I just installed my two new gtx 1070s and was able to run fallout 4 in 4k at 60fps without it going 1 frame below 60fps...

I just installed my two new gtx 1070s and was able to run fallout 4 in 4k at 60fps without it going 1 frame below 60fps even once.

Cool story

Now ask yourself if it was worth it investing astronomic amounts of cash to run a really shitty game at 40000k res.

cummy in mummy

i only spend one thousand didgeridollars. And I'm not going to be playing that game. I just ran it as a quick benchmark.

How do you know that?

You keep looking at the fps counter in the corner of the screen or there's a log that enchances the maximum and minimum or you needed to extract the log into excel and order by number?

Legit question I wonder how you track FPS fro several hours because I don't know.

I only look at it during hectic situations when there's lots of stuff on the screen and the human eye can quite easily detect if a number is not staying constant.

congratulations

but the human eye cant see over 30 so how could you tell a switch between 59 and 60?

Oh I see.

Well I must have some problem believing in stuff so easily. I would need some data to make such an statement.

Have you ever been to college? If you ever go, keep in mind that you'll need to get used to work with data, samples.... Because there's not really a point in arguments based on thoughts.

You might want to see a doctor and get tested for autism.

>me wanting empirical evidence is autism
>you taking shit out of your ass is not
lol you should review your comcepts

underage or just dumb

>mfw when I still get drops in specific places in F4 at 1080p with a 1070

I really don't get this game. I'm running at 60fps no matter what happens but then I just look at one specific place in the distance and suddenly the framerate turns to shit

Seek help, please.

>comcepts

he he, sorry buddy

>in the distance

Lower your distance view detail settings. You're welcome.

I have a single 980ti and can do that too.

no you can't

>there's not really a point in arguments based on thoughts
Philosophy disagrees.
They do concern themselves with philosophy at universities, last time I checked.

did i do it right?

Can too, it dips to 40-50 in some high density places sometimes but other than that it's smooth.

Everyone always complains how this game was poorly optimized, I don't know, you guys are doing it wrong or something, fix your PC and git gud.

Considering how it looks its not optimized

It's possible to tweak the hell out of the game of course but it's annoying doing so from the launcher or the configuration tool. I'm spoiled by modern games which let you change graphics settings in game.

It looks rough at times but most of the time it's fucking beautiful and without a doubt one of the best looking games out there, especially the island of Far Harbor.

Most of the people played it on low while complaining about optimization tho, it's a shame really.

thumbnail of left girl looks like an ugly man. then when you enlarge it she looks moderately normal.

It's not the graphics that drag it down, it's the draw distance and shadow render distance. Also the physics, nothing is nailed down so it's heavy on CPU and RAM. That's why it runs like a dumpster fire on console, their office-tier CPUs can't handle the game.

No it looks like shit

stop posting this ugly slav

im glad I don't use a flex bridge. shit would be bayd.

>SLI

>1070
>70

enjoy your shit computer

>do i fit in yet guys?

Great. I just bought a pizza, OP. The main difference being that it only cost me $15 for all of that to turn into pure shit.

I still wanna fug her

enjoy your micro-stutter

Im not trying to fit anywhere.Game just doesnt look good.
Dont get me started on the animations.

why would you even want 4k 60 fps
1080p 144fps > 4k 60 fps any day

>Spending so much because of the 4k meme
Good goy.
I hope you are ready when they kick your ass with the 8kmeme too, and you have to buy more expensive shit for it.

diminishing returns breh. 4k is the sweet spot. don't want to go any higher though.

>tfw no butt picture

sad thing is 8k its going to be a sucess just like 4k is starting to be

Autistic community

People said the same shit about 1080p, user.

8k is the sweetspot breh

164k 3000fps masterrace

I can't wait until we get the same resolution as real life.
>Ugh, the aliasing on these skin cells is fucking awful, time to crank up MSAAx128.

Now install a good game.

I am the resistance
I'll keep my 720p for as long as I humanly can.
Fuck them.

No, just stick with the generic asians.

those are elves

>he fell for the SLI meme

>allows for smooth 60fps
>meme

kek

>Soda in your nose
FUCK YOU

>buying 2 cards just to get a 25% performance boost

it will drop in boston

Can I have one

actually they normally offer around 80% scaling

What CPU and did you turn on 8 core support?

I'm willing to believe you if say something like a 4.8 ghz 4790k

4ghz 4670k

lol he was mad as fuck that the other guy won

How is his leg not in a million pieces fifty yards down the track?

Ok I believe it but only because you admitted to dips in heavy areas

People are not that fragile, it's just a meme.

wew hes using a tv as a monitor

any pics of her body?

she's a lawyer

Isn't it a 25% performance boost OVER using each card not in SLI?
>each card gives 60% perf
>together they give 120%
>In SLI extra 25% aka 145%
If this is wrong then I do accept I am an idiot, but I just wanted to ask.

relative velocity. the impact on his leg was maybe ~15 mph

80% scaling means you get almost twice the performance. you get 1.8 times the performance of 1 card. i think

Goddess!

she's a lawyer MILF

mummy

I was looking inside the circle and still didn't see what happened.

cunny

cummy in mummy tummy

Damn what happened to that old hag

she stayed hot

>GTX 970
>Only Play Quake Live, Starcraft 2 and WoW.

>SLI 2 Titan X
>shitpost and read manga all day everyday

Two girls in the focus are like solid 4s.

me on the right

>60fps

is that supposed to be good? If you're not playing at 120 fps with that then you're retarded

where the fuck did you find a 1070 for 500 ausbucks?

Newfag to building here. How the hell do I get an OS without shilling out so much money? Linux is not an option.

My monitor broke recently and I had to use an old 768p monitor. It was disgusting.

piracy, or buy a key off a keysite.
I bought W8 at release for $15 directly from MS which I later upgraded to 10, if you're still at university you can usually get cheap keys as a student.

buy a key off microsoft exchange on reddit or whatever it's called. if it's still around

>but the human eye cant see over 30

Shit bait

Why do you play Fallout 4?

Let me guess, you haven't seen a CRT in years.
Muh first world problems.

>spent 1.5k on a new rig
>don't even install Steam
>play only emulated PS2 and GC games

I regret nothing.

>bought GTX 1070
>only play Dead Rising

Where it all went wrong.

>got 480
>only playing overwatch at 1080p
those ultra graphics tho

go back to int fag

>160gb Ram

what the fuck

>4k

Am i the only one whoose GPU just goes batshit in a matter of seconds if I switch to 4k?

Playing a videogame at a cozy 40°c, switch it to 4k and I'm hitting 80°c

I wish I knew, 1080 and dota here

>PCucks

Nah, dude.

My GPU's temp actually goes down when I quadruple the resolution.

>hectic
>lots of things going in in the game
>can't take his eyes off a fucking fps counter
Master race ladies and gentleman

>160GB RAM

What the fuck?

>Bought a cheap gtx 750 ti
>Bought an i5 for fuckton of tabs, youtube videos and other cpu intensive shit, specially emulators
>Only play emulators and autismcraft here

>fallout 4
>two new gtx 1070s
What a waste of resources.

It is a fucking server, stupid fucks. Of course a server can hold much more ram than a standard pc, see the Xeon processor, which is exclusive to servers.

>2 1070
>60 hz monitor
i feel pity for you

So you paid $900 to play a Toddles game at a meme resolution.

now mod it until it drops to 20fps

GET F!

asian elves

144Hz monitor
I got a 1060 to go with my new skylake i7
>i7
I had a $45 rebate making it the same price as an i5 6600K

I play overwatch and have a pretty extensive steam library.
It runs everything I throw at it extremely well.

only exception is in OW, it runs 150% rendering with textures set to high at about 120 fps when it can do 100% at 180 with everything else turned up to ultra.

So far I don't see the need for a 1070, which is good, because I spent that extra $200 to buy a first world office chair

>blizzard actually pulled this
Hacks.

The funny thing about that image is that it actually just proves what is written on it

All that money for some really shitty games. I feel you on the hardware power as an artist. But enthusing about such a solid frame rate on an ill made game? Dude, did you just get a wad of cash or are you just a tech nerd? cause if you say it was for gaming, you better be elite with skills/programming or really fucking stupid. (Or born in 1995)

I want to liberate her pussy with my dick

SJW detected.

everyone complains about something. it isn't something exclusive to internet communities. no shit anti-sjw would complain about sjw when they prevent games from being localized or have them gimped.

I'm buying a 1070 to explosively play every new AAA and upcoming gaming on a 144hz 1080p monitor but you're saying I can probably do that with a 1060.

As someone who spent $1500 on Xfire a few gens ago, it is objectively shit. Enjoy about half of new releases being literally unplayable for weeks and most of what's left having technical glitches or not being able to take advantage of multiple GPUs anyway.

hmm rly made me think

>Not knowing how to tweak graphics settings

>he fell for the SLI meme

Why not just buy a Titan?

when is the new Titan coming out anyway?

Most consolecucks play only sparts games and cod

Yeah but those don't post here.