons or armor when it's in effect, but Ainz/Momonga has no access to his spells in that mode. He can use weapons with magical properties though. In volume 6 of the LN, he uses a replica of Zarysu's weapon, Frost Pain, and uses Icey Burst against Demiurge in his alter ego.

>waaaaah my video games which depict millions of men being killed and tortured in unrealistic ways have sexy big boob girls in them
who cares, the games are for a specific demographic. demographics isn't a bad thing, and being indignant because the game developers are appealing specifically to you is dumb

My wife used to associate with this mulatto girl that was obsessed with islam and said it was a beautiful religion. She said
>if I wasn't atheist I would convert to islam. Such a beautiful peaceful culture.
She kinda broke apart my wife's circle of friends by getting into arguements with their gay friend over it, because he hated islam due to him knowing about them killing gays for being gay.

Last I heard the mulatto girl was getting literally cucked by dating some guy who already has a wife.

>the point
>your heads
Mustaches still obey physics. That doesn't mean mustache physics should be a major design point of every game. It's inconsequential for realistic looking characters unless you have a HUGE mustache. In the same way a lack of boob physics isn't noticeable unless you have HUGE boobs, something that is rare among non-landwhales.

I'm not even caffeinated. What are your excuses?

>was getting literally cucked by dating some guy who already has a wife
That's exactly the opposite of getting cucked.

Their excuse is that they have dicks and therefore like jiggling boobs.

Breast jiggle, no matter what size, unless you are flat as a board. You just show how stupid you angry feminists really are. And now GTFO back to tumblr where you belong!

>I'm not even caffeinated
Why? What is your excuse?

Well how could she get the attention she craves if she was in full plate?

No it's just idiots spouting things they don't know about
It's like donating to penguins dying in the north pole.
They see the women completely covered and think "oh wow i don't have to wear makeup and such" but in reality it's because woman are thought of being such an object that everything of them belongs to their husband and if they show anything they're a cheating whore.
They don't know that you can be forced into a marriage at 3 years old and become a child sex slave.
They don't know if you try to stop someone sexually assaulting you, you will be beaten to death by the government.
Your husband gets to beat the shit out of you because he has sand up his crack and you just have smile nod and cook dinner.

They are. I thought the dark mages were women until one died and sounded like a gruff soldier.

These mother fuckers.
just because they're fat or not cute doesn't mean they can ruin it for the rest of us

I'm actually all for legit realistic armor on women.

But that's because I enjoy staring at beautiful armor in my games more than I like staring at beautiful women.

imagine being so mad that you type this whole shit out and think it's okay cause you're so self aware and doing it "ironically"
jesus fuck user

Obligatory

>It's like donating to penguins dying in the north pole.
What a horribly dumb comparison.
We get it, thinking isn't your strength...

>"you do know when you're cosplaying you're asking for attention, right?"
wow, someone stop the press!

by legit realistic armor on women did you mean staying home and not wearing any armor at all? because that is what realistically happened.

Gonna tell you how it is.
They can flame all they want, once companies see how much sex actually sells, they will go back to bikini armor.
They are just not the demographic for video games.
A couple of years down the line you can probably start an indie title solely on the basis of having sexy chicks in it.

I literally have a massive mustache that doesn't bounce and jiggle. Kill yourself

You obviously didn't read or comprehend my post.

IDK. I have a coffee right next to me. I just didn't feel a need to use it. I think I simply got a good night sleep on account of drinking a warm milk before going to bed.

Korra is a spoiled woman-child with an unlikable personality who's breasts never actually move despite being fairly large themselves.

She's pretty relatable to most of the women in these pictures.

ok nu-male

itt nu-males

I love BuzzFeed!!

>massive
No you don't, manlet.

Nonsense, there are plenty of women in history that wore armor.

Most of them were ranking nobility, however, and just sat on their horses watching and doing nothing while the peasant men died in the melee, which when you think about it, is pretty realistic.

When he wins, will he fix these problems?

Why are they supposedly against the design choices when they are cosplaying the most scandalous characters?

>You obviously didn't read or comprehend my post.
Wow nice arguments... NO wait you never had any to begin with which is typical for you angry tumblr cunts.

but ZUN's 2hu are ugly as fuck

I think the practicality is great and covering up a reasonable portion of the body only makes what can be seen that much sexier.

I mean, get a load of the DSL on Eris Morn.

He will not give a single fuck about it.

tHinking Trump can stop SJW is as silly as thinking Clinton can stop delocalisation.

His mustache is being held by what is essentially glue. It doesn't have bounce physics. Kill yourself.

>nice argument
Don't need one when the other poster obviously didn't read my post. I thought pointing that out was more polite than simply redirecting you to the post you yourself linked to. If you want a counter argument then actually read my post.

All souls games have had "practical" armor for women. This makes me so angry on an autistic level. Why does she get to waste a ticket spot for PAX just to complain like a bored whiney cunt?

>Nonsense, there are plenty of women in history that wore armor.

no

Many nobles were fat, weak, and lazy.
They could also afford horses and armor and to be in the least dangerous spot on the battlefield.

Perfect role for women.

Why care about realistic design, though? If a dev want to make a game with women with big gazongas and men with staches who all defy gravity, it's his right to do so. he has no edict to follow.

thats because your community (LGTBQ) was the first wave on the atack of feminist on videogames, not our fault that they trowed LGTBQ under the bus when the feminist started to belive that the muslism were more oppresed and stoped giving a shit about you

Enjoy your diaper, ass pirate

they are blind libtards who want to be mudslimes because they blindly hate on straight christian white men from all the leftist media and mudslimes are opposite of that. they believe they are against the "system" and fighting the "oppressors".

just like the cunts that tried to fight against free speech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shieldmaiden#Historical_accounts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onna-bugeisha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_post-classical_warfare

herp de derp

but then you losers harass them any time they make their own games

Pic-related is worth a read.

>game turns out to be bad
>make fun of bad game
>"harassment"

You aren't bouncing enough. Kill yourself.

>Why care about realistic design, though?
Exactly.

Because they're all shit, hence they shouldn't talk or discuss a hobby they know nothing about or fail to add to.

That is such an arbitrary, retarded distinction, please kill yourself even if you are trolling.

There is a glimmer of hope in some of the comments, though.

you should want for more weak and pathetic female characters. more female characters that make terrible decisions. more utterly reprehensible and unlikable female characters.
"MORE STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS" and crying about sexiness is such a fucking meme, you have to be a complete dense pleb to buy into it, i couldn't respect anyone like that.
literally eating up mary-sue tokenism and being content with it? this is the diversity for which you strive? fuckin end yourselves

because there's actually a pretty big difference between attractive-to-pander men and muscular men

9 out of 10 women will prefer a slinky yaoi type over gruff-n-grizzled every time (which is what retards point to every time they say "but muh unrealistic men) meanwhile, when shit like Mobius final fantasy designs a protagonist specifically to pander to women, they changed it literally because fans complained it was "too sexy".

>Give me practical armor
>In front of the fucking dark souls promotional piece
>A game with unisex practical armors
>Wearing a cosplay of impractical armor

fuck off

Leftist in Muslim family here

It's not a matter of being pro-Islam, for me at least. It's the fact that, if Christians are free to practice their faith, then so too should Muslims. Both are proselytizing religions, both espouse some rather conservative beliefs.

lol jk it's just some taqiyyah hahaha

please leave america

Yes, an amazon type body, even for companions, I wouldn't mind a romance option with a muscular girl that's actually sweet, not snu-snu.

honestly every time you retards post this comic I get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that no one in the industry takes anyone with this opinion seriously

So, wait, she wants to dress with modesty in a video game, but she shows off cleavage with her fantasy outfit? She has literally millions of options for characters she could choose to dress as, but she chose one which puts her cleavage on display. You give this girl the option to dress in robes in a game and I guarantee she'll pick the steel bikini.

Girls fantasize about being desirable. That's why industries geared towards improving their appearance and providing sexy outfits are so massively successful. A video game is the perfect opportunity to let that fantasy fly. I'm a skinny-fat guy with a horrible pube-stache, but every time I make my character he has a six-pack and a solid block of facial hair framing his mouth. I'm not gonna start whining that there aren't enough malformed facial hair styles in games because I know I would never use those.

Take that back

>a list of "a woman was found with a knife"
>a woman participated in this one fight
>literally enumerated by century
>compared to the billion men who fought
LMAO

>ahmedaliakbar

>Many nobles were fat, weak, and lazy.
[citation needed]

Here, have some jiggly tits. Good physics.

She did a sextape with a nigger

>being told something I don't like is harassment

file.jpg

You mean of Crab, right?
Snake is hot at least.

yes please

All Feminism is bad.

Go away, Cred Forums.

>using racist stereotyping for a feminist movement

Seems like an odd movie

Also it really does seem like asians have tiny dicks, shit's gotta be a bummer.

>2016
>female race still exists
REEEEEEEEEEE

>lack of freedom from criticism is harassment

>Some women complain about lewd characters
>lewd characters are the most popular characters to cosplay as

????????

>b-but it's not REAL (tm) feminism!

lmao get fucked you desperate cockmunchers

I don't understand why people hate Snake.

Never watched past the first season so maybe something happened but she was a prime qt3.14 and the only one who didn't chop her hair off like a dyke.

>character is problematic
>cosplay as said character
>wear skimpy outfit to complain about lack of practical armor

It's almost like women make up only a small minority of the gaming population
But that can't be true, because this pie chart says they make up at least 49%

Besides reinforcing how shitty Korea is, this is a prime example of why females were oppressed for thousands of years.

What pie chart?

I'm definitely going to apply to be a janitor next time. This thread literally has a fucking buzzfeed link in the OP.

As you can clearly see in this pie chart...

Wait a second, this is just pie.

How come this pie is so unrealistically small? Pie makers need to make bigger pies for today's modern pie-eating women.

so you are telling me that adolf "gas the jews" hitler worshiped the son of a jew.

good one

Have you ever been so fat you tried to fuck a pie?

>your waifu will never buy your daki

call me low test or whatever

but man, I do not get how people find amazon attractive

she looks like that one image of heavy saying "hold the fuck up"

She looks like a tumor-ridden monstrosity with a human girl's head on top

it just doesn't fit together, and I'm still like 50% sure the people saying she's attractive are memers with residual anger over the retarded "dragon's crown is SEXIST!!!" controversy

>I want all of my characters to wear practical armor and not stand out in a game where you have to manage a couple dozen or so unique characters in a tactical game where putting the wrong character in a bad position can result in permadeath

women enjoy looking sexy and and being given attention.

they don't however like fake women looking like that because they can't stand fake women getting more attention than them.

Honestly, today games have probably the best overall balance of sensable armor and slutty armor. Fire Emblem, Dark souls, Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim, Monster Hunter, pretty much every modern rpg does this well.

Really, slutty armor was only stupid in games like Prince of Persia when the chick had a metal bikini to market the game to preteens. As of today shit's incredibly fair, the only people upset by this issue are the ones that don't want to see ANY slutty armor.

>practical
>wasting armor on a woman

choose one

Muscle fetishists are closet homos.

Elf a best.

>>they don't however like fake women looking like that because they can't stand fake women getting more attention than them.
This

Humility needs to be properly taught more

Is there a backside?

Kill yourself my man, Basically every game before awakening proved they could do exactly that

If these games were realistic you'd NEVER see a woman on the battlefield.

>they don't however like fake women looking like that because they can't stand fake women getting more attention than them.
Preaching the truth. My aunt would constantly get mad when seeing a girl with bigger boobs on TV, especially if that girl wore a skimpy outfit. I really don't get why women are so jealous.

I don't know user, I'm a bifag into bara and I still find amazon weird looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_hOq5lIvXI

because society tells them from birth that their primary value lies only in how they look.

Oh that's thicc

>Tharja lives in the splitting hot desert area of the game
>Implying loose, breathable clothes wouldn't be the most practical in that situation

It's not a strong female character unless they point it out every ten seconds with shit like "never send a man to do a woman's job xD"

I was speaking more for Tharja, specifically
If you showed me a picture of the classic art without a face, I wouldn't be able to recognize the character if I couldn't remember the color associated with the armor.
But Tharja stands out with her design. Its unique, tasteless and crass, sure, but there is no one else dressed like her, and it stands out.

You normally don't want exposed skin at all, but you want the clothing to be loose

Yes, and?

Then why the fuck are women perpetuating it? "Body positivity" and all variations on that shit aren't ridding themselves of it, only changing the parameters by which they are judged.

>females are a race
Fuck off to /r9k/ you fucking worthless beta virgin.

you also don't want to wear anything black in the desert
blue, orange are better

>they don't however like fake women looking like that because they can't stand fake women getting more attention than them.

Reminds me of a girl I know who made her boyfriend kill Quiet when he was playing through MGSV. She gets insanely insecure when it comes to anyone that has bigger tits than her. Which, when it comes to video games, means most women

you reap what you sow user, you can't tell someone their only value lies in x and then get surprised when something comes along to threaten it.

same reason you're shitposting on Cred Forums on a tuesday morning instead of doing something with your life, we're all products of our environments.

>See some children walking to school
>10-14 year old girls are wearing full on makeup, fake nails, has the newest smartphone
I also remember some of my girl classmates were shit talking behind their "friend's" back because she was better looking than them.

Where did it all go so wrong.

In South Korea women DO have a disadvantage compared to men.

but that's what happens when you force the lads to join the military for 2.5 years.

its not "society telling them" that, its nature that made it that way and its literally true. you need to let go of your marxist religion that tells you everything is a social construct.

>tuesday morning

Cunt of a liberal American twat. Of fucking course. California right?

>tuesday morning
>What are timezones

No, it's not a pipe dream, retard.
You couldn't possibly imagine a world in which production requires no labor?

We are on the precipice of complete automation. Nobody will even need you to wipe the jizz off of the sex robotics. Even programming can become automated using artificial intelligence.

Shut up nerd i'm right

>we're all products of our environments

we might as well all go home everybody. Mystery solved, life is simply fatalism.

>instead of doing something
I mean, I'm working on getting my degree, it's just that my class doesn't start until 11 and there's not really anything I should be doing.

so then why bitch and moan that they act this way, if it's truly just the way things were meant to be?

SKYNET HOOO

[Citation needed]

>Christians are free to practice their faith.
the fuck are you talking about nigga, christians get shited on all the time while you guys have an SJW shield that protects you of any form of criticism.

atheist are on a campaing to "convert" everyone to their side shit talking christianity all the time yet only a few of them dare to talk about islam

the new generation shits,piss and burn christian religious icons and call it art and they congratuled for that
while if some one even dares to trow a quran on the ground he becomes a biggot racist.

just look a charlie hebdo they make jokes about christianity for years and no one gave a fuck, they make jokes about the islam, got killed for that and them people blame them for being biggots and getting killed for that.

You'd be surprised to learn that history is a long time and there have been trillions of people who have lived, died, and acted against social norms. Sure, they are a rarity, but it is not impossible.

>Date girl that was petite and flat
>Boobs still jiggled
>Her hips and ass still swayed when she walked

checkmate feminists

because faggots like you try to give them bonuses for existing and come to their rescue when they complain that everything should change to benefit them doubly so.

I remember reading Indians have the smallest dicks in the world, average like 2-2.5 inches erect. Arabs follow after that then a mix of Mexican and Asian.

They love muslims because they perceive them as a strong masculine men that would put them in their place.
Nu-males are perpetuating feminism.

i wish

whoa user you're sure projecting a lot on me.

I don't want realistic boobs, I want entertaining boobs

refer to there are also dogs with 3 legs born once every few thousands. that doesnt make dogs 3 legged animals.

It's almost like these whackos dont represent the opinions of most people but have a disproportionally loud voice because of the internet or something.

>sans prime
bad edit

the hair ruins it

i say fuck it, let them win and make it as anti fun as possible

i'm sticking with japanese game

But then if someone has a 3 legged dog in a game, you shouldn't get butthurt

If the girls in my games aren't cute, I'm not going to spend my money on it.

They can find me pathetic all the want but I don't give a shit.

When I can choose between looking at a cute girl on screen or whale I know where to spend my money.

but if someone says dogs are 3 legged animals (there is "practical armor for women") then you should get butthurt

no one ever got butthurt about seeing random types of fantasy armor for a fantasy scenario. people get mad at feminists making false claims and trying to socially engineer based on a lie.

>disproportionally loud voice because of the liberal controlled media, pushing the Zionist agendas which ruin America and make Israel richer and more powerful
Fixt

Can someone send this thread to gookmoot with a note saying "Cred Forums needs new mods".

Not him but being a cuckold means being with someone who is unfaithful. Both girls are being cuckold. The reverse would be she was cheating on two men.

Posting worst girl

The guy has a harem, end.

*fewer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_biology

>hip swaying is unnatural

These are women in these pictures and not women(male) right?

>No just that makes them white people of Asia
That's title belongs to Japan, my friend

Things go south.
She becomes the snake godess wrecks Araragi and Shinobu and basically tells them they she will end their life as soon as the graduate.

fuck you fatass

It's only a harem if all parties are in the know and accept their positions.

Yeah, Nero is pretty shit, just like all other Saber recolors

you're sexist, you know that, right? i know racist and sexist have become meme words but really, you people need to be a little more self aware when making dumb posts like these.

when did "strong women" become a codeword for fat women

>stating facts makes you sexist/racist

Yeah its like how antifa is more fascist and violent in their ways than the right wing groups they target with their hate and abuse.

Probably because they know they can get away with it, so burning the cars of non-leftist politicians instead of engaging in debate with them is a-okay.

>Implying Cred Forums can't fetishize even burkas

C'mon, son.

Hahaha holy shit is that rotten robbie on the right?

>implying anyone gives a fuck anymore

Let me tell you something.

Since around, oh, about the 80's, the conservatives have been losing power at an astonishing rate. Even when conservatives are in power, social norms didn't revert back to conservative values, they just creeped along slower than when the liberals were in power, so effectively, conservatives were useless.

But recently, the extreme left has become such a shitshow that the "extreme" right has actually gained power. The words sexist, racist, bigot don't mean anything to anyone anymore. No one is afraid of the label. Some, like me, relish it.

In short, get back to the kitchen.

we need boob phyisics tho

Clipping is fucking annoying

she probably wears tights and is into bdsm

But I thought we were all cute girls?

>less tight shiny outfits!
>wears skimpy clothing

>more practical armor!
>wears skimpy clothing

so this is pure idiocy in action, huh?

That's a cool bow prop

>doesn't create characters herself
>just bitches and whines that the created characters aren't what she wants
Cancer. Whores can fuck off and cosplay something else.

Bro I dint know how many times I've been called racist for using facts. My old English 2 professor threw out one of my papers because I used "Racist Crime Statistics." She claimed they were fabricated and I was promoting stereotypes. I used all .gov and .org sources.

I can see what youre reaching at: do not magnify a select few into a greater representation of the whole.
However, as I did mention, there has been a lot of time and a lot of people. To say practical armor for women hasn't existed is a pretty bold claim.
Was it more common for men to fight? Yes. Throughout history, was it more common for women to not fight? Correct. Did women never fight? False.

if you just sit here and let those in the LGBTQ movemnet(for lack of a better term) act like retards and bully other people then we are inclined to react, if you really want people to see you for you, you gotta step up and tell some insane assholes off

Lmao straight outta reddit go back there if you're too thin skinned and getting offended on others behalf, you clearly can't handle posting on Cred Forums.

Go back to your safe space faggot

>more strong female characters!
>is fat

>ain't gonna hit yo tits tho
>have no armor for shielding said tits

the idiocy continues

>STOP FACT SHAMING YOUR RACIST

was this re-edited? I remember no sans prime or touhou.

You're phrasing it wrong. Women fought so infrequently that the sum of their deeds amounts to a few footnotes in history. That's not to say their deeds are not noteworthy, quite the contrary, but to claim it's "uncommon" is grossly inflating their participation.

everything has existed, only women try to make the idea of something ever having existed into an argument. to men, its a given, because their brains are more evolved.

the question is, has something existed enough that you should represent it or even talk about it? should 3 legged dogs get their own line of products? and the answer is no.

>at least japan doesn't change thier games for women
You're right

They change them for waifufags and weebs

Sure, I'll be more self aware, the moment you drink bleach on liveleak you pathetic waste of space.
Even more so if you're a man. Surprised someone didn't beat the shit out of you.

>No one is afraid of the label. Some, like me, relish it.
but those words have a real, non-meme, non-"i just want to throw labels at you", non-"i'm just throwing words at you" MEANING. you understand that, right?

it all boils down to "but not all X are like that". so when you say "women are so and so" you are making a broad generalization.
it's just fucking language and communication man.

you sound like you need some safe space. are you alright man? i'll stop posting if it bothers you too much.

this desu

Do feminists WANT men to hate women?

Everytime you call me a sexist, I pat myself on the back, for I know I'm a moral person.

seeOf course you will see women in the battlefield

>trust me, im a doctor

Yeah please stop posting and fuck off to reddit where you can throw around the label sexist and racist and get a gold star for that shit. You wont find the same mentality here.

you're adorable. Say something else.

isnt chink the nigger and korean the jew?

>Koreans are the niggers of Asia

Fuck you, m80. That ain't true.

We're the Irish/Scots of the East, if the drinking habits and the forced colonizations are any indications.

basically yes
like any other extremist activism group that doesn't want to solve anything, sticking to antagonize and provoke bystanders to further their insane woldview and justify their existence

I couldn't care less. I'm actually more concerned about both western and japanese developers cash-grabbing by selling sex to lonely basement dwellers instead of focusing on designing good gameplay.

My god, this.

Has everybody else lost his fucking mind? One side gets triggered by titties while the other side dismisses anything that doesn't have titties.

nah, chinks are the jews

niggers are probably flips or thai or something

>GAH THESE FUCKING TIT MONSTERS TITNINJAS TITTIES BIG TITTIES FJRGFIKGIMJBIKIVMKV
i think these people have a problem with boobs

STRONG WYMN

hey, your mothers, sisters, cousins, girlfriends and female colleagues might be dumb, worthless, attention craving fucking whores but mine aren't alright?

I love you, you should love others and yourself.

Yes, they are doing god's work user

Uh oh, looks like we got ourselves an enlightened neutral here.

NOT
ALL
WOMEN

H A S H T A G

Funny, I don't recall that problem plaguing the west at all.
>Uncharted
>TLoU
>Bioshock Infinite
>Dark Souls
>Just Cause
>Far Cry
>Metal Gear Solid
>Assassin's Creed
the list goes on.

>If you're not with us, you're against us!
Literally a false dichotomy.

Anime has rotted youre brain, your not even making sense

wait is finger banging some chick while your drunk rape now?

Wasn't he about to blackout from being so wasted? Doesn't that make it so neither party should have been at fault?

They could like, you know, actually cosplay as a character they look like. Pretty sure last one could pull out the one from Borderlands 2.

>Mexican
no

lmao

I guess that's true.

Whatever happened to artistic integrity?

If the art direction offends you, then don't buy the game.

>BQ
Fuck off

>more practical armor
>cosplaying as a character that participates in medieval warfare with her belly button, cleavage and thighs exposted

everyone on involved was drunk. the foreign exchange students the chick him the chicks friend. literally no one had reliable testamony

Women were a mistake.

You mean Adolf "son of a Jew" Hitler didn't just use the blame game to rise to power and then turn his country around by fueling his military industrial complex with a "crusade".

Is that the girl who get s fucked so hard she has to limp home?

>Make them ugly and realistically average

Without opening these images or this page, how on the spot am I?

You have got to be fucking kidding.

If that was the case who even accused him in the first place?

BINGO!

quite literally
>your rights end where my feelings begin
they're retards

If only I could have this in real life.

Reminder that during the period between WWI and WWII Germany had just gotten out of a civil war headed by Jewish Communists.

If Hitler was playing the blame game then he had half of his work already done for him.

don't slut shame real women
slut shame fiction women
is it really that hard to understand?

How is that cunt not jewish with a nose like that, almost nazi propaganda bad.

From everything to trying calm a women or asking a women a question is consider harassment or rape

>moral of the story

>tasteless, crass

But you can't for a very good reason.
In order for a woman to have a physique like that, she has to devote FAR more time in the gym as any man. It has to become her only hobby and interest.

Which means if you don't like being fit, she won't like you; her interests will not match with yours.

>Humanity were a mistake.
Fixed

Just because she's Armenian doesn't mean she can't also be a Jew.

that's because you're a peabrain user.
this is simply about generalizations. if you ever wonder why SJWs are mad at you, often it is because you retards are incapable of voicing your thoughts correctly.
or maybe you're actually dumb enough to think that you've got this figured out.

even when the average is in our favor, there are women and blacks smarter and more sucessful than both you and me, what do you tell those people?

also on a side note i somehow accidentally used that image. i'm pretty sure i used another one.

REAL women were a mistake

>bwaaah how dare he criticize muh womynz

This is doctored right? There is no way she actually looks like that right?

Indians have tiny dicks, but 2-2.5 inches sounds too small.
There's an article about how condoms are too big for them and causing HIV spread but they said 10cm which is 3.9 inches.

Also not all asians follow this stereotype, the Japanese are like 5.5 which is slightly above America.

Will you fuck off to reddit already you fucking faggot

The muscles are ehh. I just want a girl that enjoys abusing me and putting me in my place.

This is why I would sometimes would rather have a lipstick lesbian (that is an lesbian that actually doesn't go full-on butch and actually takes care of herself) to play games with because they don't give a flying fuck about getting attention from the boys or men.

They're just there to play the game and wreck your shit.

I want to make that a dream come true

/thread.

I wonder why the thread kept going?

Where do you live?

Because sexy and good gameplay are mutually exclusive right?

No because that Kaiserreich will only last for four to eight years. Four, if the dipshits that got him in (and no it's not just white people that are going for him btw) realized they were played for paranoid suckers. Eight if they have gone full-on conditioned.

Get ready to wear armbands, either way and goose step into glory.

Again, good luck with that. In my experience, most doms have been male.

I'm personally not very picky at all. Just someone who is warm and kind and female.