It's a "wait for him to do that one attack that leaves himself vulnerable" boss battle

>it's a "wait for him to do that one attack that leaves himself vulnerable" boss battle

>boss jumps to an area you cant reach
>jumps back down

I've literally never seen a well designed boss battle.

It's either a "wait for them to be vurnable" or a "spam your attacks at them until they die" battle.

dumb animeposter

Who cares, post more Chidori.

Hello EA

Mr Freeze in Arkham City was pretty good. Granted, it was kind of a "wait for him to be vulnerable", but it wasn't too obvious, and every time you used something to hit him, he would make sure not to get hit by the same attack again.

>it's a "both you and the boss furiously attack, block and dodge while sick music plays in the background" boss battle

try playing a ninja gaiden game you plebe

I've literally never seen a well designed IRL battle.

It's either a "wait for them to be vulnerable" or a "beat the shit out of them until they die" battle.

>tfw you will never play NG Black again
PC emulator when?

>Ninja Gaiden

Haha oh wow

What do you even mean by this?

Fuck off egoraptor

>It's a "destroy the things giving the boss power so you can actually hurt him" fight

>It's a giant boss just lets his arm rest near you for no fucking reason
DS2 is just plain stupid at times

whats ur problem

But what's the solution

>It's a wait until the boss stops attacking for you to get a few hits in Boss
>keep dying because you are impatient and want to get as much attacks in as possible

>It's a Ruggarell thread

>it was kind of a "wait for him to be vulnerable"
Not it wasn't. If anyone considers that fight to be that they are stupid. There are SO MANY options of ways to damage him. If you can't set one up currently then you just aren't thinking creatively enough.

A fight that is what OP is talking about is more like every LoZ boss battle ever where the boss has a set of attacks they do in order and the last one leaves them open yet they continue to do it for some reason. Mr. Freeze doesn't have to run through a list of actions till he gets to a specific one at which point you can hurt him. You can hurt him any moment you lure him into something.

Wow, I haven't seen this anime girl in a while.

who cares if real life isn't fun?
it's not supposed to be fun all the time, while video games are

>It's a "can kill you in two hits and never seems to take a break from attacking" boss battle

90℅ of boss fights in PoE with average builds. I really enjoy the tenseness of those situations.

>it's a "you have to avoid the bosses attacks and hit it until it dies" boss battle
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

> It's a scripted loss battle