So it's been a while since i tried this game and i wanted to give it another try but for some reason it always fails to...

So it's been a while since i tried this game and i wanted to give it another try but for some reason it always fails to update to the latest version
What should i do, reinstall the game?

How long is a while?

uninstall it again.

its a grindy piece of shit with retarded devs nerfing fucking everything.

don't do it, user. you'll just be setting yourself up for disappointment.

>Game is not newcomers friendly
>Game is not veterans appealing

Its gonna be death in one year mark my words
What a shame it had the best robot butts

i can't even look at the fucking logo without seething

over a year

Remember when the game was about going fast as a fucking crazy cyborg ninja, and not about elder space children playing RC cars against The Flood from Halo and a bunch of phantoms?

I do, that's why I just suited up my autistic space kid and orally forgot about him since that update, also
>Real money for cosmetics on the Operator
Devs went full Jew

it actually gets more popular over time

>Real money for cosmetics
what is f2p

The robot butts part?
Its reasonable for warframe cosmetics but
>Cosmetic for something you only you can see for 10 second every time it pops out just to say a cheesy one liner that's not even good and it repeats 50 times each mission in a game that you must run said repetitive mission like 20 times?

It's a sign.
But for real, the game is as grindy as ever.
frogbutt is gud

I wouldn't bother, the game is in its worst state yet, everybody is unhappy. Maybe it'll get good again someday but for now just move on.

Let it go man. Its not worth wasting your bandwith.

>>Game is not newcomers friendly

Wat? They just revised the solar map so that's there's a critical path for them to follow. It's much better than someone taxi'ing them to every boss then leaving them still confused as to what to do next except now they have access to enemies that will steamroll them.

>But for real, the game is as grindy as ever.

Again, wat? They made obtaining prime parts incredibly easy. And relics are easily obtained if you're rockin the syndicates and every excavation I've done ended with piles of em. I got Nekros, Tigress, and Galatine Prime all within two days.

>nerfing fucking everything

There was a point where every Warframe was too op. People complained it was too easy. Frankly shit had to be nerfed.

I tried it way back, and liked it for like 2 days. After a while it showed that it is a fuckin grindfest, with no real goal, cause the stuff I liked was only accessable with real money. Stuff was only cosmetic, and that point I was kinda bored, so did not want to spend.

I went back like a month ago, and found the game in a way better state, I kinda got hyped for it, and than... i saw that nothing really changed in the core of things. I mean I wanted to try a fuckin katana (draw style, I love that shit) but the only way it was accessable is either through playing, or joining a guild, and then grind for a million years. I'm kind of a loner in these things, and the week of playing with others did not convinced me to be some other way. It was uninstall for me, but try it yourself.

Quit sucking this game's dick. It may seem simple to you, a veteran, but if you ask most newcomers they'll tell you it's very confusing.

>every warframe was too OP

Nigga are you fucking serious, these devs have no god damn clue how to scale difficulty. Nothing is really OP when everything one shots you in end game missions. Why do you think raids revolve around efficiently immobilizing enemies instead of killing?

All I'm saying is its an improvement. Not much but still something. They hid blueprints behind paid content which was a jew move, and the next major content update is dragging it's feet.

Difficulty scaling is completely fucked but when your only alternative is to simply cheese the system it's not something to be praised. The raid and sorties they're entirely handle-able. It's the ridiculous endless modes is where the op setups are most needed. And basing the entire game on something you need to waste an hour or more on is absurd.

The nerf to Excalibur made sense. He wasn't supposed to be sniping people from the other side of a room. He's a fucking melee character. Mesa was a fucking aimbot killing everything before they spawned. Trinity made the entire team immortal, etc.

But yes, I would like some sort of meaningful overhaul to enemy difficulty as well as to our loadouts.

I think it's better that frames are really good at doing something instead of doing nothing interesting.
Like if I'm playing Oberon I can shoot my gun and that's it. If I'm playing Necros I can dessicrate during survival missions but otherwise the only thing is shooting my gun. Or like up until level 60 something enemies there's not a single difference between running around instantly killing everything as Ember or Equinox.

Right after the Trin nerf, raids were not doable at all.
Call it cheesing, but it was more a necessity than anything else, if you even want to finish anything endgame

>it's fun? nerf it to the ground
t. DE

Ember and Equinox have tremendous damage falloff the higher the enemy levels go. Equinox has to start building a charge on maim before nuking and Ember needs the augments to stay relevant.
I find it troubling you'd say Nekros is only good for desecrate. Terrify is damn powerful cc and soul punch with the augment can revive teammates instantly. Oberon while not as spec'd out for healing as Trinity is, can still keep a team running. And while his kit is mostly outdated his magic carpet can clear procs like poison or radiation.

>Right after the Trin nerf, raids were not doable at all.

lol, no. People just had to learn how to do them right. The Jordas raid no one knew you could actually restore your armor using the item you had to make because they leaned on Trinity so much. Law of Retribution they had to switch up with different team setups. Only part that invincibility really came in handy was when Vay Hek was launching missiles at you and that was easily solved using a loki decoy.