V
E
A
L

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Noahfromfuture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nintendo 3DO?

WB support the #NX, Justice League The Faith and The Hope, the Mad Max prequel, next Lego games in development #NintendoNX #Nintendo #3DSwap

Retro is working on a new IP "Mermaid Legends", a fantasy adventure game for mature audiences #NintendoNX #Nintendo #NX #3DSwap

Nintendo is not satisfied with the VR headset prototype, and they want to improve the device #NintendoNX #Nintendo #NX #3DSwap

The VR headset will not be available at launch, may not be for 2017 #NintendoNX #Nintendo #NX #3DSwap

The handheld 3DS "Swap" comes first, the home console 3 or 4 months later #NintendoNX #Nintendo #NX #3DSwap

Wholesalers, stores and journalists received the PR kit #NintendoNX #Nintendo #NX #3DSwap

News releases and other upcoming announcements! Stay tuned! #NintendoNX #Nintendo #NX #3DSwap

1 Ecosystem, 2 Devices, 3 Ways to Play. Is the motto that will be repeated in the first instance to the press #NintendoNX #NX #3DSwap

Ubisoft is working on next Raving Rabbits, AC, Spinter Cell, BG&E 2 and a new IP NX exclusive "Ontynung Project" #NintendoNX #NX #3DSwap

Sega is working on two titles: Sonic Mania, Super Mario Bros. & Friends: Dance! #NintendoNX #NX #3DSwap

Platinum Games is working on 2 NX exclusives titles #NintendoNX #NX #3DSwap

Monster Hunter, Biohazard 7, New Gyakuten Saiban in development #NintendoNX #NX #3DSwap

Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare & Next Skylanders for launch #NintendoNX #NX #3DSwap

The last few WiiU games are coming up in the collection "forward", the box will have the WiiU disk and NX cartridge #NintendoNX #NX #3DSSwap

34 titles have come before the end of 2017 #NintendoNX #NX #3DSwap

Source my ass

>VR
didn't nintendo express a disinterest in VR?

No fucking sources. Not valid bitch.

Nice source, cockmongler.

Come on dude. Don't be a retard. No sources.

Here's your source, bitchtits.

>BG&E 2
fuck you, dont lie like this ;_;

Your twitter account?
Well I guess we must believe you now

Would I ever lie to you, user?

You fags are so desperate you'd believe anything.

he didn't provide sources so why should I?

Thats the worst logo ever
So its probably legit

What exactly are we getting today and when? Is it a direct with details or something?

No I meant stop questioning someone when he didn't provide sources. Not you.

>Super Mario Bros. & Friends: Dance!

posted in this thread

fake, not blurry enough

>tilted and blurry

kek

does that actually say NX on it?
Also where are the button names?
99% chance this is fake.

>those face buttons

0/10. See me after class

FAKE AS FUCK

Obviously fake, but I must say
>they fell for the white console meme again

>Still believing the NX is real

Those insert ports are so fucking fake. Also blurry

>Mermaid Legends
>mature audiences
Yes please.

>Blue Wii U color in the background
no

As opposed to an overpriced dudebro console?

How Can The NX Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

Didn't you learn anything from Cred Forums? Anyone can make a leak, anyone can print a picture and take a grainy photo.

Why does everything think the NX will be revealed in a few hours?

Yeah man totally.

Because NXfags are guillible idiots that trust every shitty rumor they hear.
Then they proceed to call Nintendo shit because the rumor they stupidly believed wasn't real.

There are no NX fags
Or anything fags for this matter
Well only shitposting fags
NX is great shitspoting material so they use it

>There are no NX fags
There are. It's fags that can't stop talking about something that doesn't exist yet. It's fags being more hyped for the announcement than for the thing itself. It's fags of the worst kind.

Technically, it does exist, since production has already started so it can be sold worldwide next march with no hitches.

that looks pretty sexy

>Gyakuten saiban
>NX

Nope. You lost all credibility there. AA has and never will be console based, and we already got DGS2-3 revealed, so theres no way they'd be working on 7 yet.

>Blue

Fake. Nintendo already proved that the NX would have a different model, most likely Red in its scheme Ala their logo.

why is the logo a sharingan?

is the nx naruto?

>AA has and never will be console based
AA games got ports on the Wii Ware though. Plus, if the NX is a hybrid like they say, it's half handheld.

>Nintendo 3DO
>3DO

Yeah, because they TOTALLY want to get sued by Panasonic right?

Not to mention 3DO was a commercial failure that nobody wanted to admit to. I doubt Nintendo would do that, KNOWING what the 3DO is known for.

Couldn't be more fake if you tried.

Could be ports as they did that with the wii. Not that this isnt bull

IF NINTENDO CONTINUE THE 3DS WIi branding...... if the new system looks like this!!! id be FUKIN MADDDD. I dont think anything could piss me off more than continuing with this wii ds shit.

That's what it is going to look like
Wiimotes with a touch screen + VR

Please look forward to it

If they were ports it wouldn't just say "Gyakuten saiban" it would say: "Gyakuten Saiban 2: 逆転裁判 (Nintendo DS 2006). There is no reason to hide it if its a fucking port, and the fact this is in english at all is fucking stupid.

DS is fine. Wii needs to be done with. It was good for a time, but I don't want another Wii- integration, I want a fucking Gamecube or SNES 2 by this point, something fun, easy to enjoy and not overly reliant on gimmicks.

why would they literally design a wii u with detachable controls. Do they really think separating the controlss and keeping everything else the same will save it?

They need to burn it all and start fresh.

*New* Nintendo 3DS(wap) with big screen and wiimotes 2: Buy it this time.

isnt this the guy who got robbed live on pokemongo stream in harlem?