Kind of makes you consider

Kind of makes you consider ....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiIyYARdoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Incorrect. That kind of stress will completely destroy a body.
A sniper and his spotter will typically exchange spots whenever possible. The statue role only really comes about when absolutely necessary, which is usually unlikely.

Whoah... It REALLY makes you THINK...

Wow, really makes synapses go off in a specific manner.

>In a few years people will be treated for PTSD from the video wars

>memecenter

Damn....

>playing vidya for 14 hours with any motion, shifting or doing anything but movements required to play the game

Reply to this you have. Genuinely curious if someone like this exists.

Really made me think, like American Sniper.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWiIyYARdoI

That was so fucking cringe. I fucking hate AmeriKKKa.

Anyone who ever tried this is dead.

Hmmm
interesting

I did this but it was post major surgery and I was literally bedridden for a few weeks.

Are you saying staying completely still can damage you?

That's my daily life.

I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure that's true

Source: highschool and minor college burger education

The person who made that most likely see games as a chest slapper see sports.

Its all sour grapes y'see.

Unless you are resting as in laying down or sitting back then yes, you use muscles to hold your body up whether you are standing or sitting up/forward and these muscles can get damaged if overexerted by staying still for too long.

>tfw I do this

I only play vidya for like, 4 hours out of that 14 though

t. Abdul Shiraq Muhammad

Snipin' is a tough job, mate

What are bed sores for 400

sitting can start to pinch nerves in your legs and back in as little as two hours, depending on how cushioned the surface you're sitting on is. 14 hours in a row would deal permanent damage to your nervous system.

>AmeriKKKa
Been a while since I've seen this tired, old meme.

I used to do this before but that was when I played Runescape. I now weigh 50 or 60 pounds less. Stay healthy, anons.

well people are getting PTSD from internet wars nowadays

>American propaganda

Do they even try to be subtle?

A sniper who spent three days crawling at a snails pace to get to his target through tall grass ended up getting bed sores all over his body. This man was not motionless, he was barely moving. Imagine what happens if you did stay in place for hours on end.

But the real sniper also probably had to hike for 14 hours to get to where he is going to sit for 14 hours carrying 100+lbs of equipment on to of that soooo yeaahhh....

What a sad state of affairs we're in these days. Of all things to get PTSD from, the internet is what did it. How pathetic does someone have to be to get like that?

I usually get up to get some water or stretch my legs every few hours. Maybe go get a soda pop.

Doing anything excessively is harmful to you, that includes not doing anything.

is this bait? i really cant tell. shitposters have come a long way im proud of you all

Yeah. Also, staying scoped will cause you to go blind.
Knew a delta who focused on marksman roles, and after about 7 years, he went from 20/20, to 20/100. After his other eye went to shit, they kicked him out.

>play CS
>win round
>enemy team blames me of camping

Really makes tour neurons tingle.

>How pathetic does someone have to be to get like that?
Doesn't matter. Humanity will reach there eventually.

that's a marksman not a sniper

>Real life sniping is just like that one CoD mission

I heard that snipers who have to wait for the target for hours can't go up and take a piss/poo so they have to piss where they're laying. Is it true?

Aren't they going to get hypothermia when they're all wet and its cold?

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos...

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters*

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!

That was fucking retarded

>PC on the floor
>wearing shoes and cap inside the house

>playing vidya

Sorry that we aren't all cuckold yuroshits

It was pretty bad at doing it's job then because even here in America we have pussies that whine about it like you.

>everyone who's not from the US is automatically from the EU

>I'm not a doctor
Stopped reading right there. Opinion discarded.

snipers may wear diapers, but they get all the women

Snipers huh.

Discarded where?
Can I have it back?

If you aren't from the US or Europe you're a an irrelevant third worlder.

28 hour CS record. you know it gets bad when you start dreaming that youre playing CS and bullshit still happens in the dreams.

>What is Asia

That guy really has a golden eye.

Did he fucking stutter, Tomagachi?

You just proved his point dude.

Well maybe because the US is an ideologically completely divided, multi-ethnic country with no unifying world-view or ideals where every ethnic group tries to get ahead on the expense of the other.

So yeah some people tend to reject the governments narrative.

Snipers indeed.

i do it every day, its not that hard but the ass gets quite painful if i dont move slightly every few hours

Who ever writes this kind of shit should be publicly executed along with the people who post it

I can't sit around that that long without getting really bad pains in my legs.

I recently got an office job where I work 10 hour shifts and it's fucking killing me.

Do you get that problem where you slowly move your ass forwards in the chair until eventually you're just leaning back in the chair with your ass on the edge of the seat?

I do that, it fucking hurts but it's comfortable for literally everything except my ass.

yes, always do it

Of course you can.

We're not biologically designed to be sitting our asses all day you fucking landwhale.

You took it too literal. What you were supposed to take from that is that they are both patient.

should probably stop doing it but I can't, it's a force of habit.

gotta stop doing it and start to work out, my ass is slowly dying and isnt sexy

Who the fuck even makes these?
How functionally disabled do you need to be?

Most video game "sniper" roles are really designated marksmen using the wrong equipment. The only mainstream game with true "sniping" afaik is Battlefield.

Well that and most WWII shooters where most sniper optocs only had between 2x and 4x magnification.

>start to work out
>tfw stopped working out when work got too hectic.
>got laid off, haven't been to the gym even though I still have my membership
I lost like 10 pounds and I put the fuckers straight back on again.

Just stand up and stretch you idiot, nobody gives a fuck.

should've shot, he'll pick it up 10 years anyway

>Yeah. Also, staying scoped will cause you to go blind.
How come?

>that picture triggers me
I spent nearly two minutes trying to figure out what the fuck it was trying to say before I pieced together that the gibberish is supposed to be Roman numerals.
MMXV
M for MOTHERFUCKER
M for DOUBLE MOTHERFUCKER
X for EXTREEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
V for the VIOLENCE I want to inflict on the retard who didn't even take twenty seconds to go to Google and make sure it's right.

Yes and they have to endure it. But that's usually the extreme case.