Battlerite

cont from launch server problems edition. just going to copy my old post (EA has started though, it's on steam with 10% discount):

Are you ready, Cred Forums? The Early Access of the spiritual successor of Bloodline Champions starts in little under 3 hours. And they even improved the EA offer:

>Thanks to your feedback, we have decided to boost the content of Early Access.
>Early Access now grants you access to ALL future champions, forever!
>That’s right, even when Battlerite launches Free-to-Play, you will get access to every single champion that enters the arena, forever!

So it's a bit like Smite's godpack where you get everything forever. You'll get the same if you backed Diabotical with $35 I think.

>What is Battlerite?

Battlerite is an "Arena Brawler" that is about competitive PVP. No RNG, no PVE bullshit, no creeps, no jungling, no lanes or anything. Just straight up fast PVP arena action. Many people compare it with WoW arenas back in the day (2v2, 3v3). It's not a MOBA, I repeat: NOT a MOBA.

Gameplay trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=f5Q041c0Sis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5Q041c0Sis
steamcommunity.com/id/nothyn
steamcommunity.com/id/nothyn/
imgur.com/gallery/qUE1F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

activity in the thread(s) has dropped quite a bit since it launched. i mean, probably a good thing.

who's the strongest hero? croak? pearl?

Looks alright, but if it's going f2p i might just wait.

When it's f2p will you have to grind for champions, hence why EA gives you them?

I got a code from the last session, but now It says that my game is out of date and needs an update but nothing is happening. Was there a new wave of keys and the old ones won't count?

It's implied that Yes but they've also slightly hinted at a Smite style hero pack to get them all, will probably cost more then EA though

Old thread didn't even hit bump limit nigga
Rook's apparently braindead easy
>When it's f2p will you have to grind for champions, hence why EA gives you them?
Yes
You will also be able to buy them all in a single fee but it will cost more than 20 bucks

>hurr everyone posting about niche games is a shilling dev

wow, really original user

beta has ended. early access of the game has launched (costs 17,99€/$ and you get all current and future heros for it. or you can wait until it goes f2p early next year.

>Old thread didn't even hit bump limit nigga

isn't 500 bump limit? it was on 450 or so, that's close enough.

probably but you don't really need all the champions anyway. everyone is pretty balanced and unless you're cool you'll only be playing one or two champions most of the time because they'll be who you like playing, or who you're best at

>>hurr everyone posting about niche games is a shilling dev
>wow, really original user

Dude shut the fuck up your OP reads like a literal ad complete with a fucking gameplay trailer. You want to pretend you're not a shill then maybe you should pretend you know how to talk like a human, not to mention you've been making these posts daily for the past week

there's a general if you wanna talk or group up or whatever, thanks user whoever made it

What this guy said , rook is fucking braindead easy and I love it

Can someone see if i can run this game smoothly?

i have created 3 threads. one a few days ago while the beta was running and the 2 today with the EA launch. should i just write "hey u like BR anons?". nobody will know what it is, you have to actually give some fucking information because not many people here actually play games.

I guess. It tickles my autism though.
It's a small game, he made a good OP to show what the fuck it is about. /vg/ threads have OPs like these, too. Even the ones for free games.
Who cares, anyways. Noone stops you from talking shit about the game here

Just buy it and refund it if it runs like ass. honestly I think you can't.

i had beta but thanks for answering my question

Then why'd you ask?

there's nothing objectively wrong about this though....
conservative opinions are on average factually incorrect; why should anyone have to listen to someone spout bullshit if it can be stopped?
likewise refusing to serve gay people is just a bigoted thing; there's no actual reason to other than simply not liking somebody for not being You

I would play this game but all this blatant shilling from the devs made me not buying it.

i'll post my id next time when making a thread so people know i'm not a swedish stunlock employee, fuck's sake.

I just started the tutorial and my laptop already overheated and shit itself down.

Should I just turn all my settings to the lowest or am I screwed either way?

t.libcuck

>i'd play an otherwise fine game but advertising (even from fans) makes me hate it

what a sad life

If youre not playing Croak or one of the healers dont even bother to solo queue past like 4500+. You will exclusively face stacks that are equally or higher rated and have no shot at winning.

How do I get good as Igniter I wanna play as the Spicy Flame chucking meatball

hold onto your right click. combo your shit.

>Q
>Did it hit?
>Right click and melt the fuckers

I'll just start playing 3s

>past 4500

just hit 3k and im proud....

q and e

e is crucial since most people will be looking to bait your escape but forget about e. The incapacitate on walk hit perk can be very good but very situational

I usually get all the space bar key buffs because as a range people are gonna wanna keep coming at you

also fire wall is amazing, completely shuts down other ranges and if you have the perk it's an ass load of damage

but all this don't mean you gotta play like a pussy. if you feel the need you can use your tools offensively as well

considering I get at most 20 points from a match if im lucky I won't have to worry about this for another year

how much are you using the ex skills? i feel like i always forget about them.

are there actually fucking people past 3k?
I'm at like 2200 and I played the beta for 12 hours and won a ton

rarely to never. they're for situations I don't find myself in aside from the emergency healing ones and it's probably better to just space bar to a health orb

I'm 3100 and I couldn't tell you the difference from when I started

I was at ~4900 before today, now I am at ~4750. 3s is even worse. I queued, got 2 people who were still in placement on my side of the team, played a g13 three men stack, lost 3-0 and got -29 points. For reference: I gain like 5 points for most 3-0 wins

Is any one else getting lag? i just got off cause of frustrations, cant counter if commands are .5 seconds behind.

I'm at 3800 rating with lucie right now.
Trying out new champions drops me very low though, I kinda miss a casual que. Then again who cares about rating if I can just get it back again if I'm really good enough for it. It just takes a long time.

Also hitting cc chains is as satisfying as always. Reminds me of diszi/priest in tbc.

They better not fuck this one up. Twitch streams seems to be doing a good job advertising it atm. I just want it have enough people so MM isnt fucked.

damn the life of high numbers sounds rough

look on the bright side it puts you down enough points where you might not be up against stacks all the time

the fuck is a g13

rank 13
as in the rank above 12
spans 3k-3.5k rating

it depends on which. varesh, lucie, sirius, oldur, pearl and croak all have essential EX abilities that you want to use often (no cooldown, applies crucial debuffs or buffs)

everyone else's EXes you're just gonna use if you need heals or a specific disable, or if you're taya and can't use a regular M2 because there's walls around you

I'm watching Forsen play this and it looks pretty fun. My concern is that it has a paywall which prevents most games from having an alive playerbase and in a pvp only game the playerbase affects absolutely everything from queue times to game quality. It also discourages devs from properly patching their game because they've already gotten their money right at the start.

g11 is 3-3.5k though and 12 should be 3.5-4k.

I know this because I started EA at 3700 but dropped to fucking 3400 because my friend is just awful but I am too. I'm way too used to old pomp and I'm just dropping the ball hard too often.

what i dont care

oh, they upped the ratings?
my g11 was 2200 I thought
now that I think about it though it might have been 3200
not sure anymore

I'm retarded, meant to say started the last closed beta at 3700.

I've also only played Glutton today and I'm sick of half of the roster having counters I think. I'm pretty good at not triggering them but I cannot use them effectively. Nobody I played in BLC regularly used trances.

It will be free to play when it releases.

On another note, goddamn is twitch chat cancerous. I forgot how it is on streams that aren't moderated, like Forsen's.

Great post man I don't know what we'd do without you man PLEASE keep telling me all about your cares and interests

Alchemist's ex deadly inject was always godlike. Great burst, slow, now it's spammable with enough energy, and goo has always been situational to use. Of course energy is needed for roll and petrify now as well, but if you're pressuring hard, deadly inject and you'll be doing a ton of dmg.
Croak has always had a good ex in instant poison dart. In blc that was used for serious bursts and long range snipes.
So generally ex's are situational but often very good in those situations. If you're not using ex's you're playing the game wrong, because there is essentially 2 more buffed skills you're not using.

don't talk to me

it has a paywall FOR NOW, and the devs are updating pretty often. they've added 3 champions and 4 maps in the last 2 months, and 2 more champions have been confirmed/shown. but i do get your concern, and i don't know enough about them to trust they won't get complacent

Do you guys have any tips for Croak?

they also added a very good replay system. it's like opening a video file without taking up that much space and sharing certain highlight is very easy

make use of his ex q for incapacitate.
You sap one and then stun another one. Makes it possible to have nice cc chains if your partner follows up with his cc.
Reminds me of diszi/rogue from wow

Also, time your weapon charges and learn what the exact range of your jump is.

It's not about needing, it's about getting bored of playing the same few heroes.
Battlerite as of now already has really few chars, limiting that pool would bore me to hell.
I will probably buy the game if I choose to start playing it.

This is not League of Legends. Characters are very different from each other and feel fun to play.

that's true, that's why i bought it now rather than waiting til f2p or the inevitable "f2p" keys they will send out once they have a purchasing system in place before full f2p release

however there's a LOT to learn with just one character; so much that it's near equivalent to a fighting game. you have to learn match-ups and proper timings and "ability rotations" and synergies with other characters, so on and so on. of course that doesn't mean you will go all the way with only one character and never bore of them, but as long as you genuinely enjoy a hero it will be harder to get bored than then you're assuming it will be.

That's how it was with BLC and I ended up getting probably 1000+ hours out of that game over 2 years or so.

I just wish I could connect with someone like I did with old Pomp. It really makes the game more fun, even when you lose if you really enjoy playing who you picked because you feel like you're getting better and you pick up cool shit to do eventually.

I just can't pick one I really like and it sucks. Makes me feel like I'm holding back.

>however there's a LOT to learn with just one character; so much that it's near equivalent to a fighting game. you have to learn match-ups and proper timings and "ability rotations" and synergies with other characters, so on and so on. of course that doesn't mean you will go all the way with only one character and never bore of them, but as long as you genuinely enjoy a hero it will be harder to get bored than then you're assuming it will be.
I can confirm that. I play Lucie alot and slowly learning how to handly each melee diferently. Whenever I play someone I don't know that well or rarely play against I fuck up cause I don't know what to do. Also I ´really like how I have to pick different battlerits depending on the enemy. If my enemy team is melee and I don't pick push back on barrier then it's really hard to win, if I pick it games gets alot easier for me.
Though I think the real complexity will come from setup and team coordination.

just grind outlevel 10 on everyone, for all those chests

you will find one then!

Maybe. Though I absolutely refuse to play Spearnigger and Rancid Nigger. It's just a leftover hatred from BLC that carried over but god damn do I hate those fuckers. It's not that I couldn't deal with them, because I could, but they just weren't fun to play against ever.

juking a spear masters trance or any trance for that matter is very satisfying inmy book

when you beat them at those little mind games.

I mained alch a lot and sm was fun to play against. There was a lot of fake casts and outplay/prediction in that matchup.

Stalker though.

I read it as Shitlerite
Or Baitlrerite

What's with people having ass logos?

It is, but he just has so many other gayboy tools that I just hated him. That stupid huge aoe stun on Q, shuriken for like 50 damage on 3 bounces if the first guy didn't dodge it, his stupid immaterial state, and while I can't remember his EXs off the top of my head, I remember them being pretty good. I think EX rmb pulled them to you.

The kit as a whole was just anti-fun to me. And he was played goddamn everywhere so pretty much every other game had him.

they changed it

I mained pomp but I was also proficient with every other healer and maybe it's just all irrational at this point because by the end I was fucking SM left and right but dang yo do I hate him.

It probably didn't help that I played all the time with a guy who only could play Glutton just below that level of "This guy is shoving the meat up your ass" so he was effective but easy to deal with if you were experienced.

I agree with you on Stalker. A really good Stalker was absurdly difficult to deal with alone. And only people who were really good with Stalker played her by the end.

The early acces trailer is trash
The double kill at the end was neat though

any freyaniggers here? love her ult

im here brah

My friend hates all hammerbitches

>Psychopomp is still strong as fuck
man i love BLC as much as the next guy but they will never get this game somewhat balanced.

>play glutton
>fumble spells constantly
>down 0-2
>sudden epiphany
>3-2

maybe thats why every character seems to just be focused on straight dps now, so they can just tweak numbers

as long as they don't go on 2 months vacation now
there will always be fotm, but as long as that changes often enough you have everyone be good once.

what was it?

what do you usually pick as first battlerite? i know, situations and all but i most often pick the health/pull for E although i really like the idea of having 2 hammer throw charges, especially with the later battlerites supporting it.

press q when you are near people
smack that mofuggin left click button and then that right click button
spam take smack n' snack bloodline

Almost always shield on e

But some times double hammer
>3800 freya only 2s player

>bloodline
wrong game user
I dont know what they are called now

i get double hammers as well

yeah, that's what i'm going for usually. don't even know what the third one is actually.

did you reach 3800 playing pubs? because i find that to be a bit difficult.

they're called heroes now i think

pomp was a pub only pick in blc and is unplayable in 3s in this game

I meant the things you get at the start of the rounds
are they not called bloodlines?

>they're called heroes now i think

ok, correction: they're called champions. should have just fucking tabbed in.

they are called battlerites

the things you get at the start are called battlerites. bloodlines were the heroes/champions/characters in BLC.

I get double hammers
I suck but it's fun

I played from the alpha to beta to now, when they changed the rating system back in alpha or beta I was already at that rating from the old system

So I'm not sure

I'm on the fence about buying this shit
Not only is it going f2p at some point is's also doesn't have my boy Reaver in it yet

even if they add him, he wont play the same anyway.

I had astro,inhbi and reaver as most played and they feel very different now

I found love with lucie and jade now

Spiritual successor?

Because every bloodline in that gameplay trailer looks 1 for 1 direct copies of Bloodline Champions. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this obvious repackage.

honestly go for everything shield on freya
dps is good and all, killing your opponent faster than they can kill you is great
but with all the shield battlerites you can 1: shield on E which scales per hit, 2: shield yourself + allies on trance proc AND apply static, 3: shield on R which scales per hit, 4: shield on hit during the spring buff

you can absorb so much fucking damage while playing freya otherwise normally, which is super important for when you're pushing someone out of a fight away from your own healer, or in general lifts pressure off your healer to heal you and lets them play more aggressive themselves or allows them to heal your other teammate

then again i'm only 3.5k so :^)

You should feel happy that people are actually playing the game again.

>pomp was a pub only pick in blc
Dumbest shit Ive heard in a while

>is unplayable in 3s in this game
Ok maybe not, this is by far the dumbest shit.

I think Varesh looks cool
I'm going to act like an edgelord with him

>tfw the game made me somehow queue on an south american server (as a yuropoor).

was laggy as fuck but a brazilian carried me through the game

thanks for the advice mate, still learning.

what the fuck is up with comebacks in this game?
Literally every game I've played has been a comeback so far

What's the issue? They rebuilt the game to be more spectator friendly and there's 7k people onljne, more than blc ever had online

Had a BR carry me before too. Enjoying it while it lasts, personally
They are very possible
Also some people focus more when they aren't caring for their teammate

first match: nobody has a clue how good the other is

second match: people start figuring out how to approach it but maybe can't pull it off

third match at 0-2 down: have the perfect idea, win the round

repeat 2 times because opponents get nervous and choke.

anyone getting regions popping up when queuing and then seeing "unknown ping" in your own region? bit weird

get the fuck outta here the Devs are fucking insane, i played the beta and it was alright even doe it was worse then the original cuz it felt slower. But then you come out with a fucking 20 bux price like FUCK OFF

are they fucking insane? do they not see this model never fucking works. this is how fucking HoN died jesus christ what a bunch of fucking MONKEYS.

it's only this way for like 3 months

>tfw blitzkrieging as freya
NO RETREAT

activity seems to be a bit down right now. are only europeans playing this game?

I AM LIGHTNING

Why doesn't anyone else play Iva?

The way health cant be recovered past a certain point, and the fact you get ult juice on ally death, means by design you will probably end up in those situations if a team gets an opponent close to death.

it aint worth it and there is nothing appealing about that character

freya is love
freya is life

>tfw got the black queen skin instead of the white queen skin

I have had an Iva in my last 3 games
fuck Iva
her rockets are an instant trigger for me

For someone who's never played this or Bloodline Champions, how does it play? Do you think it's compelling?

i mean, how should we know? what games do you like?

i haven't met a person who loved WoW arenas back in the day and didn't like BLC/BR type of gameplay, so i'd say it appeals to similar people.

it plays like you press a bunch of buttons and you hit the guy and he does the same back. i like a game like this for casual play.

>Gameplay trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=f5Q041c0Sis
top down view is kinda bugging me

can I move with WASD?

yes, actually. that's the only way to move

Yes. That's the only way to move, actually.
I started with this. I love it.

I've never played BLC before either but this has been fun so far. It's like WoW arenas or Mobas without the boring bullshit that isn't Hots.

>playing frogman of many jumps and toxins
>get called OP
a-are they right
did I accidentally gravitate towards the shitter hero?

he has a tendency to make people ABSOLUTELY shitter shattered but not really

>Many people compare it with WoW arenas back in the day (2v2, 3v3). It's not a MOBA, I repeat: NOT a MOBA.
Oh, that's a shame. Here I was hoping it'd take skill.

he's pretty strong but at the moment the 2 strongest are rook and pearl i'd say.

what build do you use?

guys I just got carried by warchamp

meme

>teammate dies
>you win 1v2
>teammate say wp

do you say "you too"?

tell him he should stream, i liked watching his vods

Complete newcomer here
I really like the game so far, been sticking with Jade for now until I get the hang of the game
I kinda want to get better at Pearl too, Freya seems fun as well

Just play jade or shifu aND psyhopomp for healer. Everyone else fucking suck and is a waste of time to play as.

>win 3 games
>+12 +11 +12
>lose
>-34

1. Does the game have any waifus?

2. Didn't Bloodline Champions suck? This looks like the same game.

friend told to me go the healing build so I use that

Yes, it has good waifus. 3 of the 15ish characters are good waifus so far.

Did they end up fixing any of the obvious issues Bloodline Champions used to have?

Does anyone care about a streamer playing trap music playing at 3700~ rating ashka only?

what issues you stupid fag god damnit what a worthless post fuck you idiot

I would like it. Mainly for the music.

>win 1 game
>+86
>lose 3 games
>-40 total
feels good man

feel free to tune in as my only viewer

twitch / draktok

if you didn't like BLC you shouldn't bother with this

I have Battlerite Beta in my library since I played for one day in the closed beta, does it mean I can download it and play now? Or do I need to buy the early access anyway?

beta is over. you have to buy early access to play it (or wait until Q1 2017 when it goes f2p).

BLC seemed like it could have been fun.

It was just kind of a shit game that nobody played.

Well, a lot play this game so, feel free to play senpai

Are viral threads not being banned anymore?

I see, thanks.

>a lot play this game so
Well yeah, it just came out. Give it a month.

>overwatch
>battlefield
>wow
>undertale
>mgsV

Nope.

>you

>)
>thanks fuck face

BLC died when the game was patched to death.

i doubt it will die during fucking EA when they're constantly addins new stuff.

there, i took your bait.

Anyone else getting stupidly long queue times?

matchmaking issues

yeah they just said they are investigating again

matchmaking is having issues due to launch stress

Yeah I just got that message. Guess I'll play something else

did you actually tune in? can you hear the music?

No you won't, lets be honest here.

>queues in charge of working

guess the dota/lol crowd has already joined. /disablechat is going back on

Are there dedicated servers or is it P2P?

If it's P2P I wont even considered it.

>No you won't, lets be honest here.

What are you talking about? I literally can't play this game right now. I'm already queued for CSGO. :^)

>can't handle bants

kill yourself autismo

Dedicated servers.

>did you actually tune in? can you hear the music?
No, sorry. I forgot about a thing I had to do.

dedicated servers
even fucking peru and hong kong have servers, I'm impressed

Are you retarded?

>even considered it.
>considered

Yeah I'm gonna go with yes.

>352460547
>queued for csgo

what? you don't just server browser that shit?
someone else tuned in and told me music was shit so i assume he can hear

anyone want to just add me up so we can do some private matches

>disabling the single most fun non-gameplay aspect of multiplayer games

clownin' on faggots who scream at you in the game is fucking fun

This is going to be the HotS killer.

Yes, you are.

you can't kill what's already dead

It's also more that it's a game from a no-name company that will inevitably get compared to League and Dota because it's hero based.

>what? you don't just server browser that shit?
There's matchmaking for competetive ranked.

Loving it.

my profile says that i've played 69 games and i haven't met a single raging faggot so far.

EU west here.

That's amazing dude you got styled on and ur mad about being a faggot? l2p nigga lmao

I won you dumbfuck.

and you didn't shit talk u pussy bitch kill yourself

Holy shit how am I just learning of this?! I fucking loved BLC back in the day.

Is sirius any good? He's the only support I'm interested in unless time man is better

>get matched with him again
>but it was at the end of the server issues
>we're both healers
>pomp pearl
>we win 3-0

time man is far better at supporting
sirius is more like a melee dps with a really good disable and some heals

Requirements for this game are really low. But probably not that low.

Important question - does it have any furbait characters

no you stupid fag kill yourself

His heals are very nerf. You have to play in ways to avoid that problem. But the Battlerite that lets him do that is phase 2 or 3 I think (recharge heal when petrify hits).

I just want my inhibitor back.. Having to use meter to get a movement ability is just lame. And I swear his ultimate has way more than a 0.1 cast time. Feels like at least 0.5.

I can't zip through people over and over.

One of the characters have a furry pet. an actual pet. No anthropomorphic shit. There's also the mounts which are cute.

But you're probably just a sexual deviant who needs concept art to gather your r34 around. It pisses me off that you people don't just look to all the nice concept artists and take their shit. Why focus on games?

So is it a beta with keys right now or do you have to buy in?

Pretty sure it's both. But I bought in because it's literally the only game of its kind available.

yes oldur is a weird animal person

>win game
>don't get points because waiting for server
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's about 17 buckeroos for early access. It also unlocks all characters forever.

>Really want to buy this
>literally no character i like playing yet

Who do you play in Sleep Fighter Jive?

>Wake up and realise it's time for some battlrite
>que
>get some guy called view who's playing this new hero
>Oh cool, say hello, yet he doesn't say anything back
>it's fine, probably one of those guys that doesn't speak
>He finish the first round and we loose
>he fucking looses it instantly with me and just says
>can you watch the map and look at what's going on you just tunnel vision so hard WE HAD ALL THE RESOURCES.
>what the fuck is this guy going on about
>just say lol whatever dude you love me
>he says no I fucking don't I fucking hate you.
>Can see he's getting really mad after we loose the second round, I then decide to be serious and tell him how I have double his score and for him to calm down, considering it's the first day of EA.
>He sits there in all chat fucking ranting to the enemy team about how shit I am
>I see how it is
>Just sit there and watch the fucker die
>I-I'M RECORDING THIS, I'M GONNA SHOW THE DEVS THIS MATCH, D-DON'T YOU WORRY YOU FUCKING CUNT.
>Just say alright
>finish the match and que again
>It's him on the fucking enemy team
>We have a good match but we win.

Pic related.

All he said back was u gys are scunts, and couldn't even spell properly from all his rage, he was even pausing in the second game because of how mad he was, probably typing to his poor team mate.

The best

Is my boy Harbinger in this? I loved to shitter-shatter fuckbois with dem shadowbolts

no

>play like shit
>others call me out
>type a wall of text about how level-headed and cool I am and how mad the other guys are

Pathetic.

f-fuk it then

Yeah, I'm so cool and level headed, You could only wish to be this cool.

soon dude, he's in the gameplay and vr trailers

>play a bot match to check my rating since you apparently can't check the exact number in your profile for some reason
>it really didn't give me the points
PLATINUM
MAD

Ia Metal Warden in the game? I'll buy it right now if she is.

He'll probably be added within the next month or two max

Not yet.
Hope she's after Harbinger.

>no metal warden
>no harbinger

please tell me my nigga glutton is in at least

Battlerite only has 6.7k players.

DOA

he's in, he's called rook
he wrecks shit

Help!
How do I into Oldur?

FUCK BERSERKER

HOLYFUCK

IHATEHIMSONUCYH

he just got added today. he seems to be a bit op.

beserker?

he's in but not really the same character

GLUTTON WHATEVER HE'S FUCKING AIDS

WHO

Rook is in, harbinger was in the trailer, so he's got to be released really soon.

Metal warden who knows.

>VR trailers
W-what. Will we have a VR only locked first person Battlerite?

this game is garbage, at least for me.

my ping isn't that bad, but its bad enough that it will kill me any time I play.

this is an amerifat game for amerifats only.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

I actually had an easy time with him, I play oldur and just outheal whatever he does and then just root him or petrify him. My and my teamates usually just focus everyone else then go him.

>DO-
It hasn't even released yet.
What do you expect with no marketing?

Where you from senpai?

I'm playing just fine in Europe.

VR Spectator Mode for Live Matches and Replays

good to know
that's a shame since blc had euo servers

It's had marketing, I've seen ads and trailers for it.

.. what? there are lots of regions. eu west, north, south, etc. also south american, peru (why) and hong kong. you have to live in some absolute shit hole not to find a good region to play in. australia maybe.

Wonder how well the effects work in VR. Most effects in videogames aren't really 3D effects.
>ads
Where?
>trailers
It's something you have to do for a game and it's not the same as marketing.
Either way it's dumb to judge a f2p games player base during EA.

Argentina.

Well maybe you should start trying to be relevant instead of wasting your time on videogames?

there is a south american region, try that. or peru.

Well, it's not going to have a massive increase of players on release, no game in EA has done that. The players that are interested will buy it. It's on the steam most sold games right now.

Maybe you should try be relevant instead of wasting your time on videogames?

Of course some stupid anime fag is from argentina

use the south america server

i play with 100 ping fine u stupid fag

Yes that's what I said. Was there something you didn't get?
Sure, lets assume that's true. Do you expect people to be in the game during peak sales? Doesn't work like that. It's the integral of the sales curve that matters. Not where it peaks.

>People literally sit on their bar
>Ask them to use their ex moves
>"What's an ex move?"

>grade 10 shitter

I am too and I can play fine. Province?

Yeah so, dead game?

THE POWER WITHIN

i don't get all these heated "OMG IT'S GONNA DIE" discussions. just play the game if it's fun and don't worry. either it takes off or it doesn't but at least you will have your fun memories

not him but how do the grades work? Is it higher the better or lower the better?

And also, what's a good grade ect?

higher = better.

grade 1-5 = placement ranks. you play until you reach 5 and then the system decides which initial grade you will get (for me it was grade 8 for example).

max rank is 15, think 12+ is considered decent.

12+ is decent i'd say yeah, it's hard to get up from there. I"m at 3800

so if im rank 9 am i a shitter?

people are afraid of it going the same way as BLC

but BLC's trinkets and gems etc was so fucking aids i dont think even if they're jews on release about free champion pools that it'll be as bad. also this game feels a lot more polished and clean visually.

you should get to rank 10 rather easily. from that point on it's a bit of agrind with lots of +15s.

yeah, they're clearly trying to appeal to a broader audience with the art style. people on Cred Forums and other "hardcore gamers" will obviously hate that but i think it could be good for the game's survival chances.

>this is an amerifat game for amerifats only

Made by Swedes

>tfw in queue for ever
>win 3-0
what the fuck man

harbinger and seeker literally shown in gameplay trailer, dryad and stalker teased from statues appearing on certain maps

Do people usually play 2v2 or 3v3 is one of them more skilled based?

Jesus christ is there 3 others my friends and I can just play private games with this queue is fucking broken

>getting stomped by 3 tryhards who probably have hundreds of hours in blc
nty

2v2 is more popular but 3v3 will probably be the competitive standard

only 2 of us do :^)

>A new game/IP where I can start on a (mostly) even playing field
>Find out BLC exists
>Find out 500+ hour BLC players exist

It's not fair

you just gotta not be retarded and boom you're caught up in a few days
not the deepest or most mechanically intensive game

Kill yourself for being so pathetic holy shit

its not like quake these games dont really require years of experience

all you have to do is read all the skill descriptions

This, my friend just picked this up and he's fucking grade 10s-11s with me. It's all about using your skills at the right time and runnin' and gunnin' I suppose.

I just picked it up and I'm doing fine, it's ez
Even's Quake's not that hard in team modes

Hey, any kind soul that would be willing to buy me Battlerite in exchange for some games of equal or higher value (I have Borderlands 2 GOTY, CSGO, Don't Starve, Rocket League and some other games)

Cry about it nigger
I only have like 24 hours in BLC and im doing pretty gud so far

>of equal or higher value
you mean shit that has been on sale for 99 cents but is currently not on sale?
lol

soloqueing into a 3s premade all grade 14 over and over again. fml

I literally just listed the ones that have some legit value, are you really that retarded?

>they ported fucking Glutton

Now all we need is Sentinel and the Big Guy Trained to Fuck Your Mouth trifecta will be complete

ill buy it just so you fuck off nigga

steamcommunity.com/id/nothyn

new glutton has like nothing old glutton did aside from meat eat which is an ex

how long with this game last? please don't die.

sent ;)

Same here but I only got Rocket League ;_;

no actually none of them have any "legit" value

Rocket League's got value man. That game's fun

Do they have a Thorn clone in this yet?

Fucking loved Thorn in BLC

Theres actually a lot of similarity, just traded a shield for counter and slow zone for boulder, but he still has EX meat throw, and they split his M1 into a charge builder and ender, He does play a bit different but he still fulfills the same role.

Is Taya any gud? Been using her for the ranged hero daily in vs ai and she's fun as fug

he doesnt fill the same role at all before he had all the tools for keeping the target close to him and controlling positioning now he's just straight up damage

Buying Battlerite :'(

offering some of the pic related shit + rocket league key

steamcommunity.com/id/nothyn/

None of that shit is worth as much as the game you jew

>one way heroics
>rivals of aether

My nigga
Same boat as you except only rocket league because my friends fucked me over

where do you fucktards come from

Did you guys change your hotkeys somehow?

Thorn's not in, no

>want to play with a friend
>realise I have no friends

h-heh heh

Left them like they are. I'm used to Q and E on a WSAD movement game though, I know some people find it awkward
could I get roa for free
of course not but shots you don't take and stuff

>stomp enemy first round
>teammate d/cs
>I lose rating for this
Epic

Astro's ridic now that the focus is on 2v2

>tfw playing with hafu

>play Rook
>forget that i have a selfheal 99% of the time
>lose game
>cycle continues

this is the exact face to go with what you said fuck face

well that was fun

okay fire dwarf man is a piece of garbage

Maybe you're a piece of garbage.

>and youre blocked

>>/vg/155310484

Here's the general when this thread dies

Who the fuck is hafu?

Not him, but grill streamer, apparently.

twitch.
tv/itshafu
imgur.com/gallery/qUE1F

Third fuck up today user so I guess I'll teach you

>>>

See that? three meme arrows. You gotta post with THREE meme arrows to get it.

Like this This'll be fucking embarrassing if I fuck it up

should've linked to some /d/ thread

wow! shes cute!

can't take a compliment, wtf

autism

>defending m'lady's honor on the internet
proud of you

i'm not defending shit, i'm pointing out you write like a fucking faggot

Won BLC at dreamhack

>remake Glutton, who was already crazy strong
>make him even better

Eat heals a bit too much, I think.
Too bad there's rumors of Thorn never coming back.

I'm actually fucking rioting if they don't bring every character back in some way.

>not taking the Eat on R battlerite, whacking people into walls, and then rock + bodyslam comboing them while you return to full health

is the spread on dual gun girl random or

I'm pretty sure it's straight forward with a slight left/right based on shot it is