Name one good first-person game

Name one good first-person game.
Hard mode: No shooting games.

Also, how many otherwise good games must be lost until we realize first-person gaming is shit?

Morrowind

System Shock

System Shock

dumb phoneshitter

Why are you so bad at first person games, and particularly FPSes?

>good

Also SS is a shooting game

Portal counts as a shooting game?
I guess, Mirror's Edge.
Fallout New Vegas if you choose melee only.

I would argue Prime Series and System Shock.

Doom.

Fuck you.

myst

get fucked nerd

Antichamber

Ninja Gaiden Black

alright, you have shit taste and your judgement is not valuable making your original question irrelevant.

There are no good First-person games; especially when it comes to shooters. Third-person is objectively better.

Until first person games actually emulate how we actually see the world through our eyes, the genre will forever be shit. Developers can barely into field of view.

>Fallout New Vegas
Shit clunky game

Shit controls, can't even look up and down so its not even a real first person game

1 FPS walking simulator

elder scrolls series
portal 1/2 (dont know if it counts as a shooter)

>Developers can barely into field of view

Learn to speak English before you shitpost

Oh user, you just have shit taste. It's all right, Cred Forums might be your board.

newfag

Not exclusively.

1 game.
I'll keep counting. For now, we have 1 (ONE) game.

>he doesn't name his pics image.jpeg to trigger autists
It only took 3 posts, kek.

Two (2) games. NONE of which are younger than 10 years.

>bundle indie games
No, thank you.

>Telling others how to type in English on an International Malaysian animation board, when you don't know how to.

He's right though, faggot.

Dishonored.

DEUS EX

Dark Messiah

>2 games
what was your point?

I love these threads, OP always gets BTFO.

lol, fuck off with that reddit tier shit

you're 100% right
I just want a new mario platformer ala galaxy, none of that 3d world trash

this is the exact reason why I'm going back to consoles, pc games are complete shit

>muh competitive fps
>muh shitty moba
>muh tax return simulator
>muh indie trash

becoming a pc gamer was a mistake

Call of Duty
Battlefield One
Borderlands 2

>Calls other people reddit while posting the most reddit of things

The hypocrisy.

Amnesia: The dark descent

That its a hard to implement game imparing mechanic that if not well done will destroy the rest of the content.

>Also SS is a shooting game
he never said you cant name a shooting game.

not an argument

forza

>Muh Muh Mia!
>Muh Mario
Member when wasn't Nintendogaf trash

Yes it is.

nice meme. the point of conversation isnt about arguments and debates. try being happy for once

This. Kids raised on call of duty now expect other genres to be first person, and the devs cater to them obviously. They want profit, after all.

I'm looking at you, faggot

>Replying to yourself

Pirates vikings & knights 2
Mountain blade
Chivalry
all of them have flaws sure but i consider them good games

>Replying to idiots

Doesn't that apply to every genre? If anything, one game is enough prove that the genre is cappable of doing interesting things. It doesn't even mean it's hard, it probably means people like to buy shooters.

>post contrarian response
>post again with "OP btfo"
Sad.

Amnesia

You're the one getting BTFO m80

Dishonored.

See also: GOTY 2016, Dishonored 2

>It's a "Name games which does x but I'll dismiss it as shit anyway" episode

>'no you'

Portal doesn't count as a shooting game, right? I mean you shoot portals but there's more to it than that.

>one game is enough prove that the genre is cappable of doing interesting things
Outliers are not the norm

>replying to yourself

Might and Magic VI

Take your statistical analysis and shove it up your ass.

Whether something is interesting or not is not an objectively measurably quantity.

Mirror's Edge wouldn't be as good as it is if it were 3d person.

>replying to others

>Take your statistical analysis and shove it up your ass.

But the issue in question was whether or not the genre was cappable of producing something good that wasn't a shooter.

>replying

My issue was that on average first-person lowers the quality of a game, sorry for leaving it up to interpretation.

You're wrong, then.

>repsonding in a timely fashion to another anonymous posters message with your own message relating to the subject and providing your own perspective on the issues being discussed.

Nigga shut yo pretentious ass up "capable" is "capable" it don't matter if it's 1 in a million once it's possible it's possible and good first person games exist so why dont u take ur elitism n shove it buster B^)

VNs are first person

Phoenix Wright.

The Witness

How?
I bet if you take the average quality of third person games and first person ones, the third person will be much higher.

How's your mixtape going Jamal? Is it fire yet?

But that lies on the content, not the genre. And even so, there's a lot of early 3D shovelware based around 3rd person.

It may not be fire but it's better then yo lame ass rhetoric fampai

Jesus, you get the idea.
Non-shooting games, provided they're released at the same timeframe and by the same producers, would most likely benefit from third-person more than from first.
First person is invading other franchises that shouldn't be this way thanks to COD and CS kids who grow up with it. They're now working, have greater purchasing power and are a great part of the market.
See Resident Evil.

Some games do, some games don't.

Most games do, few games don't.
See any thread about
>what's your favorite game?
most of them are third person.

The Talos Principle