Game secrets that are actually true, but sound like 'that kid' made them up

>If you find a secret path that takes you to the top of Firelink Shrine there's a secret nest where the crow takes you back to the asylum. When you go back there you fight the Asylum Demon's big brother and get a special item that lets you go in a secret world

>There's a secret passage under Quelaag's boss room that leads to her sister where she gives you super pyromancies and helps you save Solaire

>If you beat the Four Kings before placing the vessel you find Frampt's evil brother who gives you infinite cracked red orbs and a special red orb that never breaks

>If you break a fake wall in Blight Town and another fake wall behind that one there's a secret area where a dragon hides. He gives you a dragon greatsword and lets you join a dragon covenant where you can become a dragon

I'm just pasting this from a screencap I have saved to start up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuuzmOXL1bc
youtube.com/watch?v=45AKu55ZkLw
youtube.com/watch?v=iddDzJc_5fI
reddit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_writing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Barbier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre
serebii.net/black2white2/droppeditem.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=JwAqyidSp_w
suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Mukumuku
eu4wiki.com/Jan_Mayen
youtube.com/watch?v=nSySdOFp0S0
youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0#t=0m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The crow was no secret though. The crestfallen warrior tells you about it.

Huh, I just checked. He does do that.

I just never talked to him after activating the lift from the Undead Parish to Firelink.

>mfw over 500 hours of playing the game and missed that

I feel like an idiot.

>if you go to girls toilet your boss will be angry about this

>if you achiev 1 000 000 $ you get another bad endings

>if you climb the tower on one side after maxing the stamina you can actually reach the top, there you can find the gardem of eden.

>if you talk to the man who blocked your path in viridian city and then fly to cinnabar island and surf on the coast next to the gym you'll find a glitched pokemon who give you infinite items

>if you dont play your game for a long time your enemy will die of old age when you come back

>if you find every hidden playable character, you unlock a new game mode where the world is covered in roses
>if you roll up 1 million roses (this takes dozens of hours), the king will congratulate you and the main menu changes a little
>that's it, nothing else happens

>if you avoid killing the old man at the church boss fight, then find the world's greatest engineer hidden behind a certain bookcase and ask them to join you, then go back to your township and go down the well, they will activate a secret mechanism that lets you fly your city round the world map, and lets you get the secret best ending where Ryu doesn't sacrifice himself

Kek I remember seeing a video of this guy he got a million roses and then couldnt believe that the only thing that changed was the menu what a idiot

>if you don't save the game often, a boss makes fun of you for being reckless

>If you go to Armored Armadillo's stage, with all armor, sub tanks, and heart tanks, and all powers, you can get a secret Light capsule. Go all the way to the end of the stage but don't go into the boss room, instead, jump up the wall above it and collect the energy at the top, then jump into the pit and die, repeat this 5 times and on the 5th time there will be a Light capsule instead of energy, and Dr. Light will be wearing Ryu's outfit and he'll give the Hadoken which can instantly kill every enemy and boss in the game, but you can only use it when you're at full health.

>If you get every item in the game, but skip the upgrades, you can slide down the death pit in the second to last level and get a golden super armor with every ability in the game.

>If you get every item and upgrade, then ride the mine cart to the end of the stage and quit. If you do it 5 times, a secret upgrade will appear. After you get it, you can do Ryu's Hadoken motion to shoot fireballs.

In pokemon black or white 2, after you've defeated the elite for the first time you can find a married couple on a house in humilau city, they request you ring a bell on celestial tower by defeating the husband's previous 4 ex-girlfriends who he cheated from.

Woah. Are you me?

>the ORAS method to getting Regigigas

>If you go to Armored Armadillo's stage after getting all the items in the game, climb to the top of the cliff just before the boss and kill yourself 5 times and reach the cliff a 6th time after that, a super secret capsule will appear that will teach you how to Hadouken like in Street Fighter. It kills all the bosses in one hit.

What game?

Possibly.

Hivemind

You can recruit an octopus into the party but it will prevent you from getting the best ending. If you recruit his wife, they will have a child together, too.

Breath of Fire II

Thank you.

If on the final level while you are in the old UNATCO basement you take the 'murrican flag near the entrance and drop it the toilet in Manderley's office, then flush it down, you get the secret dance party ending.

Okay this really doesn't sound real

If you go to a cave with a certain party member, you'll get to this cool secret ancient dungeon and the final boss is a floating pharaoh monster

Nice

I was just about to mention that. Also, in BW2:

>>When you reach Nimbasa City, you'll be able to find the Dropped Item, which is somebody's Xtransceiver. The moment you get this item, you will receive a call on it from the item's owner stating that they would like the Xtransceiver back. They will request to call you at numerous points, but the locations they call you are very specific, only 15 areas each on a specific tile. These are the exact tiles shown below. After a couple of calls, you will learn that the owner of the Xtransceiver is Yancy/Curtis, one of the presenters of a variety of TV programmes in Unova. Yancy will appear if you're male and Curtis if you're female.

>>Once you have had 10 phone calls, they will call you and arrange to meet in Nimbasa City. They will meet you outside the Ferris Wheel and talk to you there. After that, they will register themselves in your Xtransceiver, however they will only appear in certain areas randomly, the same areas as above, but not limited to a single tile.

As you call them, you will have many conversations about a variety of subjects. On the 30th call they'll tell you they want to meet at Nimbasa City where they'll ride the Ferris Wheel with you. Call them to total 50 times, in the 40th call they'll be 'SOUND ONLY', in the 50th call they'll be wearing their work clothes, and cut the line in a second or so.

>>Once you have called them anywhere between 30 and 50 times, call the next day and you can meet them outside of the Ferris Wheel where they will trade. They have a variety of Pokémon, whose species depends upon the gender of the character. All these Pokémon have their Hidden Abilities and most aren't available in the Unova Region. You can repeat trades one a day, even repeating the species of the Pokémon.

>you buy weaponry for you mercs via "online" shop
>among other "links" you can find a flower shop, air-delivery world wide
>one of the destinations is the city where the big bad queen resides
>you can send her flowers
>there's a cutscene where she gets them
Guess game.

When i was a kid i thought this involved reaching that ledge at full health and with full subtanks the 5 times, i think THAT kid which was my cousin at the time told me that. He was a little shit but i got so good at MMX.

>if you fly high enough at the right position in a certain level, you can unlock an area with unlimited poweruos, 1ups, and dinosaurs

>You must speak to him with three girls in your party.
>The girls cannot be of a specific nationality.
>The game does not specify their nationality of most characters.

Honestly, I had thought that too until I found out a couple months ago that it didn't matter.

Getting the octopus doesn't prevent the best ending, it's recruiting his wife that does it, since she doesn't count as a "true" party member, but uses up an item that prevents you from recruiting another "true" party member, stopping you from getting them all.

>You can recruit an octopus into the party
Game? I really need an octopus in my party.

Sue E. Codan, Jr.

>There's a huge easter egg relating to secret cults, aliens, bigfoot and the government, that spans an entire series completely unrelated to any of these
>The easter egg still hasn't been solved
>You're promised to get a cool jetpack (which was in one of the games) and probably solve the mystery relating to the aliens, etc

This sounds like one of the suikoden games

Suikoden II

I stand corrected. I knew there was something specific to losing the Listening Crystal that kept you from getting all of the characters.

sauce?

If you kill 53 thousand zombies in Dead Rising you get megamans cannon arm!!! I fucking swear it its true!!

I'm going to guess:
Jagged Alliance.
That is the kind of game to pull that kind of shit off. The game had some really damn fucked up sense of humor.

There's no way this was discovered without Dice telling someone how to do it.

>if you do a special chain of events in the second secret level of Serious Sam the First Encounter you can traverse through the entire stage without killing or even triggering a single enemy

Missingno. only gives you 128 items in your sixth slot if your items numbers below 128.

It's not infinite, it's just a lot.

It's infinite since you can keep doing it.

The quest to open the portal at Geffen's fountain in Ragnarok Online is the most bullshit secret quest to have ever been created. It takes a special THAT kid to tell you about it in detail, an advanced THAT KID.

Even with a guide it takes about a week to complete.

Here's a bunch from monster rancher.

>If you have a pure monol and raise its fame to above 80 or so, then went into a lower grade tourney and lost to lose a large amount of fame, your monol would return from the tourney as a scribble (monol/???), visually looking like someone drew graffiti on it. Combining scribble with anything gave doodle, a new monster type that looks like a living cyanide & happiness character

>There is a hidden disk monster in the game that looks like a monster disk.

>If you scan the music CD (INXS - Kick) you get a disk/??? which looks like a monster disc painted like a soccer ball.

>There is a magic mirror that you find in the snow expedition that when combined with a pure monol and pure gali gives a magic. A magic looks like a black man in basketball shorts. Combining a magic with a hengar monster gives gangster, a mechanical bipedal rusty looking robot. Magic monsters have an attack called uzi.

Monster rancher 2

>Raise a worm type on nothing but cup jelly, keep it stress free and unspoiled for 4 years. After the 4 year 3 month mark if your worm meets the requirements and is stress free and has no fatigue on the 4th week of June it will cocoon, where it has a possibility to emerge as a beaclon, which is a large beetle monster.

>When you reach trainer rank 7 for the first time your monster will recieve fan mail with a creepy looking doll in it. Your assistant will try to throw it away and if you let her the doll will simply return on its own in a few weeks. If you let a monster die while in possession of the doll, the doll comes to life as a monster called wracky.

fucking shite

If internet didn't exist I'd probably accuse anyone claiming the existence of the secret endings in Silent Hill games of being full of shit.

>if you die as one character on the first level to a specific enemy
>and you kill yourself with a bomb on the second one with a different character
>and then you have to die to a lategame boss with another different character
>and then get killed by the final boss as a fourth character

>....then you unlock a SECRET CHARACTER who dies in one hit but has SOME SUPER SECRET UNLOCKS if you beat-

no, fuck off. good luck getting ANYONE to believe that bullshit, Ryan.

>if you pause the game in front of a certain enemy and use a teleport move, then walk back to where you were and defeat a different enemy and use the teleport move again you will encounter a super secret monster that you are not supposed to see
More glitch than secret.

The Lautrec questline sounded so bizarre when I first heard about it, especially coming from Demon's Souls.

>Free a guy from a cell
>Let him kill the firekeeper
>You then get an item that lets you invade him in his own world so you can get the firekeeper's soul back

>if you have Bruna and Gisela at the same time they combine into Brisela who is as strong as both of them together and has all their abilities

You should've involved the ARG that was associated with that secret.

>If you defeat Leon the first time you fight him, you get the secret bad ending to the game where the party becomes Lens Hunters and never learn of the true evils in the world, resulting in the world getting destroyed.

>if you finish the entire star world with secret endings you will unlock a new special secret nintendo world and when you beat it all koopas start to wear mario masks and the colours of the game shift

what, the whole puzzle thing with the missing poster that people were SO CLOSE to figuring out before the dataminers ruined everything?

Ya

>>If you break a fake wall in Blight Town and another fake wall behind that one there's a secret area where a dragon hides. He gives you a dragon greatsword and lets you join a dragon covenant where you can become a dragon

What? You mean The Great Hollow?

The lost was over the top.

And you get his armor set, which for some reason is on the upper level where Ormstein hangs out.

Great Hollow and then Ash Lake.

that's honestly most of the things in DaS

I'd feel bad for having a friend help me with sidequests and secret stuff if it was just a little easier to find

>Killing innocent old men when there's multiple targets
Seems like the first part is kind of self explanitory.
The rest wasn't though.

I'm going to need source in this before the thread dies if no one can guess.

The way you get into the DLC is convoluted as well when you think about it.

Some of the 'secrets' in Dark Souls 3 were annoying as shit though.

Like, finishing Siegward's questline.

The way you have to do it.

Then there's Greyrat and how he ties into that as well.

Oh and Sirris. I could understand finding her summon sign on that bridge when you go back to the Catacombs, but going back to the Curse-Rotted Greatwood area made little sense for anyone to do.

GTA

>alright, you know that missing poster trinket?
>yeah, the one that doesn't do anything?
>try killing yourself on the spikes in that sacrifice room that no one ever uses
>the death screen will now show a puzzle piece that is just as low pixel as everything else in the game
>if you do this enough times (which means you'll need a run that includes both the Missing Poster trinket AND a sacrifice room multiple times, thanks to RNG), you may be able to piece together different enemies from game over screens, through the use of editing
>the enemies shown are
Jesus Christ, no wonder Ed got pissed when the dataminers figured everything out before everyone else.

Bullshit
This was suppose to be real shit

yeah

on one hand I like that they try to make things difficult and require thorough exploration, but I could do with a little less vagueness with how ridiculous some of the questlines got

how the fuck do you even trigger Patches to appear in the Cathedral of the Deep?
I've tried everything the Wiki says, but it's never worked.

Jagged Alliance 2

youtube.com/watch?v=45AKu55ZkLw

>how the fuck do you even trigger Patches to appear in the Cathedral of the Deep?
>I've tried everything the Wiki says, but it's never worked.

I think you have to do Cathedral first before ever fighting the Abyss Watchers or going that way. I can't remember well, but I got him to pop up for me there twice.

>sailor moon is in shadow warrior

You open the big front doors that lead outside and reload the area, it's dumb

>that face
he's such a smug motherfucker, I love him so much.
>mfw he makes a snide remark about how shit clerics are if he catches you wearing cleric-related clothing

What game is this?

Related to OP's kind of

>in the second area of the game there is a hidden NPC that is exactly the same as the enemies in the area but more health, this is the only time you can ever talk to these guys and they're not hostile
>after you talk to him there's another NPC that looks and acts just like an enemy of the area
>if you hop into the pot on his back he will carry you to an area where you can join an obscure covenant
>if you don't do this method early enough you get locked out of the covenant until much, much later into the game

Fucking Mound Makers man

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

pretty fun little game about infanticide and old testament bullshit.

>help your nigga Siggi with the demon
>go through the Cathedral as you normally would
>open the doors to the graveyard
That's all it takes.

>reload the area
Nope, you can see the bridge with Patches rising as soon as you hit the doors.

okay maybe it wasn't clothing-related, but based off starting class.

>If you break a fake wall in Blight Town and another fake wall behind that one there's a secret area where a dragon hides. He gives you a dragon greatsword and lets you join a dragon covenant where you can become a dragon
is this the everlasting dragon by the lake where those crab/oyster enemies and hydra were? i don't remember getting a sword

ash lake is strange in general. the pillars make it look like the hunter's dream in bloodborne and i like to think that one path leads to the hunter's dream

In DS1 he's the only one to clue you in to the fact that Petrus is a scumbag

>That image
It felt so good to slaughter him 5 seconds into his bullshit excuses once I got up there.

Pretty sure he has extra dialogue there if you start as a cleric

You gotta chop off its tail. Doesn't turn it hostile either.

>Heeeey baby! How about you moon me?

You get a sword by cutting his tail.

>killing Patches

Oh no, it is clothing-related.

If you wear cleric clothes in that situation, he says:

>Besides, you're surrounded by ladies. Every rotten cleric's dream, right?

You just have to wear cleric clothes. You can pick those up in the cemetery.

>Nope, you can see the bridge with Patches rising as soon as you hit the doors.
I don't remember that happening with me but I'll take your word for it.

I found this on my own somehow.
I just knew that the room was too small somehow.

Much appreciated, user.

you can actually reach the center of the galaxy and when you do you get teleported to an entirely new galaxy which is also fully explorable and full of unique locations and monsters and guess what, you can do this as many times as you want

oh, okay. thanks

i killed patches in cathedral of the deep before even going there during this play through. do i miss anything?

okay. I was wearing the motherfucking Archdeacon set. doesn't get more clerical than that, right?

>tfw you found out that Gwynevere was fake because your buddy shot an arrow inbetween her sandbags as a joke

>Getting the three regis in RSE
>"you have to get into the cave, and then there's braille on the wall, you have to walk three steps to the left, use force and then surf and then regirock appears"
I didn't believe it
that ultra comfy regis cave soundtrack tho

seriously, do they expect people to just figure that out? Is it done to sell players' guides or something?

I specifically remember that because it was pretty damn surprising.

>"Hey man lol look at those tits, sitn she mai waifu?"
>"lol yeah but what happens if you shoot her tits with an arrow or some shit'
>"wat"
>"lemme try it out"
>"No wait"
>Gwynevere dies and vanishes to the shot
>"WHAT THE FUCK"

He sets up a shop in Firelink, basically.

ash lake? me too. i was really surprised when i got there after all the jumping down the big tree

I remember there was an official braille alphabet in the officiel game booklet.

Why is Hajime such a slut?

And more importantly, why isn't there more porn of her?

yup, on the very last page of it

There's an underwater cavern that has the braille alphabet on the walls. The braille in the caves tells you what to do to open the door.

oh wow, its almost like dark souls 1. how smart. jesus christ, the pandering in ds3 makes the game so much worse

What the actual fuck

Maybe if you read Braille.

>Patches never lost heart, and never looked back. He marched in one direction, and that direction was dead ahead. Did you see him passing by?

>that ultra comfy regis cave soundtrack tho
and the remaster is even better.
youtube.com/watch?v=iddDzJc_5fI

Maybe the next game will be GTA True Detective.

In Wonderful 101 and both Bayonetta games, there are areas where, if you press a certain code meant to resemble Platinum's logo, you can buy unlockables.

Oh and he can save another NPC from getting killed during their questline. Greyrat.

See, if you don't buy Siegward's armor from him, say you were in NG+ and have your own to spare for Siegward, he can dress up as Siegward and save Greyrat in Irythill.

>you have to look at a painting that tells you the hands of time point to the word of god written by kings
>the nearby clock is broken at 10:10
>you have to find a real life King's Bible (or online)
>King's Bible 10:10 mentions 120 Talents (gold)
>120 is the number you have to put into the electronic keypad
>keypad gives you access to a computer that hints "Light Conquers All"
>you have to translate that into Latin as "Lux Omnia Vincit" and manually type it into the computer as password
>the bookcase slides open to reveal three artifacts

For the fun fact :
Braille prototype was invented by a war engineer. Very proud of his invention, he went to some private school for deaf people to lecture about it. There, some 12yo autist shitter told him the system was good but perfectable. That little kid worked very hard on it and finally named this language after his name, Braille
The war veteran was so mad he killed himself.

Why lecture about Braille at a school for the deaf

>deaf
I obviously meant blind.

Getting Edgar's Chainsaw early in FF6 was fucking bullshit. Worst part was you only have one shot unless you savescum it.

>in W101 you can unlock Bayonetta, Jeanne and Rodin as playable characters
>you can also play as Kamiya

>>Once you have the three Regis, Regirock, Regice and Registeel, you can unlock Regigigas. The method to get this is rather complicated. In Pacifidlog Town, in the north-eastern house, a girl will tell you stories her grandfather told her. At random, she will tell you a part of the story about how to get Regigigas. This involves location and the other features. Take all three of the Pokémon to the Island Cave during the day, and make Regice hold a frozen item such as CasteliaCone, Snowball or Never-Melt Ice, and have Regice have a nickname, and Regigigas will challenge you

Best secret ever. A shame you could never get to the real top.

I thirst for secrets like these in games. They're what fuels me.

A lot of the shit you need to draw circles around in W101 is pretty bullshit on its own

WHAT GAME?

I never realised how far-fetched it all sounds. DaS really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Beautiful art.

>implying Rockstar didn't plan this ahead to be a huge easter egg hunt and is milking it for all it's worth, making this the dopest secret in all of vidya
>impying there isn't already a tinfoil community constantly uncovering new things and trying to solve this by datamining shit

Pretty sure they don't ever want it solved, only like, maybe after years. Anyhow, there's no way of knowing if there is a way to solve it at all without further game updates which have been proven to add further secret content

I think he's talking about The End from one of the MGS games. I never played them, but I saw it mentioned occasionally.

MGS3, The End fight specifically

MGS3 Snake Eater

This is the first I've heard of this, got any more info?

Deus Ex & Stalker?

>He also knows what games you play

>Greyrat
WHY ISN'T HE COMING BACK IN MY GAME? I WANT ZWEIHANDER AND ESTOC. I EVEN BEAT THE FIRST BOSS AT THAT HIDDEN DRAGON PLACE FOR HIM TO RESPAWN

>game has a train system to go between locations
>if you stay on the train for long enough eventually it'll stop at the depot and you get to play a secret train depot level

MGS3 SNACK EATER

Now I feel like playing Dark Souls 1 again

>inb4 plebbit

reddit com/r/chiliadmystery/comments/4r4m6k/chiliad_mystery_megathread/

search for anything related to "Chiliad Mystery" on google and you'll come up with plenty or articles, this is a known phenomenon, GTA V is literally fucking full of interconnected secrets about religion, cults, drugs, aliens, government, ghosts..

also read the "master egg" posts by this guy:

reddit com/user/LlamaGuy69/submitted/
Kifflom

For the first time to have him come back, you have to kill Curse-Rotted Greatwood. For his second trip, he needs to have either Siegward or Patches to help him out in Irythill.

Sending him to Lothric Castle is apparently an unavoidable death.

There's also the "legit" way of getting mew involving him and the slowpoke kid.

No Mans Lie

Spore?

>autist child compliments youre idea but says it can be even better.

>kid goes on to actually develope and perfect the system over several years and make it popular and viable. While you whtever the fuck.
>somehow hes a shitter and you kill yerself after he names it after himself

Theres gotta be more to this story

this sounds like the QR code Apollo Landing bullshit they had for a star in Talos Principle.

They patched in something to make it a little easier though

fuck, i might have sent him to lothric. can you drop items in DaS3? i'm going to get someone to drop them for me if possible

even better
>sneak into a prison and plant explosives outside the interrogation room
>let one of your men get captured
>final boss shows up to interrogate them
>when finished, final boss leaves the room and sets them off
>game ends because you killed the big bad

Why does she need glasses if she's deaf?

Good, but
>ever replacing the glorious Hoenn horn
Mortal fucking sin

How's the oras method different to rse + dpp

>Touch white summon sign to be summoned to NPC's world.

This drove me insane, as it's the exact opposite of what the white signs do, and it's the only instance where it ever does this shit.

If the conditions for the quest line were met and the player lays a sign down in the area, having the player "summoned" by Sirris similar to how the player is summoned for the old monk in Demon's Souls would have been much better.

>if you search Wesker's desk 50 times, you find a secret film roll

Yeah, you can.

You want the Zwei and Estoc? Those can easily be dropped.

This, they got rid of the pipeorgan and violinn/string instuments for the biolizard fight in the generation remix. Its a fucking tragady

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_writing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Barbier

Doesn't mention the suicide tho.

>Boss that can join your party
>Near the end of the game, he leaves
>Players heartbroken
>Find out that if you replay that boss battle 10 times, the boss comes back to your party

wat gaem

In DPPt you just take the Regis to Snowpoint Temple, no extra bullshit with names and items

MGSV Quiet.

>You can use Surf in one of the Elite 4 rooms and glitch your way to find Darkrai and Shaymin!

this is what happens when "that kid" grows up. jesus fucking christ all that for camo.

Not really an intended secret, but in pokemon Diamond and Pearl if you rode the bike in a circle around four certain tiles over and over you could get the game to fuck up and fail to load the adjacent route. Then you could bike out in the void and save and load in the right location to get anywhere in the game, even event pokemon areas.

IIRC Platinum fixed that bug.

What you need to do user is this

First,collect ALL of the life tanks,energy tanks,AND get every upgrade for Megaman AND get 9 lives

Then what you have to do is go to Armored Armadillo's level and you know that giant gap before the boss entrance?

You have to commit suicide 3 times,just jump into it 3 times,and then on the 4th time,instead of falling into the pit,use the momentum from the cart to jump onto the cliff above the boss door entrance and keep climbing up

You'll notice a blue Dr.Light capsule and you'll get the Hadouken,you know that blue fireball from that one guy in Street Fighter 2?

It kills everything in one shot,even bosses!

Why would I lie to you user?

A shame everything else except the story and questdesign was shit in the secret world

So the barber dude is just a mild high and mighty prick that diddnt like being oneupped, even a little.

I liked the character building system and the costumes

It's not even good looking camo.

that's the part that really gets me.

Doesnt it need action replay

Nope, just a day 1 Japanese copy of D/P.

>the Mew glitch in RBY

yeah but she leaves the special green blossom with the hand maiden, which tells you she went there, no?

Oh...
Well at least i have my bike glitch

>remember Quelaag and her sister?
>well there's one more to be found in Blight Town
>but you have to get a pyromancer
>who can be found in the Depths
>stuck in a barrel
>which you have to roll through to break so that he doesn't turn hostile
>after you do that, you have to get the pyromancy flame from him
>then you have to upgrade it to +10
>and then where you couldn't find anyone, behind one of the pillars of Blight Town, sits Quelaana who teaches you even more pyromancies

Seriously, who the fuck would voluntarily go back to Blight Town once they were finished with it?

Tfw I tried to get all the trophies with one character without a guide
Had to make another character because I fucked up Knights honor and the last trophy I got was the one for knowing all the pyromancies

Fucking quelana wouldn't spawn for shit until i got lucky. I read somewhere after that it can be glitched on the PS3 version

well it's a DICE camo, it doesn't need to look good since it's so fucking rare, at least it used to be rare

She also spawns if someone invades you with a +10 or up pyro glove in Blight Town.

1st is MGS

> Dude, you can totally catch Mew before you fight Misty!

>dude you can play as a giant block of tofu! im serious!

What
This is like a joke video, right?
Holy fucking shit.

>at the very beginning of bioshock infinite if you pay close enough attention there is a reference to the "arrow in the knee" meme from Skyrim.

holy shit, JA2 was such a gem

>They patched in something to make it a little easier though
really?
I solved that on my own pham
by brute force

seriously though what did they do?

To be fair, it's not exactly hard to find Laurentius or figure out that stabbing him isn't a good idea. Returning to Blighttown is kinda jank, though. Isn't she nearly transparent as well? Might just be hidden behind a pillar.

>poweruos
I actually want this cereal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

>naming a real massacre after a skyrim meme

That's pretty insensitive.

You're probably not going to find her on your first playthrough, but on NG+ you're more likely to have an upgraded pyromancy flame.

Yea, fucking insensitive indians always starting shit

the real victim

you don't have to die that many times. As far as I remember, you don't have to die at all to do this.

>Get 100% completion
>Wait a few days
>Beat a side mission involving Bigfoot
>Collect all peyotes
>Go to a certain location on Sunday from 5:30-8:00am while it's foggy or snowing to find a gold peyote that turns you into bigfoot
>Find another peyote under the same conditions on a Monday, then Tuesday, etc
>Once you get them all in order, while playing as Bigfoot, press a button to roar and hear a growl in response
>Follow the growls in a big convoluted path around the map
>Eventually find a dead body in the scrapyard and run to a shed
>A thunderstorm suddenly appears and The Beast shows up and fights you
>Bigfoot and The Beast both have superpowers
>Kill The Beast to play as him in director mode

The End

I had hundreds of hours before I knew you could jump down to this giant in Sens

>128
That number makes no sense.
Shouldn't it be 255, if all the bits are used?
Or 129, if it sets all bits except the first one to 1.

>even the translators thought this was to retarded to be true

What do you mean?

All these make me think of the convoluted Valkyrie Profile true ending.

It's a pretty simple sentence user, try reading it a few more times, I'm sure you can figure it out.

You don't have to die, but it's faster.

Basically all you need to reach the boss door 5 times without getting a game over. If you have the lives, you can just suicide and restart from the checkpoint. If not, you have to exit the stage and start from the beginning. Your first time through the stage counts as a visit as well, even if you don't have all the upgrades. Hence why most guides say you only need to do it 4 times.

>If you make it past the endgame enemy, who has thousands of planets under their control and attacks you on sight, you can make it to the center of the galaxy
>Once reached you get an item that instantly terraforms a planet to the max, but can only be used 42 times
>The person who gives you it hints that Sol is in the game
>If you find Sol you can find Earth which has the same landmass as the present day

Also
>You can ally with the endgame enemy which in turn makes all other species in the galaxy hate you

One of the guys that worked on the Japanes to English strategy guide tweeted about it.
>"i think my japanse is getting rusty, gonna call HQ tomorrow"

>>If you beat the Four Kings before placing the vessel you find Frampt's evil brother who gives you infinite cracked red orbs and a special red orb that never breaks

I did this one without knowing that wasn't what I was meant to do. Then that faggot Frampt refused to let me feed him shit anymore.

you're not clever

This sounds cool, what game?

>strategy guide
I meant game translation Jap to Eng translation

Nah, in Stalker you only need to collect the equivalent of 5$ for the bad ending.

Literal shit?

>pyro glove

This triggers me beyond an rationality. It's clearly a flame, it's called a flame, and when you equip it you're just holding the flame. Why the fuck do people call it a glove? Are they actually, legitimately retarded?

If it's a signed 32-bit integer it'd be zero indexed user, 128 is the 129th number and therefore the maximum it can reach

That too.

Spore

You don't understand how bad the first pokemon games were programmed

goddammit

To be honest, I have no idea. It's just the first thing that came to mind for some reason.

Two reasons:
>it rolls of the tongue better
>it's a meme you dip

which one should I believe?

I would think that they did a decent job, considering that the entire game was written in assembly language.

Missingno isn't a glitch more than it is a error handler for an error that would have otherwise been fatal, since the game at that point thinks that you're encountering yourself as a pokemon battle.

>if you jump off an elevator midway, you can get to a lever that will supposedly kill an enemy by dropping it from a tower
>if you return to an earlier location, you'll find an elevator that descends into darkness
>going down that elevator you'll arrive at a completely dark place
>if you walk for a bit, you'll find the enemy you thought you killed
>if you stand before it and use a gesture acquired in an optional location for a full minute, you'll be rewarded

I didn't know why that happened to me.

Both, they aren't mutually exclusive

My post and his aren't mutually exclusive, you know.

>get all 180 emblems and you can play on Green Hill Zone

if you find 2 special rings you unlock a new map to explore!

WHICH IS TRUE?

>32-bit integer
buddy, this is the game boy we're talking about.

>play 250 two-player matches to play a random game of Pong

What game?

Castlevania SotN

Game?

They made a game, but gamefreak programmers weren't really that good in technical aspects. For gen 2 they needed Iwata to fix the game because they couldn't even fit the first half, which was going to be the whole game, in the cartridge.

>Mash the attack buttons on the menu screen to break out
>Go up to the computer and you can play Zork

>in the first level of the game, have you and 3 other players stand in specific positions on one part of the map as specific characters until you get an audio prompt
>you can now place a drill in a secret spot to get through a wall, the drill takes 2000 seconds
>once inside, you must press specific buttons on a tile floor or else cause an alarm and fail the secret
>if done properly a massive vault will open up full of loot and special cosmetic masks if you did this secret before a certain date

This was very cryptic before the developers broadcasted its existence

How come dataminers have not been able to unearth any of this?

>leave your console on for 20 hours while in an infinite time match to unlock Mewtwo

The image DOES kinda look like a leather glove though.

>you can use an item drop from a boss to create one of two unique weapons
>go to NG+
>kill that boss again, get the second weapon
>you can now combine them to make the secret third weapon
Caught me by surprise desu.

Bloodborne

Which is why it confuses me why they'd waste a bit to designate a + or -, giving themselves room to add another possible 128 to the max item count, it's not like you could have negative items.
32-bit integers are extremely small, considering 8 bits is a byte, and a gameboy cartridge holds between 256Kb to 8Mb, depending on your source.
Though judging from their skills, they probably were expecting the game to glitch out and attempt to update the player with a negative amount of some item, crashing the game.

what, I just killed that bitch
what is the reward?

I had to put a pillow over my gamecube so mom didn't see the light and she didn't think i left it on all night.

DeS or DaS3?

not really a secret but

>to fully 100% shadow the hedgehog you have to play through the game 300+ times

> if need to hear all the conversations of monsters and shit from a little kid and then you go to a stage that lets you backtrack to a beach you will find a talking cat in a boat that sends you to a island where you fight dinosaurs!
i really wished TPP had more of these weird missions

DaS3.

a gesture

It's implied that humans don't really know what the fuck they're doing and when you character tries to fix his mistake, the enemy takes pitty on you and grants you a gesture

>If you beat the super powerful soldier that one-shots you under certain conditions he challenges you to a duel and unlocks a hidden chapter

> what you got after 30-40 hours of playtime wasn't actually the real ending; the real one can only be accessed two minutes into the game but you didn't notice it since THAT early on you don't know the game mechanic yet that opens the way to that end and you also permanently blocked that path on your first playthrough.

what game
this sounds stupid

In the first Fable game if you go to Oakvale and kill over 1000 guards white balverines start spawning instead.

>In pokemon HG/SS you can travel into the past because of Celebi. If you do and then go behind this one specific waterfall in the middle of the continent, you can find and battle Giovanni and end Team Rocket once and for all

>that feel
Same, but I think I just used a Pokémon card

>if you get a certain amount of scarabs you can go back to the bars ipper floor and play the first two Ninja Gaiden games on the arcade machine

The Witness

dont forget you can bring a shiny pichu to ilex forest to get a pichu with a spike on its ear

Didn't it have to be that special Pichu from the event or was it really any shiny Pichu?

You are actually allowed to hit Laurentius once to break the barrel.

Black Ops 1 was the best CoD.

>that weird ass PASS time achievement in tf2

>just gives you a weird badge and a slightly different colored hat than the one that you get for winning ten times

They have. In fact, they've probably unearthed everything there currently is to find. My guess is that the jetpack, if there is one, hasn't been added to the game yet.

>Side flipping in front of the race-track lady makes her boobs enlarge
>mfw when it was true

All the black ops zombies easter eggs include hundreds of
>that fucking kid
steps like having to let a plant bloom to create a mortar for an artillery cannon to shoot down a plane that has a cog in it

>If you let a specific flying vehicle-enemy live, kite it through half the level, keeping it alive and keeping it from killing you or being killed by any of the other enemies, you can force it through a tunnel
>If you miss the split second chance to jump in as the next part of the level loads, it'll dissapear, you have to jump into it RIGHT as the loading screen hits
>Doing so allows you to fly around the next level to your pleasure, skipping everything you want to. And if you fly to the roof of the tallest skyscraper on the map, you get a super special gun that firest a giant energy beam

Street Fighter II

The actual working way to get a Mew in RBY games. Man, if I knew how to do it back then I'd be the king of the school.

Sonic Adventure 2

You can choose different character voices for the menus, some of which can be purchased in-game, some unlocked by playing.

If you go to the character select screen and rotate the left analog stick counter-clockwise15 times, you unlock the President's Secretary as a voice option.

to be fair the mew glitch was discovered in 2003 so by then red blue yellow were not a big thing anymore

>you can unlock Sonic the Hedgehog, Pac-Man, and Mega Man in the new Super Smash Bros.

the best cod was the first cod and united offensive. go back to ifunny and take your underage shit taste and wrong opinions with you

Takeshi's challenge walkthrough

>if you answer a weird question from a npc you'll unlock a hidden are
>game is actually trying to find new members for a cult

Literally made to sell Nintendo Power subscriptions

Which game?

Payday 2?

Kanye Quest

this was posted 4 times now faggot

Close. Payday the Heist had it first. The mask part was also from only Payday the Heist.

It's known that rockstar has been patching in pieces of the puzzle so dataminers can't just find it all.

There's actually several Mew glitches, it's possible to get one from the first piece of grass outside Pallet Town.

>>>you can prevent hot mature girl and cool older brother from dying but you have to hijack the big bad's plan and become the games villain leading to you spending a year in prison. this locks away the flight upgrade for your mech and a handful of scenes.

>DaS fanboys
Kill self lad

Yeah, I know tons about the RBY glitches. That specific "Mew glitch" is just one most people know about

>talking about DaS makes you a fanboy
>talking about DaS isn't allowed
Not even him but fuck off

>If you drink the poisoned wine and hold the inventory button down and repeat it 32 times, you will have max health!

Ye Olde PC Gaming

Imagine being the first guy to find Ash Lake.

I actually never knew you could do this until I played it recently and thought "Huh I could probably survive that fall"

Its a shitty game from a shitty genre but at least youre not talking about worst crap like MGS or 3d Zelda games

Neat as it is, it's agreed by most people to be unintentional. They just reused the final boss NPC for all instances of her. She has a script attached to her that says "Play the ending when I die."

Something similar is in Two Worlds. The final boss is in the starting town, although you don't know he's the main villain yet. Still if you manage to kill him, the game is programmed to play the ending when he dies. They patched this out later.

What game?

Just anything and everything about the secret ending in Dark Souls 3. Some of the other questlines too
How the fuck was someone supposed to figure that out without internet?

Is there an Ash lake/Dragon Memories equivalent location in DS3?

Steambot Chronicles

It's somewhat amusing, since the game would give you a ton of choices at every turn but they did absolutely nothing. If you try to pick the bad or dick option, the someone would just go "haha good joke hero!" and you'd get railroaded on the right path.

Then suddenly you get the option to join the bad guys. If you say yes, you recruited and the final third of the game changes.

Archdragon Peak, maybe?

There's a hidden version of the starting area that is 100% black and dark in the sky and hinted to be part of an alternate universe where the First Flame died

The only way to get to it is to beat an optional boss then roll through an illusionary wall at the back of a room after him

Untended Graves.

Just about anything regarding La-Mulana, that game plays like it was made by "That kid". Doesn't help that the layout of the world doesn't make any sense.

>If you choose the wrong option when meeting with the gang for the first time, 64 times, a different member of the gang burrs in calling you an ass

Funny but tedious

honest to god i swear i must have been one of the first few people to discover the upside down sinners under kz crypts

The well in Final Fantasy on the NES that has a message about being an ordinary well is completely true, there is no secret.

>La-Mulana, that game plays like it was made by "That kid"
games based on secrets arn't games, they're just tedious trial-and-error shit.

I think I just went for it when I had nothing to lose and was surprised I didn't die

>games based on secrets arn't games, they're just tedious trial-and-error shit.
Should have taken some notes.

theres way too many spoopy things in wow

>Near the start of the game, if you talk to the tree by your grandfathers grave three times, you get a secret character
>If you take this secret character and your MC alone and walk around in certain areas, when you get in a fight you might get MORE secret characters
>Can you get all 5?

I did a totally blind run of Dark Souls and it was some of the most fun I've ever had just generally exploring shit.

The most rewarding feeling was finding Ash Lake, I think.

>Should have taken some notes.
to clarify, any hints that exist within and can be solved within the structure of the game are completely fine... as long as it's not action-button spamming terrain objects or random patches of overworld.

legitimate secrets, and puzzles that require outside knowledge ( ) can go fuck themselves though, because they ultimately kill the game longevity. what happens when the thing that's asked for ceases to exist?

you'll never be able to finish Star Tropics on the NES if you bought it at a garage sale without the note.

This one from Halo 3

>what happens when the Bible ceases to exist
I think there would be bigger concerns than solving a video game puzzle

The idea of releasing DLC that needs 30 hours of gameplay just to get to is so batshit crazy that I love it.

Has anyone here right now ever actually done this? I'm thinking of doing this just so I can say I did.

Imagine being the first guy to discover any of these.

Imagine being the first guy to beat Takeshi's Challenge.

S T E A K
T
E
A
K

wot game?

>some enemies just won't spawn preventing you from getting an ending

good luck..

boku no colossus

>the old onez were better!!!11!!111

lol fuck off wanker.

Oh man, I definitely have got to do this now.
I love long, completely useless, and monotonous challenges. it's almost like a test of patience and perseverance to get it done.

When I actually get to doing it I'll post the screenshot here on Cred Forums. (not that anyone would care, mind you.)

You don't have to die for that

Wat game?

The devs don't give a single flying fuck, they just do shit they find fun/interesting, you should see the increasingly insane ways BF4 had for some unlocks like the bow and the thermic camo

you can ALSO quit at the and still get good end.

or even become savorys slave if youre into that.

oh and if you gift one of every gem type to the bandit princess she becomes your waifu.

after you defeat her in battle, this unlocks the gatling gun for your mech.

>tfw I had a dictionary from school with a brail alphabet

So fun figuring that stuff out back in emerald.

Funny how everyone forgets the fucking Zombie Elvis reference in GTA III tho. Shit's funny as fuck.

I'll be there user, you'll know when it's me, but give us a heads up when you're close to completion

Wrong user I meant to send it to

Can we get that in non-arabic?

I fucking remember this
>Find an easier tactic by driving the tank up to the top of the bridge
>Shooting one of the flying vehicles to lure to you, their skybox is just shorter than yours, forcing them under the bridge
>Jump down onto them to hijack
>Now you've got the flying vehicle to go through the tunnel
>However there's a high probability you explode/despawn if you're not doing cartwheels through the tunnel

I had like a month to play and perfect Halo 2 and I still quite like that mission

>If you skip out on the tank and go with the ATV instead, and then shoot absolutely nothing, an enemy tank'll spawn
>You then have to kite THAT into the next area, go too far and it shoots at you, go too close and it rams you
>THEN, you have to let it ram you head on to make your ATV flip head over heels through a window
>Here, you can find a giant football that the ATV can knock around

It was probably easier to just hijack the tank itself and use that as stairs, but I like my method

Not a *Secret* as such, but

>Cloud is in Smash Bros

I remember hearing about this on some video and seeing her tits ridiculously huge but I forget what game

and originally it was two hours, and had to be on the hardest difficulty

Still does have to be the hardest difficulty

Ratchet and Clank.

I'm not autistic enough to play on deathwish

The trigger is opening the first big door on the side of the cathedral, the one that's closed and unopenable when you leave the area with the maggot hollows in it. He leaves once you do deacons or if you get to Rosaria's area across the roof before he shows up.

So your order needs to be Cathedral floor -> open all shortcuts (except the one to Rosaria's, just ignore the roof) -> reset the area -> siegward should be trapped and patches waiting on the bridge -> trigger cutscene -> cross roof to Rosaria's area -> talk to him there

after they "rebalanced" the skills death wish is the easiest shit ever

>NIGGA WHAT DID YOU DO???

Wasn't it a glass or something? Since it involved being able to see Shaft

>Dude, you know that huge gap that you're supposed to fall into and get the jetpack? You can actually jump across that gap and skip the jetpack. You know that one red dot that's on the ground to the left? That's where you have to jump, but you have to be real good though, you can't even be off by one pixel. And then later on, the guy down in the hole actually doesn't die and gives you a better jetpack!
I actually cleared the gap the very first time I ever tried, but I assumed that there would be a locked door or something to stop me until I went down into the hole

If if you rotate the control stick on the options screen in Sonic Adventure 2 you will unlock the secretary theme.

What game?

Cave story I think

^

Which game?

Schonest neger

>If you search a tiny area in the bottom of the Core area during a very short period after the fight you can save Curly!
>Then you have to do some convoluted bullshit involving several sidequests, all in the right order, then you can go to Hell and fight the guy behind everything!

No, you don't have to, but its faster to die.

I was on NG+, had never encountered him before, and he pissed me off and stole onion bro's armor.
Was it really so wrong to give him justice?

I love M:tG, but I'm still not used to that stupid name.

It's motherfucking patches, he's been a stealing, thieving, murdering shit heel since DS, I always murdered him in DS.

serebii.net/black2white2/droppeditem.shtml

What? No it gives you the highest moon rune for 30% more echoes per kill. What the fuck are you on about?

Aw yeh. That pic was rapey as fuck.

Wasn't that Chrono Trigger?

agreed

>permanently blocked that path
Not if you weren't a casual and unlocked the secret extra area right before the end. You get the code to reset the gate after beating the final challenge.

Tell me this is a prank

>There's no way you can really fight Teen Wolf, is there?

>promised a cool jetpack
Rockstar promised no such thing.

>chilled in Demon souls
>continues to in dark souls 1 2 and 3
>Later on in life plays around in nightmare world and is part spider
this guy is fucking everywhere

If you want examples of good games written in assembly, look no further than Rollercoaster Tycoon, done entirely by one guy

I guess that thing on the bottom right is just a fish biting a human's back, right?

i guess the "Jack Sheepe" easter egg is just a fluke, right?

i guess players wouldn't expect a large game that delivers so much content to have a jetpack LIKE IT DID THE LAST TIME WE GOT TO VISIT SAN ANDREAS IN GTA SA, right?

twat

Bloodbourne?

jesus christ

She was too drunk to care user

>if you leave the game running for 24 hours you'll unlock one of the characters

I don't think that's the only way to unlock this character but I remember that's how I did it

Dude a mural with a jetpack! That is totally saying we are for sure getting one! Where is my cracked egg weapon? IT"S PROMISED!!!!!!!

Resi 4?

GTA SA had a Jet Pack.
GTA 5 is set in SA and there's a Mural with a jet pack.
Hey, GTA SA also spawned the legend of Big Foot in the GTA games
What's in GTA5?
Holy shit its fucking Big Foot.

>Holy shit its fucking Big Foot.
It's just a nigga in a costume though.

The real Big Foot only exists in Undead Nightmare.

Still missing the part where they promised a jetpack
Dataminers have found nothing. Give up already.

YOOOO
I forgot all about this

youtube.com/watch?v=JwAqyidSp_w

Like people in the thread have said, they keep adding in new things to the game for the secret
Hey you know Payday?
It had this bigass secret, nicknamed the Overdrill.
It took ages for people to find it because it WASN'T IN THE GAME till people had figured out enough of the clues, at which point the devs added it.
Payday 2 also has a secret which isn't in the game yet.
Things that actually happen vs your belief that such things can't actually happen.

What the fuck? Why? For what purpose?

To fuck with you.

No

You don't NEED to get anywhere close to maxing your stamina before doing this

this is fucking insane

vice city as well
pretty weird considering they're almost 20 years apart

>if you save your game in the jail cell an entirely different game will start when you load it

Sounds like Mewtwo in melee
>Play a combined 20 hours in versus mode
>Or play 700 versus matches

Is Patches slav?

wtf? does this like, fuck up the disc or what? this is absolutely fake

>if you beat everyone without using a continue and beat 3 people without getting hit, the last boss gets his ass kicked by a demon and you fight him instead

holy shit what
the rainy planet, right?

The problem is that since DaS 3 is more linear, exploration seems a bit unnecesary than in the first game, making some of the sidequests a bit bullshitty to find.

whats this?

I played Talos Principle for the first time recently and figured that out on my own. Do you know how they changed it?

Don't do this it makes mustard gas.

I think so?

Suikoden 2
suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Mukumuku

>You can kill the final boss with Deku Nuts.

>if you pull out your fishing rod during the final boss fight he'll just stare at it and you can get a free hit

>there's a cheat code that causes a nearly-unstoppable legion of bears to invade the world and attempt to conquer it

wut gaem anoon

Europa Universalis IV
eu4wiki.com/Jan_Mayen

so glad in real life i work at target bro i peep qts dropping loads all day

You can unlock Cloud in Smash Bros if you throw money at the screen.

Those are trees.

>Dude guess WHAT? If you go left at the entrance to Lothric Castle you'll find this whole other area with a super creepy boss who you used to be the king! And during the fight he carries this baby and at one point the baby starts crying and you can hear him EVISCERATE THE BABY! SERIOUSLY!

>And then, after the boss you get this gesture, right? If you go back to that one part of Irithyll Dungeon that was outside and use the gesture in a specific spot and stay completely still, you get teleported to a SECRET AREA with these powerful enemies that stretch their necks out to smash you, and you get to fight a DRAGON and you kill it by dropping down on its head, and Havel's there too!

>AND if you go back to the room where you got the gesture there's an invisible wall that takes you to a DARK VERSION OF FIRELINK SHRINE where there's no sun and you have to fight a way more powerful version of Gundyr!

They patched that, at launch he wouldn't appear until you reloaded the area

Consumed Kings Garden is in no way secret or hidden. It's obvious as fuck

If you have all 3 eeveeloutions in your party, caught all 151 pokemon and have defeated the elite 4 50 times, Professor Oak says "I'm bored of this" and takes you to Bill, who when you show you have all Eeveeloutions, he will open his back door and takes you to his secret garden where you can catch the Pokegod Pikablu.

True story. Some kid in my school did it.

Fuck Cameron. Little cunt.

The Lord of Hollows ending is really pretty straightforward, even on a first run. Most people, if they get Yoel, will get the free levels. From there, it's literally just a case of talking to NPCs when you see them around. If you talk to Anri whenever she is in the very obvious locations, and speak to Yuria, it's a complete joke of a questline

>What is Europe in the next 20 yrs

At least we will all have our Korans memorized upon pain of death though, eh lads?

>go left
>a secret

Nope, it's real. It requires a shitload of time and/or luck without cheats, though.

Fuck me, I never heard that before. Gonna look it up now.

>Hated roller coasters
>Made a roller coaster game as an excuse to ride roller coasters for research

Bigfoot also appears in the mission Predator. He disappears a split second after you zoom in on him.

>Dude, I'm serious. Just keep hitting the rocks in your village with your shovel and one of them will randomly start spewing bags of money!

>not grinding out a +10 pyro flame before even reaching blighttown

>If you beat this boss within a certain time limit and without getting hit, the boss commits sudoku

>If you use this mod with another specific mod an invincible army of skeletons spawns.

He shows up in Armored Core too, from man to spider to mechapilot he truly can do it all

>fuck up this disc
how? how the fuck would this mess up the disc? are you retarded?

Tell em' Steve Dave!

i don't fucking know nigger, being on the internet long enough leads me to believe that shit
>lmao put ps4 game into dreamcast and play a different game
>lmao get the iphone 'classic' theme
>make xbone backwards compatible
>here's a cool helium trick

This nigger's like The Batman of computer programming.

He became the rollercoaster.

The passive-aggressiveness is palpable.

Well then help a nigger out, sir

I already felt like shit when I killed him at the end of my run, but that description got me.
>But, what did I do? What... did I... do?

Eh? What game?

I think it involves the safri zone exit glitch also

Mgs 3 i think.

Could be Ju. His behavior is consistent.

Based SF

>Also fake

If you kill a veliciprey with an overhead swing from a longsword it will split in half.

I saw Game Grumps do this a while back. Would have called bullshit, otherwise.

The fuck

If you sent him to Lothrick you can retrieve his ashes from a rooftop in the Grand Archives, and the handmaiden will sell everything he used to sell plus the new shit he picked up in Lothrick.

>was surprised I didn't die
Those colourful stones tell you if you'll survive a fall. When you drop them off a ledge, if they make the normal sound you'll survive, but they'll make a screaming noise if you would die form that height.

I always keep 99 on me because they're so cheap and useful

>If you get a certain item and keep it until the very end and give it to the cat the real ending will play and reveal it was space monkeys the whole time

What dis?

It's a lot more believable if you know it's all a big Monster Hunter reference

this is fucking insane what the fuck

Fucking OFF

Great game, though.

Not related, but kinda related... I immediately imagined "RRRRRIIIICCHHHHHAAAARRRRDDD" blaring through my speakers

Watch the skies traveller

Dark Souls 2, Sir Alonne
youtube.com/watch?v=nSySdOFp0S0

wich game?

wasn't that just something the guards said? is there some hidden meaning?

Don't know if it counts but the latest ultra secret WoW mount thing probably count

>So you have to swim out to that area you first got to during that quest
>Then you run around the island until you find some generic orc
>Make sure you talk to him until there is NOTHING else you can do!
>Okay now keep roaming around the island until you find a cave blocked off by rocks
>Log out then log back in! The rocks will be gone
>Now go to the back of the cave and look around until you can find something you can click on! Keep that object
>Okay now find the orc dude again and talk to him as much as you can until you can't say anything else again
>Now look at that small table behind him with the orb on it!
>Okay now travel all around the islands, go to these obscure places, and activate the orbs you find there in a SPECIFIC ORDER
>okay okay NOW go back to the orc and hit the orb on his desk then talk to him!
>Now go out to that other island area which is also an instance and now you can fight a giant fucking monster which can give you an epic mount or pet!

>During the second half of the game, in the tournament that takes place in the license testing center
>After you beat the 4th computer, continuously interact with it
>Keep doing it, over and over
>Eventually the computer will get tired of your shit and give you a special weapon!
>But you gotta just keep pressing A, trust me

>not slaughtering patches on sight after your very first playthrough of a souls game

calling bs - saturn has a cd drive, ps4 got bd. dvd wasnt backwards compatible so no way bd is.

>"Will you help us save the world hero?"
>No
>"Come on man we need you"
>No
>"Please bro!"
>No
>Keep saying no because the dialog is different every time
>Game eventually gives up, says all your friends failed and the world ended because you're a pussy

I just looked up this jack sheepe nonsense. You really are going to bring that up as a clue? It's fucking nothing.

I worked it out when I was 9 or 10. There's a Braille cipher in the instruction book.

You didn't prove him wrong that Rockstar promised nothing, virgin.

He appears regardless of when you did Abyss watchers
The trigger to getting him despawn is if you take the first floor elevator up to the crossbow hollow and the deacon that drops the deep ring

>"This bathroom is creepy, can you go with me?"
>Ew no
>"Please?"
>No
>"Pleeeeease?"
>No

>Harry has to fight the half dozen goons that were all using the same dingy bathroom 1v2, one pair after another
>By himself
>Before washing his hands

>Jack Sheepe is the name of a guy in a parody movie where a dude finds a jetpack inside a plane
>The easter egg is on a wall on a plane hangar
>anagram for JETPACK CONFIRMED

>literally calls me a virgin
stop projecting, cuck

There's a secret room in the first level of halo with a heart drawn in blood on the ceiling.

if you take the shortcut through the rafters to where Rosaria's Fingers are, he won't appear in the catherdal but will still appear at firelink shrine if you get the tower key or whatever its called

>>Jack Sheepe is the name of a guy in a parody movie where a dude finds a jetpack inside a plane
>>The easter egg is on a wall on a plane hangar

And does that building contain a jetpack? If it doesn't contain a jetpack, then it's not much of a hint for a jetpack now is it?

>>anagram for JETPACK CONFIRMED

See, and this was the part I was saying I found ridiculous. This wasn't something added in the game later, it's been there since the beginning. So why do you think this is "confirming" anything? If they added this in post-launch when the manhunt for it was going on and people were actually posting "jetpack confirmed" all the time, then sure I'd say you have a point. But it's been in the game since trailers. It's not "confirming" anything, it's just confirmation bias.

And proof that it's confirmation bias is the fact that it is not even a perfect anagram. There's a lot of letters leftover and the few attempts I've seen to use them show up as gibberish. So, since it's not even a perfect anagram, you could replace the pharase with anything and it would be just as relevant. You can find "PENIS CONFIRMED", for example, with just as many leftover letters and it also fits with the Jack Sheepe reference (since it was a parody porno and all). Oh, and there's actually penises in the game too, so it has far more proof involved.

Pretty fun phone in to destroy tumblr girls.

mortis ghost is the man

>If you save in the prison and reload the game you play a crazy dream sequence where you kill hordes of zombies

>And does that building contain a jetpack?
Maybe that's where you find it after R* adds it to the game

>Oh, and there's actually penises in the game too
Yeah, and a fucking drawing of a jetpack

You've seen the Bigfoot VS Beast easter egg, right? That's already elaborate af. It's only been found through datamining and R* updated code that had a helpful message. Even after getting all 7 golden peyotes in the right order at the right place, time and weather, it takes A LONG TIME of following the Beast before you fight him and you can easily get lost.

You've seen the elaborate Arkham easter eggs and the elaborate BF4 easter eggs.

You KNOW the fans give a fuck about the jetpack. You KNOW R* knows. They've gone and painstakingly added pretty much every cool feature from SA into V, after just how much of a step back IV was. There's planes, bicycles, parachutes, hairstyles, tattoos, tons of clothes, car customization, character stats, underwater swimming, marathons, not only that, but ALL of the big myths from SA (from sasquatch sightings to UFOs) have actually been included in V.

And you don't believe they'll add a jetpack.

youtube.com/watch?v=GF8aaTu2kg0#t=0m44s

>And you don't believe they'll add a jetpack.

I didn't say anything of the sort, bud. I said that the Jack Sheepe """"clue"""" is reaching and stupid, especially the anagram shit.

>yo if you destroy everything in the map, down to every last tree, the entire map will have an earthquake and half the map collapses into the earth lmao

WHAT

THE

FUCK

I NEVER KNEW

Oswald also gives you a clue about Petrus. He says something along the lines of "Have you acquaintance with Petrus of Thorolund? I'll wager you have found much in common, for are you not both drenched in sin"

That's it?
What was your point again, just that you don't like this particular "clue"?
OK

>enter Brightstone in DS2
>go to the deadend with a hostile pig
>make him follow you throughout the entire level without hitting or letting him hit you
>defeat all of the enemies in your path and make sure the pig doesn't fall
>once you open the door at the end of the level, sit there for a minuet and the pig will start eating mushrooms on the floor and a pickaxe will appear!!!!!
I refused to believe it at first. The weapon isn't even good.

??? It was that it's not a clue and it's just confirmation bias. Listing it as some sort of proof that Rockstars gonna add a jetpack is stupid, since it clearly has nothing to do with it on every level.

How can you ever prove or disprove that? Maybe after R* adds the jetpack, some people would look at it and say it was definitely a clue and "confirmation bias", and some people would say it wasn't.

Fact is, it's there, the reference and the anagram. It's not as reaching as 99% of all the other theories circulating around the mystery.

>an absurd chain of tasks to get to a secret level
>ridiculous platforming challenges and even more obtuse puzzles that require you to replay the level several times
>all to get a swimsuit

Clearly you've never played it. Stop being such a faggot.

this shits fucked
what the fuck autism

>shoot the sun you'll get fire arrows
>beat Quiet's bossfight 8 times and you can use her as a buddy again

>do a bunch of side jumps in front of the race lady and her tits will steadily increase in size.

>Shot the sun from a CERTAIN spot from a CERTAIN angle during a CERTAIN time of the day

>her sister
and her sister is not half spider, she is half wall

>if you get the little bard shit up to level 7 in the tutorial and kill an enemy with a bunch of HP in exactly one turn later on during the third story of the game you unlock a special sidequest

Halo 3 had the greatest shit hidden away

isnt there a secret in the zombie mode of some call of duty that lets you explode the moon?

>if you don't wash yourself during missions once you reach mother base they will force you to bathe
>if you have quiet at that time, she will dance for you while you shower on her cell

Pretty much the entire method of accessing the DLC in Dark Souls 1.

>take out your camera and all of the bosses will do sexy poses for you

>If you go to the fireplace in the Keep of the Lead Lord and move a water barrel onto it, the fire goes out and if you walk in and press E a secret room opens with a locked trapdoor. Use two keys on it and you go to a secret chamber called the Oubliette where you find mutant zombie bullet kin and the boss is the Blobulord which is a giant blobulon.

>rolling constantly on the barrel drum will make you dizzy and at one point you will get out of it and throw up
>spinning around like a retard in the same spot also does it
>same if you massacre a bunch of people

>There's a Stone of Truth behind the Deku Tree

>if you go through the game and collect 100 gold skulltula tokens its actually completely fucking worthless

>if you use a cheatcode to get all of the force powers right away the game is a lot more fun

>If you fight the assembly 100 times, you get a different ending

bubble
biscuit
fudge
scooter

I made Desann kill himself once. I was playing it on hard and I got into a back in forth in a lightsaber fight. We fucked up a pillar, he force choked me, then the pillar came crumbling down and crushed him like a bug.

Agree with all your points except sirris. You see an item in the shop that says "Hey retard go back to the curse rotted greatwood bossfight"

Didn't check if this has been posted yet but
>in
>coop
>you
>can
>rescue
>fucking
>seals
When I found this out and checked the internet for people finding it, I didn't find shit. I actually made an account to post on some forum and tried convincing people to try it but they didn't believe me. Tfw I could have been the guy to post it on jewtube.

Why does this have a regular screenshot of bloodborne on it?

>post game secrets
>most posts don't even mention the game

you kids are playing a very strange meta right now

it's clearly upscaled, dude

How the FUCK do you prevent onion knight from dying when he jumps into the pit of cheese monsters?
Next time I just gotta kill them first then talk to him.

So basically Dice promotes you to employee status? Dude if anyone solved this on their own uniquely you fucking deserve to be hired on to Dice as a game programmer.