What games do I have to avoid if I have arachnophobia?

What games do I have to avoid if I have arachnophobia?
Aside from TES games and Souls
damn those games and the arachnids in them

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/13171/Wasurenagumo
youtu.be/3vPV_WeQxV8?t=141
youtube.com/watch?v=iVjLkUVt-Lg
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/extreme-case-of-brown-recluse-spiders-drives-owners-from-weldon/article_02e0dcb3-a772-5c47-84ce-ede4e21df346.html
youtube.com/watch?v=brCA1Tiz7Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=vyG7U9PIlyM
historylist.wordpress.com/2008/05/29/human-deaths-in-the-us-caused-by-animals/
lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml
doujins.com/q8ke4ngj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dark Souls 3 had no arachnids.

>that pic

what about that thing in the cathedral of the deep

EDF

Hi

Deep Accursed have 6 legs.
There is another one in Anor Londo.

do we realy need another spider thread so fucking soon?

it hasnt even been 5 hours since the last one that had like 500 posts

how much can you people talk about fucking spiders

EDF might have a few spiders in it

WOW IS THAT REAL

I am so incredably turned on right now.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

OP's pic reminds me of someone finding a spider fightclub inside a Wii U

Well shit! I don't have arachnophobia, but your OP pic freaked me out.

I want an edit of this with a cute spider monstergirl.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Dota 2 once Icefrog overbuffs Broodmother

The Witcher 3: Heart of Stone introduces an arachnid enemy. They're huge and the quickest enemies in the game

what vietnamese cartoon is this

That's pretty fucked up

The ones they added in the Witcher 3 are creeping me out.

Cute
Quick googlefu.
myanimelist.net/anime/13171/Wasurenagumo

w-where is the string coming from

Why are you afraid of in-game spiders? They all look like shit. I hate spiders in real life, but game spiders are nothing. I actually kinda like looking at pictures or videos of spiders, but lock up or rage when a real one is near me. You can mod the spiders on Skyrim to become bears instead.

I hate spiders but the EDF things look plastic enough to not get me fortunately.

Animu about a Spider girl

Have you tried not being a fucking faggot?

broodmother is either OP or massively underpowered Ice frog has no idea what he's doing when it comes to her

Undertale

Yeah they even made clothes from the silk of these spiders. Some tribal fishermen also use the completed webs the spiders make to catch fish by rolling it into a ball and throwing it in the water where it then unfurls.

so how does this work, is the spider producing that silk right there as it's being pulled out, or is there a bunch of silk that's like saved up or something?

Actually scratch that, not these particular spiders, but another family.

Guild Wars 2 has quite alot of spiders in it

Even an arachnophobe would have a hard time not finding Muffet and her spider lads cute.

>the wheel starts spinning

if you guys like that spider, check out this queen bee youtu.be/3vPV_WeQxV8?t=141

tfw i also have arachnophobia but spider girls like Rachnera turn me on

Morrowind and Oblivion were pretty spider lite, actually

what the fuck

Dark Messiah had some nasty fuckers, especially because they jumped you without warning.

System Shock 2
Arx Fatalis
Dark Messiah
Oddworld
Thief
DMC1 and 3
Zelda

This is something I wonder. At what point would a Spider in a video game wouldn't scare someone with arachophobia? Like clearly the spider is in the game (and often oversized, wrong colors and even wrong shapes) yet people seem to be scared of them. Are there people who is scared of Muffet from Undertale and her little pixel spiders? Are there people even scared of fucking Spider-Man? Like at what point do such people draw the line? To me a fake spider is a fake spider, the line was drawn when it is something on a video game. I have a fear of heights but can play Just Cause 2 just fine and even enjoy it.

>being scared of spiders
I don't get this meme

>Even though Witcher 3 was a generic fantasy, at least there's no giant spiders
>Next DLC adds giant spiders

see

the thing that gets me about this video is the fact that there's a device specifically constructed for manually inseminating bees.

I would say I have mild arachnophobia and it typically doesn't really bother me. I can also watch spiders through a glass in a terrarium without any issue.

I know there are people who can't play Skyrim because the spiders freak them out.

A realistic spider in VR would probably bother me, just as you would likely be bothered by heights in VR, because you feel less separated from "the danger".

>No, please, stop!
>I have some one else I like!

Is this what beefarmers do? Sign me up.

Erm, any WRPG ever? Especially as a low lever character. You're not afraid of rats too are you user?

They're scarier in motion but google refuses to find me gifs

It depends on the person.
I can't stand the spiders in Dark Souls 2, but Skyrim and it's house sized spiders didn't do anything to me.

That's fair. VR (while currently shitty) is a totally different experience. Can't wait for a horror VR game when they can make realistic graphics. Imagine looking to the right to see a giant spider on your shoulder.

>just watched it
>schoolgirl dies
Wtf man

honey's serious business

These motherfuckers are way scarier than spiders

you shouldn't have any problem with Earth Defense Force then.

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Bees are a super serious part of our ecosystem and way of life, gotta make sure they live on.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US stepped in and did the same for Japan at some point.

You should check out the related video where they harvest the semen. They pop the beenis and collect the semen. You can actually hear the sound of it popping.

mite b cool

Post cute spidergirls.
Her mother's human form was hot as fuck.

contributing

Demo 2 when

Nothing sexier than the silk of a lady spider

Science has crossed a line here. Goddam bug- fuckery

Yamame's bow isn't red, for fuck's sake.

Shadow Hearts Covenant.

Cute!

when theres no silk will the spiderbro die?

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACKS

Awww, it's so shiny and new!

what i'm watching?
1 minute in and there is fire breathing spiders
that is OP as fuck

Bloodbourne has it the worst, DS3's Deep Accursed was literally not bad at all and can be entirely avoided.

T. Arachnophobe who is desperately trying to finish Bloodbourne and fought the Deep Accursed with only minor discomfort

If I help my spiderfu moult, can I wear her old skin afterwards?

No idea. Have the page open in separate tab, will watch later.

what about DaS2?

I hear there's quite a buzz about it....

underrated post

Wasnt there some game on the Wii where you can play as a spider or a snek?

I have severe arachnophobia but spiders in vidya never spook me because they are always comically oversized and slow and can't crawl on you usually
these fuckers gave me a bit of a frighten though

YAMATEEEEE

A spider is fine too

>not wanting to fuck a bee-girl
Faggot.

I did, wished i didn't
youtube.com/watch?v=iVjLkUVt-Lg

Can you imagine being that bee? Shit must hurt.

"Hey buddy lemme step on your balls until they audibly make a popping sound so we can collect your sperm"

it would be extremely painful

Doesn't matter much.
Drones die the moment they cum

who's this sperm collector

The same guy who impregnate queen bees in the other video

This thread make my nipples feel funny

Xenoblade Chronicles. You have 1 major story boss fight where you have to take on a fuck huge spider then there's the The Giants' Treasures sidequest (necessary to unlock the strongest enemy in the game) which has giant spider enemies, one of which you may trigger by accident while exploring the Bionis Leg which may give you a heart attack in the manner it pops out of no where.

Most if not all 3D Zelda games have spider enemies

What do they even do with it?

One of my little tarantula buddies finally molted the other day after being in pre-molt and not eating for 3 months. It always stresses me out a little.

its stronger than steel, nylon or kevlar for the same size/weight

Who even came up with the concept of spider girls first?
Is it some old folklore stuff?

The molted shell is actually more terrifying than the cute spider itself. Those holes are unnerving.

Probably Gary Gygax, they crop up in sooo much old D&D stuff it wouldn't surprise me if they were his fetish

Greeks and their Arachne myth, in their times they created basis for pretty much any fetish you could think of, hell even the first waifufag to ever exist was greek.

at this point literally girl is probably a thing

yep the first known waifufag was that guy who fell in love with a statue

get a wii

It would be really spooky if you found a big one and didn't know where the living spider ran off too. Or a corner full of progressively larger ones.
But I think if you see the spider with it it's just kind of sad. Like thinking about those pants in your closet that are 30x32, I'll never fit into them again and it makes me feel like such a fatass now that I was ever able to fit into them in the first place.

Did he die?

That's interesting. I used to read a lot about Greek/roman mythology but I've never heard that one.

I feel really bad for that spider but know I shouldn't.

>THAT FUCKIG THREAD
>My room is a fucking mess now
>I'm in Chile

WHY THE FUCK YOU REMINDED ME THOSE SHITS EVER EXISTED FFS

I was waiting for someone to post this.

Dark Messiah has some awesome spiders, they even scream. There's even a huge one for an optional boss fight.

DO NOT CLEAN UP
they are harmless and will not hurt you.

buy a wii

>Recluse spider
>harmless

Yeah, right.

DO NOT RESPOND TO SPIDERS

bloodborne

He's a big guy.

So THIS is how things work with a spider waifu hmmm...

I suppose the silk is attached to the spider's guts so when there is no more its guts get pulled out by the wheel and the spider dies paintfully

This is true. We are completely harmless unless provoked.
Imagine if you were human and everyone would hate you just because you're hairy and have 8 limbs.

>Imagine if you were human

No they don't.

>We

This is literally just like my fucked up cartoons

>beenis

God damn it...

None in DS2 as far as I can tell but I haven't finished it.

DS2 only has those weird bugs. They're pretty harmless to you, but they'll melt all your gear in an instant.

True, but it's also fascinating to look at.

1-1 TO SAVE THE MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK!

What's that string in the middle?

It literally has a whole spider area with a spider boss.

>being scared of spiders
What are you some kind of gay?

for you

>trycophobia's a hell of a thing

SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN (CLEAN)

Its brain/nervous system I believe

>1920x1080

Too much.

>Draw a hot anime girl more eyes and legs
>Call it a spider
Bugger off with your spidey propaganda.

its more like giving a spider the upper half of an anime girl for a head

I'm hairy and I have 5 limbs, and I don't have any problems.

Grow 3 more then see how people feel.

Pretty much this. Real giant spiders fucking creep me the hell out, specially the active one's who crawls around and just dont stay put when you saw them. It just gives me the heebe jeebies.

I dont kill them though... I mean those fuckers eat flies and perhaps cockroaches and my hate for other insects pretty much convince me not to kill spiders.

Lords of the Fallen.

Baby spiders, giant spiders, and a giant spider woman bitch.

The skeleton spider thingy in DaS3 is really scary desu

sauce

>generic anime but with a spider lower body
the lamest

humans are some strange motherfuckers

>wanting to literally fuck a spider
Gross.

no, that is a shedded tarantula husk

::::3

i understand people have subconscious fears that linger from when insects were larger than our ancestors, but that shit is cool as fuck. Wish i could shed all my dead skin at once and emerge fresh as a baby.

Masochistic game

This is why spiders need feminism.

Look at them RAPE that poor spider.

Man, what is it with those little guys? I kinda wanna make a little habitat for the ones I see hanging around my garden and keep 'em safe for the Winter months.

How do you feel about Spider-Man? I need to know this before I can recommend Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 to you.

Would be kinda nice having a tarantella that could crawl on your keyboard and sit on your desk and watch you play video games

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can you imagine how wonderful something like that would feel? People spend thousands of dollars on various skin care products so they can feel clean, but imagine if you just had the ability to shed all your dead skin off every once in a while, all at once. You'd feel so clean and new I bet.

Why are people scared of spider? They eat flies, mosquitoes and other invasive insects, they stay out of reach, and the toxic ones live in places where there are dozen other animals that'll kill you anyway.

y-yamette!!!
IIIAAAAAAAA

>the toxic ones live in places where there are dozen other animals that'll kill you anyway.
I wish. In the part of the US I live in there is literally 0 dangerous wildlife except brown recluses which live in every fucking building.

It's for science.

>US
>not filled with dangerous animals

As long as you stay out of Detroit.

this one is harmless and only eat insect

I don't know of any here in Oklahoma. There's relatively rare and skittish mountain cougars and the equally skittish coyotes but mostly we've just got ticks, mosquitoes, and brown recluses.

i would burn my house down

>brown fucking recluses

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/extreme-case-of-brown-recluse-spiders-drives-owners-from-weldon/article_02e0dcb3-a772-5c47-84ce-ede4e21df346.html

I want spiders to leave.

>i would burn my house down

What is this the youtube comments?

reminds me of that scene in the cell

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=brCA1Tiz7Gk

Imagine this with a cute lil spiderfu, and that wiggling at the end is her shivering with delight at having all that dead molt off of her and feeling the cool air on her fresh skin

>has hands that work
>even uses them while hiding
>lol nope its a spider gotchya faggot

That spider only has seven legs user, you can't pay your bills with that.

>I'm in Chile
hahahah fucking dirt poor shitskin

WHY AM I ERECT

>PETA will argue against this

I see nothing wrong here

1-2 FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

Metro: Last Light had some neat spider cave. You had to use your flashlight to scare them and shit

pedipalps are the legs
neat
jumpings spiders are just pea sized cats, with the :3 face and even pouncing on lazer pointers
youtube.com/watch?v=vyG7U9PIlyM

Fuck any not-european places, simply fuck them.
The fact that in my country there are vipers and ticks is more than enough for me.

You should buy Earth Defense Force.

I wonder if spiderposters just got used to living with deadly spiders around all the time.
Like these fuckers are all over my backyard but they don't terrify me like they used to.

Somewhere it says they're used to keep mates in place.

the united states you're more likely to die from getting struck by lightning than a spider bite

REMOVE SPIDERS

historylist.wordpress.com/2008/05/29/human-deaths-in-the-us-caused-by-animals/
lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml

>As bees keep dying mysteriously there will be ever growing demand for sperm collectors and insemination bee...keepers

We're lucky insects don't suffer emotional trauma.

why do spiders have such big butts

>mfw I live in the the lightning capital of the US.
Good thing I almost never leave the house.

>.png

So how 'bout those wasps, eh?

EDF desensitised me and my fear of orb spiders

Probably because their squealing is so ridiculous

>futa

Wolf Spiders are fucking terrifying. I know they aren't dangerous to humans, but there is something about them that makes me freeze and stare.

>when insects were larger than our ancestors

someone watched too many shitty scifi movies

WAIT FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT FREYA.
AHH SHIT I HAVEN'T RUN THROUGH THAT AREA AT ALL.

>elephant: 0.25
are those the morons who think it's funny to climb into the elephant cage at the zoo?

>He doesn't like spiders
Fucking casual

>FPS drops

>wanting to fuck spider monstergirls
Better to stick with mantis girls, at least they give you a quick post copulation death. Rather than paralyzing you and wrapping you in silk while you sit there in agony as your organs slowly dissolve.

>mantisgirls
>spidergirls
get some taste you plebs
doujins.com/q8ke4ngj

>not going for top tier moth girls

FFFFFUCK

>that doujin
A+ stuff. His second one is also great.

There were less spiders in tseldora than in my backyard furniture

Fuck brown widows, I keep killing them but they still come back