How can blizzard even compete?

How can blizzard even compete?

Do the classes in Paladin have the stupid "panic button" abilities? I'll play it anyway

they cant go visit steam forum all blizzcucks and fanbois crying: " pls dont release paladins it's not fair i wasted 60 dollars in overshit ''.

>$.05 has been deposited in your account

Oh look, it's another shitty rapper meme. Fuck off back to

Hello blizzard!

>0.01$ has been deposited to your battle.net

Kind of, but I would say most of them still get you fucked if you're in a bad spot, like there really isn't anything like Tracer's recall in the game.

With waifus and pandering.

>The plague is already expanding

We need to quarantine multiplayer fps before it spreads further

cool

Cassie > everyone in overwatch

Guys I kinda want to try Overwatch but my seething hatred for Blizzard is preventing me from doing so. What do?

How much do they pay you, OP?

>playing paladins
>supporting hi rez
Hope you get keked like tribes did.

Paladins is free.

Who wants a Windrunner rip off when we can have a jetpack Samus rip off?

>mfw another blizzcuck posts in the steam forums about copyright

i wanna creampie her

We had months of fun before it went to shit...for free you can't say that we were keked

lol that gif really made me kek

such a shame.
if their game is so superior what they have to worry about?

Its pretty bad
I want to fuck Skye though

Cred Forums doesn't like hip hop

kill yourself
yes they do

t. Cred Forums

>mfw Cred Forums can't talk about Overwatch without comparing it to TF2 for some reason
>mfw Cred Forums can't talk about Paladins or Battleborn without comparing it to Overwatch for some reason

Has it occurred to you stupid ass grabbers that you are allowed to play multiple games in the same genre and judge them individually?

Let me put this in a food analogy since that apparently makes information easier for Cred Forums to process: this thread is like comparing soup to water as if they're competing.

How can Die Hard even compete?

Have you even played Paladins? It's far more like overwatch than overwatch is like tf2. Overwatch is pretty much nothing like tf2.

I tried it in the spring but it was really bad so I uninstalled

>Let me put this in a food analogy since that apparently makes information easier for Cred Forums to process: this thread is like comparing soup to water as if they're competing.

No, that didn't help.

>mfw Cred Forums can't talk about Paladins without comparing it to Overwatch for some reason
>mfw Cred Forums can't talk about Final Combat without comparing it to TF2 for some reason
I just can't understand it, where could all these comparisons POSSIBLY be coming from?

Who wants a jetpack Samus rip off when we can have a motherfucking dragon?

>HIRez

abort

I mean yeah, HiRez fucked us over with TA, but Blizzard never delivered in the first place
I'm not going to play either, but fuck Blizzard

>10 classes

Huh?

So how much are you guys spending spamming Cred Forums all day? Is there a meme budget? Do you have your artists make this shit?

This. Hi-Rez has dropped two games now, leaving them 2 for 3 in the jewry department. The only game they've managed to not kill so far is Smite.