Seriously, how many more hours?

seriously, how many more hours?

Every time someone asks about NX Nintendo delays NX's reveal another day.

Nothing is happening today
Platinum stuff was just the Bayonetta amiibo
Retailers already went home already
Its 10PM in Germany right now
If they dont announce a direct in like 2 days then nothing will happen this month

166 days x 24 hr
that's 4984 hours OP

sent ;^)

This isn't Episode 3 and Gaben fat jokes. It doesn't work that way.

PM me and i'll tell you

So what was the announcement everyone kept saying would happen.
I never thought it was going to be about the NX. But it was something, right? Or were people just bullshitting 100%?

everyone in the industry knows about the NX as of today, now we're just waiting for the NDAs to lift

Losing interest in the NX
I got a strong feeling its delayed

and, 85 percent of the time, my feeling is right

>Losing interest in the NX
They haven't even revealed it yet. How can you lose interest in something you know nothing about?
In before all the rumours. They're rumours. If you treated the rumours as more than nothing, had your expectations rise because of them, then you've only got yourself to blame when your interest wavers de to rumours just being rumours. And premature rumours at that.

Just 5 more hours now, you'll see ;)

It's taking too long and that's all. The rest of the shit you said was weird tangent shit that had baseless assumptions. God I hate this place

I hope so, user haha :)

Five more hours until the cancellation announcement.

lol :oP ahaha

Only 300 minutes to go OP

TWO MINUTES

No it isn't.

730 hours (1 month)

Source?

ONLY THIRBY GNINE SECONDS
ARE... YOU... FUCKER-BITCH'S...
HYPEEEED???
FOR THE NINTENDO NX!!!!!???

good psot

If they don't say anything on Thursday then a NX reveal this month is thrown out.

IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wii U hasn't even been out for 5 years yet my man

18000 SECONDS AND COUNTING
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Anyone else excited for the Nintendo NX? Frankly, I am most looking forward to a new Mario game, the Blue Mario. Rumor has it that it will feature a new Mario, called Blue Mario. What secrets could lie within this strange new character MapиoMapиo

How does one stop a gaben?

APPROXIMATELY 1.8e+13 NANOSECONDS DUDES

Fuck off cucklord

FOUR MORE YEARS

Why are you idiots still expecting an announcement this year? Why do this to yourselves?

>mfw we'll know who the next president is before we see a single picture of NX

NX is being revealed within like three weeks max.

Should be about 5 more hours, OP.
They're doing it on the anniversary of the exact time Nintendo was founded 1,800 years ago.

NX will stealth launch on Black Friday. It sounds dumb but it will create mass hysteria and make it sell billions.

Because that worked so well for the Saturn.

Nice rumor.

What rumor? The launch is in March and they need at least a couple of months for stores to start stocking and selling it. It won't be revealed any later than October, simply common sense.

Common sense

You mean you think when people are beating the shit out of each other over the things they know they want, they're going to give any fucks about a "literally what" product they know nothing about because Ninty marketing sits around jerking into their own mouths, that they think that counts as marketing? I foresee something more along the lines of pic related.

>Retailers already went home already
>Its 10PM in Germany right now
The retailer meeting wasn't on the 20th, dummy