Games you can't remember the name of

Post details of games you remember playing but not the name.

Mine was a PS1/PS2 game, it was somesort of team deathmatch on a Polynesian island, all I can remember is that if you swam out of bounds a big shark ate you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbJy4sQM2ns
youtube.com/watch?v=KzlQWCdAkgo
metacritic.com/game/dreamcast/ooga-booga
youtube.com/watch?v=UDanfDIBhbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a 2d platformer kinda game in a gothic setting where you played as an amazon or something like that

There was this old arcade game I remember playing back in the day where you played a cop and you had to attack some club in the first level. It was hard as shit but it was all motion controlled so you could lean your body or duck to take cover and shoot, so a lot of people tried it out.

Sounds like Jak and Daxter

A PC game from the late 1990's or very early 2000's, where you had to move paintings, and other wall decorations, back to their proper place on the wall, before your parents came home.

I remember an enemy used to be a vacuum cleaner. I've been looking for this game for well over a decade now.

You played as this red guy with a mustache and jumped around. Anyone know?

Some Virtua Cop or a Time Crisis probably.

weird ass first person game which has horrible color scheme and shit teir graphics. Supposed to be a weird dungeon crawler or something like that. I've seen it on the net and it's not LSD simulator or anything from that list of weird ass games.

old pc game played in elementary around 1998-1999 or so.

I remember it was in the perspective of you sitting in a desk and seeing chalkboard I think.

I believe you it was one of those painting games where you decorate your enviroment because I think there were other areas you could visit too. I assumed it was something like kid pix not too sure.

God those early pc games had such a great atmosphere

Super old game on sega genesis. Played it when I was a really young kid on the sega channel. It was a first person shooter and you shot really slow white balls. I seem to also vaguely remember blue and red keys. Any ideas?

>Island
>Shark
Must be Banjo-Kazooie

You played as a weird pigmie and it was a kind of team deathmatch.

Sonic?

2D indie game. Looked similar to ikachan/Cave Story. Focused on melee and combos. Never finished. Had a few progress videos on youtube. Think it was made in game maker but not sure. Think it had animal characters as well. Please help, Cred Forums.

Gba game, it was sort of like bomber man, only instead of bombs you used bubble guns. You played as these fuzzy dido looking fuckers with human feet. Been trying to remember the name for a while, I could have sworn monster was in the title.

It's probably not the one you're thinking of, but there was a flash game called "Incriminati" on Newgrounds and the like where you had to hide your stash and stuff before your parents got home.

This ones gonna be a long shot
Ps2 game, sort of a Final Fantasy type of feel, I can remember swords and weird creatures you fought against in somewhat open areas

I doubt it but one of the Zeldas perhaps? was it Japanese made or Western

Blood shot ?
youtube.com/watch?v=rbJy4sQM2ns

Loved this game.

Absolutely fucking wrong, you stupid inbred nigger

On PS2? Are you brain dead?

Sadly no, felt Jap made, the main character had the FF look. The combat system wasn't turn based I know that much. Fuck now I really want to know so I can play it

Some PC RTS where you could only build 2 types of units but you had to group them together to make bigger shit. I think it might have been some sid meiers shit

Some PC game with top down view from Windows 98. The player started in some facility that had a reactor at the bottom and insta-killed the player if you entered it. Outside there were mutants and there is a level where the player fights a huge robot. There were also a driveable jeep.

Never found it again.

I remember playing some RTS type thing that you were a god of and had to build a city for people. It was some Egyptian looking thing and if the people didn't like it they left but you could block the exit to the map and keep them there forever

PlayStation fighting game.
One of the characters was an old man with claws
His name may have been Pho, I think.

Populous: The Beginning?

Pharaoh?

pharaoh?

.hack?

Tekken?

A lego game on the ps1 that was bullshit hard.

No this wasn't as popular as Tekken

yeah this

I've wanted to play it again for years, thanks guys

Lego Island 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=KzlQWCdAkgo

A ps1 3rd person shooter set in a skyscraper. With an anime feel. You could change between characters (like 3 or more characters)

I've been trying to remember this one for weeks

It was some weird adventure game on PS2 that I borrowed from one of my mates at school for a bit

I only vaguely remember it but it was set in some sort of factory and they did a lot of animal testing. You played as a rabbit that was chained to another animal I think and you had to break out of this facility and set other animals free, I dunno. Something like that.

At one point their were cannons that shot guinea pigs and in one of the levels you had to cover the rabbit in chocolate to trick a fat security guard

I had this game that was like the incredible dizzy but you played as a green dragon, there was also some puzzle involving an electric barrier which i could never solve.
I can't even remember if it was on the commador or the amstrad

that game was my shit it always gets so bullshit late game though

metacritic.com/game/dreamcast/ooga-booga

Whiplash

Ehrgeiz?

Whiplash

>You're some policewomen fucking up demons or zombies
>You're demon too I guess
>Top down rpg
>I think it was from japan
I remember being from era before the ps1

PS1 game I think. You played as a cowboy and in between levels there were like western themed mini games like shoot the bottles in the saloon or something. I distinctly remember an Indian ghost themed level that was stupid hard for me as a kid.

I was walking, but I could do nothing but walk

You sexy little man, have an Asaad

The only things I can remember is that a miner got killed with a pick axe and then came back to life.

Battle arena toshiden?
Pic related

Got two for you.

The first game, first one I ever played on playstation, was a racing game where you had these spaceships that were attached to a rail that ran through a long tube track, and you had to spin around the rail to avoid obstacles and other racers.
It was a fucking incredible game, the whole thing was set up like a spectator sport in the distant future, and between every race there were commercials for futuristic shit and it was hilarious, all I remember is like this huge power glove and a kids home science kit.

Other one, I don't remember what system but it was OOOLD, you were a wizard flying around on a carpet shooting fireballs and bringing "Equilibrium" to the world. Remember playing it with my Mom and Dad

And that it was on my PlayStation.

Son of a bitch you're right
Thanks anons

No

I just remembered. It's called Battle Arena Toshinden.

Some game for the GBC that was kinda anime but it was a fighting game with robots. All I can remember is that near the beginning when you beat this chick she says Tch! and I had no idea what that meant at the time

Yea buddy that's it.

Early 2000s rpg for pc

like a cross between dragon quest and fallout, futurist dystopian vibe

3 characters, main female, guy who kind of looked like dib from invader zim, dog robot

it was a game on the nintendo from back in the day where you play a monkey in like a jungle and you have a little monkey friend with you it had really good music

The first one was wipeout?? I remember a demo of it bundled with the first ps1
The second one, magic carpet by bullfrog??

Some fucking city builder where you had to keep hippies away. PS1 iirc?

PC game where you would take turns trying to blow up each other on planets, sort of like the worms games.

Donkey Kong Country
C'mon son

Septerra Core

Constructor

it was a ps2 game where you played as some chick in third person and could ride a dragon i think it was a demo disk so i never got too far into it as a kid

You played as a cave man and there were dinosaurs and shit it was either for the n64 or ps1 but it wasn't tomba

>I remember it was in the perspective of you sitting in a desk and seeing chalkboard I think

you mean a blackboard?

Turok?

Drakan: The Ancients' Gates

Some kind of arena shooter with green characters, and various weapons. Artstyle was somehow childish. Released somewhere around 2000.

Drakan?

That's the one!
>they're making a HD version

Yes! Thank you user

yeah now that i see the cover case it wasn't a demo disk i owned it just fuckinb sucked ass or i did

Just put it in the dishwasher, OP.

It's the next logical step according to your track record.

damn, thats right

ive been asking about it for years

Dark Cloud?

THIS
IS
CYBERSPEED!

youtube.com/watch?v=UDanfDIBhbo

What had to be a Japanese released game on ps2. Played it when I was little and featured kingdom hearts style combat involving party fights. You could call in teammates from from out lands to aid you and they would eventually join you after some time. I remember if you moved into certain areas the screen (the game would do this on purpose) would slowly become static like a sandstorm to the point where you'd have to turn around. I remember there being a cave that was actually a giant worm. I also remember I had a female cleric in all white with a staff that had a huge Catholic crucifix on top. Please Cred Forums I have been dying to know what gar this is. The only reason I don't know is because that I didn't own it, a boyfriend of my older sister did and it got stolen by a nog after they broke up.

Mine was an MS-DOS game that featured a blue robot of some kind.

It was a platformer afaik.