Wind Waker > Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time > Skyward Sword > Twilight Princess

Wind Waker > Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time > Skyward Sword > Twilight Princess

switch TP and SS and i agree 100%

>WindWake over anything
>Majora under anything
>Ocarina over Twilight Princess

Asshole or not, I can say for sure your taste is trash

>doesn't like wind waker
>calls other people's opinions trash

>Implying I don't like Windwaker

It's a good game, but definately the weakest 3D Zelda.

that order proves you're under 14

Majora's Mask > Twilight Princess > Wind Waker > Ocarina of Time > SS

>fixed
Alttp > Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time > Wind Waker > Skyward Sword > Twilight Princess

Windwaker was good.

>most recent game is second worst
yeah that's indicative of underage

No way, I agree with OP that title goes to TP.
WW is definitely the easiest, but is way more fun than TP or SS

>comparing 2d zelda with 3d zelda
that's a stupid movie and you know it too

MM>OoT=WW>SS>TP
fucking fight me, bitch

>TP somehow weaker than OoT despite improving upon it in every conceivable way

>WW was my first Zelda

Majora's Mask > Wind Waker > Ocarina of time > Twilight Princess > Skyward Sword

MM is perfect, WW presented a lot of good ideas that were let down by cut content and botched execution. Ocarina of time is classic, TP is an inferior retread of Ocarina, Skyward Sword is a bad game.

for me TP was a case of quantity over quality

LTTP was my first, OoT was my second, Oracles were my third and fourth, Majora's mask was my fifth but my opinions here don't change

I may be an asshole but at least I'm not wrong.

no wait, awakening DX was my 3rd

i bet you LIKED SS

Oot=MM>WW>TP>SS

>implying TP dungeons aren't better than OoT dungeons

>implying TP overworld isn't better than OoT overworld

>implying TP combat isn't better than OoT combat

It's just your shitty nostalgia.

I own 5 zelda games across 3ds and Wii U, I only played 10 hours of Ocarina at the start of 2015. Should I kill myself?

>WW is definitely the easiest, but is way more fun than TP or SS
Difficulty has nothing to do with it. I just don't enjoy Windwaker as much as I do with Majora or Twilight Princess. Despite loving the characters and locales of Wind Waker more. Hell, I prefer playing as a young link over the "epicadult"meme link.

It's just, Windwaker just felt unfinished and could've been so much more but it's just a slog of a game with nothing to it.
Even though TP had a slower start and was probably easier, it was far more stimulating throughout than Windwaker at it's 5 or 6 unmemorable dungeons and bosses.

TP >OOT>>>>>WW>>>>>>>>>>SS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MM

Yes, I too love hours of boring tutorials

OoT dungeons are better
TP's overworld was far too empty for its size
TP combat was GOAT though, I'll give you that even if it feels like a more subdued version of WW's combat

TP has way more padding, an agonizingly slow pace, and a much weaker story.

>TP
>stimulating
the game had far less memorable sections. I loved the giant bokoblin encounters, the desert section, and the kakariko village fight, but everything in between is just boring as hell and slow as fuck.

It's also impossible to replay.
I don't know how I sat through the first 5 hours of that game in 2006 but I can't be bothered to do it again and I've tried several times.

pic related was the only good thing about TP

>WW's combat

press A to win?

vs waggle/press a to win

both do the same thing except sometimes you can press a to do a DIFFERENT NEATO MOVE

TP combat is far more varied. And WW is just a b-mash fest with "PRESS A FOR FLASHY FINISHER" prompt.

True 3D Zelda tier list

>God Tier

Majora's Mask - Integrated story in it's actual design and manages to be intense and fulfilling every second.

>Flawed Tier

Twilight Princess - While easy and slow starting up, it's by no doubt one of the more memorable and fun Zelda adventures with truly great dungeons and boss encounters you cant forget.

Ocarina - It set the basis right and is enjoyable, though it's formula has been done better.

Skyward - Does a lot of offensive stupid things but actually has dense areas with things to do that change each time you go there and has awesome dungeons and bosses.

>Unfinished Tier

Windwaker - Fun but least amount of dungeons, isnt enjoyable to go through. Lots of missed opportunities and doesnt have much going for it overall.

>Majora's Mask
>Ocarina of Time

I don't think I should have to played a game, or experience any medium at the time of its release to legitimately enjoy it.

That being said I tried playing both of these games recently on the 3DS and don't see the appeal. There is no sense of wonder because the games just look like fucking trash (Early 3D and just about every game on the N64 do), the story and characters didn't grab me in any way, and the combat is generally simplistic and not challenging.

I played and enjoyed the other games on the list and a ton of mobile Zelda games and all liked them more.

What makes these games hold up to you guys?

Its about the adventure, thus is why OoT wins in my list

And Midna.

MM = WW > OoT = SS >>> TP

TP automatically loses for being the easiest thing ever.

SS was great unless you were a retard who couldn't find the sweet spot on the motion control.

>On the 3DS

The age has nothing to do with it, it's the format you chose.

What should I have done? Emulate it? It's not like I'm going to buy an N64 to play it. Regardless I don't think it would have effected my enjoyment.

>automatically loses for being the easiest thing ever.

That would be WW.
Literally OoT for toddlers.

ALTTP > OOT = MM > TP > WW > SS

Nearly perfect. Just move WW to the opposite side. Overall still good taste.