Mfw there are still no dark souls 3 bad hitbox webms to this day

>mfw there are still no dark souls 3 bad hitbox webms to this day

thats not a hitbox problem. The problem is if they wanted to avoid that they would have to make enemy attacks collide with walls which would completely break the combat since you could basically stand next walls all the time and make enemies fail attacking all the time

Then why not make the enemy stay in a spot they are capable of fighting in instead of being kited to a fucking wall?

THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL

Because nobody cares about Dark Souls 3.

>mfw there are still no dark souls 3 poise webms to this day

Joseph Anderson did a whole segment talking about how hitboxes can sometimes be wonky and inconsistent and some attacks literally only give 2-3 frames notice before they inflict damage

Still a great game but all Soulsborne games have hitbox issues

NOT MAD, NOT MAD AT ALL

>5 games and they still let this shit happen

>DaS3 still has no poise

It has Poise. It's just tied to armour on attacks now. Or you can use Perseverance or Iron Flesh.

so..... this is... the DARK SOULS.............

woah..........

The axe clearly hits him every time, hitboxes look fine.

That's bs.
Just make it so that every time a enemy hitbox hits the player, before removing health, the game checks if there's anything between the enemy and the player.
I could do that in Unity.

There is actually.

>people still aren't tired of souls games

Did they ever fix being able to summon phantoms while invaded?

Did they ever fix not being able to get invaded after bosses are cleared?

Did they ever fix rolls costing no stamina? (12 FUCKING ROLLS BEFORE GOING OUT OF STAMINA)

Did they ever fix estus having insanely fast use time and nearly being unpunishable?

Did they ever fix Miracles and Sorceries being unviable garbage?

Did they ever fix backsteps being useless?

Do any of the auto-summon covenants work or are they still broken?

Unless they changed at least half of these things I would rather play DS2, even with its inferior PVE.

How many times are you going to make this thread

A lot of those are the same but I found that while it's not great, the key to punishing estus is not to stop them from drinking, but to hit them hard so they have to drink again.
Magic was always strong, and it got some random buffs to different spells. Just because it's not overpowered yet again doesn't mean it's garbage.

The bad hitboxes would probably show themselves if you removed all the iframes on the rolls.

I am. I fell in love with Demon's. And then I fell in love all over again with Dark Souls. The DaS2 came, and that was a disappointment. Never got Bloodborne. DaS 3 came, and that was a bigger disappointment.

It's like the mechanics of the game improved over time, but the level design became shittier and shittier. And the characters less and less inspired.

>he plays Souls for the PvP

I'm guessing he's going to make as many as the bad hitbox webm spammer made.

haha

DS3 is shit

Souls PvE is shit in DaS3. Half the game is just walking into a giant oversized room, and confronting the obvious enemies standing in the middle.

WOW! We got 1(ONE)

jesus christ Patrick Stewart really went downhill after Star Trek