Why is this piece of trash so fucking overrated?

At first I wanted to try it, but now I've seen the Egoraptor's video and it opened my eyes:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOC3vixnj_0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really trying to start an Egoraptor bait thread?

Take this (You) and fuck off.

why are you even asking that question when the egoraptor video already has the answers you're looking for?

Here's your (you)
;)

(You)

>Le bait meme xDD

Kill yourself when you're at it

I wanted to see what Cred Forums thinks.

here yo go buddy :]

Still better than 99% of what is available today. OOT is one of 3 or 4 games I can continuously play and not get bored. Egoraptor is fucking retarded,- though it s true OOT suffers from being barren in comparison to LTTP, it has it's own advantages in being one of the best paced games ever. Play 10 minutes and you can be in a dungeon, unlike WW onwards where it takes fucking forever.

You're a fucking fool OP.

If you're thirsty for (You's) give better bait.

>Implying Arin is in any position to opine about shit
youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM

I watched his video on Megaman X, and now I understand why it's one of the best games ever.
He is such a good game designer!

How is this a fucking bait?

Why are you all so fucking aggressive?

I'm just asking a fucking question.

Here is (you)r (You)

it did a lot and helped the industry in understanding the core elements all 3d games should be built upon. You can hate it all you want. To video fans, this is about the same as saying, "i really love the bible but i'm not so keen on this god character."

It undoubtedly aged but its legacy and influence has stayed prominent in the industry

yeah but at least admit that now it's complete shit

Nah, it's still pretty okay. Not as earth shaking as it once was at launch. But still bretty good.

No one is giving (You's) OP.

I'd just quit while you're ahead and try a console war thread later you pathetic sack of shit.

Why are you making a thread about a game that you have neither played nor intend to play? This is a topic you're bringing less than nothing into.

You must be over 18 years old to post here.

>Egoraptor

...Who?

Have you even watched Egoraptor's video?

It's a OP is wasting his time thread with a weak bait.

>This video again

I thought we all agreed he was a fucking idiot and sucked ALTTP's dick for the things that ocarina apparently did "wrong"

I am, can we move on now and start discussing?

This thread ends here.

Please, you're welcome to explain your reasoning

Fuck off

Yeah and he has shit taste in video games and has no idea what he's talking about most of the time

What do you want to discuss?

>Guys isn't OoT shit?!
>No
>WTF GUYS?! Egoraptor said its bad so it must be! VALIDATE ME AND GIVE ME (YOU'S)

Fuck off dude you don't want a discussion.

I played it again recently and while true it doesn't hold up quite as well, its still is a solid game 9/10 if you take it into account how old it is, you have realise there only a handful of 3d games at the time so nintendo was basically making something without any reference.

The remake is better in every aspect, so if every do play it, that version is much more targeted at the current gaming mentality

the grumps OOT playthrough showed that Arin fucking SUCKS at this game. He can't into basic combat to save his life.

The remake also has the benefit of a more stable framerate and smoother animations, along with streamlining the gameplay further with making the various boots into usable items rather than equipment. Smart move there.

Also I really like how the sword sheath actually changes when you equip the biggoron sword, that's such a nice little touch

You have to wait for robots to attack it does not not require skill or intelligence, the game is too long and shit all around because it requires no skill

Yeah and he's full of shit and fails to account for things like the context of the game's launch for many arguments.

Like his complaint about "all puzzles being about finding the eye to shoot an arrow at in a room" - it's misinformed for two reasons: firstly not all puzzles in the game are like that and secondly - for an early 3d game that allowed for first person camera control the concept of actually having to examine the entirety of the 3d environment that you're in to find the switch was a very novel concept.

If you want to talk about games that are complete shit there are plenty of examples you can find in the N64/PS generation, but OoT wasn't one of them.

Not everyone has a 3ds or money to waste on videogames

(You)

Here you go.

Can you fuck off now.

But you're wrong because the game is fun and comfy

>"THE FUCKING CAMERA IS BULLSHIT"

the biggest fucking scapegoat for this game, it really wasn't bad at all if you were over 8 years old.

>"YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO ATTACK ENEMIES"

Well shit, I guess its fine when you have to wait to get sweet spots in ALTTP but not oot right?

Also, watch the stream he did with oney on it, the guy whinges about not know what the fuck to do while the game fucking TELLS him what to do.

He's notorious for shitting on games for stupid fucking reasons that boil down to him being shit (Watch any fucking episode of game grumps)

it's already emulated

>Not everyone has money to waste on videogames

said on a video game board.

well Cred Forums hates skyward sword so i wouldn't be surprised

I don't hate Skyward Sword, but I definitely feel like it's the weakest 3D Zelda to date.

Is ADHD that bad? Or does Arin have something even worse?

Plus, who even said they were puzzles? He bashes Ocarina of Time for finding the switch "puzzles", but would never mention A Link to the Past's "pick up every jar looking for a key/switch".

God I hate this fucking Egoraptor fallacy that Nintenyearolds have come up with.

>oh if Egoraptor said it, it's now not a true criticism, oh that criticism was spoken by Egoraptor so you must be him or just parroting his videos

I played OoT and thought all the same shit Egoraptor thought, and when I saw his video I was like "wow, for fucking once someone else has a non nostaliga blinded opinion of this game, he's exactly right and I found the game to have the exact same faults.

>Still better than 99% of what is available today.

No it's not. OoT has a few good bits here and there but it's filled with so much fucking padding bullshit and shit areas and levels.

No, it's called having a critical opinion and not being a nintendo babu

see
Arin is just plain fucking retarded. Even Dan gets on his case for being absolute ass during the OoT playthrough.

being a contrarian retard =/= having critical opinions my boy

Please, do tell me how he's shit at it.

>but it's filled with so much fucking padding bullshit and shit areas and levels.

Like?

> for fucking once someone else has a non nostaliga blinded opinion of this game

Because people who disagree with you are just blinded by nostalgia? Get a fucking grip lol

>an e-celeb shit on youtube opened my eyes

You retards should kill yourselves

Explain how OoT is filled at all with padding? Literally Hyrule Field being big is the only thing I can think off, and even then, you unlock the goddamn horse so soon into the game that it single handedly remedies that issue.

Why tell? The video showing you first hand was already linked.

>Please do tell me how he's shit at it.

Watch him fighting ganon, he's plain fucking stupid and falls for the same shit over and over and over while blaming the camera

You guys ever wish you could have used the boomerang as an adult? After all this time that's still one of the biggest things that chaps my ass about OoT