You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing SFV right now

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing SFV right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bysTyNnpLQ
twitter.com/GinoDacampo/status/739529375905918976
seraphyx.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/how-dlc-increases-player-counts-a-look-into-street-fighter-v/
streetfightergod.com/nash-combos
udonentertainment.com/blog/news/preview-street-fighter-swimsuit-special-1
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/10 Seconds.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no PS4
>PC is a toaster that can't run shit

I'm waiting for Urien to come out

I don't own it

i. Happy with USFIV.

Ryu/Ken still broken

because it's fucking garbage.
i'll prolky play some later tho

Shit is downloading

I'm at work, motherfucker. Some of us have jobs.

Also I don't like it and would rather play VF

because i like my games in a finished state

also GG is better

PLEASE BUY KOF AND GUILTY FEAR FUCK STREET FIGHTER AND EVO I HOPE WIZARD AND ALEX VALLE DIE UNLESS THEY MAKES KOF AND GUILTY FEAR THE MAIN GAME WHY DO THEY LIKE STREET FIGHTER SO MUCH WTF

Too busy playing KI and GG

Waiting on Urien.
Then I'll drop it after a week again.

>finished state
> $60 for 3 characters
>had to wait for $8 DLC characters (that were free for a limited time) to bump the roster up to 6 new characters

Sure is complete

>Ken
>broken
l2block
l2AA

I'm studying

I really do want to play it though. I'm 200 points from Silver and I have such a strong urge to hit up Casual and learn how these higher rank players behave so I can get to Silver with minimal trouble

>Urien still not out

Just two more days, lads.

Not really a fan of the current cast but that is about it.

fuck off keens.

Not one character is even remotely as interesting or as engaging as Venom/Johnny. I like SFV, and play a few rounds with my buddy when he drags it over, but it's too dull to spend any serious time on it.

I'm taking a dump at work.
Also, I prefer Tekken.

You have 8 frames of input delay to explain why you are playing SFV right now.

I'm not black that's why.

Anyone wanna 1v1?

US-E but I get good connection to UK

Because I suck and fell for the fightstick meme
I want my $100 back

It's boring shit

Gouken was my only main in 4 because I loved his play style. Unfortunately there's just no character similar to him in 5.

Gotta play for the enjoyment you feel me?

no xbox version

Finally decided to buy a stick it's a TE2+ I main birdie any tips to give a noob? Also ranked or casual?

its 7:45 am and i just woke up

EIGHT

CANT WAKE UP

but i just did

it'll probably take a while to get acclimated to stick if it's your first one.also casual battle lounges is where the fun's at!

It doesn't have my waifu, and SF3 is better anyways.

because KoF14 is more fun to play, hell Ultra SFIV is more fun to play.

I didn't get a chance to play for a while, and now I'm super rusty and discouraged. I tried playing again, and wound up getting smashed down from the very cusp of Gold, to basic Silver.

God makoto is so cute. I love spunky tomboys.

i too am waiting for makoto

nothing else really scratches that itch of just absolutely fucking with the opponent with good mixups and meaties

Shit game. And you're shit too, op. Ever notice that?

You could play Laura in the meantime.

I've been a Makotofag since 1999. Wish she didn't crush my soul in USF4 by being so execution-heavy.

They still don't have Cody.

I'm a big fan of Karin, myself. Maybe I just enjoy not having a projectile.

My pc is shit (for now), traditional fighters are boring and every single one of them except for SC2 don't make much sense to me, and I prefer Melee

>SFIV Makoto
>execution heavy

?????????

Unless you only mean instant air axe kicks

>Liking Karin after SFV

?????????????????????????????????

Best colors.

>Makoto
>execution-heavy
Pardon me? I played Makoto as a pocket when I wanted a break from Oni and his reliance on FADC combos. Although I didn't use her Hayate cancels mid-combo because that shit was too hard.

Yeah, the kicks fuck my shit up. Maybe it's just my controller, though. And her dragon punch combos and cancels gave me some trouble, too,

She just works for me. Can't explain it.

>traditional fighters are boring

Mind if you could explain why they bore you?

>wi-fi
>nostick
>gief suxs

when at least one of these is fixed, I will.

I can't get out of super silver and I am thinking I am turning into silver surfer. Necalli is cool and all but I don't feel satisfied while playing with him, my Fang is ok and all but I can't win with him, none of the other character are making me feel satisfied with

SFV has the incredible ability to make me feel depressed and frustrated

There is literally nothing wrong with Karin in SFV.

Because Vegas's new design is so shit I can't enjoy it.

hey bro I can't get out of ultra bronze and I main Ken for fuck's sake

>SFV has the incredible ability to make me feel depressed and frustrated
That's not just SFV. You have only discovered the fighting game blues.

It's completely irrelevant.

Never give up! Never surrender!

how neutral game heavy it is

because i need to eat in between playing SFV

Homogenized cast, everyone plays the same. No unique playstyles. Everyone extremely rushdown based. Even guile, known for his zoning in previous games, is better off as a rushdown character in this game.

I'd much rather play USF4 over this mess of a game.

i guess. hadnt really thought to try her but she seems cool

bit too input intensive for me. getting those tight qfc punch punch moves is really damn tough

The game is not fun and all of the characters I like just sucks against the playstyle of the game. The matches swing so wildly and there is no much to do but fight opponents online. Lobbies are still kinda fucked and the games reeks of being unfinished.

Its still decent for what it is especially since I got it for like 30 dollars at LAUNCH so no harm no foul.

Same here. I actually dropped down to silver being frustrated too. I guess you just gotta have a knack for these types of games.

Waiting for Urien

youtube.com/watch?v=7bysTyNnpLQ

I don't want to play until they optimize the load time between transitions. I spend more time sitting in loading screens then I do actually playing the damn game.

anyone?

Laura also has most of the stuff a Makoto player should like.

>good dash (command)
>command grab
>high damage output
>absurd mixup game

No one actually plays SF V here

>Not on PS4
>I prefer Skull Girls and Tekken.

Those load times really do have the air of an alpha build about them, like taking a wrong turn in a game and finding a dead end that hasn't been textured and freezes the game.

someone has to

Because everyone is a pussy that gimmicks one game out of me with their character and then runs.
Challenge them to a battle room to expose them? I'd put down money on them running harder when they see that little box showing up. Forced FT2 when? I'm tired of people running with the points because I had already showed signs of downloading their shallow gameplan at the end of the first game.

I played online for the first time and hit silver 18 sets in and that took 4 hours. That's completely unreasonable for me to have to spent that long to play so little games. I want to hit gold, but I have little interest into investing another 4 hours with only 1/4 of that being actual fights.

Welcome to fightan gaems, where you're really not the hot shit you thought you were and there are people objectively superior to you through years of training.

Applies to a lot of aspects of the real world really.

I only run when I get beaten but I ALWAYS run when I get beaten

this, when you get laura going she is so much fun

twitter.com/GinoDacampo/status/739529375905918976

> Forced FT2
Nah, nigga. Wouldn't want to replay some laggy faggot from Siberia in his lonely snow-covered hut. If you were actually good, you wouldn't have lost to gimmicks in the first place. Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

Not you're not pardoned. If you can't hayate cancel you don't play Makoto in 4.

I only run back against people who deserved it, gimmickies retarded players don't deserve it

>That pasty white scalp

Good god I felt my stomach churn.

i'm at work, fuck. calm down ken.

you know that's what everyone's scalp looks like?

Don't own it.

>through years of training

No fighting game requires that much of a time investment, unless you're a Kuroda and want to be good at every character in the game.

In a game with no tech like SF5, you learn everything you need to in a few weeks tops. Any failings beyond that point are due to non-game-specific deficiencies... but SF5's execution ceiling is in the basement, so that doesn't really come up either.

I did, though.

>online
>1-frame links
Wasted effort.

the fuck do you expect?

Not enough content,it's not worth 60$. Half of it,maybe.

getting ready for blazblue launch with the demo

It's $20 on Amazon though, user.
And $40 at most retailers in the US
It's just $59.99 on PSN(US) and Steam.

That's great!

You can buy the game for less than $30 for both PC and PS4

No excuses, you said it was worth it

Yes I know but that doesn't make any less disgusting looking.

wish the demo wasn't pre-order only
that defeats the purpose of a demo

Great! I have a job interview to go to, I'll post when I get back.

because i have UNIEL

Post your CFN

Use them in mixups then, you're safe after the cancel, bait out dps/jumps or setup command grab.

>Not enough content,it's not worth 60$
It has cinematic story, character story, survival, trials, training, vs, lobbies, ranked and casual online. On top of that there is the FM which lets you earn a lot of dlc for free. On 22nd it gets dailies, vs cpu and new stage KOs.

While SFV didn't have enough at launch, it has quite a lot now

This is false. If you got good at SF2 when it came out (89') you are competent at any and all honest (see: non-anime) fighting games.

Post YOUR CFN and you have my word as a world warrior that I'll play you at least once.

This isn't quite true, you can be an overconfident shithead at any level

>If you got good at
so the x axis?

>le git gud
My nigga, you can't just go guns blazing with Gief. That gets you killed fast.
So yourself then?

hell yeah, uniel a best
can't wait for st to release in the states so i can play mika, looks fun as fuck

not him and I'm shit but are you looking for someone to spar with?

post CFN I could always stand to learn something from a good player

>My nigga, you can't just go guns blazing with Gief.
Same rules apply. If you were actually gud, you wouldn't get gimmicked to death. So either git gud or learn to suck it up.

i do not play shitty games

>SF2 when it came out (89')

SF2 came out in 91.

Always found funny how the titles made more sense if swapped. Most of the alleged "Street Fights" happen indoors.

Got any other memes for me today, chef? Cooking up some good stuff so far.
Either give me solid advice or fuck off. And not being able to means your just as bad, if not worse (more likely) than me. Step up or shut up.

Consider that maybe you're not nearly as good as you think you are.

I'm surprised you haven't brought up 8 frames as an excuse yet.

Ain't nothin wrong with anime fighters.

Also is SFV worth getting on steam? I haven't actually played a fighter in forever and I heard the game is really limited when it comes to single player stuff.

Because I haven't bought it

Just finished, taking a break. Can't play a lot because I have carpel tunnel :(

Because it's a shit game and people are only interested in it because of muh street fighter brand.

I'm waiting for a Turbo mode.

Why would you come to Cred Forums for fighting game advice?

because i play guilty gear

Mmm. Delish.
Fuck off, memetard.
I shouldn't have to but walk up block is an issue with that. Happy I bit the bait, dumbshit?
lmao
If I actually wanted advice I certainly wouldn't come here. This guy deserves to get exposed though. I can smell the stench of a shitter through my monitor.

I really would like if they made an Alpha 4 with godtier sprites and all

> Twins haven't been announced
>Ibuki is weird
>Cody haven't been announced

Literally no mains in this game.

I have the game I'm just waiting for twins.

It still hasn't fixed one of the two major issues I have with the games:

>Incentive
>Input delay

Now that we're getting Targets, I actually do want to play after the Urien update comes through. That said, it sucks knowing the gameplay will pretty much remain the same until after the Capcom Cup. Not even talking about the 8f thing. It's just that the buttons in SFV don't come out as fast as SFIV. Dunno what it is, but it annoys the fuck out of me and leaves with a sense of "I'm pretty sure I pressed a button first." Dunno if that's input delay or something else, but all I know is that jabs should never feel slow in any fighting game.

Also waiting on Sakura so I can see how they ruin yet another favorite character of mine.

this desu

Agreed

I understand, you're not mad at me. You're actually mad at your own insuffeciency.

It's alright, user.

Waiting for Urien. Suit outfits are the greatest alternative costumes known to man.

Now this is some projection.
It's alright. You'll get out of bronze league eventually. Maybe you'll reach the same league as me eventually as well!
Is what I would say if you weren't a retard. Guess I shouldn't be teasing those that can't help it.

I'm at college you fucking double shoto

I might make a lobby when I get back, but I dunno if the demand's there. I usually can't get one going two days in a row

it is too much work to get good

Dailies only count in ranked or casual/lobbies too?

> Maybe you'll reach the same league as me eventually as well!
I'm way past Silver, though. ;)

8frames shouldn't exist in a game alongside Mika Ibuki and Cammy
I'm trying to play a fighting game, not coin flips

I'm complete shit at fighting games.

seraphyx.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/how-dlc-increases-player-counts-a-look-into-street-fighter-v/

Playing a superior fighting game, Melee.

The game's shit. Don't even try to shill this grab bag tier shit stain

even monster hunter is more of a fighting game than melee
fuck off

>A single player/co-op game is more of a fighting game than a fighting game

Nice one FGCuck.

>SF2 when it came out (89')
>SF2
>89'
>apostrophe after the numbers

Getting pissed that I am forever stuck in silver hell. I can beat golds and plats because they actually play street fighter, but lose to shitters because flowcharts and "why would you do that?" I need to learn how to adapt to that without building bad habits.

Just git average then.

Learn some 2 hit combos
Learn your cross ups
Learn to Block

You'll win 2/5 matches for sure

when do you get back

>Calls someone out
>They accept
>Chicken out

Probably in about 3 hours or so. Less, if I can leave class after my test.

I just don't have fun while playing it. I didn't want it to be this way, I even bought the season pass. Been playing fighting games since the original Street Fighter II, the good and the bad. But something about this one doesn't raise my interest like the other fighters out right now, or even past SF games.

I know I'm getting more selective about games as I get older, but I didn't think I'd stop having fun with it this fast.

k ill check Cred Forums in 3 hours to see if there is a lobby up

>Waiting for more low tier garbage DLC

It's shit

Because I lost my job recently and went NEET

I'm not a cock sucking faggot.

you sure about that

I guess "Tournament Entrant" just didn't have the same ring to it

I prefer and play GG. Not that I have something against SFV, I just don't care about it in it's current state.

>got to silver with Nash
>only combo I know is the medium kick target combo.
I mean, I got the basics down, but combos feel so shit in this game.

>AAing ken in sfv

>no PS4
Not in any kind of hurry, tho.

What are you gay?

Karin is top tier, fun to play, doesn't suffer from many of this game's bs like stubby normals, and she was the true protagonist in story mode (fuck rashido).
Best character.

It takes me ten seconds to get in a game in Overwatch

It takes me several minutes in SFV

Why the fuck would I play SFV when my time is limited and every minute counts? The system was designed by retards. Not to mention the netcode and lobbies being useless shit that were outdone by fighting games from a decade ago.

that's odd, it takes me less than a minute to find a match in SFV and over 5 to find one in overwatch.

>anime image

Because fighting games are for spergie losers user

I'm playing skullgirls, guilty gear and KoF instead

It takes me about 1 minute to find someone in SFV. Maybe it's the time of the day, i usually play at 09:00 PM.

lol, condolences

watch out, lads, pussy destroyer coming through

the lobby system is srsly fucked up tho

streetfightergod.com/nash-combos
About to start my test, wish me luck

Playing KOF XIV
>inb4 muh shitty graphics

Because i hate the loading times, i hate how limited the game feels with its normals and combo system, i hate how misleading the latency bar (is it so hard to put a number capcom?) and i hate how every match feels the same against any character.

Most of this is just personal preference. Once i hit ultra gold i stopped playing SFV all together. I think it was before guile came out. Im thinking on grabbing GG Revelator when it comes out on steam or something.

Me and some friends still play SFIV once a week and like that game a lot more than V

LP MP Scythe
MP MP Scythe
crMP MP Scythe
crMP MP Absorb
Did you not go in training mode at all? Did you even do his trials???

what do I do against Ibuki ? I can't get close to her and I always get put in a blender and mixed the hell up

literally hit her she has 900 HP she dies in 2 combos

Because KoF XIV is better and has a lot more content

because i get matched against the same lagging garbage mika. at least the teleportation is so funny that it makes me laugh. dbz all over the place, and this is 5 bars supposedly

mash jab or throw. it beats her dash throgghs so she cant rely on that. doint press buttons after backthrow because she will dash up cr mp for a meaty. if u see her command jumping after she does her knee target combo mash a reversal. save v bar for reversals unless you have trigger for a big enough damaging combo.

dont press buttons on wakeup because meatys are easy as hell with ibuki. block her slow ass overhead, you can even mash buttons through it or throw her out of it(thanks capcom) thanks to lag even tho it is supposed to be airborne lmao.

This. Most of my wins with Ibuki online were just due to lack of MU knowledge, she's incredibly easy to counter once you know what to do.

yeah and most of the time against heavy characters the burden is really on her to get in through risky ways. sometimes you really have to play a hit and run style with her. playing in platinum and up is suffering because people dont fall for the gimmicks lmao, but im gonna keep playing her because i like her gameplay and want the 3s costume already

I don't have the game.

Also i missed the jump to the new Street Figthers after SF2: New Challangers

I'm too poor

Not as good as Tekken 7.

Rocket League is the better competitive game and I'm certainly not playing SFV casually. Just not enough time in the day to git gud at both.

>Rocket League is the better competitive game
What? No seriously, I know nothing about competitive Rocket League. What?

oh shit lads
udonentertainment.com/blog/news/preview-street-fighter-swimsuit-special-1

Sf3 is better
Does anyone have that webm of ryu vs dudley? Thats some good shit

Go check out the RLCS season 1 finals or PRL tournaments. It's hype stuff my man. The game is just pure. A battle of wits, skill and willpower unlike any other.

This entire site is for spergie losers.

>Ingrid

disgusting

I'm going to play Destiny once the update finishes installing.

SF3 is great at a low and mid level, but it turns to shit at competitive, with 3 viable characters, and boring high level play. I think the basis is great though, and if they'd done a 4th strike or something, could have made it the best.

rocket league was actually pretty hard when I played it.

I couldn't ever hit the damn ball

I am.
Still I don't play it a lot for now, I need to work my Juri.
I'll wait for the update.

>Daigo vs jwong hype parries moment
>boring

You rite tho. It's an insanely interesting game but most people don't care about intangible shit like footsies and making reads. They just want to see stupid combos.

Playing Tekken.

based

If you go back and play think of your double jump in terms of recoveries in smash. You use it, it better count, cause you're stuck that way. You also have a full 1.5 seconds to use it, so thats how people time their hits. Add in good positioning and a good approach on the ball and suddenly smanging the ball becomes 2ez.

Those guys at Udon still don't have a clue about making good illustrations I see.

Because SFII still exists.

>no nothing

looks like shit

I would if I wasn't at work.

lmao
this is how you know this guy doesnt play fighting games. ST players are dogshit at anything that isnt ST.

Ryu can not get hit with the nerf bat fast enough in the season2 patch
Holy fuck how is that jumping light a thing?
why is 50% of my HP gone from a 3 combo?

I play Necalli and i sometimes wonder why the fuck i bother when i have to go half the match before i can shit out damage when Ryu just does it from the start

First,I had enough of competitive games and secondly, i'm getting bored of video games.

>this triggers Ingridfag

I don't buy early access games, especially not from developers that apparently don't read bug reports.

Because i play Guilty Gear on weekends

>Keep trying to AA fullscreen tatsus
>Keep getting comboed for my trouble
>Try to AA air tatsus
>Either whiffs and eat the ass end of the hitbox or get CH
haha no

I'm trying to think of top ST players who were only good at ST and drawing a blank. Enlighten me.

>3 viable characters

Chun, Yun, Ken, Makoto, Dudley, Urien, Yang, Ryu, and Oro all do well at a competitive level. You can argue for Hugo and Elena being workable. Kuroda even makes fucking Q work, and Remy crawled his way out of shit tier after years. Tiers are not as set in stone as people think.

Honestly the only non viable characters are Sean and Twelve, and Sean is debatable.

nah you're both kinda right
anyone who started with sf2 back in the day is great now
however anyone that plays sf2 today is maximum poverty and can't play real games

fair enough
thats more the train of thought i had now anyway

ST is fun, that's reason enough to play it.

Since when did Cred Forums become a better place to talk street fighter than /fgg/?

It didn't

ken is actually good at confirming though since he's one of the few that can confirm off a jab on non CH

>ST is fun
rng, tods, 1p OS, throw loops, etc
play a real game

I'm too bad to play Guilty Gear, but SFV is just boring. Like Rising Thunder level boring. And at least RT's matchmaking was competently done.

I'm heterosexual and have an IQ over 90.

I don't think you understand the levels of autism going on in /vg/

It's only really fun if you're playing one of the non busted matchups like Ryu v Guile or similar. At it's best, which are those matchups, ST is a very fun game.

Unfortunately, those matchups are not that common and instead you're dealing with undeniable bullshit from Dhalsim, Vega, O.Hawk and similar constantly.

/fgg/ has been a joke for some time now. It was too big to survive anyways.

Yes ST is fun, unlike SFV and UNiEL.
>Redblade is too garbage to play ST
>Redblade is too garbage to play Melty
Really sad desu

cuz fgg has exhausted all possible discussion already

im scared

I like being a King of Fighters than just a Street Fighter

lmao
i'm better than you at fighters i just dont play kusoge
see me in gg/3s/SFV/UNIEL

But you do.
Weren't you whining about goobers setplay for months?

Because in /fgg/, if you're not MY game, then it's shit.

>Are moms girls?

This is great, but they better have a cute, non-lewd swimsuit for Makoto. I hope she has a sunhat like in her first costume.

I'm at work

i didnt give the game a fair chance, after i did i found out its really fun
ST is just shit through and through though and no one who plays it is a good person to play with on top of the game being bad

fucking lmao
And you expect people to take your 19 year old ass seriously.

t. kusoge player
i'm also not 19, stay bad shitter

That's the point. The Cred Forums poster is saying that Ken of all characters is bad at confirming.

>come back
>the thread is just arguing about which fighting game is best
>Redblade's in here and probably ready to fucking body me again
Fuck, do I even want to make this lobby

yea im ready to play dawg

>SFV
L M O A
M
O
A

>there's nothing gay about dressing up as a girl though

Aw cmon man Redblade is a fag but that doesn't make UNiEL any less fun

Melty's better is all

Well, nothing wrong with an opinion.
How should I go about trying Melty? I heard the steam port is shit.

I just woke up

WHERE'S THE LOBBY

It's not shit but there's no reason to not use the caster.
If they ever updated the OP pastebin check /fgg/ for the links or just post in the thread, Brick is on and he'll help you out.

Why is Capcom so incapable of properly patching this game? It's been seven months and it still feels barely functional.

lobby?

Kind of new to fightan and was just wondering how in the world do I play against Vega? I have 0 clue how to get in on him or how to counter his jump move.

If you have a character with a reversal you can do that. But if you don't, you'd be surprised how effective a neutral jump hard punch/kick can stuff his wall dive. Just need to learn the timing

Vega can't really wake up with anything so if you knock him down go for pressure mixup all day.

/fgg/ isn't really for talking about fighting games. It's a collection of people who mostly have interest in them but then just shitpost and jerk off tripfags.

I don't play fighting games.

This is what all general threads devolve into.

Street Fighter is a giant trash game that only a retard that only streamboars could maybe even take a liking on.
/fgg/ is ful of genre enthusiasts and now just how hard capcom fucked up.

some people in /fgg/ try to kill any discussion about fighting games they don't like, for example the skullgirls autist keep shitposting sfv daily, kermit poster (dead) kept shitposting revelator, etc

there are no dedicated shitposters here who monitor the thread like that

>skullgirls autist
I don't know if this is the best meme or the worst meme

Oh shit, let's get down to rumble tonight. I'm working right now but I'll be available after 7:30 PM CST.

Hopefully you guys are ready.

>when you get paid for shilling shit games on a german scat sharing site
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/10 Seconds.png/

There was the "Mika is trans" user and the guy who would post that greentext wall of false info.

lmao. if fgg didnt shitpost or coerce faggoty tripfags into posting more, the thread would probably die from inactivity.

>404040
Nice

Yeah, I'm playing right now.

I guess that other guy wasn't going to make a lobby after all so I made one.

CFN: YouMadHermano
Pass: 1111

Go to battle lounge and search for lobbies that are passworded and you should see it.

Any skill level can join.

EU or US?

Urien showcase on capcom fighters right now

US

my drawing tablet is connected and it's drivers closes SFV randomly.

It's rollback so why would it matter?

CPT DLC added 90k to the prize pool for next year CPT. That was 30% of the revenue. So Capcom made 300k on what is the most overpriced DLC for any fighting game ever. This is not counting the other DLC content that probably sold more.

I am impressed. And all the more surprised they're letting this cash cow die.

>It's rollback so why would it matter?

>Urien can OTG you into super by throwing you under and aegis

does someone have the urien pic with biggie album photoshopped on it ?
The SUPER NINTENDO SEGA GENESIS one

It's a bit laggy, and I might not even stick around that long to begin with

I don't buy games over $30.

how did you get that chun title?

I think it's lv50 chun title

Because Zangief is awful and I don't care for any other character. Honestly one of the worst characters I've played in a fighting game in over 10 years.

it's not a meme, it's a real person
that too i forgot about that faggot like i'll forgot about the fotm shitposters

You forgot about the 50% that they're using for setting the actual cup up.