What went so fucking horribly wrong?

What went so fucking horribly wrong?

your existence

He thought he was special for having a differing opinion on Ocarina of Time.

He got fat and married an ay lmao, who also got fat.

At least he had the decency to acknowledge that he doesn't know shit so he stopped and is unlikely to make another one

He became a let's player.

Every animator on Youtube thinks they have a really important and critical opinion on game design when in reality they're fucking retards who make unfunny cartoons

He abandoned Newgrounds and regularly talked shit about the place with JonTron. And I'm sure his "Newgrounds is better than Youtube" video is still up on his egoraptor channel.

are animators the most entitled people on youtube?

He was never great. Once you heard one of his raps you'd kind of heard them all.

Well of course, they're all manchildren who watch cartoons and are stuck in the past playing NES and SNES games

He found out he could ride his already established popularity by doing bare minimum work as a let's player.
I don't think he's done any editing since day one of grumps.

YouTube made it hard for animators to make money when they started paying based on how long your video is

shes repressed :^(

This, and also a big fuck off to oney too for taking this lazy oversaturated uninspired route too.
Never thought of it that way.

You'd do what pays the bills too, user. Animation isn't lucrative or even sustainable as a main source of income on YouTube.

This, when youtube changed the money formula most of the animators just stopped because there was no money in it.

Oney is still working on animations. He finished a Hellbenders thing with Zach not too long ago according to his twitter.

Oney is still pretty cool. Autistic, but cool. Haven't watched his LP's since RE, which was pretty funny. If he's done more "with friends", I'll add them to my playlist before snoozing tonight.

>tfw still waiting for hellbenders

game grumps post-jon should have been arin and chris o'neil, they're a dream team

i wish they would play more uncharted 4 because they were pretty funny

He stopped working on animation because being a youtuber made more shekels. Youtube was supposed to be a renaissance for animators, but Jewtube killed it.

He legit dropped out of school at 13 because 'he was nit learning'.

Of course he is a retard

Nothing. He's a pretty cool dude and pretty damn funny. I miss his cartoons though.

You grew up and he didn't?