BLARAGAHRGAHAGRGAHGRAHAGAHRGAHRGAHRGAHGH

*Stunlock intensifies*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Xp0bZP0Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on user, they're really not that bad.

You can't get stunlocked in BB, because being stunlocked is a bad mechanic and BB's gameplay is refined to absolute perfection.

>Stun lock in BB.
>Cred Forums in charge of knowing fuck all about anything.

Impossible to get stun-locked unless you let like 3 enemies gangbang you, hit-stun in this game is miniscule. Also, it's a flightless bird you giant puss.

The two worst assholes in the game combined. Was it a joke?

The first time one of those fucker made that sound I screamed a little.

Top 5 loudest sounds in the game:

>1
Orphan of Kos scream

>2
Crow scream

>3
Cleric Beast scream

>4
Visceral attack sound effect

>5
AWAY AWAY

And they're so fucking loud too, holy shit.

>EEEYYYYYAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH
What did he mean by this?

Nope

I despise those faggots too. They're literally there just to piss you off and take steal your target lock from the faggot you really want it on. Then you get impatient and experience BLARAGAHRGAHAGRGAHGRAHAGAHRGAHRGAHRGAHGH

Fuck those faggots. I don't think they ever killed me though, but goddamit, FUCK them.

>R2
>Ded

Wow OP, that was fucking hard

>Only have one move
>Just sit there when not doing it
>Small as fuck HP

Why do people dislike these things? Is it their noise?

I agree with this tenfold

Fucks me up every time I have headphones on. Oh and you forgot when the werewolf blasts through the door in old Yarnham. I shat a brick when that dude came through.

Haha dude that's some nice physical damage you got there.
Wait,duuude you have insight? Mind sharing some?

I'm still convinced they fucked up and gave them dog noises.

>Glub glub glub glub glub

Delicious!

>those sounds they make while sucking out insight

THE SUCC

Laaa la laaaaa.

>LALA LAAAA~
>Check my Insight
>0

LET'S FUCKING GO

I thought they were weak to thrust damage? Seems to work for me every time.

>stunlock
>when you can roll away after the first hit

The song alone is enough to put me on edge. Worse are the ones in Mensis that you can't run up to without another one looking.

They are, but thrust attacks can be slow and Brainsuckers tend to catch you with a grab or one of their magic stun projectiles when you're trying to hit them.

Of course, if you have the whirly saw, it's as simple as holding down L2.

To be fair, those fuckers do like to wallow around in packs of 3+

Also to be fair if you go for the reactionary hit the dogs and the crows will always 100% do their shitty 3 hit insta-combo for bullshit damage.
Why do dogs get worse and worse as the souls games progress? Dark 3 dogs were pretty much BB dogs, but you don't have the good dodges or any poise.

Don't forget that they literally teleport.

yea my nigga
i like them, in terms of looking cool and being neat they are my favorite monster in the game
>playing for the first time
>oh shit freaky crows I bet their looks are very deceiving
>sit and wait as they inch towards me, waiting for them to make a move
>okay, fuck this I'll just-
>BLARGHAGAHRAGJRAHRGAH
>OH SHIET
they aren't difficult unless there are other monster types attacking you at the same time though. If multiple are blarghing on your ass just spam O?

It was in a nightmare so yes.
The dogs with crow heads were worse.

Whirligig Saw

The werewolf bursting through the window in the choir was even worse.
Fuck that place was spooky

Anyone else here play Bloodborne with headphones? There are so many noises and sounds that you wouldn't be able to hear on normal TV audio.

>Yharnamites saying "Hmm... you're finished..." in a very matter-of-fact / discovery tone

Makes me giggle every time. It's so out of place.

Mate, they have two moves. Sometimes they'll do a forward thrust with their beak, which can completely catch you off guard if you were expecting their slow flapping attack

Honestly, when I first saw them I didn't know what I was looking at. I thought it was some kind of oily tarp or something, since they were next to some boxes and I didn't register them as birds. I got a fucking heart attack when this "inanimate object" turned out to be three birds that went Hitchcock on me.

I've used headphones for the first time last night, while trying out an arcane build for the first time. There are SO many more sounds I missed. So much more weird whispering and... fucking wind chimes? Why are there wind chimes everywhere?

They aren't wind chimes. They're audio cues to let you know that somebody is ringing their Beckoning Bell.

Man, I still don't get how these guys are so strong, they don't even need to proc the extra dash damage to fuck you up

>insight 0

Hows being an ignorant child too afraid to understand the eldritch?

I've lost lots of souls to getting stunlocked by these things when I wasn't paying attention

LOUDborne was the one thing I fucking hated about BB. Shit isn't even scary after the first time and made every enemy an obnoxious asshole to fight.
Why the fuck did they carry it over to DaS3?
>walk into swamp
>HAAAAAAAAAHHHGHHH /WHEEZE,/ AAAAHHHHHHGHAAAAARGHG
>PRLRLRLROWGH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAGAHAGJGHHH

How's getting your brain and eyeballs exploded out your asshole by every alien in the game unless you chug down sedatives like you're trying to commit suicide?
Also not having the full potential of beasthood.

>nobody ever mentions that Miyazaki is a big nerd for Gamera
what a man of taste

Oh, is that what it is? I haven't done online for like 2 years since my PS4 couldn't handle it until last month. So if they ring the beckoning bell, I ring the resonant(?) bell or something right? And then I pop over on their side?

>having to make every other sound in the game impossible to hear just to make enemies retard screeching fits "tolerable"
id rather fromsoft just not make EVERYTHING in the game SCREAM at you, or at least not have a fucking lawnmower engine for vocal cords.

Bingo.
Beckoning Bell = looking for summons, Resonant Bell = looking to be summoned/invade, in place of soapstone signs.

>Gamera

Isn't Gamera a giant flying turtle? What the fuck is this thing? It looks kinda cool though.

I know, I hate fighting MONSTERS (monsters) too!

>there are vilebloods ITT
>being a pompous cuckold heretic

That's Iris, one of Gamera's enemies.

It's Irys, the enemy monster from Gamera 3: Revenge of Irys. If you have any interest in Kaiju movies you should check it out, the Gamera reboot trilogy from the 90s honestly blows anything Godzilla out of the water.

The third movie obviously heavily inspired Bloodborne, but I have never seen anyone other than myself mention this.

>le ebin PURGE memelords being any better than the naruto covenant
every covenant in this game sans HoH is shit.

>Castle Cainhurst with max volume

>VILEBLOODS ARE BAD CUZ THEY ARE MONSTERS
>TO SHOW IM NOT A MONSTER, ILL KILL TOO!

Man fuck you

Literally how do you not see him. I mean almost every fucking room with him is the same setup. I'm glad he did. I hope his PS4 bricked afterwards too.

Gamera vs Legion > Gamera: Guardian of the Universe > Gamera vs Iris, desu

Vermin.

>Impossible to get stun-locked unless you let like 3 enemies gangbang you
Isn't that the point with these types of enemies?

>get to serve a beautiful queen who'll surely love me once I prove my worth to her

fuck you, execucktioner

Does this game have the rule where if you have summons the boss gets more health? I'm stuck on Vicar Amelia/Blood Starved Beast and I'm trying to figure out if it's better to use the NPC summons or not.

Go to /bbg/, ask for help, they will help ya out. As for the question, yes, they do gain more health and strength based on you summoning. Use firepaper and oil on Amelia the screaming dogface.

>vilecucks can't help but out themselves
hope you like being broken over a fucking wagon wheel

Gargoyle sonic scream by far

>he

That's a "she," my dude.

I mostly agree with the Executioners, but they have stupid silly hat and a stupid silly weapon. Why use the Logarius Wheel when it's just a gimped transformed kirkhammer? Seriously, am I supposed to be going for an Arcane build to get any use out of it? The HP draining attacks seriously aren't worth the cost at the moment and I just have 15 ARC to use most hunter tools.

>I mostly agree with the Executioners

But they're braindead pawns of the Healing Church. They're basically radical Islam.

>labyrinth madMAN
>she

Don't mind me, best girl/best boss/best character coming through

I can get liking VS Legion better than 3, but I definitely think that the first is worse than the other 2. They're all awesome though, I honestly think the only Godzilla movies that compare are GMK, Godzilla VS Biollante, and the original Gojira.

I'm very, very ok with cleric beast screams, they're great. Ludwigs screams were awesome too. Kos is good as well. But those fucking crows were unbearable.

>give queen ten gorrilion blood sperms from other hunters so she can get knocked up
>bring her back from the dead
>propose
>get rejected
>still bring her semen

>my beard itches
>my arm is getting tired from holding up this torch
>bloody foreigners
>I should really take a shower
>does anyone have a mint

>Got used to playing low level in demon souls, never went higher then level 10 in dark souls, 15 in dark souls 2
>being low leveled in Bloodborne
Shit my dood, the chalice dungeons made me their bitch
honestly pin heads scare the shit out of me

>it's not even his own semen.
Smells like cuck to me.

I know right? Vilebloods are LITERALLY vampire cuckold weeaboos.

The worst bullshit we're those fucking sharks in the DLC. Absurd range, absurd damage, fast as hell, very aggressive, and this fucking charge. I died to them more than I did to most of the bosses.

>they out run you, and dive bomb you

>narutards who bring their queen alium semen
vs
>fanatics who kill people because they defile their alium gods semen blood

both groups are retarded.

>getting the Rakuyo

Holy fuck, that was some bullshit.

Shaman Bone Blade them my son, let them duke it out.
Confederate Master Race

tomatoes tamatas
why not be a hybrid that hunts both, your mission to kill the cycle, kill your own blood, and kill the executors that flawk to you

>theres no WAY the second one will join in
>aaaaaaw fuck!

>Clearing a room of grunts
>AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEOOOOOHHHH
>What the f-
>Madnigger drops from a room above
Nearly soiled myself.

>you can't get his white hunter clothes
F U C K I N G W H Y

>So autistic he prefers mute enemies so they don't trigger him

These things never failed to ruse me on my first playthrough, 10/10 design.

That's ok, brother, even if you don't follow the teaching of Master Logarius, the Good Blood will guide your way.
Unless you're a filthy Vileblood, in which case you can fucking die of vampire AIDS.

funny enough, theirs only ONE crow in the whole game thats not hostile, but surrounded by hostile crows so you end up killing him anyways
useless facts 101

>blindly following the Church
>unironically
Rancid beasts, every last one of you

no, retard
>implying hoh isnt the only good covenant
>the edgy rune makes you get like +2 hp per second if toure already going to die in one hit anyways
>executioners rune makes you better at being a vial chugging healscrub and are more annoying than sunbros with their circlejerking memery
>i dont even fucking remember what the confederates did.
>hoh gives you crazy stamina regen, is lead by a cool old lady in a birb costume
i mean covenants as a whole are fucking useless in this game. hoh is just the only one that actually does a modicum of notable shit.

>best boss
>literally staggered in one hit
It was child's play. Unfortunately though, because in all other aspects she was based

>being an aimless godless beast
i should put you to the wheel

>Not bullying Maria-chan with your tentacles.

Only beasts in Yharnam are the deluded followers of Laurence and his cronies, all of whom are heretical rejects of Byrgenwerth to start with

No replayability.

>lies

Sure, if youre bored easily
Replay to find all the shit I missed and actually try the dungeons, fuck that bride

Finishing my 3rd playthrough, so it has some. But the chalice dungeons are quickly getting boring and repetitive unfortunately.

Has anyone ever reenacted this in the game?

How did they took off her pants without removing the boots first?

saddly not that ive seen, love these three together

you use the wheel because it does a fuckload of blunt damage and the heavy attack is a 360 spin. It carried me all the way through NG+ on my first character.

You wear the hat so you can impale bitches on it obviously

On a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the most, how anime would a short film/animation of a fight between two very high-level Hunters or Undead be?

BB is the only Souls game where I have done literally everything it has to offer. I got the plat, beat all chalices multiple times, and I've done every build you can think of.

>I've done every build you can think of.
Pebble?

6?
It would probably have the whole "HE'S FAST" thing but no Hunter could pull really anime shit like jumping 50 meters and throwing a Kamebloodeha or exchanging a barrage of attacks at a fast as fuck pace.
If Maria and her blood blades are involved, then it would be an 8 probably.

depends on the hunter and undead.

i would pay money to watch the Yhorm fight some shark whales

What's your Covenant leaders ranking?
Mine is:
Valtr the Absolute Madman > Eileen > Alfred > Cuck Queen.
If you consider Logarius the Executioner's leader then he would be above Eileen but still below Valtr.

>Hunter could pull really anime shit like jumping 50 meters and throwing a Kamebloodeha
Gehrman does this, basically, in his final phase

Also, consider the theoretical that is a Hunter popping OHB and jumping straight up with it

Oh sure, she'll love you and the hundreds of other vilefags vying for her attention. Face it, your queen is a whore and a slut who is desperate to be impregnated by the first dick she can get.

Also Logarius, who not only flies but also summons Infinite Blade Works

I've observed all Ayylmaos to be very weak to thrusting attacks. An uncharged R2 with the threaded cane is recommended.

>Ive observed all Ayylmaos to be very weak to thrusting attacks.
Amygdala, Moon Presence, Wetnurse are not

Unarmed only. Max out VIT and END maybe? Or perhaps mostly VIT with just enough END to get by.

every non-completely retarded build

Those are proper Greater Ones, not Kin who are what happens when a human tries to become an ayylamo or create his own.

Imagine Hollywood made a Bloodborne movie adaptation. In which ways do you think they would completely ruin it?
Off the top of my head:
>2001-tier CGI for the monsters
>slightly better but still shitty CGI for the scenes where Hunter or any human sized character does crazy acrobatic shit
>shoving some stupid subplot like the Hunter chasing a guy who killed his family
>turning any barely developed character into some shitty Hollywood stereotype
>probably changing the nature of the Hunters, the Dream and all of the shit because it's too hard for normies to understand

Just animate the Gehrman fight and it would be a 10.

>In which ways do you think they would completely ruin it?
By making one.

Go off on a completely random tangent and have le stronk huntress team up with the noble savage shaman named laurence to go kill evil solaire who had a frowny face on his sun

Beat me to it.

Can they cast JLaw as the stronk huntress?

No, they cast Ellen Paige

The Bloodborne, starring Keanu Reaves.

It's a Van Helsing rip off action blockbuster. Keanu plays as "The hunter" who has been trained by his master Gehrman and now must take over the role as his master's age fails him.

There will be a romantic sub plot with the doll, who won't be a doll but some servant girl working in Gehrman's estate. The hunter's dream is also just a normal building, not some weird other dimension or whatever the fuck it is.

Since Bloodborne's plot is too long and convoluted to fit into a movie nice and easily they'll just make something up. The doll is kidnapped by the cleric beast and the hunter needs to rescue her.

The entire movie will literally be based on the first area up to the cleric beast and that's it.

I'd watch it desu

Pussy.

>The Bloodborne, starring Keanu Reaves.
already laughing
and yeah, they wouldnt even get into the dungeons, skip that shit and 90% of the plot to focus on one boss monster

>implying that people actually understand Bloodbornes' "story"
>implying that it isn't a huge jumble of random things that Miyazaki thought sounded cool and lovecraftian
Good bait, this got me

Also, Keanu has a black friend who likes to make witty comments and makes all his tools and weapons.

>what is Ludwig for $100

I'm FINALLY getting this game on my next paycheck.

What am I in for?

the best souls-style game created to date

Fucking nice. Exactly what I'm after. I've yet to play DS2-3 since I haven't heard great things. But BB seems to be unanimously enjoyed.

use items my dood, USE them
blood cock tails are your friends, throw molitoves like mad, and for the love of sweet Kos, stay away from singing

Now let us sit about, and speak... Feverishly. Chatting, into the wee hours ofNEW IDEAS, of the higher plane!

>higher planes
pebbles are died eye balls

Don't buy it. It is just a sonygger meme game.

pretty much the best game ever made

Which focused build is the best? Strength, Skill, Arcane, or Bloodtinge?

>Forced romance
>Forced good ending
>Forced everything

Hollywood has been dead for years.

>Black friend is a powder keg (despite the fact they're basically gone except for furry lover Djura)
>Gets into ""wacky"" accidents and keeps trying to shill his weird inventions to Keanu
>He will make absolutely nothing that the Powder Kegs actually made
>He will however "invent" making trick weapons transform and this will be seen as a great and new discovery, despite trick weapons being a thing since the start of the hunt
>Normies and casuals will pretend they played the games, think the movie is 100% accurate
>They will shit up every single discussion about Bloodborne forever
>You will be trapped in a conversation with a co-worker about the Bloodborne movie at least twice
>They will not of played the game.

Have you heard how curiously the Sea churns? Like a storm... but like... the rain, only gentle, like dripping water...

It bellows, from DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP inside of me...

Here it comes! Up through my insides... but gently, like little droplets...

>

What are blood cocktails even for? I've never used one. I guess it's for distracting or grouping enemies together? But it only works on beasts? Are towns people affected? Why would I ever do that anyway?

Like, if it worked even in combat I guess it could be useful for free hits or emergency escapes... Oh, maybe you can use it to just run through areas and grab an item?

Oh ok, nevermind guys.

*Kosm

>blood starved beast is starved of blood
>B.Cocktail slips out my pocket and smashes on floor
>BSB just walks past me and laps up the floor
gg

Strength or skill really. Personally I preferred strength since a lot of the weapons I like had a high strength requirement.

Arcane takes a lot of investment and research to perform correctly. Bloodtinge is just.... look man, most bloodtinge damage comes from your guns. And they only have like, 20 shots in them. Are you really going to try make it through the game with 20 bullets per run? It's better later on when you get actual bloodtinge weapons but for a long time your main source of bloodtinge damage is just bullets.

Unless there are gems i have completely forgotten about.

Epic deep bass electronic soundtrack

to be honest that shit was rad when i leaned that above the yarn ham was the ocean town

LOOK MASTER, I'VE DONE IT, I'VE DONE IT! I'VE POUNDED, AND GROUNDED, AND S M A S H E D THIS ROTTEN SIREN INTO A FLESHY, PINK PULP!

THERE, YOU F I L T H Y MONSTROSIRY! WHAT GOODS YOUR ""IMMORTALITY"" NOW? TRY STIRRING UP TROUBLE IN THIS SORRY STATE! WITH EVERY INSIDE ON THE OUTSIDE, FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!

What's the church pick like? I'm doing a arcane build and I think the church pick is the perfect weapon for it. Thrust plus serrated plus fire would chew through beasts, right?

I've never actually used it yet though, is it worth starting to dump into SKL until I get enough to use it?

Church pick is what the burial blade would be like if the BB wasn't total garbage

How the bloody hell does enemy detection in this work? I swear that sometimes fuckers will run towards me from the other side of the map and other times I can be killing his friends slightly to the left of him and he won't notice

So alluring skull?

>Thrust plus serrated fire
user, if you want an Arcane weapon for beasts, pick up a Saw Spear and give it some fire gems.

The pick is better for kin. Give it bolt gems.

Why? What's the difference? If they're both serrated and thrust, what difference does it make?

I'm 59 and pretty lost. Did I fuck up my stats going for the cane weapon?

No the Cain just sucks. Where are you? Do you have the church pick yet?

Anyone able to help out in Old Hunters DLC?
Stuck on Ludwig on NG+5.
Ilvl 170

I wouldn't say so, that looks fine to me. Honestly, it's hard to fuck up your stats unless you do something silly like dump it all into END or an attack related stat and then use weapons that don't use that stat.

I would but the last time I played I beat the game again so I can't get anywhere unless I put some hours into it again

Last boss I recall was some screaming church thing.

...Amelia? Looks like a giant white dog?

>you promised the Chapel Dweller that you would become friends with him once the Hunt ended
>instead, you became a squid, abandoning the waking world forever
>the Chapel Dweller will spend the rest of his life wondering why you broke your promise
>he'll blame himself, of course, forever. after all, why would he ever delude himself into thinking for even a moment that someone like you would want to hang out with someone like him?

Lol that's literally every boss. Was it a dog/deer mummy?

That's the one. Feels like the second tombstone nearest spawn in the dream should have more teleport options. I've only got two in that one.

>he doesn't have 99 END

>implying I didn't send the Abhorrent beast to the church

>Not appearing before the Chapel Dweller in his dreams and giving him a big old hug every night with your tentacles
>Not telling him how you'll always be friends forever with the sounds of a thousand chittering voices whispering the secrets of the cosmos

Go back to the church, the door on the right should be open, continue up the elevator, fight your way up to the top of the tower and then you'll get the badge that allows you to buy the best weapon in the main game

>wanting to torment him with such horrible visions
>wanting to frenzy him
"no"

That feel when....

They are kinda cute

Make sure you're using your best blood gems

Fuck i just realized something

Sony own the rights to Bloodborne, not Fromsoft

They very well could turn it into a shitty film made by people completely separate from Fromsoft just like they're making a shitty The Last of Us movie

Yeah and level whatever you're using up as much as you can. Don't be stingy until you have to use chunks

>Get red messenger ribbon
>Forget about it for like 50 hours of gameplay
>Trying out stake driver in first area
>Checking houses because why not
>All of them are empty
>OH WAIT SHIT NO THEY'RE NOT
>THERE'S SOMEONE INSIDE THE LITTLE GIRL'S HOUSE?
>AND SHE'S LOOKING FOR HER LITTLE SISTER?
>SHIT
>OHHHH SHIT
>I THINK I SENT HER OFF TO GET EATEN BY A ZOMBIE PIG
>Give the older sister the ribbon as a memento, not like I'm using it anyway
>She just breaks down into tears and cries
>Walk away
>Her crying transforms into hysterical, maniacal laughter
>She says the most craziest shit like "FINALLY THE RIBBON IS ALL MINE! I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT ON!"
>Eventually reload the area to continue testing stake driver and get used to it
>Check her house
>No response
>Look down the ladder
>WHY
>FUCKING WHY?
>FOR WHAT PURPOSE
> Get white messenger ribbon

>not leaving them alone
youre here to hunt, not send little girls to their doom

i need you to die so my messengers can look cute

are all of your posts just unsolicited walkthroughs?

Gascoigne's family had hard lives.

This is why you don't breed with Hunters, people! Their curse infects their children, and bad luck and madness carry through the generations like a disease!

Amelia? You would be very over leveled if so.

Yeah, just checked my achievements and last boss beaten is Witch of Hemwick.

>people had trouble with dark 3 dogs
how. they didn't even really do anything.

>OH NO HERE HE COMES
>oh wait i just killed it in one hit no problems
>and the other one

You know you can control voice/music/effects individually in the menu, right?

>haha how did anyone have trouble with these infamously difficult enemies I beat them in one try I swear guys lmao :^)))

>people don't play the game with adjusted sound settings with boss music cranked up to 10 and all other sound effects playing quietly in the background
I seriously hope that you guys don't do this

>ZWRREEEEEEEEE
>BZZZZZZZZRRR

I'm a little surprised there isn't more porn of this game.

What would you make porn of?

>that much vit

>ywn amelia
why live

I want to see Arianna and the Hunter tag-teaming a nervous and shy Adella, and showing her the ropes and by ropes I mean intense sex with lots of orgasms

bonus points if the Hunter is a grill

Try harder plz.

>Not wanting to cuddle and encourage the human Amelia
Whats wrong with you people?

This nigga knows what's up.

>implying that art, much less R34, or human Amelia exists at all

>implying there is anything stronger than the kirkhammer with beast blood pellets

post best voice acting jobs in the game

>THE NIGHT, BRIMS, WITH THE DEFILED SCUM, AND THE AIR IS PERMEATED BY THEIR ROTTEN STENCH! JUST THINK! NOW YOU'RE ALL SET TO HUNT, AND KILL! TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!

Fuck off furry

The doll? Also Maria, Ariann and Adella. If you're into kinky shit then maybe Ebrietas or Mergo's Wet Nurse or something

We like ferocious beast pussy.

Kys normie.

Genuinely this.
It was suitable in BB and could be if used rarely in DS, but they went over the top.
BB can be a spooky game, DS3 is "REEEEEEE U SCARED YET? REEEEEEEEE!".

Everything has to make retarded dick chocking noises or screeches. I gave up hope in the Irithyl dungeon when I realized that the screaming wasn't general ambience/an enemy but an honest to God attempted jump scare. I didn't even realize it because I was so used to the stupid fucking screaming.

Tomb of Giants was 100x spookier just by use of lighting.

what would fighting human Ludwig in a true hunter v hunter fight be like?

I liked it during the Clericbeast fight. It was kinda scratchy but just odd enough to creep me out during the fight. Plus the intense moosic.

>KA-CHINK
>FFSHWING
>SHWWING
>SHWRING

>hello, I am the worst skl-scaling weapon in the game!

is doing the chalice dungeons considered canon?

Does anyone really care about whats canon in these things? I just thought the plot and lore was just there as an excuse to fight and see cool shit.

I fucking love love LOVE the axe. You can get away with so much shit because of it.

>I just thought the plot and lore was just there as an excuse to fight and see cool shit.
you need more eyes tbqh

2 is just fine with me desu

You ever fight with a guy who uses the MLGS? It'd be like that.

>being content with just your two biological eyes

>Ohhhhhhhh, what's that smell? The sweet blood, it sings to me.... It's enough to make a man sick. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

vit is good, get as much as you can

I've heard that that line is highly arousing among women and gays. is this true?

>Their curse infects their children
And their children, and their wife's children too.

Not even gay but it makes me tingly

> offical name is Laberynth Madmen
> she

They are dudes with long hair.

>NG+5
Have fun, that is probably obscenely hard.
I had hell going through at NG+3

He did literally nothing wrong. He killed the queen of the bloodthirsty bastards and when he realized he'd gone over the edge he killed himself and left the rune so others could carry on the Executioner legacy

Huge homo here, can confirm, lost first fight because of half-chub

what does Cred Forums think of this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=j-Xp0bZP0Us

>using best coat and cane
I see you are a gentleman of taste

When tricked the Wheel gets 200% bonus Arcane damage, doubled Arcane Scaling and 20 flat Arcane added. At the expense of losing 30% physical damage.

To use it properly you need high STR and ARC, then it becomes monstrously powerful. Or just have base stats and abuse Multi-hit attacks with Flat Arcane gems.

cane and hat are LITERALLY for people who care more about looking cool than being good at their jobs, it's right there in their descriptions

I never mentioned the hat, I don't like the top hat. Old hunter hat is my favourite

Cane is the best though, it shits all over maria's "nothin' personell" twinblades and fucks beasts to death

Sorry if you're too busy fellating ayys to retain the one thing humans have that they and beasts lack

Remember that you can press up on the dpad to hurt yourself and get 5 free bullets at any time as often as you want. It's rally damage too so you can get it right back if you do it before a combo. Or you can parry something, hit up for bullets, then visceral to get all the health back. The timing is strict for that, though.

A bloodtinge build takes awhile to get rolling but is very strong. Fully upgraded evelyn pistol hits very hard, it can take off 1/2 up to 2/3 of a normal enemy's health in one shot. Simon's bowblade makes ranged a viable playstyle with its high damage charged shots. Chikage and bloodletter hit hard with bloodtinge damage. Rifle spear and the reiterpallasch are okay weapons, I would not really call them good but they're not bad either. They're just not as strong as the other options. Arcane rifle spear was broken early on but got patched.

This game sounds fun, when is it coming to PC?

>Sorry if you're too busy fellating ayys to retain the one thing humans have that they and beasts lack
what the fuck bullshit argument is this? are you meaning to tell me that you unironically take pride in your pitiful human flesh? that's like saying "sorry if you're too busy fellating legs over psuedopoid movement to retain the one thing that amoebas have that multicellular organisms lack"

hunter: 7
undead: 4

>are you meaning to tell me that you unironically take pride in your pitiful human flesh?
Sorry that I enjoy not looking like fucking cauliflower. May I remind you that your "Great ones" fucked everything up in the first place.
Are you that asshole "making contact" every week on his balcony? Name ONE time that has ever worked, I'll wait.

literally spin to win

shame picking anything else is nigh pointless until pizza cutter

2nd easiest enemy in the game

stop using the saw cleaver you filthy casual

>are you meaning to tell me that you unironically take pride in your pitiful human flesh?

? Your human flesh doesn't go away, you just let a bunch of parasites munch on your brain.

Nigga I beat the game 5 times before the dlc dropped

It's called rape for a reason.

Pimp cane is abusable as fuck once you get the hang of how to use it.