My sister bought me these. Did she do well?

My sister bought me these. Did she do well?

Yes. 2 is a piece of shit but 1 is good.

It's a very interesting series, though the gameplay can be a bit archaic. 3 is fun and so is Nier. Enjoy, OP.

She wants to fuck you. If you don't except her, she'll kill herself.

You're sister is a shit eating Tarofag.

yes but even if they weren't good games she still went out of her way to get you something for a hobby she knows you like

most siblings wouldn't even go that far so at least give her a thank you even if you don't end up liking them

I want to fuck his sister.

Why is 2 bad?
Thanks.
Already thanked her. Doesn't matter if I don't like them. It's still a nice gift.

It means your sister wants to cosplay as Zero and have her onii-chan fuck her into ahegao

>my sister bought me a game where the main character's sister wants to bone him
Haha Hmmmmmm

I hope you are ready to embrace insanity.

Basically the game is a shitty Dynasty Warriors with some shitty dragon flying thrown in.
The saving grace of the series is that the director is a nutcase, and the second game was from a different director.

Then again we're all hype for the spinoff Nier: Automata, and that's from the fine folks at Platinum, so maybe it's just memes.

Your sister is a bitch but she did good, don't play 2 though

>PAL

into the trash it goes europoor

Do you know Drakengard?
Did your sister know you know Drakengard?
Or is she who knows about Drakengard?
Either way, I guess she likes to see you suffer.

The main character's sister from DoD 1 wants to fuck his brother

I think your sister is giving you a message

They're shitty games with awful controls, uninspired mechanics, and a shitty story.

Automata is a sequel to Nier and is directed by Taro

The endings makes the slog worth it, trust me.

Post pics of ur sister

2 wasn't written by Yoko Taro, the writer for the rest of the franchise, first off, and it shows.

SHE WANTS THE D

>My sister bought me these.
>Drakengard

This