Ctrl+F

>Ctrl+F
> No New Vegas
New Vegas thread? New Vegas thread.
I ain't a fink edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nBaNgySn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How deadly does the incernerator and flamer get with that perk? Doing a evil legion playthrough rn so thats melee abd explosives rn. I wanna burn ncr dummies

Friend gifted me base game.
Heard on many sites that their DLCs are good
As someone who finished it 3 times, is it worth "rebuying" for the DLC edition?

I don't remember the numbers exactly but I remember doing the same to NCR fucks and it being underwhelming.

they/re basically the best weapons in the game.

The DLCs are better than the main game

You need all DLC for jsawyermod so yes they are worth it.

>inb4 shit writing
>inb4 penis feet

The DLC will double the length of a playthrough, it's worth it.

If you have not finished the DLC's id go ahead and buy em when they are on sale, key places, or just pirate em. Most people will say Old World Blues is the best one. they are right.

Wasn't there a general thread for this topic in the appropriate subchan?

FNV has literally some of the best dlcs in vidya. Go for it.

Game is shit. Poor level design, poor combat, poor writing, stupid setting/scenario, and no good atmosphere anywhere.

It's basically Reddit: The Game. LE SO ZANY LE COWBOYS VS ROMANS HAHA BEARBULLBEARBULL XD fuck off

>subchan
leave and never return.

sameredditor

>Most people will say Old World Blues is the best one

Dead money was super annoying tbqh

My dreams can finally come true.

Re-installed, anyone got a solid mod list?

>want to try alternative builds
>always end up being a stealthy sniper with a maxed out Anti-Materiel Rifle

here

pastebin.com/nBaNgySn

Sierra madre dead money is badically a fallout take on survival horror and they do a good job at it, its annoying but they did a good job.
Old wolrd blues is great, had humor and is really open world.
Honest hearts you meet an important lore character but ultimatly the dlc is lame. Still a solid bit of gameplay.
Lonesome road is linear as fuck but its story heavy and includes my favorite falliut character after horrigan

Muh bear n bull

>there are people that didnt side with the legion
explain yourself

Ulysses was a great character

Making a Deus Ex mod. How does my MJ12 trooper armor look?

Economies can't sustain themselves on football pads and skirts. Unless it's the NFL.

Stop forcing this meme tier meme please.

I liked how my female character was able to seduce him, sleep with him, and kill him after fucking him thanks to the black widow perk.

I did with my female character.

does anything change if you side with them with a female character?

They don't let you fight in the arena and the herb lady talks about over hearing some legionares talking about breaking you in.

Can't do Arena duels

>and the herb lady talks about over hearing some legionares talking about breaking you in.

cause I cant remember from 3 or new vegas, is there a quest line, or event were you are about to be enslaved? I know you can become a slaver in 3

>and the herb lady talks about over hearing some legionares talking about breaking you in
I'm sure that'd go well.

>lvl 9 powder ganger character
>get to the strip, currently in ncr armor after I cleared primm
>2000 caps to enter
>fug that shit
>pull gun on the robot guard and shoot
>easily get lasered down

Pirate the DLCs. Their file structure is the same as mods so it's a drag and drop installation, and Obsidian doesn't receive any royalties for NV so buying them just puts money in Zenimax's pocket.

I have a question

I recently bought Fallout 4 on steam, and installed it. But when I load the game up, the screen will randomly black out for a few seconds, and then go back to the main menu and this will repeat, sometimes it cuts back to the screen but miniaturized and in the corner of my monitor, but will correct itself. has anyone else had this problem?

Go to csmp maceren and use the rail

You pose as a slave in The Pitt. Slavers aren't really that much of a thing in New Vegas (except the Legion does it)

Guys you know /cfog/ is a thing now right?

well they're all great and once you've played them you'll never replay the base game without them again. they also make your character OP as fuck generating an unlimited wealth of useful items and shit that permanently adds to your SPECIAL.

the other thing i recommend is playing them in chronological release order.

Do you take the Logan's Loophole trait, Cred Forums ?
At first I thought it was useless because you can't have the sweet level up to 50. But is it really useful ?
How does scaling works in New Vegas ? Like, if you play Dead Money, are the Spooky Ghost People easier if you're level 30 or 50 ?

> are the Spooky Ghost People easier if you're level 30
Depends on your build. If you've got a low weapon skill then combat would be a bitch, though that could be negated with other damage perks chems and skill books/magazines.

It's fun to do a chem build. Stealth boys work longer too. If you max out everything you can make one Stealth Boy work 20 real-life minutes.

Heh.

It has been ages since I last played NV without DLC, totally forgot that they gave you levels and perks.

I miss playing as a heartless turbo slut that slept with everyone and everything I possibly could, while making the worst decisions possible.

In FO4, the worst you can be is mildly upset or sarcastic.

It saddens me that we may never get another good Fallout game...

logans loophole + turbo = the best way to play

The problem is you're trying to run a broken.
Either graphics problem or its just shit
>Im running R9 270x and cant even play the game without freezes,

Lel "Broken Game"
Delete most my text by accident

You guys make reddit seem fun.

lost

This game was an utter failure. I would rather play Fallout 4 any day.

Cool game and thread
Now fuck off, cause this ain't /vg/ you moronic fucks

its the only game that does it, GTAV runs just fine, along with Skyrim, Fallout 3, Overwatch and Civ V

Hey man, what does that T in your name stand for?

Todd

Todd? Huh, y'know that reminds me of this one video game developer. Yeah, he makes some grade-A shit tier games.

>finally get remnant power armour after missing it last playthrough
>hyped as fuck, it even looks great for the most part
>it's made of paper and needs to be repaired all the time
>go back to t51b
Thanks Obsidian.

>not having hundreds of thousands of caps to repair gear with
it's almost like you don't know how to play this game.

>mfw no more updates for children of the wastes

Just got out of Zion, let the white legs take the canyon over. How bad did I dun goof? Either way, I gained about 11 levels kek

Why bother when I can put T51b on and forget about it? The DT ain't worth it.

By this I mean I chose to have The Sorrows retreat instead of fight the white legs. Didn't think I'd be able to revisit the canyon after I finished the quests

then just get Jury Rigging, you can repair it with any suit of power armor or metal armor.

somehow I've gone most of my time hearing that the DLC's are really bad but all of a sudden everyone who replied to you is positive about them and they're right, the DLC is the best part imo

HH>LR>DM>OWB but honestly they're all almost equal to me

Like a stone-cold killer, perfect.

> tfw I unironically prefer Fallout 3 over New Vegas

Daniel loses no matter what because Sawyer loves torturing post-apocalyptic idealists, but at least you extinguished the fire inside Graham.
>tfw you're roleplaying a courier that becomes more and more like the Malpais Legate after she narrowly avoids death

not everyones an edgy 15 year old

>she

What? Was that a typo or did I miss something in the Legion lore? Or is your character the >she

I made the mistake of playing DM at level 30. I was fighting bullet sponges with shitty weapons and companions that get one shot. The spear throwers took me down in two hits. I hated every minute of it, thankfully everything besides combat was great.

>turn radio on
>"play the guita-"
>turn radio off

I play music on YT while I play NV, its the best option imo

Most of time LR is the only one considered shit.

Ive heard each one get called shit and Ive also heard people shit on all four of them at once saying that the DLC's were a mistake

I was genuinely confused when I finished Lonesome Road and enjoyed the other three DLC

Third option of course

>Powder Gangers
Is there a gayer faction? I'd rather be literally anything else.

the DLCs were a mistake, they should have just used that time and money to build an arizona map to flesh out the Legion questline. but that skinny faggot sawyer apparently had a problem with that idea.

Literally never had a problem with it. If you don't have a stockpile of metal armour and the jury rigging perk then you're a mong tbqh

>remember back when this came out
>my life was so simple and easy going
>can't sit down and enjoy anything anymore
>think of this game and feel a major nostalgia boner

>mfw

>there are people who didn't kill Benny
>there are people who didn't go the yes-man route

What's it like not having a spine?

I spared him because he's voiced by Matthew Perry.

Greetings, Fisto is programmed to please.

Please assume the position

I dont know what mod I installed from nexus, but the fort is now full of naked, cryng slavegirls with lashmarks on their backs and some branded. You can also hear whip cracking followed by scream sometime, its fucking scary to go there now.

hot

So, i'm new to modding. Got three questions. Should i use FOMM or MO?. Can i use CCO, sawyer ultimate edition mod and project nevada (not rebalance) at the same time without compatibility issues? And in which order should they be in the load order?
An extra question, should i install vicious wastes too?

Bethesda are never going to let Obsidian make another Fallout, are they?

Was the game really that unbearable for you?

You mean Todd Howard? C'mon, he's one of the most trustworthy guysin the industry and only makes great games!