Poorfag here. What are some good free to play games?

Poorfag here. What are some good free to play games?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/444090/
youtube.com/watch?v=5mv3tA3Pqqk
fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None, really. The most you could hope for is games that go free for a period of time, like Origin On The House or UBI30.

Alien Swarm is fucking great
If the whole team knows what it's doing om high difficulty the game can make you orgasm
Shame Valve did everything it could to kill it

Killer instinct
DOTA
FIGHTCADE

Someone should make a non normalfag list of good free to play games

>free to play games

Fuck off, piratefag.

store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

overwatch killer

TF2. Hearthstone, but only do daily quests/arena runs because ladder is complete cancer. Loadout was also pretty good when I played it.

>Alien Swarm is fucking great
not OP but Alien Swarm literally doesn't work in offline mode on my computer and I haven't seen a game of it up since about a week after it released.

Warframe
Team Fortress 2
Paladins
Heroes & Generals
War Thunder
Path of Exile
Warface
or all singleplayer games with no denuvo. Just pirate the games.

smite is pretty gud

cant go wrong with a third person moba

I don't pirate.
I dunno about DOTA and I wanna get KI when I get an Xbone Scorpio eventually. I play fightcade Third Strike with a few guys from school.
I'll look into it.
I'm curious about Warframe and I only really play TF2 on console since it's closest to vanilla.
I play Smite with a different set of college friends. Pretty fun.

Unturned on Steam. It's pretty good if you're into the whole open map survival basebuilding shooting zombies and other players thing.

And if you want to be a real cheapfag, play/idle in Unturned for a couple hours each day and you'll get a random item drop that you can sell on the Steam market. Most of the time it's some 0.03 shirt, but it's not uncommon that you'll get some fancy skin texture on a fucking can of beans that somebody will buy for a few bucks dollars.

fhsw its fre mod on bf1942 thats also free youtube.com/watch?v=5mv3tA3Pqqk
i never seen game like some many ships planes tanks
fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/

Fuck off shill

TF2
Warframe
Paladins
Mechwarrior Online (a bit hard to run)
Evolve Stage 2 (Gets worse with every update and /evog/ is dead but try it out, also hard to run)

War Thunder is just pay to win hate that shit

You want to play games for free, that makes you a pirate.

So, I repeat, fuck off piratefag.

Sure thing, pal.

Duelyst

TF2 and Dota 2. That's it.

>I don't pirate
why not?

>Card games
There's a lot of cool card games, but the truth is that in almost every title you must spend to avoid being crushed by xXx_MommyFucker
So my suggestion is Card Hunter because it has a quite interesting and long campaign
>MOBA/ARTS
DotA, Atlas Reactor
>FPS
Paladins, Evolve, TF2 (a bit old but it's still fun and has a lot of custom maps / mods)
>MMORPG
Wildstar
>Car Games
Grab The Crew while it's still free. But keep in mind that Ubi gave a recent game away for free for a reason, so don't expect the best game ever.
It's a bit meh and bugged, but the map is huge but well done.
>GRINDY RPG
Path of Exile

robocraft is pretty fun

>lost 3 games in a row because latency made me skip my turn
Fuck that buggy game

warframe

how is this paladins its like overwatch?

Welcome to West London. Internet is shit and ISPs track everything except for anime and music.I swear to God I would but your music if you were still alive, Dilla.

May look into VPNs though.
You should make a chart for other anons like me if you have the time.

Classic Shadow Warrior is free on Gog

Its Overwatch but free

I think this does just about enough to differentiate from overwatch. It has some light ASSFAGGOTS-y buying items and some persistent card/build shit but the multiple rounds and tug-of-war style payload means it isn't a complete clone. Overwatch is still a fundamentally better game but its alright for a free alternative.

Other than that i agree with all the stuff mentioned before; Path of Exile especially. Haven't tried duelyst yet.

Also EVE Online is getting a limited free option and it looks like you can still be kind of useful, will give that a try myself.

Not "free" but keep an eye out on humble bundle, bundlestars etc. You can get a lot of games for not a lot of money.

Either that or go full League/Dota scum i guess.

>how is this paladins its like overwatch?
Yep, pretty much.
>You should make a chart for other anons like me if you have the time.
Thank you, but I'm just a random user. There's probably a hundred other anons that read my post and are already thinking that my suggestions are shit.

>There's probably a hundred other anons that read my post and are already thinking that my suggestions are shit.
Fuck em. You're a real nigga.

OW but free and faster

Card Hunter. It's actually good.

Literally none.

Tell me -- if you made a really good, fun game would you give it away for free?

>Also EVE Online is getting a limited free option and it looks like you can still be kind of useful, will give that a try myself.
Heh, finally going to kick the bucket

fuck no lmao

>F2P
>good
You're going to have to lower your standards.

I rest my case.

Adding to the grindy rpg part. Marvel Heroes is currently a great game within the same genre as Path of Exile

>He states an opinion/answers OP's questions
>SHILL

Yes, because micro-transactions are far more profitable

>advertising EA
>advertising Ubishit
Fuck off shill

They're wording it as a replacement for the old 14-day trial; the logic being that you can't experience eve enough in that time, and free characters are quite restricted in what they can do. Eve has always been small but stable so i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt; people don't flock to it but those that get in tend to stay.

>touching a EA/Ubisoft game ever
Kill yourself.

Old school runescape

Free or freemium?

test sadf

World of Tanks?(or world of ships/planes if you prefer that kind of thing)
Most MOBA's if you like that sort of thing. Path of Exile, TF2, Hearthstone. Various others depending on what genres you like. Beneathe a Steel Sky used to be free on GOG so even some point and clicks.

Sure is hive mind around here

Sure is shilling around here

Get a real job

>On Cred Forums
>Telling people to get a job

>"SHILLS!!!!!!!!"

everytime

> free to play games
> you have to donate more bucks than 3-15 triple A+ games preorder cost