Its gonna have PVP right? They wouldn't hang us out to dry like that, right?

Its gonna have PVP right? They wouldn't hang us out to dry like that, right?

I fucking hope not.

Unless it's full blown Souls style invasions, I don't want it. Even then, I'm really not excited by the idea of metafags infecting another game.

If they add PVP I hope they don't listen to people whining about balance.

there is PVP it was revealed in the demos

in the shrines, there's an option to become a hostile visitor but it was greyed out since its not complete

No. The game is p2p. P2P pvp functions terribly in a game as slow and deliberate as dark souls, what makes you think it would work well in the much faster and twitchy Nioh?

This

I'm okay with it having PvP but they better NOT focus on it. Just have it an isolated arena or something and do not change weapons based the metawhiners

It's a great PvE game and doesn't need to be more than that. I love PvP myself but it usually ruins a perfectly fine single player/PvE game

The director talked about how he was thinking of having a kind of arena/battlefield type area in the spirit world for PvP duels, and that it wasn't likely to be in the game at release but they might add it later.
No one knows what "Become a wanderer" entails, and the only thing we know about it and what it said in the game is that name. Anyone saying it would be PvP related is just assuming.

I want PvP in dedicated fighting arenas, invasion shit is cancer for faggots

The ninjutsu tree has all kind of extreme bullshit for fucking with people on invasions if they were in. Duels could be pretty fun though but it's not a dealbreaker for me. Would've been pretty interesting with the old mechanics though.

i think pvp would add more to the replay ability to the game. I would like to see arena type pvp modes and maybe a boss rush mode for coop

add invasions but not duels
don't balance it in any shape or form to allow maximum dickery

I hope they add an oversized and totally impractical nodachi.

>us

>pvpfags

No, this isn't a Souls game, PvP and the cancerous community that follow it can stay the fuck out.
Wanderer was not PvP, especially not invasion style since it clearly says "Asks a host to join their game as a Wanderer" on the sub-menu.

fuck that noise, invasions work in souls because it's a more fast paced game and mechanically simple game and the enemies although greater in numbers are overall weaker and much more manageable in groups

invasions depending on how frequent they are and what the criteria is to get invaded would make this game fucking impossible unless they nerfed the shit out of invader life and ki in which case it probably wouldn't be fun to invade in the first place

one on one duels however would be absolutely perfect in this kind of game, even better than souls maybe given how flexible the stance based system is along with ki being a thing you need to constantly keep an eye on

from what I've played in the demos I don't like the PvE in this game that much but if they add PvP duels it could go from a solid 6.5/10 to maybe 8/10 in my book

They should add an invasion mechanic but make it so you can only invade co-op groups and your health and stamina are both reduced by 50%, just to piss off pvpfags.

>duelfaggot
begone to fighting games

If there's no pvp there's no point in buying on release, half the fun in Souls games is finding the best pvp meta.

They need something to spice it up, pvp, invasions, boss rush, pvp arenas, something or else this game is gonna get bland fast at least going by the demo.

>half the fun
more like half the content as of late

I wouldn't say that. Weapons are fun and indepth enough to carry it a really long way, and there's only going to be more skills, weapons and enemies. Plus there's Twilight missions and co-op, the rotation of the former would do wonders for keeping people coming back, something people didn't seem to realise back in Beta. I played both pretty much daily for the entire time they were on and still wanted more when they ended.

Eh, it was fun for the first two games I guess. Getting really old really fast

I couldn't get past a few cosplay invasions in BB and DaS3, just getting burnt out I guess

>in souls games
good thing this isn't a souls game then

>all these nu-males afraid of invasions

Invasions are shit when faggots just run and hide behind enemies when the host wrecks their shit

Because OP is a stupid fucking faggot child.

No one is afraid of invasions, they don't want the same shit from fromsoft game on a non fromsoft game.

Invasions aren't supposed to be fair for either side. You can summon help and blow through any enemies they try to use as well as have a higher advantage in health/healing. Invasions are just another form of enemy in a way, rather than some literal PvP, and are a pretty important and fun part of the general Souls experience.
This isn't Souls though, this is Nioh. Whatever this game does is up in the air, and if it had a similar system it would still be inherently different with how the game works differently.

>Nioh combat under lag
>Full Ninjitsu invaders

how about fucking not

>expecting Ni-oh to be good after both of its demos have demonstrated how shit it is.

user, what in god's name are you doing...

>Half the fun in Souls games is finding the best pvp meta
You people disgust me but at least you're not good enough to play fighting games so you just stick to dark souls instead

>i'm not buyin dis game if it doesn't got pvp nyeh
Oh how will we ever cope
good fucking riddance

Do you have a link for all the scans?

Sorry, I only got that from ones that were posted in the thread. I don't know where they're at or if they're all translated yet. Maybe the other guy's got them or someone else will show up with them.

Aight thanks m8

No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquerors beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes f***ing Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind s***posts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it still says I'm not this guy . No, I'm a Conqueror.

>dark souls
>more fast paced

>Dark souls
>Fast paced

wat