Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree this was a mistake right?

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree this was a mistake right?

Yes.

Sure RE6 was shit but at least it was Resident Evil.

Not that everyone finished the full game... Yeah, I'd say so.

No.

We need to see a demo of the final game first. When they've showed off the level design, combat and item management of the final game we can make a better judgement. A first person Resident Evil could be great, assuming it actually has the design of one.

yeah
it is a bait SonyVR tech demo

the literal massive amount of money wasted on marketing proves my point
they are going full blown tour to let people play it

>still having hope for a resident evil game
you sound like one of those sonic fans

The game isn't even out you microcephalic dumbass.

>at least it was Resident Evil.
You have to be 18 to post here

>the dust has settled
It isnt even out yet, you stupid fuck

>now that the dust has settled

Shut the hell up.

>now that the dust has settled

Ok I guess you are speaking strictly about the demo and in that sense I'll say yes and no. They pretty much tried to go the P.T. route but failed in doing so because they left people thinking there was more to be discovered in the game when there actually wasn't. Now it's just the boy who cried wolf because even if they update the demo with a secret ending like P.T. and make it only accessible by doing something obscure nobody will spend the time looking for it because they won't want to be fooled twice. It wasn't a mistake because it still got me hyped to buy the game on release. I haven't done that since RE4

The demo of RE was made before P.T, just released much later. Yet the RE demo is the one who copied P.T.? People need to stop assuming, It's a pure coincidence.

WELCOME TO THE

Resident Evil 7 is going to be the Halloween 3 of video games

Ok fine. To me it really doesn't matter what released first. The point is P.T. did a better job as a marketing tool than the RE7 demo.

The game looks decent but I can see it selling around 2 million over 3 years.

> at least it was a Resident Evil

Jump into a lava pit, would you kindly.

How is it not Resident Evil? I'm genuinely curious why 4 & 5 are RE but 6 isn't considered an RE game in any way.

What did the demo update do? I haven't seen anything new.

How was this a mistake?

1, 2, 3 and code veronica was more resident evil than 4, 5 and 6 in my opinion

dont know why 4 was praised that much.
even the beta they showed that was later made into DMC was much better than what we got

It was more like an action game, even more so than 4 and 5.

But now after this PT/Outlast knockoff travesty it does look like a core part of the RE franchise again since we know how low the series can really sink. Can't wait for Pewds and Markipliers epic playthrough of this! I bet there will be some epic jumpscares!

gonna have to disagree with you there

Retarded bait post

Hi, Capcom.

Resident Evii is shit and you have to deal with it, sorry.

>Ghosts in RE

Fuck off retard...and the ghost girl in RE7 better be only in the demo or fuck off Re7 too

I don't see 5 as a Resi either.
And RE4 is in my eyes a great parody of Resident Evil.

My only hope is that the RE2 remaster will be glorious and possibly even add extra content.

Ignoring the fact that the game isn't out yet, it seems like the right direction to take if you are going against the general progression that 4,5,6 had. I still want games in that style, and we will probably continue to get them in the future. However, the part of me that enjoyed the earlier games is really looking forward to RE7, and it seems to be delivering on the promise to return to roots with the info we've gotten, while the demos and trailer also show what they are doing new things with it too. I am optimistic.