Hello?

Hello?

Other urls found in this thread:

maniac.de/content/extended-die-neue-m-games-276
maniac.de/content/extended-die-neue-m-games-276#
siliconera.com/2016/09/20/pokmon-ceo-says-theyll-make-nx-games-consolehandheld-hybrid-comments/
youtube.com/watch?v=z_B65J86D_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello user. How are you doing today?

looks cool, hope it's real, but
>no d-pad
>8 buttons
it's fake

Oh dear lord its grotesque.x

Nintendo has done dumber things and you know it.

>Someone put a lot of work into that shitty fake and wants everyone to see it
>Impact font at the bottom

"leak" posting is an under appreciated art form on these boards.

Falso y gay

Good job with the tilting
But its not blurry enough

How to make a convincing leak 101

DO NOT USE A IN-GAME SCREENSHOT THAT HASN'T BEEN SEEN A BILLION TIMES

>mfw you're right

not blurry enough

It says "Nintendo NX" on it, which is obviously not the actual name.
Also, no Dpad.

>that dpad
>its still called "NX" which is a fucking project codename

Stop.

Fake

Is this thing on?

Looks sweet. A lot sleeker than I would have thought, though I guess that in itself might be reason to believe that it's fake.

The Nintendo logo doesn't van resemble their logo and the system will not be named NX as implied in this pic.

Fake and gay. Moving on.

niggy..............

We're going to end up getting something like this, but it'll be worse in design and it'll most likely look less sleek and resemble a child's toy more than a cool piece of tech, sadly.

>portable capability
>that frail as fuck looking connection between the controller and the screen
If this turns out to be real, it will bring worse memes than wiimote-on-tv.

Obviously not real, thumbsticks are going below the buttons (which aren't marked with anything) this time and what's the base for?

What's the purpose of creating fake leaks? Is it an attention thing?

>what's the base for?
Probably a charger for the tablet.

nice tablet, nintendards

lulz, stupid redditor

>falling for bait
you gone full retard, underage trash

Am I all alone?

the left side isnt even bent the same symmetrical way

Is anyone there?

Couple of things I would improve.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, ditch the DS-style in-line controls. That would make it a considerable downgrade over pic related.

Second, fuck that split d pad.

I see what is going on here: it's designed to split into TWO controllers. They are meant to be identical, interchangeable, etc. Cool idea, but totally not worth it. I will shell out more money for more functional controls; I will buy in player 2 myself.

Look it's "a departure from the the Wii and Wii U", a Wii U 2?

I need a bigger gun

>How you want your console fám?

Oh shit. Could be real

Welp

Where are "start" and "select" buttons on the detachable parts?
If you want me to believe that you can combine both ends to make a mini controller then shouldn't the sides with blank face buttons have them too?

Probably a shitty mockup.
maniac.de/content/extended-die-neue-m-games-276

What holds the side controllers in place, fucking magnets or some shit?

That's not Impact font, it's just a white font with black outline. It actually looks like Helvetica variant or another similar font.

Oop, it's actually Futura.

They could be using a mockup to represent the NX.

>Zukunft und gegenwart: die neuven Konsolen im check
>Translation: Future and present: the new consoles in check

Could be legitimate since Nintendo is having several retailers come to their Europe Branch HQ in Germany this week with NDAs.

this post has literally no sense

Why would you want to disconnect the controllers?
For what purpose?

The fake "leak" of the NX a few months ago was sublime (the 3D render over a table). It actually makes you think of the real world implications of that sort of forgery.

Those buttons on the left could act as the D-pad, I guess. Still wish Nintendo would just make a regular goddamn console, but won't happen. Obviously this memebaiting OP is a faggot and faker, though.

It's a home console as well retard. To play on couch.

good angle, but not blurry enough

6/10

Wasn't there supposed tp be a direct now?

Nah, I remember magazines printing mock ups of the PS2 before it was shown, same with the XBOX and that huge X among other consoles.

Doesn't that mean they haven't seen it yet then

>still says nx
>extremely simple, almost no buttons on it besides the 2 sticks and 2 button layouts

This is some mockup for the magazine, this isn't fucking real

So you'll disconnect the controllers, place the tiny screen on a table and sit on a couch trying to see what is going on on the screen?

That could easily be their own rendering of what they think it looks like based on rumors and leaks.

like making low res pictures of joysticks instead of actual joysticks? how about nothing on the faces of the buttons, or female to female connectors? this is a retardedly bad shop.

lazy concept artist just modeled one controller and horizontally switched it around or some shit. and did this mockup.

That was the magazines own rendering based off rumors.

Magazines use mock up's of unreleased consoles since forever.

>that stupid fucking filename
>You actually moved that sign to take that pic

If you indeed took this, you're as bad as pic related.

It's obviously fake, there's no way they can make it float like that.

What about a nice antigravity gimmick ??

JUST FUCKING REVEAL IT ALREADY I CANT STAND THE WAIT ANYMORE!!! I want to hope again...

you'll connect the tablet to the tv

According the the Eurogamer impressions, it'll have HDMI out so you'll rest it on a dock and plug it into a TV or something.

Also seperating controllers is for multiplayer presumably since the appearance is mirrored on both sides of the controller.

>New Nintendo logo
0/10

look wahhht nintendoonufin did to our society

...darkness my old friend

Triggered.

Is it me you're looking for?

Not entirely unbelievable since they said they're interested in transformation and it'd be silly to have the red logo appear on their hardware if it's white again.

LET ME GO.

kek, fucking niggers

Well, I mean it is Nintendo after all. Might make it all about that and just re-release some mario games like they did for the last 30 years.

Things people care about
>What the fuck NX looks like
>Its power compared to other systems

Things people don't care about
>The games
>The gimmicks

The moment the NX is revealed it will either make people care a fucking ton or it will make people not are at all.

In the end it doesn't even matter whether it delivers what it promises.

Jesus that hairstyle

did he die?

it's handheld, people will not care

why the fuck did a mugging nigger have a camera on his head, does he go around town filming himself while stealing shit?

I can't believe someone got it on video. Holy cow.

This is real life. Like, they should show this in school about stranger danger and keeping vigilant when you're out and about (which is something anyone growing up in a big city in America knows).

Just looks like the Video Home version of whatever the NX ends up being

It's so the insurance company covers medical expenses if they get injured while stealing. Criminal insurance really took off in recent years.

mfw only looking forward to the reveal, coz I'm expecting new footage for BotW

All of this.

I'm certain the device wouldn't even HAVE connectors, as the detachable pieces would need to function wireless anyway.

>mock up is on LITERALLY WHO magazine cover

>"It might be real guise!"

Training and learning, protection against police brutality, protection against people who go overboard with the self defense.

Help if you can

Falso y homosexual.

BLURRY AND CURVED IT'S LEGIT

wasn't a 3D render, it was 3D printed. actually really high quality too

You know, I've started to give every leak the benefit of the doubt at first ever since the Smash Bros. leaks.

But that one didn't look blatantly fake like the OP and 99% of all NX renders.

He didn't do nuffin, he a good boy.

Please wake me up

Those insert ports are fucking fake. Also blurry. Stop it with these fake shoops.

It's angled nicely, but could be blurrier.

No, Nintendo has never abandoned the d-pad.

This.

If they abandon the d-pad for anything it would be the circle pad, anyways, probably just because they made it

Not to sound cliche

But this world sucks

Hi !

It's a mockup from this magazine =)

maniac.de/content/extended-die-neue-m-games-276#

I can tell this is fake because what's the point of the detachable controller sides? If you have them connected then you have a handheld, but if you have them disconnected, all you have is a shitty screen and two peripherals that do nothing when you want to play a home console.

inside?

Is it me you're looking for?

But he didn't do nuffin!

Is there anybody in there?

needs more blur

infrared skimmer for nightcamera so they cant record anything

GUYS HERE IT IS FUCCCCKKKKK
Don't show it around too much or I might get fired, I just couldn't resist!

Thank you, brave user

wewlad

OH SHIT

DELETE THIS NOW! ALL SONY FANS AREN'T LIKE THIS!

Cred Forums is literally retarded

>Someone wasted time doing this

Actually, there was a source saying it would be a "split d-pad", not unlike the Playstation's.

Those could still be used as directional buttons when using the two controllers with the screen in the center and used as face buttons when using it on it's own.

more

Where the bulge?

How are you?
Have you been alright?

>no scrollable shoulder buttons.

fake and

of all the asinine shit

Where are the announcements? I got outta work early today for this shit!

I think it'll be interesting if this is actually what it looks like.

It'd be kind of fun to play some games on the go with friends or something.

Yes, and you can use the detachable controllers to shove one in your ass and the other in your mother's rotten vagina :^)

It's a mockup. Stop posting this.

>M! präsentiert Euch eine mögliche Zukunftsvision.
>M! brings you a possible vision of the future.

Woah.

rlly

I miss the Smash 4 leaks.

More please.

The missing d pad isn't even the worst part of this.

but is it gay??

is it fake and gay??

this is what we need to know.

So close it's a voice I'm hearing

Kek

Hell Nintendo owns the patent on the + shaped Dpad.

>TFW I remember when this was first posted.
>I didn't have to look at the rest, I just saw Shaq and laughed my ass off.

now that's dedication

>september issue

STOP SAYING THAT

post it

Fucking jungle people and their shitty mock ups.

no fucking way

Looks like 1 or 2 anons got banned in here

Observe the quintessential specimen of retard shitposter who believes everything negative he hears about Nintendo.

It's a mockup, dipshit.

>deleted
THEY KNOW

This is a joke right?

>mfw I realize this is exactly the kind of dumb shit Nintendo would try to pull off.

The console has been confirmed to be a home system/handheld hybrid, so while that particular image is a mockup the final product won't be that different.

>yfw the real thing is even dumber

Every concept I have seen for this looks absolutely retarded. All three pieces are going to have to require their own power source if they can all be used on their own. This particular design has the left and right sides both different, so they have to each be manufactured / sold separately. It looks like a bitch to hold and use no matter how you hold the fucking thing. And ultimately the potential of the console is going to be neutered by some shitty gimmick yet again.

Exactly what i was thinking.

If this works, good on them but, for whatever reason I don't think it will.

But that's exactly how the system's connections should be laid out.

If the remotes both have female ports while the screen has the male connectors, they can't connect to each other.
Meanwhile if one remote has a male side, the other has a female side, and the tablet has two connections, one male and one female, the remotes can be separated and combined while also being attachable to the tablet.

I doubt controller are detachable.

Might not even be controllers, touchpad.

I would buy it!

In a sense its a great idea, since it allows Nintendo to pool all its resources into one system instead of dividing them between the 3DS and Wii U.

The real issue is going to be whether 3rd party devs will go along with it. Probably won't, but we'll see.

If this is it then they should just go full mobile now.

>I want to hope again...

>the console has a big neon logo name on it.
also dev kids rarely look like the system at all, or even look like a console at all.It's extra hardware plugged to a PC.

no one cares about Nintendo's toddler gimicks of last century hardware. The PS4 Pro is on the horizon.
I just want to see Nintendo sinking and drowning and make fun of N64 kids who grew into autistic permavirgin manchildren for a week or two
I stopped caring about Nintendo after the Gamecube. The Wii's introduction was the exact moment when that piece of shit backwards company died for me and all of my friends and we all moved on to PC and PS.

I would rather have a central device about the size of the PSTV that could swap between a home console deck of sorts for extra power or a handheld screen / controller for on the go. That way you could go one way or the other to save money if you don't want both. You'd also be able to bring it to a friends house and slot your unit into their deck to play with your games/saves similar to when you could bring your memory card over.

It would still be pretty retarded mind you, but at least you have less shit to keep track of. The thought that one or both controller sections could come lose or something in the middle of a game causing the screen to drop to the ground is worrying.

It just speculation shit

you sound like those kids who were calling everybody dead because they got a 32X for their megadrive.

The issue I see is the console's power (ex: CPU, GPU, etc). I see it as a home console but with the lacking power of a handheld. At E3 2016, Breath of the Wild wasn't looking too good even on a dedicated home console; I doubt a handheld/home console combo. would be able to run BotW well or even at all.

3rd party developers would only support the NX if it sold well and I can't see this enticing "hardcore" or "casual" players. But I think the hardcore crowd will stick to their preferred platform and the casuals will keep using with their phones instead of buying a new gimmicky console.

One way they could work around that is by dividing processing power between two separate pieces of hardware.

One piece could be the 'Handheld module', and its essentially its own console with its own CPU, GPU, etc. You can plug a game right into it and play it anywhere like with any other handheld.

But the NX also comes with a 'Home console dock'. This dock would also be essentially its own console, but it requires that the Handheld module be connected to it to function. If a user plugs in their NX handheld into the NX dock, the two pieces of hardware function in tandem, and you get a lot more processing power.

Of course, this would mean that NX games would have to be optimized for two separate settings. Handheld and Home console modes.

Not to mention that programming games to properly take advantage of two sets of hardware at once would be a huge bitch to optimize.

Console games optimized for multiple hardware variants is already something that the industry as a whole is moving towards now that PS4Pro and Scorpio are a thing. If anything, this is just Nintendo's own take on the concept.

Left controller has the input, right control has the output and you can connect them together to make a regular controller when the NX is hooked up to the tv.

That reminds me of a Sony ad with the Vita and PS4 back in 2013ish. Basically there was an ad. where a dude was playing on his PS4 and then with the press of a button putting that same game on to his vita and continuing to play on his way outside.

Maybe the Vita would've sold better if that actually was a fully fleshed-out feature and wasn't completely forgotten about.

It's one operating systems shared by two platforms, one console another that is either handheld or a tablet.

Neither are a hybrid. Think the ipad family. Also the smaller one won't connect to the tv.

Now if there's a tablet, expect no controls but the touch pad.

Its not going to be a tablet you stupid nigger.

NX is a single system and its a console/handheld hybrid. Its been confirmed.

But it's not even a hybrid as quoted elsewhere and relayed you dumb man-child.

It's two machines with the same operating systems shared.

Ones a normal console amd the other is in the portable or mobile family. Both share the same software and operating systems and maybe graphic processors.
As for Emily Rogers , she posted her bs to other various sites which recycled her bs. Can't wait when you femnazi lovers are btfo, your tears will taste good.

If they had any relevant announcement shit it would be the full cover. Not flavor of the month game

Its one system.
>“The NX is trying to change the concept of what it means to be a home console device or a hand-held device,” said Mr. Ishihara. “We will make games for the NX.”

siliconera.com/2016/09/20/pokmon-ceo-says-theyll-make-nx-games-consolehandheld-hybrid-comments/

If I were to name a gimmick that I believe would do more good then harm, it would be scroll wheel shoulder buttons. That seems like a cool idea, that would be able to add to a bunch of video games.

more than likely it's fake.

BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE

youtube.com/watch?v=z_B65J86D_8

i don't, it looks shite

Are you there?

Ok, and then you plug out the controllers and use them like Wiimotes? Is it the Wii all over again once you use it home? Jesus Christ no...

Are you implying that the two controllers combine into one for home use? It would be the most non-ergonomic controller in history. You'd get carpel tunnel from having your hands in an awkward position like that for long periods.

It'll have the same third parties as the 3DS.

>The wii u was a massive failure and has been the joke of the video game industry for 4 years
>let's do it again
That patented nintendo logic

And how would that be any different from the Wii U and 3DS? They'd just be right back where they are now.

It NEEDS to be a hybrid at this point, in order to market themselves differently from MS and Sony. It NEEDS a new, flashy, never before seen selling point. The masses don't want to buy Nintendo consoles anymore, but they still love the handhelds. The solution? I figure they're going to trick people into buying it by doing something similar to what they did with the NES; sell it as a toy (in NX's case a handheld). Just don't call it a console. Its genius. People won't call it a handheld, or a console, it'll be its own thing in the gaming world. The NX. It'll get the casuals, guaranteed.

this is fake as shit, it looks like one of those all-in-one classic consoles.

>plastic is garbage
>buttons don't protrude at all
>can't possibly using the prototype name.