Senran Kagura

Not long until Takaki is gonna drop the news, isnĀ“t it?

Does Senran Kagura have a girl as perfect as Marie Rose?

You can go with her counterpart Mirai

>Lisa in Rin's clothing
>both girls are massively underrated by their respective fanbases

I can dig it.

Just two more (technically 1 I guess) days to go. So here's hoping.

I have seen a lot of Rin fags in these threads to be honest.
She is also getting a lot of cards.

Inb4 delay.
Hoping for a bit more than just a Burst remake, but let's see if we get even that.

If you're into smug, we have Kafuru

I suppose, but there's also a LOT of people who dismiss her as expired goods. In a series where the average character age is like 17, being 26 or something like that gives her a fringe appeal.

>Burst remake
Honestly sounds better than what I am realistically expecting.
That expectation being Way of the Puri: Yumis Justice

They just need to give her a gimmick, like a split personality where she's still a super ninja

When does the news drop?

Nah, it's probably going to be a sequel to Estival Versus.

Well, if DFC is your thing then Ryoubi is probably up your alley. PAWG with a flat chest that can grow breasts at will (should you want to mix things up).

>sequel to Estival Versus
At least things are sure to happen now after the Training Montage that was EV.

September 22th so tomorrow night

She's still SUPAH NINJA at hearth, but there's nothing you can do against aging.

Is funny how back then they didn't even have a proper design for Rin and just put Homura in new clothes.

>Burst remake,

Not if they touch the story at all.
Not because there isn't plenty of room for improvement, but because I don't trust the current writer to do anything but make it shittier

Not in a Versus game anyway. The whole concept of the Versus games is Shinobi versus Shinobi. They would have to make it a mainline game to fight Yoma.

EVERYBODY! TAKAKI NEEDS YOUR HELP TO PREPARE A SENRAN BOMB (a perfect SK game)! GIVE HIM ALL YOUR ENERGY BY POSTING HAPPY BOOBS!

i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek

Idk, I'd say it'd be new low for the writers to not do anything with the Yoma that they mentioned in EV.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers forgot all about the looming threat of a Yoma invasion that was somewhat hinted at in EV.

Posting best girl___

Hopefully whatever comes next will have a breast slider like SK2 did.

I agree all I'm saying is that it would have to be a mainline game and not another Versus spinoff to address the Shin threat which I am hoping for anyway.

Hopefully the character models and jiggle will be liek they were in SK2.

I'm going to marry Yumi!

Hopefully it's something big. Thank god it wasn't that pachinko

Asuka with super massive tits is the literal best

The hunkiest of hunks.

why don't people post snek these days

Would you commit a crime?

Because not everyone likes Hikage

Dat voice. Dat speed. Dem vagina bones. What's not to love?

She's boring

I dunno, for someone with no emotions she's got a pretty good sense of dry humor.

I love Ryoubi. I want marry her and hold her hand while taking long walks.

Snek and Shiki are good too

My expectations are low of games now that I just expect a patch/reprint of Burst, or mobile/pachinko shit.

I want to molest this tiddy monster

Not if she molests you first.

EV on PC.

Are there a bunch of different writers between games? Would be a bit of a relief in some ways, but worrisome just the same.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's something good. Hell all I'm hoping for is a brand new game and not a PC port or remake or whatever.

Who else /expectingnothingbutadoodle/ here?

I'd love to be proven wrong when the news, IF the news drops, but I can't help but think that's going to be the case.

Do not break the Yagyuu.

I like Rin because she fills my ice queen AND masked girl fetish

She brought this upon herself.

It's either that or Takaki is a master at keeping secrets. One would think at least something would've been leaked if it was an important announcement.

That seems unlikely since that's more of an XSeed thing. Plus there's the whole Steam being blocked in Japan. Though on the off-chance it's announced, I doubt that would be the only announcement. Perhaps the next SK game coming to 3DS and NX since the NX supposedly drops in March of next year.

Well, thing is the writing itself. In the mainline titles, the writing is a bit more serious (and the story more coherent) while it's not as much in the Versus games.

If it were a PC port I think only XSEED/Marvy would announce it, from what I hear the nips don't care for PC gaymen.

We don't even know what the NX is though, unless its a handheld and Marvy repeats what they did with Burst and just making a game to do something with their dev kits.

alright someone spoonfeed me, what's this about a new game? When we think, ps4, pc or 3ds?

I want a singeplayer Yakuza-type Senran game, where it's all about the Story and improves the fighting mechanics. It should allow you to be any character you want and progress with a interwoven story system rather than simply picking one character and beating the game. Requiring you having to be everyone atleast once or more.

Don't care if it has a MP component but atleast make it balanced and precise with a variety of modes and stages to fight in. Like 2v2 will be in smaller levels while a 4v4 would always be in bigger levels. Also team specials and team specific combos would be nice.

Also more BOOB PHYSICS

Thursday is the 5th anniversary of the first SK game. Takaki has been teasing something on Twitter. Enter speculations.

Most likely PS4/Vita.

watch it be an nx launch title

I'll buy it

>mfw can easily pirate it now thanks to Vita piracy
>mfw can play EV at a better FPS than people who bought it thanks to overclocking (which only works with pirated games at that)

Nintendo needs to cater to their older audience though, that would be a nice launch title imo.

How does EV run with overclocking anyway? Is it PS4 level?

miiverse is half the reason why everything is censored

Without overclock: silky smooth 20 FPS.
With current overclock: ~30+, but doesn't go below 30.
With beta super overclock (PSTV only due to heat and battery drain): 45-60 FPS, leaning towards 60 if at maximum power (can lead to stability issues though at the moment).

My better question is there even a working ISO of EV. Hell, can the Vita even run pirated games that aren't older than 2013?

You can pirate any game on Vita right now minus God Eater 1/2 (due to an issue with the dumper, not antipiracy measures). EV is currently fully dumped with all updates and DLC.

Honestly, I just want the announcement to drop so this can get over already

I doubt we'll be getting something nice like a proper SK3 due Japan's shit tastes anyways.

Look at this ultra busty Hikki

It's sad when the moment they tried to make a decent game with 2 they basically got shat on. Granted SV was decent as well and a huge step up but its a shame it got worse with EV

Next Senran will be a NX launch title

Well, let's not forget there were many unfortunate circumstances regarding 2's release. The biggest one being no advertising at all.

>SK2 gets delayed
>SV comes out and gets its fluke of its sales
>SK2 comes out
>a lot of people are pissed that Gessen and New Hebijo are missing

There's a reason it was called Senran Kagura 2 and not Shinovi Versus 2.

I love it when they make girls with sexy bodies act so cute and vulnerable. It makes me want to take care of them.

I want to take care of Murasaki and spoil her for the rest of her life.

Isn't there a steam senran game? How is it compared to the handhelds?

Yes Shinovi Versus. I've only played the Vita version so I can't really comment on the PC port but there are some nude mods if that's your thing. Speaking of which since the Vita is now hacked isn't it about time we got some nude mods for SV and EV?

>breast slider like SK2
i'm playing this game right now, where is it?

Murasaki a shit

A port of the vita game yeah. It's packed with all the dlc too. Loading times are kinda fucked up, but otherwise it's fine with Gedosato.

Can't comment on the nude mods. I just go without the funny censors and light beams myself.

It's DLC.

Senrans for NX?!

And coming out around the same time as Yokai Watch and MonHun

Damn, I totally forgot about gedosato! Thx user!

oy vey

Rin is actually really popular now partly because of her christmas cake gimmick.

To be fair, the dlc also has extra missions and outfits, and it's pretty cheap compared to SV/EV dlc.

That's all I really want with a hacked SV and EV really. Those fucking light beams and funny censors are an eyesore.

Rin is very cute.

Isn't all of SK2's DLC like a total of 15 bucks, while SV/EV can be in the upper 80s?

20 if you don't have a Burst save for Murasame, but otherwise yeah, they went full jew with versus dlc.

I want to kiss the boob mole and everything else.

Girls resting on their boobs is great

Speaking of moles Daidouji is the only one to get it right. Right sided moles look strange to me.

It is pretty cute.

I really want to fuck Sensei.

What the fuck is with that anatomy?

Maybe her butt hurts.

Ninja training and ninja magic

user look where her legs are.

Nothing about that picture makes sense.

I didn't even notice the legs. Jesus they're really getting lazy with these cards.

That looks like one of the early ones, let's just blame the artist.

Asuka has rectangular feet!

New Wave is infamous for going off-model. It's a shame Nan doesn't do more art for it but they pump cards out really often so there wouldn't be time.

>mila snak and tina kat

perfect!

Please be mainline, please be mainline, plase be mainline.
If it's another fucking musou-lite with more roster bloat and shitty writing, I'm done with the series.
Their hypocritical stance on hometown is one thing (If hometown is so important then why do all the girls have such flat asses) but the pandering to the Japanese fans and their shit taste is killing the series.

I never played this shit and my knowledge is all based on these threads but I think the blonde with green dress is the cutest.

Is she a good girl?

But don't you want Yumi?

She is designed to be the perfect Waifu after all.

thats yomi
she seems to be very
wife like
also she likes to eat
technically she is evil I believe but it doesnt seem to be saying much in this series

Yomi is definitely a good girl. But I hope you like beansprouts because it's all she can talk about. That and her violent hatred for the rich.

They're all pretty good to me. The only ones I really have problems with are Lei Fang Ryoubi and Lisa Rin.

I remember when people found the english names for EV achievements, I couldn't believe Yumi's was literally called "My Waifu", as if the pandering wasn't obvious enough.

All these hype threads are just going to make it more disappointing.

Yomi is a kind and caring girl that fights like Guts, definitely waifu material.

Okay guys, which Senran had the biggest damage done to their personality in dumbing them down for the nips?
My vote's for the Yagyuu.
>I am highly protective of Hibari due to transferring my guilt over my little sister's death on to Hibari. This has resulted in conflicting emotions as it is not healthy in dealing with my guilt but it has assisted me in coming out of my shell.
Several games later.
>DUDE I WANT TO FUCK HIBARI, I HOPE SHE DOESN'T NOTICE HOW MUCH LESBIAN I WANT TO DO TO HER LOL

why is she so red

Dude Boobs Lmao.

Katsuragi

>early games
>Parents in hiding, becoming a shinobi to use her rank to allow her parents to come home, uses silliness and lewdness to hide her own insecurities, uses it to get close to people without relying on them always being there.
>People responding back with caring or treating her the same way makes her feel awkward and unsure how to respond.

>recent games
>haha lol boobies! let's have a grope match!

Haruka or Katsuragi.

Homura saddly
>discover the world is not only black and white, and will do everything to protect her team and walk her own terms
now
>CRAB JOKES! MEAT! I WANNA FUCK ASUKA!

Why the fuck is she so smug all the time?

Well think about it. She has the ability to pretty nuke anything. I bet even if the entire cast of EV fought her, she'd still barely break a sweat. Seems pretty smug worthy to me.

I want to marry an edgelord

i want to marry a snek

is there a non red version?

Miyabi is really cool.

I want to marry a crow-snake.

>SV sales are a fluke

How do you figure? Its an anime tiddy game on the otaku/week system. I imported the special edition

I am always surprised/happy to see how popular Miyabi is on the 4 chins

Shinovi Versus sold considerably better than the rest of SK games, mostly because there was a lot of advertising behind it, and the anime was airing around the same time too.
SK2 was considered a failure because sales didn't even came close, and neither did EV for that matter.

>anime airing
>vita got a price cut
>drought for the Vita in terms of games

And then Marvy gets pissed at Takaki when no other game has reached SV's 180k sales.

Everyone knows is going to be PACHINKO LOL.

Tomboys are my weakness, what can I say?

EV sold a lot better than SK2 did and it had the best overseas sales of any Senran Kagura game.

>Hebijo
>Snakejo

AHHHHH

Sure, Konami and Capcom (especially Capcom) might be dicks, but Takaki's our boy.

He wouldn't do that to us.

Well, I would imagine EV had more advertising this time, plus it had an OVA that had showed of some Senran nipples.

You're a smart user, ain't you?

Yes

>on the 4 chins

Good enough.

Just saying he said EV sales didn't come close when actually performed reasonably well

Same here. The short hair and spats help too.

Eh, he'll probably be forced to make it appeal to casuals. Or make a mobile onry spinoff after how Uppers bombed

The Hikage was meant for but I failed on my own game.

I recall him saying the same about SK2 as well. He said the game actually sold decently, it just didn't met the suits expectations.

They're definitely a welcome bonus.

Wait, is it just a case of unpleasable suits who just expect billions from a niche titty series?

SK2 was cursed from the beginning. It was supposed to release before SV but engine problems delayed it until way after where it ended up being paired up against Yokai Watch.

Is the ps4 game fun?[/]

>mobile onry spinoff
New Wave already has that place, and considering how it's been going for almost 4 years it probably makes a considerable amount of gacha money, another mobile game would be redundant.

I really hope they port EV to PC
I'm currently playing SV and having a blast

It's inevitable.

>Marvelous said EV performed nicely in the west
>XSeed said SV performed nicely on PC
>XSeed just added two new ID's to Steam a week or so go (no names yet though)

My bet is it's gonna be VD and SK EV. With how lightning fast PQube put Gal Gun on PC, I could see the same happening for VD and EV.

They expected it to sale on name alone, probably why it got no advertising

Yeah it's fun. Not as much as previous entries but it's fun enough.

Which 3DS Senran Kagura should I start with? How many of them are there?

There's two of them. I'd recommend starting with Burst since it's a compilation of the first two games and sets up characterization pretty well, although its framerate is pretty bad but can be fixed with a hacked N3DS with CFW and overclocking. If you don't really care about that stuff then go ahead and start with Deep Crimson.

Burst for 3ds is the first one, on the west at least.
There are 4 other localized games, Deep Crimson for 3ds (direct sequel to Burst), Shinovi Versus on Vita/PC, Estival Versus for Vita/PS4 and Bon Appetit, a rhythm game for Vita.

BIG

Unfortunately I only have a hacked old 3DS so I can't fix the frame rate.

To be honest I'm only interested in the games for the fap bait. I haven't heard anything good about the gameplay or story.

FAT

Burst has the best story in series and I still found it fun even with the choppy framerate. It's got great music too. As for the fanservice, well you might get sick of it quickly because it they can fuck up your combos and it's especially bad in SV. You can turn it off in both Deep Crimson and Estival Versus thankfully.

I wouldn't be surprised. So many companies these days want games to sell more than the bible.
I heard of this. And it REALLY hurt SK2. Cuz SV brought in 10 more girls, so people were made those 10 weren't there, not to mention not making Kagura and Naraku playable.

KAT

Is there like a gallery mode/scene view or something like that? Or do people just beat their meat mid fight?

This gives me the strongest urge to breed with her for some reason. I'll need more to figure out why that is

Yes, the dressing room. In SK2 you can even make do some poses and shit, but the low resolution might be a deal breaker.
It also has the breast slider if you're into that.

Kagura and Naraku weren't playable until Estival. Shinovi just introduced Gessen and New Hebi.

TATS!

Why do people hate Kat again?

Japs don't like confident women.
Japs don't like American women.
Later games took apart her personality and turned her into "lol boobs grope!"

meant unplayable. I recall hearing some people were mad they weren't playable, and there was a bit of a fallout of those two finally being playable...in EV where they don't even get any heart stories or anything.

>opinion discarded
>opinion discarded
>le look at Yumi games
Ok good thought people might actually have a compelling argument.

It's not that they don't like her. It's that there are better choices.

Kat has the best voice and VA

You're right there are, but Kat is still a top 5 girl for me.

Are you implying Dai is a better choice for the japs? Because she's probably even less popular than Kat.

Dai is easily the best senran yet the least popular. It's not my fault people have shit taste.

I sure can't wait until there's NO announcement tomorrow.

Please be wrong, please be wrong.

Well we know there's going to be one but what it'll be, we have no idea.

Asuka's mom playable when?

never

Wait which game is this? How do you get the Senrans to observe you like that?

Bon Appetit, it's probably zooming on this.

me too. Sensei's are the best

There needs to be more stuff like the heatpats and kissus in EV

>tfw will never fug Yomi at the beach

>or have a nice walk with Ikaruga at the beach

Sad.

thats a big sushi

4U

Watch it be a New Wave event or a CG set.

I want more cards of the girls in their shinobi outfits for once

Or at least cards were they use other girl's outfits, those were pretty nice.

I like yoza's weapons

Some more action shots would be nice.

Or really just less lewd cards in general would be better.

>just less lewd cards
What? Do you want them to lose money or something?
I agree but there's nothing we can do about it.

What a world we live in. I hope there's another date event this time around on December. The first two cards from last years were cute even if they still stripped at the end.

it seems like they are trying hard to pander to everyone
I mean some action shots are better then none

>those thighs

the cards do wonders to the senran

That's nothing.

Hikage is really lewd.

Renkafags rejoice.

she can be

Come on Nan, at least cover the area of the nipples by a believable amount like you did with Immie's.

maybe she has cross shaped nipples

>tfw I like the mousepads more than the dakis

I don't see the problem here.

If only the mousepads would get re releases like the dakis.

Jesus fucking Christ. Renka is the best new Senran.

>her right nipple in her shinobi outfit shouldn't be that high where her strand of hair would be blocking it
I mean it's nothing shocking considering it's senran kagura

I want to tell Ikaruga I only love her for her money.

This is honestly one of Miyabi's worse cards.

This thread is severely lacking in Mirai.

Where the fuck is the announcement

Tomorrow, but honestly, we don't even know if there's going to be announcement at all, all this hype could end up being absolutely nothing.

This honestly, it's why I'm expecting nothing but a doodle from Nan.

Have some faith in the righteous boobage producer

I want to but I just can't do it.

You just have to believe in the power of life and hometowm.
Do it for him.

Hmm...
Wait a minute! I recognize this Senran from somewhere else...

Maybe if we were in the early days of SK I'd do so, I'm just going to keep my expectations nonexistent so I'm not so disappointed.

From MGR, yeah

Well, there's still a little over 7 hours until the 22th, and Takaki hasn't said anything yet, so I'll keep my expectations low for now.

Hikari chan, so kawaii.

Yes, perfect.

Platinum SK game when? They will do anything for money.

Murasaki is finally happy!

What if the poster you replied to is Ayame?

I want to fuck Murasaki while she's trying to read her novels.

thats rude

>GO to play SK on my shita
>Left thumbstick is dead
>Have a gigantic amiami bill in a couple of days with an Imu daki
>Can't afford the 12 bucks for a new stick
On one hand, Forehead goddess
on the other hand, I can't play her game

Imu is cute!!!

>Renka gets a daki/mouse set before Daidouji
buncha fuckin bullshit man

I'd an imu

Cute tomboys are more popular than muscular tomboys in Japan. Dems the breaks.

I want to dress up like Miyabi and date Imu!

I'd rub my dick on her forehead.

What do you think Homura is thinking in this picture?

This and her daki art are the only two pictures of Imu that I've seen that make me want to actively fuck her.

>Bad day for a hangover

Post your:
>Best likely scenario
>Worst likely scenario
>Dream unlikely scenario

For me it's:
>New mainline game with SK2 engine and customization with more playable girls
>New Versus fanservice game with even worse gameplay and even more removed content, Euro Truck Simulator tier DLC, only good for getting .webms
>New mainline game with improved SK2 engine, all the girls from Versus and more, all the customization from all the previous games without removing any content, actual writing, more challenges and varied missions

I'm not even asking that much but we know they will never put actual effort in a fanservice game.

Not anymore at least.

>an event in new wave
>a tweet saying "yay 5th anniversary thanks for playing senran kagura"
>an actual new game
I'm keeping my expectations low

What could they do with a NW event anyways? Aside from having Yumi do some dumb shit of course.

>new mainline beat'em up
>more musou
>3D action game with actual level design and improved combat system (like what Capcom used to make in the PS2 days) or a 2D fighting game

When does Takaki drops it and where would it appear? I should check myself later so I know what's up

>2D Senran Fighting game where you strip your opponents naked for winning
Never knew I wanted this. Even if I lose, I still win.

Kind of like in the old King of Fighters games, or was it Fatal Fury? Either way I'd find it endearing if that happened.

Art of Fighting and KoF 94 and 95, IIRC. You could rip the clothes from girls if you beat them with a super move. You can strip Blue Mary in Real Bout Fatal Fury if you win by Ring Out in a certain stage.

Originally that was a story mechanic so Ryo learned that King was a girl and somehow it became a gimmick for SNK for awhile.

I bought all of my waifu's merch you shit, give me a good game in return

It's also in The Rumble Fish, where you can strip everyone if you hit them enough.

Buy more

Takaki's waifu is Hibari. Maybe he'll listen to you if you buy all her merch.

Holy shit now there's an obscure fighting game title even more so than Rage of the Dragons or Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer.

>Gowcaizer
I used to play that in a bar near my house when I was a kid. Everyone hated it.

FAT
SMELLY
NEET

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I think Versus games had quite a lot of effort put into them for what they are, just not in the right direction.
Well, people shouldn't be surprised a fanservice game has more effort on the fanservice than the gameplay.

Think we'll get a good game this time?

I don't think I can deal with the fact any longer that I will never have my own Senran Kagura

Bump for best girl