Daily reminder that X and Zero are canonically manlets

Daily reminder that X and Zero are canonically manlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0O9snyLixM4?t=2532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wanting to be a tall robot when there's bullets flying everywhere
I wonder who could be behind this post

isn't x like 15?

He's a robot.

also like 100 years old

The only thing I don't get on the X storyline is:
X is supposed to be the father, the prototype from which all reploid designs were based on.
So why the walking-blueprint walks around like a policeman taking shots to the face? Isn't he too precious for that?

He's literally 100 years more prepared to make decisions for himself than any reploid, the real question is why he doesn't take leadership earlier.

I'm sure Wily's cyber ghost feels nothing but rage every time he thinks about Dr. Cain.

>specifically require your one of a kind free will bot a century of moral testing so as to not fuck up the world with robots evil on their own free will.
>some fucker digs X up and immediately makes a bunch of untested free will robots
>World basically begins stabbing itself continuously for the next 100 years

He volunteered for it.

You mean Dr. Light

Coulda be, but I can't see X, being the brains, ALSO being the brawn. And using "ancient technology" considering his weapons and parts are as equally old as him.

Maverick Hunter base are dumbasses for accepting.

He's already a bit "obsolete" by the time the wars happen. That's a recurring theme, him being a B-Class Hunter, ancient Reploid, etc.

I mean, if you go unarmored, no powerup run on X1 Sigma, X would be scrap metal by all probability.

He sorta tried in X7 by taking a more leader like role. That didn't work out.

Then Zero series happened and..yeah.

Day of Sigma explained this:

Hesitation from his emotions/naivete/pacifism.

Turns out that X's variable thinking was the wild card they needed. I'm sure Light's upgrades helped, too. Imagine if X had been sealed away.

S I G N A S ' D
I
G
N
A
S
'
D

>I mean, if you go unarmored, no powerup run

These aren't even difficult until X4.

Post the other hand on green Double, faggot

youtu.be/0O9snyLixM4?t=2532

Then X is both a dumbass and a smartass then. They should just let the superior reploids rule.

X4 is easier than the older titles. Only X game where no armor even becomes a challenge is hard mode x6

Yeah, I knew that from the very beginning. His early illustrations didn't make that obvious enough?

X4 Sigma is super easy, even without weaknesses. X2 is easy. X3 Sigma 1 is a fucking pain.

X1 Sigma is cake UNTIL his final form, where you're dead in one fire breath, no E-Tanks, no Hearts, just you and being fucked.

That's why he specified Sigma

Anyone have those japanese Rockman Zero playthroughs where the player refrains from wall hugging bossfights and sticks to grounded combat as much as possible?

No but hideofbeasts' no-dash playthroughs of X1, X2 and X3 were cool.

Will he ever return?

Why do they call X a reploid?

Hell, why do they call Zero a reploid?

Someday.

Because Dr. Whatever is a kike and took credit for X.

IIRC "Reploid" stands for "Replica" and "Android", and they tag every robot with human-like thoughts except for X and Zero. Robots with animalistic or plain dumb robotic AI are called Mechaniloids.